Mini 1021: Battousai's Mountaintnous Mountain Mafia (Over)

Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:37 am

Post by Sotty7 »

havingfitz Post 1020 wrote:What is scummy about our difference of opinion? Player A (PD) not agreeing with my reasons for voting player B (dalt) is not a reason to vote players A.
Because it wasn't just a difference of opinion. That's my whole point.
PranaDevil post 190 wrote:However, by default that means havingfitz shoots up my suspect list. I'll admit to not actively checking the game Dalt was in until it was pointed out, because I honestly didn't think someone would stretch so far as to link to a game someone replaced out of in short order, and while it still supports Dalt knowing how to vote. I think it makes HF look scummy to be trying to portray Dalt as a liar.
Here PD quite clearly finds you scummy for your push on Dalt. But he doesn't vote you. Instead choosing to put a weak vote on Korashk in the same post.
PranaDevil post 190 wrote:So for now...

unvote; vote: Korashk

CA looks scummy to me a little, but Korashk is saying more by not saying anything at all after he was called out on that point, and I think he was hoping it would blow over by the time he returned. I'd like to see more pressure on Korashk.
This isn't the only time he calls you scummy for your Dalt push but choosing instead to put his vote else where.
PranaDevil Post 241 wrote:
havingfitz wrote:OK...you admit he lied. You don't think he was 100% lying (shaking my head). What % would you assign to his lie and what % of a lie do you find objectionable?
Buggered if I know in regards to percentages, I have no clue if he deliberately lied or not, I'm just pointing out to claim he deliberately lied is to paint him scummy for your own ends, and to not actually consider all possibilities, which we, as town, should be doing.
I did not think of the password email reset possibility but whether he uses the same one all the time or had a new one sent to him, that doesn't take away the fact he at least recalled he had an existing account...which negates the comment you made about him forgetting he had signed up. The fact he had an existing account would indicate to most people that they had participated in activities here which goes against what he said in his first post (that lie thing again).
Okay, now assume he uses the same username on every forum he goes on, and forgets he's signed up here before, and goes to create an account and is told the username already exists...

See where I'm coming from here? His next action is "Oh, have I already signed up here before? I wonder..." tada.

It's called seeing things from all angles, sure, there's a chance he's lying. But considering it's a huge 2 year gap there's much more chance of him not lying and your blatant refusal to see anything beyond that lie makes you scummy, but not as scummy as...
ConfidAnon wrote:Hey guys, I would like to call to your attention that Korashk posted just yesterday in his other game.

Can we get some votes on him?
You mean the guy who replaced out and is no longer playing this game? Vote switch time.

unvote; vote: CA

At least pretend to pay attention to what's going on.
I think the noise PD made around you combined with the lack of vote is very telling. It makes you look very bad. Plus there is all this:
havingfitz Post 99 wrote:Aside from the voted suspect...my reread also left me a bit suspicious of Prana. I'll effort to confirm/support those suspicions but for now my vote should be enough.
(You never follow up)
havingfitz Post 230 wrote:How am I trying to portray him as anything? A fact is a fact. People can make excuses for dalt’s post in this game compared to his past but I have stated nothing but the truth. In post 100 you were suspicious of him as well after I made my points on him. So how am I now shooting up your list of suspects?
havingfitz Post 245 wrote:@Prana…make all the excuses you want for dalt’s comments. Rationalize his play/comments until you feel comfortable ignoring them completely. I have my suspicions towards him because he lied (which is indisputable) and the inexperienced persona he has projected in this game despite playing mafia “all the time.” That experience doesn’t even get us an opinion from him. Once he eventually gets replaced out perhaps his replacement will make amends.
havingfitz Post 245 wrote:I do not buy Prana’s continued explanation on dalt’s behalf that he forgot about this site (considering the fact he is here again and is using a 2 yr old username.). Serious question...what non-$%^&* stupid idea would you create on dalt’s behalf that makes his lie/play acceptable?
havingfitz Post 278 wrote:
Lat wrote: Why are you only mentioning Prana coming to Dalt's defense? Multiple people tried to explain Dalt's actions.
I know 3-4 people have been against my case on dalt but IMO Prana has gone above and beyond IMO to fabricate excuses on dalt’s behalf despite having no clue of the real reasons.
havingfitz Post 360 wrote:Prana is coming off a bit suspicious under the pressure. Very defensive and I like the way he lays the groundwork for a defensive vote on tw with his "Note" in post 354 regarding his suspicions of dalt. Too funny.
havingfitz Post 408 wrote:
PranaDevil wrote:HF is also scummy to me still. If only because he was pushing Dalt heavily despite him not being here. It feels like he was hoping for an easy lynch and got stuck arguing it when nobody felt it was the way to go.
PranaDevil wrote:Actually I've always said just because Dalt was a noob it didn't mean he wasn't scum. Wendy's play just increases the possibility for that slot, as I can't see two people in that slot making a right hash job of things.
Nice…condemn me for my suspicions towards dalt while maintaining your suspicion on that slot…followed shortly thereafter with your tw vote. I’m still not convinced you are scum but your hypocrisy regarding the dalt slot and continued suspicions towards me…when you yourself are now voting dalt/tw is annoying as he\\. Still not in my top two however.
You are more round about when it comes to your PD suspicions but it is pretty clear you find him scummy yet never is there a vote. To me it looks like the two of you are just swatting at each other while instead going after easier lynches.

I also don't believe you forgot about the open game, you voted me as soon as I replaced in. If you didn't remember what had happened why did you do that?
Leech
Leech
Goon
Leech
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:44 pm

Post by Leech »

Well, this is just an "activity post" as I really don't have anything to add at the moment. Hopefully Fitz posts soon.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:24 am

Post by Sotty7 »

This lack of activity is depressing. I think I might vote soon.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Just back in from vacation. Looks like the both of you have talked yourselves into me as your prime suspect. Is that correct? Leech is my main suspect...though not by a landslide. It's midnight here and I have to get up early so I will respond to the recent posts tomorrow.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Leech
Leech
Goon
Leech
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by Leech »

HavingFitz wrote:Looks like the both of you have talked yourselves into me as your prime suspect. Is that correct?
You are my prime suspect, that is correct. I'm going to clarify that it's not just my case against you that I'm using to draw that conclusion. Sotty's last post against you is extremely valid, and I didn't notice your interactions with PD earlier in the game. Her case on you is making me feel much better about her being town. Her case backs up my own interpretation of how you approached PD's lynch which goes a long way in confirming my suspicions.
HavingFitz wrote:It's midnight here and I have to get up early so I will respond to the recent posts tomorrow.
I'd much rather you build a case on either Sotty or myself, instead of just replying to the recent posts. You said I'm your prime suspect, so instead of just replying, why don't you build a case on me? You are stuck in the position where you are just solely defending yourself, and that is not reflective of your alignment. I want to see you build a case. You mentioned that Sotty has duped you in games before, so I'd rather not have the same thing apply here on the off-chance that I'm wrong. Build a case, even if it's on me, that will actually help. Simply replying to points against you, will not.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:08 am

Post by Battousai »

Deadline in 23 hours!
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:01 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Fitz...Where are you? :?
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:15 am

Post by havingfitz »

I'm here...putting together my thoughts. I had some minor surgery this afternoon and have been a bit unavailable to post. Please wait until I get one last post in before either of you votes. And for whichever of you is town, I am town...so waiting (not that it will change anything) would be better than a guaranteed town loss.

BTW Sotty...I did forget about the open game and any specifics. As I've already mentioned, I just recall that I have lost to you twice when you were scum and I thought you town. I do not recall the specifics of the other game either (except I think you replaced into that one as well).

Leech
Leech
Goon
Leech
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:41 pm

Post by Leech »

HavingFitz wrote:I'm here...putting together my thoughts. I had some minor surgery this afternoon and have been a bit unavailable to post. Please wait until I get one last post in before either of you votes. And for whichever of you is town, I am town...so waiting (not that it will change anything) would be better than a guaranteed town loss.
I have about two hours before I leave for the night. I will not be back before deadline in the morning. If you don't make your post within the next couple hours, I'm voting for you. Also, I love your appeal to emotion, the only guaranteed town loss is a No-Lynch, anything other than that is taking a shot at winning. Why does it feel like you're stalling while trying to force a no-lynch?

Make no mistake about it, I'm casting a vote in 2 hours, because it's the last chance I will be able to in this game. I'd like to see you make a case on someone before I do this.
Leech
Leech
Goon
Leech
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:13 pm

Post by Leech »

Well, this is my last post of the game. The next time I get internet access, it will be long after deadline.

Fitz if you are actually town, then I'm really going to be frustrated with you. In the last few phases you have strictly been attacking/defending points made against you, without really building a case on anyone. You've said recently that I'm your prime suspect, without posting anything to support that. I would have welcomed a case built on me, as it would go a long way in determining whether that case was actually town motivated, or scum scrambling. The fact that you couldn't even do that, leads me to believe you are were just trying to milk the game for time. If you firmly believed what you were saying, you wouldn't have had a hard time saying why. So if you are town, you seriously owe an apology to the rest of the players in this game. You have done absolutely nothing to show me that your actions are town-motivated, whereas Sotty's recent case on you makes perfect sense, especially when added to my suspicions about your handling of the PD lynch. I have no reason to vote for Sotty at this point and if I don't vote it is auto-scum win, so:

Vote: Havingfitz

Sotty if you are actually the scum in this game and killed your two biggest supporters back to back, well played.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:09 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Well...if Sotty is the last scum, well played by her again. And Leech...if Sotty is scum and votes me (or after this post, you) to lose it for town, I owe no one an apology. RL always trumps mafia. Town has had eight days to lynch two scum and if they can't do it in those eight days, no one owes anyone an apology...only congratulations to the winners.

I'm online for the next few hours and will still give my thoughts on why I think Leech is the last scum; however, building a case on Sotty would be a moot point...since if she is the last scum the game is over as soon as she posts next.

Until I put my Leech thoughts down, VOTE: Leech

Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:58 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Ack...
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:59 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Vote: Havingfitz
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:04 am

Post by havingfitz »

I'll start off with a quick ISO of a known entity...scum Prana. I'm exchanging any comments towards CA with Sotty for consistency since they are the same player role.

ISO 9 - PD votes for Sotty for jumping on Leech for no reason
ISO 10-12, 17, 19, 23, 48, 53 - Continued negative/suspecting comments towards Sotty
ISO 20 - Comment on nothing significant happening lately and noting that Leech has a joke vote out
ISO 28 - After a brief pressue vote on Korashk(Llama), PD puts vote back on Sotty
ISO 33 - Top three suspects are Sotty, Llama, and me
ISO 34 - Comments that Leech needs to post more
ISO 42 - Reaffirms his suspicions towards Sotty and me
ISO 45 - Refers to Leech's comment that RVS is a time when people joke around and places a vote on twendy
ISO 56 - A somewhat defensive post on my behalf

D1 comes to an end with very little mention of Leech, with no exchanges I can see, despite prodding him to post more

ISO 72 - Still thinks Sotty and I are scummy
The Prana-Lat chronicles
No mention of Leech on D2 or the next three days which are all no lynches.

ISO 100 - Immediately comes to Leech's defense after Llama puts a vote on him (Leech)
ISO 101 - Votes Sotty
ISO 102/103 - A brief exchange with Leech which was a bit tame despite part of it involving suspicions from Leech towards PD.

I think it is telling that Prana has very little to say towards Leech during the course of the game except for a few references to comments made by Leech and defends him rather adamently after Llama votes him. After Leech puts a vote on Prana there is not much of an exchange/defense by Prana...however, following Iam's vote on Prana shortly after Leechs Prana vote....Prana makes responses to several of Iam's points.

Next an ISO on Leech. But not now as I see Sotty has voted. Dos this make three in a row Sotty?

Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:08 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I'm town. If you're town I'm going to punch myself in the face.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:12 am

Post by havingfitz »

Why didn't you wait like I asked? Feel free to punch yourself.

Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:12 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Honestly, that ISO wouldn't have changed my mind.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:13 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Well played Leech. I hate you, yet love you all at once.

:(
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:14 am

Post by havingfitz »

I wasn't stopping at that ISO. But then perhaps nothing would have changed your mind. If it was set you just saved me the trouble of putting more info together. crap

Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:56 am

Post by Battousai »

Final Vote Count:

havingfitz -2- Leech, sotty7

Leech
-1- havingfitz

Not voting
: No one

havingfitz -vanilla townie- has been lynched D8

Sotty7 -vanilla townie- has been endgamed

Leech and PranaDevil win!
Last edited by Battousai on Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:03 am

Post by Battousai »

Here is the green room: http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/ZfhZapvqLCA47

Scum may post their quicktopic if they like.

Soooo close to a town win at the end. I hated having to modkill people, It wasn't easy getting replacements for this game and all of my contacts declined due to the setup (I even went as far as surfing through MD to find players who posted that they hate PR heavy games). LmL responded to his prod, but failed to ever post, NightWolf has failed to even pick up his prod (I have 4 others similarly sitting in my outbox). When I did decide to start modkilling, I tried to make sure that it wouldn't hurt one side doubly by ending or not ending the day.

Scum played very well overall.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:08 am

Post by PranaDevil »

I dunno about "scum" playing well, but I feel Leech played a blinder. I think the closest I can come to playing "well" is wriggling out of Lat's grasp to begin with, before eventually getting lynched.

I'm also fine with the scum QT being posted, I'll let Leech decide whether he wants it posted or not.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:22 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I'm embarrassed with my play in this game. That's all I can say.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:13 am

Post by Nexus »

Good game scum.

I was a little disappointed to be lynched whilst v/la, but eh, you win some, you lose some.
Trans rights are human rights.
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:50 am

Post by Lateralus22 »

Well that sucks, sorry about the WoT's.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”