Reckamonic's Ocarina of Time Mafia..OVER! Was Hyrule saved?

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:45 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Checked it, and Zwet vote does not count.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:46 am

Post by Substrike22 »

You argue that my jester speculation contained contradiction, which I give you and it was me being stupid. There is no fallacy in that argument, it's logically based.

The second argument, however, that my Cupcake argument is crap, isn't fair. Cupcake looked scummy for the first 30-40 posts, and then started posting actual posts during flavor speculation. I didn't believe that contributing to a flavor speculation debate was in any way helpful until I saw your relationship with Nik and Cupcake. It's obvious that Cupcake was attempting to defend the group without claiming the group, so I get that now. But at the time, you have to understand that it looked like Cupcake was just arguing a random point, that someone brought up, because it would help Cupcake look more like a contributing, scum hunting townie. I don't mind people who passively lurk, as we all have lives. But when someone's making 10-20 posts with what appears to be no content, that strikes me as a very scummy maneuver.

Additionally, the reason I kept re-iterating my point is because I was continually questioned on it, by a variety of people. I would've been content with stating it just once, but people were beginning to say I was lurking and therefore needed to defend my position. Now that I have a new set of information, my position is obviously re-evaluated.

As you've said, I make valid arguments and I'm making valid attempts at assembling trains of thought. It seems, however, that the only pro-town point you made (that one) gets footnoted to the rest of the argument, when in my opinion it should be given equal weight.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:46 am

Post by RayFrost »

don't you feel silly now?
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:47 am

Post by Substrike22 »

By "you" I mean LLD. When I started writing the post, her's was right above mine...
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:47 am

Post by RayFrost »

That means we need two more votes for GIS. :? FFFFUUUUU.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:49 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

RayFrost wrote:That means we need two more votes for GIS. :? FFFFUUUUU.
ray we aren't scum!
#freeShotty
GandalfIzSik
GandalfIzSik
Goon
GandalfIzSik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:09 am

Post by GandalfIzSik »

RayFrost wrote:Since you are here, I might as well ask...

did you find cupcake to be particularly scummy based off of the flavor argument that ythan was using to discredit the claim?

Also, what indication did you have to make you say this? According to your rule, you'd have no evidence for this,
especially
considering the fact your role has an elemental modifier.
It was just speculation, thinking about Hylians.
Fate wrote:LOL

A BULLETPROOF FUCKING MAGNET?

HOW IN GODS NAME IS THAT A ROLE YOU "DONT WANT TO CLAIM" AND NEED TO ELABORATELY CRUMB?

HAMMER PL0X
You yourself said earlier when LC was reluctant to claim that BPs holding off on claiming was townish. Contradiction, and you can't pull the hydra excuse either. Also, I always elaborately crumb.
RayFrost wrote: GIS felt it necessary to only hint at the power role when it's a (nigh near) bulletproof role. Simply claiming (especially earlier in the game day) would've clearly been better.
GIS hasn't mentioned any questions they asked for clarification when there's a bit of ambiguity on a bit of that role PM. What do the mods define as "next to" when mentioning the playerlist? Numbered from all players or by those alive? What do the mods define as normal kills? Does the "you can only use one activity per phase" mean that using the active ability removes GIS' immunity to kills? (I'd like to point out that, if it doesn't, the inclusion of that in the PM to GIS is pointless, meaning we aren't getting GIS' full role PM, if that's the actual role PM at all)
Lol you're scum too? How is that ambiguous? They are obviously referring to the people above and below on the list. When they say normal kills, they probably mean strongmen, etc. I think probably all Role PMs have that one activity per phase clause. And BPness isn't an active ability. How would claiming as a BP role have been better?

Christ really, I've been crumbing BP all day.

It's really a shame that we're so close to deadline, because I would MUCH rather lynch Fate or Dekes than Substrike.
By the way, is everyone missing the part where our ability is pretty easily confirmable?
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:43 am

Post by Beefster »

I'll hopefully start to be useful. I'm gonna start on arguments on Cupcake and LLD today for future lynches.
Reckamonic wrote:
You'd think people arguing in the great plains of Hyrule would attract monsters...
Anyways, you argue loudly about how obviously the one going under the pseudonym of "Chesskid" is horribly suspicious.
As representative of all races bicker frantically, one of you turn and see...

"Hey... what's that big cloud?"
"I... don't think that's a cloud..."
"Oh my god... HYSTERIC CUCCO FLOCK, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!"

As all of you scatter in order to avoid the threat of CHICKENS,
Le Cupcake
trips.
Upon seconds, the Cuccos are upon him, doing what Cuccos do best:
...Vanish in flashy blue particles?

Nothing Happens!
Back to the game!
I'm reading over the part when LLD, Ythan, and friends were arguing over Cupcake's claim...

This may sound absurd, but do you think Reck was just making a joke post? Or perhaps it's a useless or diversionary scum power. Nothing really suggests that it has to be a daykill. For all we know, cupcake may have had a power that summons a flock of vanishing cuccos... and she used it on herself.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:51 am

Post by Nikanor »

Beefster, Cupcake, Lambda and I are alignment-confirmed masons.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:57 am

Post by RayFrost »

GandalfIzSik wrote:
RayFrost wrote:Since you are here, I might as well ask...

did you find cupcake to be particularly scummy based off of the flavor argument that ythan was using to discredit the claim?

Also, what indication did you have to make you say this? According to your rule, you'd have no evidence for this,
especially
considering the fact your role has an elemental modifier.
It was just speculation, thinking about Hylians.
Riiiiight. That explains the certainty. "lol this is truth"
GIS wrote:
RayFrost wrote: GIS felt it necessary to only hint at the power role when it's a (nigh near) bulletproof role. Simply claiming (especially earlier in the game day) would've clearly been better.
GIS hasn't mentioned any questions they asked for clarification when there's a bit of ambiguity on a bit of that role PM. What do the mods define as "next to" when mentioning the playerlist? Numbered from all players or by those alive? What do the mods define as normal kills? Does the "you can only use one activity per phase" mean that using the active ability removes GIS' immunity to kills? (I'd like to point out that, if it doesn't, the inclusion of that in the PM to GIS is pointless, meaning we aren't getting GIS' full role PM, if that's the actual role PM at all)
Lol you're scum too? How is that ambiguous? They are obviously referring to the people above and below on the list. When they say normal kills, they probably mean strongmen, etc. I think probably all Role PMs have that one activity per phase clause. And BPness isn't an active ability. How would claiming as a BP role have been better?
Christ really, I've been crumbing BP all day.

It's really a shame that we're so close to deadline, because I would MUCH rather lynch Fate or Dekes than Substrike.
By the way, is everyone missing the part where our ability is pretty easily confirmable?
LolOMGUS. The ambiguity is whether it's merely living players. :? This is a consideration because there are roles like... oh, I don't know... reviver.

Meh. I admit.

... you clearly don't understand what I was saying.And your ability isn't confirmable. At all.

preview edit: beefster, that's old news
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by Beefster »

@Ray: I know it's old news. Just thought I'd bring it up so that the argument doesn't come back later and distract us.

@Nikanor: Explain. My predecessor already claimed miller and my role PM says nothing about being in a masonry. Or are you just addressing me and saying that CC, LLD, and you are in a masonry?
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:57 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Beefster, he's saying that Cupcake Myself and him are all in a 3-way masonry of goddesses.

You're not part of it ;P
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by Beefster »

That makes sense.

on a side note, I'm all caught up! YAYZ!
Get to know a meat boy
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:03 pm

Hoorah.

Now post a catchup post, and vote GIS.

Arigatou Gozaimasu. <3

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by Ythan »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Ythan wrote:I find the claim ability- and flavor-plausible. Considering alignment repercussions.

Shocker.

I don't.

But now that you've said this, you better not give me any shit about believing Cupcakes claim.
They are different claims you MORON. One is more plausible than the other. Seriously do you think?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by Ythan »

Nikanor wrote:Also pointing out that Ythan doesn't unvote despite supposedly accepting the mason claim.
Where did I supposedly accept the claim because I missed it. More of Nikanor trying to twist my posts.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:10 pm

Ythan wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Ythan wrote:I find the claim ability- and flavor-plausible. Considering alignment repercussions.

Shocker.

I don't.

But now that you've said this, you better not give me any shit about believing Cupcakes claim.
They are different claims you MORON. One is more plausible than the other. Seriously do you think?

Different claims. Same situation.

Also, considering I am Mason (Alignment confirmed) with Cupcake, mine's a little more plausible. Don't you think?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:10 pm

Post by Ythan »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Please try and read between the lines with what I say.
Please try to actually say something instead so it looks like you're making a useful contribution for once.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:11 pm

Post by Ythan »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:well great job town, you lynch a member of the town!!

Here all of you guys have a virtual cookie. They're virtually yummy
Less pathetic plx.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by Ythan »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Ythan wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

Shocker.

I don't.

Also, considering I am Mason (Alignment confirmed) with Cupcake, mine's a little more plausible. Don't you think?
Skull Kid =/= a goddess. One claim =/= another. I know that may be CONFUSING if you haven't played the game but really.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by Ythan »

unvote

Is the wagon at -2 now or -1?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:18 pm

Ythan wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Ythan wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

Shocker.

I don't.

Skull Kid =/= a goddess. One claim =/= another. I know that may be CONFUSING if you haven't played the game but really.

The similarity is, both are being judged by you and I, based on their flavor.

You believe the Skull kid one, I don't.

I believe the Goddess one, you don't.

That's the similarity. I'm not saying Skull Kid Claim=Goddess claim by any means. Stop Misrepping.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:18 pm

It's @ L-2 I believe now Ythan, because Substrikes vote doesn't count.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by zwetschenwasser »

My lack of power is disheartening, but I think Ythan is scum.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by Ythan »

It's not misreping. Stop using words you don't understand because there are a lot of them.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”