Post Post #875 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:19 am

Post by Furcolow »

Fate wrote:...

/wrists

Re: JEEPtells, OLD TELLS ARE OLD
+
Account for Fate's arrogance
=
I WILL SAY THAT I AM RIGHT WITH 100% CERTAINTY AND I WILL BE RIGHT. THAT'S WHY SHEEPING ME IS GOOD PLAY REGARDLESS OF MY ALIGNMENT.
just because 2 gate zealot is an old brood war strategy, doesn't mean i won't own the fuck out of you with it
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:19 am

Post by Fate »

^k that was one more good laugh before I go.

LOFUCKINGL

Pre-edits: TWO laughs
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:24 am

Post by totallynotmafia »

Fate next time I suggest you don't have both the game thread window and the scum QT window open at the same time.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:30 am

Post by Seacore »

Sigh, TNM, do you really think that, or are you joking?

The mere fact that he quoted me, with tags, would have told him which thread, or indeed, which website, he was posting in.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:31 am

Post by Seacore »

Oh wait, apologies, he didn't. Furc quoted him, which is what I was remembering, my bad. Continue with your reasonable suspicion.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:33 am

Post by Benmage »

Feysal wrote: That's it then, we can't confirm Benmage without sacrificing Fate, and because that's insane we should talk Benmage out of it.
Get a poll going. So far there's so many people on opposing sides of the argument.

Skimming some...Why would I cower n2? Shouldn't I rob grave fate for the reveal, if I am aiming to get an insanity?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:36 am

Post by Seacore »

Benmage, my vote is that if you actually believe Fate to be scum, you should kill him, or at least attempt to. I'm concerned that you won't be able to be completely objective in this, because of all the hate, but I think it's important for your motivations and opinions to be the ones that make the decision, so you can be accountable later.

If at this stage, you think he's leaning clean investigator, then don't kill him. That's where he is on my radar, but I'd rather you react to yours.
Furpants_Tom
Furpants_Tom
Goon
Furpants_Tom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:37 am

Post by Furpants_Tom »

Dumb case is dumb. Fate is annoying and overly sure of himself; sadly, there's no town win condition to do with thread aesthetics. I've run out of useful questions for SpyreX, though, so it's not fair to hold my vote there. Out of those tingling my scumdar and not already dogpiled, I choose Bowser. SSBF's recent post summed up the mystery wrapped in not-paying-attention flavor he's giving out, so I have a question: Hey Bowser, what's your opinion of rewq?

Vote: Bowser
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:37 am

Seacore wrote:Oh wait, apologies, he didn't. Furc quoted him, which is what I was remembering, my bad. Continue with your reasonable suspicion.
Umm...what? You do realise my "reasonable suspicion" implicates you, right?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:41 am

Post by Benmage »

I'm sure that it'll be my decision...which is why people need to stop tunneling so hard on the decision, because 27 people won't agree. So the decisions going to be mine.

Tomorrow we can talk about it some more if fate is or isn't dead.

As for today, let's lynch cult. D4/5 you can worry about possible murders like furc or if you actually think I'd go murderer.

I'm about 3 pages behind in thread atm, then I'll update my lynch preference.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:43 am

Post by Seacore »

totallynotmafia wrote:
Seacore wrote:Oh wait, apologies, he didn't. Furc quoted him, which is what I was remembering, my bad. Continue with your reasonable suspicion.
Absolutely. If I was in your position, based on Fate's post alone, I would definitely be suspicious of him and I.
The fact that I have a town read on Fate and the fact that I'm not a cultist doesn't change the fact that you're suspicous of us for at least one honest reason.

Of course, I don't usually go around telling people to be suspicous of me, but I was effectively trying to undo what I said in the post immediately prior to that which was based on incorrect information.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:48 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Feysal wrote:Sorry, but I just asked about this, and Percy said in his reply that the target is not told whether he was targeted by Murder or Ritual. See post #815.

[...]

I'm pretty sure it is the cultists. It would make no sense for the target to become bloody, when the purpose of the Ritual is that the target becomes dead.

And this means we can't confirm Benmage, except by letting him kill Fate, since a successful kill would have flavor. As hitogoroshi said, Fate can't confirm Benmage with the Occult Books either, since cult could easily take one insanity for him to detect. That's it then, we can't confirm Benmage without sacrificing Fate, and because that's insane we should talk Benmage out of it.
FML.

So we can confirm him only by letting the kill go through? FMLFMLFML.

Benmage wrote:Skimming some...Why would I cower n2? Shouldn't I rob grave fate for the reveal, if I am aiming to get an insanity?
The idea on the cowering was (a) because the communer needed to get an insanity and still commune (rob grave is a free action; so it made sense for the communer to rob the grave), AND (b) at that point we wouldn't know if you were scum or not so I wouldn't have suggested letting you rob graves...It doesn't matter now, my plan has been shot down in flames.
Benmage wrote:Get a poll going. So far there's so many people on opposing sides of the argument.
Benmage wrote:the decisions going to be mine.
You suggest that it's up to everyone, and then in the next post you say it's entirely your choice. What is it, and why did you change your mind in the space of two posts?
Benmage wrote:D4/5 you can worry about
possible murders like furc
or if you actually think I'd go murderer.
Why do you think Furc is a possible murderer?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by Benmage »

AurorusVox wrote:
I recall that being mentioned....Was it not?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by Benmage »

AurorusVox wrote:You suggest that it's up to everyone, and then in the next post you say it's entirely your choice. What is it, and why did you change your mind in the space of two posts?

I said if you can get 27 people to agree.... I go on to say you wont. So it will be my decision. Try and keep up.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

xvart wrote:Wouldn't the appropriate place for you vote be on the person he is distancing from (AV), since your case hinges on AV being scum?
Nah. MoI is scummier, fo srs. I mean, have you seen that vote hop? It was like, woah.

Opinions on MoI, please.
SSBF wrote:Disagree that voting Furcolow = scum or stupid. Not everyone thought Furcolow was town before AurorusVox step in and realized that Furcolow's warding is most likely to come out of town. If there are scums on the now mostly dissipated Furcolow wagon, I would look at how they joined the wagon, not just if they joined the wagon.
Hmm, alright maayybe I'll TRY to read it..(soon!)

As a player who has recently hydra'd with MoI, what dost thou thinketh of MoI's play here?

---

Attention: Reaper Charles

You missed my questions to you here. Come on, bro don't leave me hangin'.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by AurorusVox »

Benmage wrote:
AurorusVox wrote:
I'm asking why YOU think he's a possible murderer. Saying "someone said he might be" isn't a good enough reason.
Benmage wrote:
AurorusVox wrote:You suggest that it's up to everyone, and then in the next post you say it's entirely your choice. What is it, and why did you change your mind in the space of two posts?

I said if you can get 27 people to agree.... I go on to say you wont. So it will be my decision. Try and keep up.
The idea of a poll suggests democracy, i.e. majority rules. If we had 66% of people say shoot, would you shoot? What about 75%? 90%?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:10 pm

Seacore wrote:
totallynotmafia wrote:
Absolutely. If I was in your position, based on Fate's post alone, I would definitely be suspicious of him and I.
The fact that I have a town read on Fate and the fact that I'm not a cultist doesn't change the fact that you're suspicous of us for at least one honest reason.

Of course, I don't usually go around telling people to be suspicous of me, but I was effectively trying to undo what I said in the post immediately prior to that which was based on incorrect information.
Okie-dokie.

Unvote, Vote: Seacore

Lol, actually I don't know what to think, my vote on Fate was mostly for the reaction, a slip like that is pretty unlikely though it's possible if somebody is posting quickly, and the only way to find out is to apply the pressure immediately. Not sure if Fate's "gonna go play video games for a while" is genuine frustration with what he sees as stupidity or resignation from a major stuff-up. Either way Fate if you're town that's a freaking stupid thing to post.

Anyway, my votes staying on you Seacore because I found this in your ISO:
Seacore wrote:Find a chill pill and take it,

Then empty the rest of the bottle into your mouth.
And like I said earlier, I think cult may have been deliberately trying to stir up Fur earlier.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by Benmage »

AurorusVox wrote:
Benmage wrote:
AurorusVox wrote:
I'm asking why YOU think he's a possible murderer. Saying "someone said he might be" isn't a good enough reason.
Benmage wrote:

The idea of a poll suggests democracy, i.e. majority rules. If we had 66% of people say shoot, would you shoot? What about 75%? 90%?
1. I don't. If he ever considered it, I think he's now rescinded that idea because of how difficult the WC is and the fact that he's probably going to be under some level of scrutiny. I used furc as an example because others mentioned him, but basically anyone who we suspect for going that route.

2. I said unless all 27 can agree the final decision is mine. Although..Having a poll, if majority can agree would help me weigh in my decision, but won't decide it. Right now I don't know where everyone stands because I've seen plenty people talking on both sides and I haven't logged whose where....cause I feel at the end of the day it'll be my final decision.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:50 pm

Post by Seacore »

totallynotmafia wrote: Anyway, my votes staying on you Seacore because I found this in your ISO:
Seacore wrote:Find a chill pill and take it,

Then empty the rest of the bottle into your mouth.
And like I said earlier, I think cult may have been deliberately trying to stir up Fur earlier.
Seriously have a look at his posts immediately before this one. He was off the charts.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Furcolow wrote:
Fate wrote:...

/wrists

Re: JEEPtells, OLD TELLS ARE OLD
+
Account for Fate's arrogance
=
I WILL SAY THAT I AM RIGHT WITH 100% CERTAINTY AND I WILL BE RIGHT. THAT'S WHY SHEEPING ME IS GOOD PLAY REGARDLESS OF MY ALIGNMENT.
just because 2 gate zealot is an old brood war strategy, doesn't mean i won't own the fuck out of you with it
LMAO
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

VasudeVa wrote:
Attention: Reaper Charles

You missed my questions to you here. Come on, bro don't leave me hangin'.
I think you're missing the point that overall, furcolow's posts have been extremely useful to us in a number of ways. And
that
is something that scum
would
obviously want to shut up (or shut down, but now we're arguing directions...)

Do you disagree?
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:21 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Triglav wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:Getting a feeling that Triglav is trying to coast through this game. His latest posts sounds like a bit of mimicking off other people instead of actually providing his own thoughts in the game. When examining what they post, it feels more artifical then those of the other hydra, as if they are trying too hard to agree on everything instead of taking risks and posting their individual thoughts on the game. This is probably gut, but it's not giving me good feelings.
This paragraph in #779 is beautiful. And overall I get the awesometown feel from most if not all of #779.
ReaperCharlie wrote:
Lost Butterfly wrote:going, "LOL, Lost Butterfly is scum because it's schizo and contradicts itself" is shallow analysis when two people will obviously never have the same opinions 100% of the time.
So you think you can just say this, and then suddenly you'll be able to backtrack as much as you want without suspicion?

Cool story bro.
In reaperCharlie's world;
SSBF is right for calling out Triglav for trying to get hydra heads to agree before posting thoughts to avoid backtracking/different reads.
Also
Lost Butterfly is scummy for having hydra heads post separate - having different reads- and then backtracking once consensus is reached.
:? :evil:

@ReaperCharlie - you appear to either be lying about one of these beliefs or you are not getting your hydra heads to agree on opinions before you make them, which is it?
RC is on scum list now.
Don't
impugn me honor, boy!

Lost Butterfly is scummier than all get out, and you know it.

And you are not much better. Nice WIFOMGUS though.
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by xvart »

Feysal, 844 wrote:
xvart #331 wrote:...
Baby Spice
- No Noises (308),
Warded
(308)
xvart
-
Heard Noises
(52),
Warded
(52)
xvart #347 wrote:I only posted the wards for the people who claimed them. Baby Spice also did not claim her ward target. At the time (and even now) I didn't know if claiming the ward target is in the town's best interest. I have no problem claiming my ward target. I do think we should come to a consensus about warding targets, but I'll defer to the setup freaks in the room on this one.
In fact, Baby Spice had claimed to have warded MoI in #308. Did xvart simply miss it, or did he want to avoid having to claim the same ward target as someone else? It is odd that he noticed Baby Spice claiming to have warded, but not her target in the very same post.
I did miss it. You'll see from my post 329 toward the bottom I quote post 240, strike out my comments below it, and then say:
xvart wrote:**It's about this time when I couldn't take any more and started skimming for wards/noises. Although during my skim I think I found something good, and I'll be reading the last few pages in greater detail in a bit and checking a few things out.**
I saw Baby Spice say "I warded" while skimming through.
Feysal, 844 wrote:
xvart #649 wrote:
Andrius
- No Noises (272), Did Not Ward (272)
Where did this come from? Only a few posts before this I said that I had not seen Andrius explicitly claim whether he heard noise.
I don't remember who, but someone quoted Andy's post where Andy said he heard Reaper's mother having sex in the bushes or something like that, and assumed that meant he heard noises. I agreed, and updated as such.
Feysal, 844 wrote:Possibly contradicting himself here. He says there were four wards, but one of them was Furcolow, and he does not believe Furcolow warded?
It was a complete hypothetical based on what had actually been claimed. The only way I would know 100% that Furcolow did or did not ward is if we were Cult together.
Furcolow, 869 wrote:jeeps tells #5: Admitting someone is a townie without saying "IF" (+10) (mafia knows for sure who isn't mafia)
Weren't you the one just defending your vote on LB by saying that the Jeep tells were out of date?

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:11 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

It's very hard for me to concentrate on catching up when I'm boiling with rage right now.

For fuck's sake. I already suspected Baltar and xvart (although I'd be surprised if both were scum based on how xvart followed Baltar onto me), and have had doubts of RC because of how shamelessly he jockeys for influence by kissing up to people, appealing to their past history, and padding his posts with fluffy jokes. (I've been meaning to ask Magna and Plum--both of whom have experience with him but have come to completely opposite reads--for a while if all the obnoxious buddying and joking is in character with ReaperCharlie's town self.) And Furcolow is...Furcolow. (If Furc would like me to respond to his case because it would help him read me, I will, but otherwise....)

But this is what pisses me off:
Fate wrote:Lost Butterfly's "ZOMG WHY WOULD SCUMHYDRA DO THIS AND CONTRADICT?" is really scummy in and of itself. Why would a Town Hydra overdefend their contradictions so much?
Fate wrote:@rewq: I said it was scummy that she was playing the "WHY WOULD SCUM" dance in RESPONSE to accusations about not acting as one, the initial dissonance was just Anti-Town. And yes it IS blatant wagonning and I warned everyone well in advance I'd be jumping on the largest non-AV wagon I approved of after the next VC.
Where are you getting all this about WIFOM and overdefending? Even though people were calling those contradictions scummy, I
explicitly avoided
defending ourselves in that post, so as to get a better read on xvart and MagnaofIllusion based on how much thought they put into answering Baltar's question.

The point I was making with all those open-ended questions is that
Baltar and ReaperCharlie should look for the scum or town motivations behind our inconsistencies
, instead of being lazy and saying that a hydra that contradicts itself is scum because it is known that Inconsistencies Are Scummy, End of Story. I didn't even go the next step and say, "No, Faraday
didn't
have a scum motivation for behaving the way he did."

But even if I had, you know damn well this is the sneakiest Catch-22 ever.

It's bad enough that now I have to waste time on this when I still haven't ISOd half the popular suspects. Now you're putting me and Faraday in the awkward position of getting wagoned for reasons that I know are crap and that I could easily debunk, but being told that if I defend myself, "Look, she's SCUMMY because she's overdefensive and making excuses for her behaviour!"

That said, I'll take your point on this:
Yeah you're two different people, but you are ONE PLAYER SLOT. If you are a town hydra and want to be successful and not lynched, GET YOUR FUCKING READS TOGETHER BEFORE YOU POST. HAVING TO READ TWO DIFF PLAYERS FOR ONE SLOT IS ABSURD AND ANTI-TOWN.
We've been sharing reads in the QT (and Faraday's vote for Furcolow was really the only time I've been in vehement disagreement with him to the point that I felt the need to put my foot down in the thread), but it's hard to check everything before posting when the game is moving so quickly. I see hydra-ing as more like confirmed masons that chat off-thread and share a vote, and personally find a Robotic and Consistent Amalgam of Two Heads Speaking as One harder to read (since you're trying to read a committee instead of a human being), but that discussion belongs in another thread.
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
El Goosuki
El Goosuki
Goon
El Goosuki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:13 pm

Post by El Goosuki »

MINA!!!
I STILL LOVE READING YOUR POSTS.
COULD YOU BE AWESOME AND PUT A GAME SUMMARY WALL FOR ME