Reckamonic's Ocarina of Time Mafia..OVER! Was Hyrule saved?

drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:08 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
GandalfIzSik wrote:Guys really listen to your selves.

We are a very pro-town role, this is dumb and obviously being driven by scum *looks at LLD and LC*

LOL REALLY?

HOW ABOUT FATE? OR RAYFROST? OR ANY OTHER NUMBER OF PLAYERS WHO HAVE BEEN PUSHING FOR YOUR LYNCH.

BUT NO. YOU HAVE YOUR HEAD SO FAR UP YTHAN'S ASS, YOU CAN ONLY SAY WHAT HE THINKS.

STOP SHEEPING ON HIS INSTICTS, AND MAKE YOUR OWN FUCKING CASES.

That is all.
I am dumb ass!!
Also Ray Frost and Fate are actually making good points and not just coasting on an idea. Plus fate won't die with out cop confirmed proof
#freeShotty
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:34 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

The state your case against me, with logical reasoning.

The last time you tried to post a wall, I seem to recall it was full of you bitching at people, and pointing out useless things.

I still don't know why you suspect me, because you haven't placed forward a case.

All you stated was that "the 2 heads have come to an agreement", and voted on me.

So tell me Shotty? What's the case on me? Please note that if you mention anything about the flavor speculation earlier on, it can be applied to yourself AND Ythan.

What I am looking for is solid evidence of things that I have done, that are in detriment to town, or are scummy.

Also, please note again that (against my will) I have been claimed as (by Cupcake)
Din, Goddess Mason Paranoid Gun Owner.
This means, obviously, that I have been claimed as Mason to Cupcake.
We know from an earlier mod Post, that Masons are alignment confirmed. If you want more info on the claim, ask, but do not expect to receive. I can tell you my ability is
Din's Fire
(obviously) and that my race is
Fiery Goddess

So, this basically explains my "chainsaw defense" of Cupcake. I know she's town, because I'm confirmed mason aligned with her. So that argument (which is the one Exilion has stuck to this game) is kinda invalidated, because I had a reason for the defense.

So, beyond those claims, please find me reasonable evidence of moves I have made that are scummy.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:42 am

Post by Fate »

Wait a second why the fuck did he claim for you when you weren't the leading wagon?

Now your role is mostly useless.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:43 am

Post by Fate »

In other news I REALLY don't like your defense mode of: "WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER GUYS THAT DID THIS? ARENT THEY SCUMMY TOO?"

+
Why in gods name are you telling scum that you are voting to scumhunt???

Maybe Ythan was right.

Maybe Ythan was right all along.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:50 am

Fate wrote:Wait a second why the fuck did he claim for you when you weren't the leading wagon?

Now your role is mostly useless.

I ask that question myself.
Fate wrote:In other news I REALLY don't like your defense mode of: "WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER GUYS THAT DID THIS? ARENT THEY SCUMMY TOO?"

+
Why in gods name are you telling scum that you are voting to scumhunt???

Maybe Ythan was right.

Maybe Ythan was right all along.

If I ever have to say that I was wrong, and Ythan was right, I will.

But he's not. So I won't. Don't get confused between me telling Shotty he has no case (and waiting for him to try and bullshit something, so I can laugh) and me telling him my vote is based off his lack of scumhunting. It's not. It's based off all the contradictions he has proposed (hydra or not).

Please try and read between the lines with what I say.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:52 am

EBWOP: Also, when I mentioned you and Ray, I'm not saying "Why me? Why not them?" I'm asking why are you tunneling, using Ythan's views only?

It's not a "I think these guys are scummy, look at them instead", it's a "You are to focused on the 2 people Ythan has instructed you to look at".

Sorry if that was confusing.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:41 am

Post by Fate »

So you want him to post a case
so you can laugh?

That's a horrible retro-active justification.

And you telling him "who he is focused on" is accusatory in the sense of degrading his play NOT clarifying WHY HE IS SCUM to the rest of the class...
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:25 am

Post by Dekes »

GandalfIzSik wrote:And by the way Dekes, I love how you assume I'm scum, and still say you would unvote me. You'll unvote "if I come up with a convincing claim". Assumes I'm scum, but says he'll unvote me anyways.
I'm not on your wagon, genius. I said I'd switch over to your wagon, because I don't think enough people will switch over from your wagon to Substrike's unless you can come up with a claim, that would make them believe you're town.

And now, hours after your claim and not a single unvote/vote switch. Wonder, why that is?

I guess, the point by Rayfrost seals the deal. Because in the post he quoted it didn't look like GIS was speculating about in-game Oot characters who didn't have an elemental modifier. It sure as hell looked like he knew that in this game here there are roles without an elemental modifier. And nothing in his role PM indicates, that he should know.

I'm heading out to a party now. If he's not hammered by tomorrow noon GMT+1 and no one has any objections I'll hammer him then.

And *headdesk* @people still considering LL and Cupcake being scum. Do you really think they outed a (whole) scum team on D1? And with them being such powerful roles it won't be long until one of them turns up dead and then we'll know for sure on which side they're on. Until them I'll treat them as town.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:38 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

O MI GOSH IT'S WIFOM
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:40 am

Post by Nikanor »

BE wrote:Ok... i could hammer right now if people wanted me to. However... let the record be known that i would MUCH rather lynch LLD or Cupcake because both are more scummy, and are more likely to be scum
You are scum.

I claimed that Lambda was a PGO because some idiot would undoubtedly try to inspect her or, even worse, vig her. I believe that claiming was for the best.
Can we please have more votes on GIS right now?
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:54 am

Post by Substrike22 »

Well given the overwhelming amount of evidence that Cupcake is an (Alignment confirmed?) mason, I'll take my vote off of that.

UNVOTE: Cupcake

And given that we're approaching deadline, I'll go to the most popular wagon other than myself.

VOTE: GIS

The contradictions in the play could be hydra or scum. It's worth finding out, since that's really all I've got without some information.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:55 am

Post by Substrike22 »

ebwop: I see in LLD's posts that Masons are guaranteed alignment confirmed, so just remove the (?) from the above post.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:57 am

well great job town, you lynch a member of the town!!

Here all of you guys have a virtual cookie. They're virtually yummy
#freeShotty
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:07 am

Post by chesskid3 »

...See how scum Substrike is? Vig that mofo tonite pl0x
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:24 am

Post by Substrike22 »

Chess your arguments against me for the last 5-6 posts have been "omg sub is so mafia, btw I'm 12 pl0x vote for him cause I can use l337 speak." At least build an actual case, like LLD. It might have some logical fallacies about it, but at least she has some valid reason to argue that I may be scum, past attempting to jump on a wagon covertly.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:30 am

Post by chesskid3 »

It's page 74, the case is obvious to anyone who has read pages 1-60
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:31 am

Substrike22 wrote:Chess your arguments against me for the last 5-6 posts have been "omg sub is so mafia, btw I'm 12 pl0x vote for him cause I can use l337 speak." At least build an actual case, like LLD. It might have some logical fallacies about it, but at least she has some valid reason to argue that I may be scum, past attempting to jump on a wagon covertly.

On this note, we stop talking about Chesskid ^_^

What are the logical fallacies in my case against you? Please point them out for discussion.

Chesskid, you're not using your power tonight right? It's too likely your gonna hit a strong town POwer role at this point. If you end up using the power at all, I'd like to see It in middlegame/endgame.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:32 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Nope, not using my power.
jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:33 am

Post by jmj3000 »

jmj3000 wrote:
GandalfIzSik wrote:
DTMaster wrote:4. Oi Gandalf this post is way terrible for the reasons outlined earlier. If you want to prove Chess' townieness we'd let him kill himself. If he's town it's more productive to do that rather then instant lynch the guy who can prove his alignment.
I don't think we should lose two power roles to get chess out of the game when we could just get rid of him. That said, I'm currently all for leaving him alive until MC.

I absolutely HATE when people give me crap about my softclaiming. IGNORE IT FOR CHRISSAKE.
There's a reason I'm doing it, find other reasons to lynch me, but softclaiming is a NULLTELL.
And..... I thought DTM was the one who made a case on me? Or was it Dekes?
No. Softclaims are too important to ignore. the fact you are trying to get us to ignore it says to me that you didn't fully think your "claim" through, and need time to either formulate a convincing fakeclaim or actually thought about it. Which you think I am leaning more towards? (Hint: It doesn't look good for you.)
Hey GIS, remember this? Yeah, your claim isn't convincing enough. Also, the timing screams of "It's almost deadline, lets claim something that sounds vaguely townie, but not leave enough time to discuss it." That, plus the not answering of my points satisfactorily, makes me confident you are scum. I want to give a few more people a chance to weigh in before the hammer is dropped though. If it hasn't dropped by 3 AM EDT, and there isn't anymore discussion, I will hammer as that is the next time I will be able to check.
Looking for experienced designers to help me design
SONY MAFIA
, a sequel to my Nintendo Mafia game!

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:34 am

Post by chesskid3 »

^^^
scum
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:36 am

jmj3000 wrote:
jmj3000 wrote:
GandalfIzSik wrote:
DTMaster wrote:4. Oi Gandalf this post is way terrible for the reasons outlined earlier. If you want to prove Chess' townieness we'd let him kill himself. If he's town it's more productive to do that rather then instant lynch the guy who can prove his alignment.
I don't think we should lose two power roles to get chess out of the game when we could just get rid of him. That said, I'm currently all for leaving him alive until MC.

I absolutely HATE when people give me crap about my softclaiming. IGNORE IT FOR CHRISSAKE.
There's a reason I'm doing it, find other reasons to lynch me, but softclaiming is a NULLTELL.
And..... I thought DTM was the one who made a case on me? Or was it Dekes?
No. Softclaims are too important to ignore. the fact you are trying to get us to ignore it says to me that you didn't fully think your "claim" through, and need time to either formulate a convincing fakeclaim or actually thought about it. Which you think I am leaning more towards? (Hint: It doesn't look good for you.)
Hey GIS, remember this? Yeah, your claim isn't convincing enough. Also, the timing screams of "It's almost deadline, lets claim something that sounds vaguely townie, but not leave enough time to discuss it." That, plus the not answering of my points satisfactorily, makes me confident you are scum. I want to give a few more people a chance to weigh in before the hammer is dropped though. If it hasn't dropped by 3 AM EDT, and there isn't anymore discussion, I will hammer as that is the next time I will be able to check.
RTFT the hammer was already dropped, we are town deal with it scum
#freeShotty
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:39 am

Post by RayFrost »

That was not the hammer. Substrike has no vote. :?
don't you feel silly now?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:41 am

Post by RayFrost »

Reckamonic wrote:

Le Cupcake (2): Substrike22, Ythan, Untrod Tripod
Lady Lambdadelta (2): Blooderection
Mafuyu (1): "Fluffy", Aikage
Blooderection (1): mothrax
GandalfIzSik (11): KDub, zwetschenwasser, RayFrost, Fate, ABR, Le Cupcake, Lady Lambdadelta, Exilon, Bunnylover, jenniwren, Nikanor, Beefster
Nikanor (1): Mafuyu
Substrike22 (6): Hinduragi, chesskid3, DTMaster, JaBOC, Dekes, GandalfIzSik[/color]
Mods: I would like to know if the 11 on GIS' wagon here is accurate. I count 12 names.
don't you feel silly now?
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:41 am

RayFrost wrote:That was not the hammer. Substrike has no vote. :?
*blushes with embaresment*
when did he say that?
#freeShotty
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:44 am

Post by Bunnylover »

RayFrost wrote:
Reckamonic wrote:

Le Cupcake (2): Substrike22, Ythan, Untrod Tripod
Lady Lambdadelta (2): Blooderection
Mafuyu (1): "Fluffy", Aikage
Blooderection (1): mothrax
GandalfIzSik (11): KDub, zwetschenwasser, RayFrost, Fate, ABR, Le Cupcake, Lady Lambdadelta, Exilon, Bunnylover, jenniwren, Nikanor, Beefster
Nikanor (1): Mafuyu
Substrike22 (6): Hinduragi, chesskid3, DTMaster, JaBOC, Dekes, GandalfIzSik[/color]
Mods: I would like to know if the 11 on GIS' wagon here is accurate. I count 12 names.
I think Zwet doesn't have a vote.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”