Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:20 pm

Post by Plum »

VOTE: Seacore

Am not impressed with Baby Spice either; if nice people really want to wagon him I'll look into it and would be unsurprised to find myself liking the idea a decent amount.

Town Alliance of Awesome

Plum
ReaperCharlie
hitorogoshi

RC and Hito, suggestions for other members? I like to keep my Townreads working like a well-oiled machine <3
Plum wrote:REMEMBER, Benmage can, as far as I can recall, attempt to kill Fate and if Fate gets Rezzed and saved from a kill he'll know it. Even if scum have a Fetish of him and kill him over the Rez it'll. Damn I thought there was a way for it to come out in the wash, but I can't remember what it could be. I think it was we would get claimed Rezzes on Fate and see how they stacked up vs. how many kills we expected on him given Ben attempting to Murder. Basically, I think we can still turn this into a win-win, despite all of the rage.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:21 pm

Post by Seacore »

Mod: When does a resuscitator become bloody, in regards to the time line? Do they become bloody prior to investigate? For that matter, when do the victims of failed attacks become bloody? I assume the perpetrators of rituals and murders become bloody at those points.
El Goosuki
El Goosuki
Goon
El Goosuki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:23 pm

Post by El Goosuki »

I think those were DGB.
AND BE QUIET MAGNA
I GOT PERCY, IDOUGT, YOU, XVART, AND SOME OTHER GUY RIGHT IN THAT ONE.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:25 pm

Post by xvart »

I warded MoI
because of his play and smarts in aCoK large theme, and his thought/thinking in that game, which would be beneficial in this game due to the complexities.
Trilobite, 357 wrote:I don't like xvart - literally every single post tunnels on furc with now reluctantly considering the ward/rule thing in the beginning, and part of the crowd who didn't go check the signup thread before finding Furc's explanation implausible (to see how Drippereth signed up, then DGB outted with the intention of Elli to hydra with someone else, then El Goosuki inned.)
Any reluctance was because Furculow is behaving so scummy, and that information that I had not looked back on was giving me pause. I still believed him to be scum independent of how the incidents that occurred played out, but I had to consider it (but now that Baby Spice has pointed out the interesting time timeline of those events I'm not reluctant about that information at all). Just because someone reminded me of something that happened earlier does not mean I am going to stop pressing on someone who is behaving incredibly scummy. Despite Furculow's attempts to appear to be following his town meta, he is not, at least what I have observed.
Furcolow wrote:I don't have to try to play my town meta
I don't care that players like you, xvart, MoI, or Andrius are haters. At all.

MOI was afraid of me when we were both online, and Xvart as well. They would rather attack me WAY after the fact, while I'm away.
First of all, you did say you were "trying to play to your town meta". Second, I really have no clue what you are trying to accomplish by saying I waited for you to go offline before I attacked you. Do the posts change in that time? Is everyone supposed to be sitting at their computer spamming the post with nonsense like you? And you saying I am afraid of you is simply laughable.
Mina, 385 wrote:Saying you're waiting on the "set-up wizards" is a huge cop-out, particularly when half the people have already revealed their ward target and there's been extensive discussion as to the merits of Ward claiming (in which most of the set-up wizards voted affirmative). You don't have a single reason of
your own
for why you don't want to reveal your target? You're just delaying your claim and using the "set-up wizards" as a crutch? No thoughts on what the pros and cons are?

This reads like fence-sitting.
I must have missed the parts where the merits of ward claiming was discussed. I didn't immediately claim because I knew that Ward interfered with Craft Fetish and Pass Fetish and the negative I was thinking of about claiming was if we claimed who we Warded then the cult would know not to Pass Fetish to that person in the night, but now I realize that that couldn't happen because they would have failed on the crafting to begin with.
Furcolow, 397 wrote:leave percy alone, lets have a good game. this game is complex, but you all are not children.
You ask us to leave him alone but then ask a very similar question in one of your next few posts? I think you are still hiding something and didn't want the mod to confirm or deny something that is going to out your story.

Furcolow's nonsense about Mina posting under her account is obvious making a scummy mountain out of a null molehill.

Fucolow also has a tendancy to vote/FoS anyone who votes/casts suspicion on him.

Caught up to page 19.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
El Goosuki
El Goosuki
Goon
El Goosuki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:29 pm

Post by El Goosuki »

We didn't ward.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:30 pm

Post by Fate »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Fate wrote:Did Ellie just put me on the bad people?

PLUM TOO?

THOSE ARE SOME SHIT READS.
Are you shocked that a Hydra with Elli in it would produce a perfectly crappy gut read list? If so go read Clash of Kings and get back to me.
*doesn't read it*

*gets back to you*

I NEVER TRIGGER ELLIES GUT AS SCUMMY.

AND PLUM HAS BEEN OBVTOWN.

OF ALL THE LISTS ELLIE HAS EVER MADE OF ALL THE GAMES AS EITHER ALIGNMENT THIS ONE IS BY FAR AND ABOVE TERRIBLE.

AND ELLIESCUM LIKES TRYING WEIRD SHIT, SO THIS IS DEF AN ELLIESCUM MOVE THAN AN ELLIEWRONGREADTOWN MOVE.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:30 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

El Goosuki wrote:I think those were DGB.
AND BE QUIET MAGNA
Funny how revisionist history works. Despite 'getting' all those people you never pushed for any of them to be lynched (none on that list were ever lynched) and instead went after weak targets like Kleedrac. Day 1 you consistantly listed Percy on your TOWN lists that disappeared after you 'cleared' Raivann of being scum Day 1.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
El Goosuki
El Goosuki
Goon
El Goosuki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:31 pm

Post by El Goosuki »

FATE, WHY THE HELL DID YOU AUTO-THINK THAT WAS ME.
CUZ IT WASN'T.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:35 pm

Post by Fate »

El Goosuki wrote:FATE, WHY THE HELL DID YOU AUTO-THINK THAT WAS ME.
CUZ IT WASN'T.
Oh DGB eh?

All is forgiven then.... DGBs reads are consistently horrible always.

Why did you claim not warding but I dont remember you claiming noise/not noise?

Why didn't you claim them together?

Very horrible --- points. I can see you scumhydra arguing about what should be claimed to pan out your fake night action tree.

I DONT LIKE STILL
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
El Goosuki
El Goosuki
Goon
El Goosuki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:40 pm

Post by El Goosuki »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
El Goosuki wrote:I think those were DGB.
AND BE QUIET MAGNA
Funny how revisionist history works. Despite 'getting' all those people you never pushed for any of them to be lynched (none on that list were ever lynched) and instead went after weak targets like Kleedrac. Day 1 you consistantly listed Percy on your TOWN lists that disappeared after you 'cleared' Raivann of being scum Day 1.
K, I GOT SOMEONE WRONG DAY 1. SO DID EVERY OTHER MEMBER OF THE TOWN.
ALSO YOU'RE NOT SAYING WHETHER WE PUSHED ANY LYNCHES LATER OR NO.
THE POINT IS, ON AVERAGE, I WOULD BE MY READS MORE OR LESS CRAPPY THAN MOST OTHER PLAYERS.

And I still don't get why people are auto-assuming things are me.
El Goosuki
El Goosuki
Goon
El Goosuki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:40 pm

Post by El Goosuki »

Fate wrote:
El Goosuki wrote:FATE, WHY THE HELL DID YOU AUTO-THINK THAT WAS ME.
CUZ IT WASN'T.
Oh DGB eh?

All is forgiven then.... DGBs reads are consistently horrible always.

Why did you claim not warding but I dont remember you claiming noise/not noise?

Why didn't you claim them together?

Very horrible --- points. I can see you scumhydra arguing about what should be claimed to pan out your fake night action tree.

I DONT LIKE STILL
IIRC we claimed noise earlier.
Didn't know we also had to claim ward/no ward.
El Goosuki
El Goosuki
Goon
El Goosuki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:41 pm

Post by El Goosuki »

I NEVER TRIGGER ELLIES GUT AS SCUMMY.
Oh yeah Fate, you were the only guy I got wrong N1 of Square Enix 2 remember? :P
Whatever.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:48 pm

Post by Fate »

SE 2?? WERE YOU EVEN IN TAHT GAME?

SE 3 i was town and you read me as such.....

still if that list is all you have and you let DGB post it WITHOUT discussion your play is lacking, more than furcolow's at this point.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:00 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

As far as I know, I'm caught up. It's absurdly easy to miss a point in this game, though, and if you think I missed something I probably did. I think we, as a town, should adopt the policy of having all questions directed at other players be presented as such:

Player name:
blah blah blah and what do you think about herp derp?

And if someone misses it, just re-quote. Don't assume someone is deliberately ignoring a point because in this game it's way more likely you missed it in the huge mass of posts.
BabySpice wrote:Hito, your little whatever is flawed. What if I'm allergic to strawberry? What happens if they give it to me without asking?
What happens if you get brainfreeze from warding too many people?? I know the answer to that one: you don't, because
that is not how analogies work
. The analogy was simply an easy-to-understand way of saying "When a small, unique subset becomes part of a larger whole, requesting the subset can and should be unambiguously interpreted as requesting the whole; there is nothing else it can mean." Saying that sentence would have not made sense to everyone. Hence, Double Chocolate Hyperbanana SuperStrawberry.
Lets look at this, since Furcolow has specifically stated that Percy responded to a Furcolow PM, a proovable lie.
Find me the quote. "Percy responding to Furcolow's PM" does not need to be specifically in that time span. Makes plenty of sense that he'd patch the rules error right away when he saw it, and Furcolow's PM could well have been regarding the change in targets instead. And even if it was, nothing stopping Percy from finding the error and writing a response before Furcolow's PM.
Feysal 586 wrote: Now, the interesting part here is how quickly Furcolow comes up with a possible explanation for not hearing noises. Only a minute to search the rules for the relevant passage, then post about it. And the idea that having your ward fail due to another ward on you would cause you not to hear noises is the best part. This idea is so peculiar that it almost seems like it was prepared in advance.
Ah yes, when Furcolow realized there was a discrepancy he immediately responded with some irrelevant point that would only support his position if he was rush posting without really thinking -
almost like it was prepared in advance.

Is furcolow's wagon still the biggest? How many food analogies will it take to get you guys to stop wagoning the confirmed town?

Fate:
You continue saying Seacore is town but haven't really given a reason why beyond saying you "read his posts more closely." Please enlighten me as to why Seacore is town.
Plum wrote:Town Alliance of Awesome
Plum
ReaperCharlie
hitorogoshi

RC and Hito, suggestions for other members? I like to keep my Townreads working like a well-oiled machine <3
Furcolow.

Also I vote that we are The Brofessionals in honor of Furcolow. You don't need to feel slighted, Plum, because Bro is a state of mind and not gender-specific.

Maybe Spyrex can be a bro too. I think I like his points on AV but I have literally zero operating knowledge of AV because I can't remember a single point he (? just guessing with no listed gender) made. I'll need to ISO spy and AV (day and a half and I have to resort to ISO's, hot damn) and try to find my position in the conflict. Also since there seems to be some brahgnotive dissonance on whether the most apbroriate wagon is Baby Spice or Seacore, I'll try to run a comparison between the two. Before the fact I feel that Seacore's tunneling and "if you're not scummy, this is a policy lynch" trumps Baby Spice going after a point that maybe a townie could believe in, but there's never any harm in listening to my bros.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
El Goosuki
El Goosuki
Goon
El Goosuki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:04 pm

Post by El Goosuki »

I MEANT 3.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 9#p2520009

DGB's reading whole thread..., Katsu and I are kinda slacking on that right now.
El Goosuki
El Goosuki
Goon
El Goosuki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:04 pm

Post by El Goosuki »

Who're the top wagons right now anyways?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Sorry for the separate post but I forgot to include this in my main post:

We are NOT using a rez kit just to confirm Benmage as town. Fate said it best:
Fate 594 wrote:ASSVOROUX:

REZ KITS SHOULD NOT BE WASTED ON TOWN ON TOWN VIOLENCE. THIS ENCOURAGES INSANITY OF BOTH KINDS

WHAT THE HELL
Sunk costs are an economic fallacy. Ben wasted his N0 action, but that doesn't mean he should waste his N1 action and a rez kit just to confirm himself and make use of his stalk. You can deal with having to prove your alignment by behavior in-thread like the rest of us, with the added bonus that you get a huge head start because your actions are super unlikely from a scum viewpoint. Sure it could be scum WIFOM, which means you will still have to contribute some content to prove your good intentions. It's not worth burning a rez kit and some night actions just to absolve you of this responsibility.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by Benmage »

How am I not in this awesome alliance?

Oh and I didn't think Percy was town fyi.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:14 pm

Post by Benmage »

Oh and totally not Mafia....how would lyncjig me after killing fate make any sense????

And I am down for seacore lynch.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Furpants_Tom
Furpants_Tom
Goon
Furpants_Tom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:19 pm

Post by Furpants_Tom »

Furcolow wrote:why i'm an easy mislynch: scum want me gone, because I have them pegged
silly town players find my playstyle abrasive
good town players find my playstyle arrogant, self-indulgent, and moronic... but
GREAT town players find my playstyle effective, though crude, and generally keep me alive because I am so obvious due to meta
Thanks, Furcolow, I didn't realise I was a good player before.
Wickedestjr wrote: How strong is this suspicion? I think this vote is reaching.
I have a strong suspicion that we're running down the same blind alleys into the same brick walls over and over. I'd quite like to discuss some other posters, and why they're acting the way they are.
Fate wrote:One of the worse votes in the game...
Not taking a stab at my alignment+Criticizing someone else's read of my alignment=LE SCUMMMMMM.
I think you're more likely town than scum. I think Benmage is town. But I want to know why SpyreX is so sure you're both town that he's prepared to give Benmage an out on killing you. And I honestly don't think there's any point discussing the alignments of you or Benmage further, because it is infuriating and circular.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Furpants wrote:Love Percy's answer on Sadism. Would be willing to help engineer this situation for lulz.
So you would like to essentially wreck the game that Percy spend copious time putting together and many players have looked forward to for a long time simply for the lulz?
A number of folk seem to be keen to do it for much less...
SpyreX wrote: As for giving Ben an out? YES I AM. He's already done an F-- job in picking suicidal. Going through with this is bonkers madness and HE REALLY SHOULD THINK OTHERWISE.
OK, fair enough. It's an explanation, at least; although I think Benmage fetishing Fate and claiming it as a stalk remains a real possibility. Why do you think it's not?
Plum wrote:
Town Alliance of Awesome
Quality work, beautiful to watch some of the most contested players in the game scramble to make it into the kool kids klub. Well trolled.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

Regarding hitogoroshi's insanities disapporval list:

It's a very good list. Those are insanities that as town, I do not want to take nor do I want the rest of the town to take either. I also would favor the ban of choosing Distractions. Some people have a habit of semi-frequently changing votes. If they have this insanity and desired to vote that player they really want to lynch, but can't because they unvoted that player already, it prevents them from being able to pressure their top suspect and force them to vote if they are absolutely confident or maybe not at al. If everyone but two players had this insanity and could not make a majority for a lynch, we would get a no lynch even without requesting it or reaching deadline and we don't want that to happen. I would definently be in favor of making this a forbidden insaity. Severe restrictions, although not complete ban, of the necrophillia insanity would also be a good idea as we should restrict that to 1-4 people max that we can trust to rob graves nightly.

As for sanities I approve of using, I would say if and when you gain insanities, you should choose these as first choices:
Twitchy: All you do is twitch for one post, nothing major.
Complusion: It removes blood off you anyway so you can use the actions that you have. Somewhat beneficial IMO.

Not really seeing why AurorusVox is scummy. From what I've seen, it resembles more of a townie. He's been contributing a lot and I like how he's been outspoken about his defenses and opinions on other people. Will re-read him more closely in ISO thought to see if I can see the case on him.

@Bowser: Do you have any suspects yet? It seems as you don't have any suspects when you declared the Fate/Benmage interaction as null and called Furcolow's a mixup.

@Benmage: Something I forgot to note in my big post. Yesterday, you said that you were glad to not be in a cult with Fate. Since you believe yourself to be town, that automatically means that Fate is cult. You are neglecting the possibility of both you and Fate being town. That's like if I said I was town therefore Seacore is cult, that logic makes no sense. Your you-town therefore Fate is cult theory makese as much sense as formentioned scenario.

You claim to be a confirmed townie. If you were cult and Fate was town, would you still be pushing for Fate's lynch and would you still claim that you'll be stalking him tonight?
Benmage wrote:@ssbf another whose Epiphany should be easiest ....you of all people should know my history of fate. You should have one of the best town reads on me. You can piss and moan about my actions and me immature and anything you'd like, but to suggest anything other than I am town.....would be atrocious play.
You are not obvious/confirmed town to us. Your play in this game resembles more of that of a cult, what town needs to get rid of. I haven't seen any evidence that supports you at confirmed town and as others have said, you saying you stalked Fate does not mean that you are confirmed town. Even if at least two kills gets through tonight with Fate being one of those NK's, it does not confirm you as town. Will it point you as likely town for Day 2? Yes it does, but saying that you'll be clear with a Fate + another person's kill Night 1 is a stretch. And even if if you were confirmed town Day 2, you wouldn't be on later days due to the possibility of you being a muderer.
Benmage wrote:Comments now seen more than once....me qft that me v fate is ruining the game. No fucking shit. I knew this was gonna happen. It happens in every game I play with him. Why do you think I nearly replaced out of the signup thread. Yet did ask fate nicely to pass on this game... Shittttt.....happy I stayed VPB? I called this from the getgo.
This wouldn't have happened had you actually explained why you found Fate scummy instead of making a terrible mask of a policy lynch by saying he's "cult" to substitute "policy lynch". And like I said, you brought this upon yourself.
Benmage wrote:Unvote vote baby spice
Nice opportunistic vote on baby spice. I can see cult here trying to blend in with the crowd knowing that Fate will likely not be the lynch.

ReaperCharlie wrote:1. Yes, it's an off chance that furc is scum.
2. You acknowledge that off chance.
3. You vote for furc ANYWAY. lolwut.
Going out to Wickedestjr as well (Since his call on me is similar to ReaperCharlie's). Should have edited off the "There is an off-chance that Furcolow is scum" part. That error is probably there because I managed to somehow get ample enough time to get caught up on the school computer and post this while still be updated. Waiting until the afternoon would be a bad idea as I would have to worry about catching up on 200+ posts instead of just 80+ posts. Basically, I wanted to get it done in school so I wouldn't have to stay on the computer all day just to catch up on this game like yesterday, hence the contradiction.
ReaperCharlie wrote:4. My vote on Seacore is awesome and pro-town and the fact that Seacore ignored it is basically proof that I'm right. He prefers to focus on ... other things, and suck up to the people that think he's town, for some crazy reason.
I read the quote again that caused you to vote Seacore, not seeing how that makes him cult or town. Also a person ignoring your case doesn't always mean you're right, it could because they find the case to suck to where responding would be pointless.
ReaperCharlie wrote:5. WHO are you calling out for posting fluff? ME???? over 5-10 other people that are posting NO CONTENT WHATSOEVER but are WASTING AWAY THE PAGES WITH A SELF-CENTERED WAR OF BATTLING EGOS?. *is baffled*
People who have posted minimal contents so far:
Bowser
El Goosuki
Wingless

Could only find three people who have produced minimal contents in these games as of now. Also, while the flame war was uncalled for, it at least gave us something to work on.

I was not calling you out for posting fluff in general, just that from what I see, your #298 is almost completely useless. It was full of fluff, added little to scum hunting, and overall, seems like a post that should not have been in the game but rather severely modified.
ReaperCharlie wrote:6. Nice lining-up-lynches with me and furcolow. Anti-town at best, pure scummy at worst.
I am not lining-up-lynches. What I said was to consider one of you/furcolow for the lynch if one of you two flips cult. Me lining-up-lynches would be "Lynch Furcolow today, ReaperCharlie tomorrow!". These two things are different.
ReaperCharlie wrote:7. WHAT SUSPICION ON HITOROGOSHI? I HAVE REPEATEDLY SAID THAT HE IS AWESOME AND PRO-TOWN AND HAVE AGREED WITH NEARLY EVERY POST HE'S MADE! Oh wait... you must be talking about my post #302... OH WAIT I F@#%&ING EBWOP'D IT LIKE 5 SECONDS LATER IN THE VERY NEXT POST.
Okay, I'll give you that on Hitorogoshi. That being said, I'd like to hear your reasons for suspecting Feysal (I don't see how Feysal is tunneling.).
ReaperCharlie wrote:I.E. THIS IS YOU TRYING TO FIND EVERY POSSIBLE THING YOU CAN ADD INTO A CASE ABOUT ME, BUT MISSING THE FOREST FOR THE TREES BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR SCUM ANYWAY, YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO GET A MISLYNCH.
I add a lot into my cases because I want people to actually give that particular person a second look and get convinced that the person is scum so we can lynch scum. Granted quantity =/= quality, but adding seven good points to a case is more likely to convince a person that Player A is scum then a case with just one good thing to add.
ReaperCharlie wrote:SSBF, can you explain why oh why you are ACTUALLY 'suspicious' of me, other than because your idol Magna said he was?

If so, please throw me in the fire and test my mettle. Don't be afraid to ask me questions, refine me a little bit. Go ahead... come on. I want you to.
I've already explained my case on you and why I think you are scummy. I will expand on that if I find further actions to be scummy. Only other thing I need to do is to convince other people that you're scum.
ReaperCharlie wrote:Hmmm... how about cause I said so?

1. He is scum
2. We lynch him
3. ?????
4. Profit!
It's not easy as that. Before we lynch scum, we have to prove or at least show strong convincing evidence that the person we're pushing for is indeed scum. Your case on Seacore has very little substance and doesn't really point me toward him being scum.
ReaperCharlie wrote:^lol Benmage
Your vote on Baby Spice really wasn't any better.

Andrius wrote:Also, what do you think of my argument that Benmage is town?
Not really a fan of it. Benmage can still be cult that can attempt to convince his cult partners that they need to kill Fate tonight to confirm him as town and hope that there are multiple deaths tonight. I'm not saying he is definently cult, but I haven't like his play so far at all and even with his claim that he stalked Fate and will be killing him tonight, I am open up to the possibility of Benmage-cult trying to get rid of Fate for town creds if Fate isn't lynched today. Also you say that Benmage would not be putting himself out there as cult, I disagree. Given his history with Fate, I wouldn't be surprised if he pushed for his lynch regardless of alignment.
El Goosuki wrote:lolzKatsubesofunny.

Summary from somebody plz?
kthx.
I'm not giving you a summary of the game. A summary tends to be bias and do not give you the full information you need to scum hunt. The only way to achieve that is by reading the entire thread. Yes it's a lot to read, but it's a lot better then hearing it from a bias view.

Unvote

As much as I want to lynch Furcolow due to his scummy behavior, the ward evidences pointed out by AurorusVox/The Lost Butterfly/Trilobite are too damning to ignore, which points to him being town. Although I'll be watching him extremely closely, based off what have happened regarding the claims, Furcolow is not a viable lynch candidate today.

My top three suspicions are Benmage/ReaperCharlie/Bowser in no specific order. One of those three I will be voting (Barring any incredible scumminess from someone else).

As for my fourth suspicion? Possibly El Goosuki. Remembering what I saw from DrippingGoofball/Ellibereth in A Clash of Kings, they seems to be a lot more motivated and a lot more engaged in scum hunting. While it is still unorthodox, at least I was getting pro-town vibes from them.

This game, not so much. Next to no contents have been produced from them for the first thirteen posts, which definently is not giving me good vibes. Only positive thing we got from the hydra with the first thirteen posts was that they heard noise, which supposedly makes Furcolow likely town. The rest either parrots what others have to say on a particular subject (ISO: 9) or completely contentless. Which makes them hypocritical when they called Fate out for caps posts being contentless in the same post, yet they gave us very little to work with. I find ISO 18 to be a weak defense in their behalf. We finally see some results from the hydra in ISO: 13, but the posts still give me scummy vibes, although this is more of a gut feeling.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Furpants_Tom wrote:OK, fair enough. It's an explanation, at least; although I think Benmage fetishing Fate and claiming it as a stalk remains a real possibility. Why do you think it's not?
Fate, Destroyed by an Unspeakable Being N1
SSBF wrote:Regarding hitogoroshi's insanities disapporval list:
It's a very good list. Those are insanities that as town, I do not want to take nor do I want the rest of the town to take either. I also would favor the ban of choosing Distractions. Some people have a habit of semi-frequently changing votes. If they have this insanity and desired to vote that player they really want to lynch, but can't because they unvoted that player already, it prevents them from being able to pressure their top suspect and force them to vote if they are absolutely confident or maybe not at al. If everyone but two players had this insanity and could not make a majority for a lynch, we would get a no lynch even without requesting it or reaching deadline and we don't want that to happen. I would definently be in favor of making this a forbidden insaity. Severe restrictions, although not complete ban, of the necrophillia insanity would also be a good idea as we should restrict that to 1-4 people max that we can trust to rob graves nightly.
I think I agree re: Distraction. Necrophilia is self limiting (you want to be the only necrophiliac in town so you don't get insanities without loot) so people should be able to police themselves.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by Percy »

manho replaces Wingless. Thank you and welcome, manho!

Seacore wrote:
Mod: When does a resuscitator become bloody, in regards to the time line? Do they become bloody prior to investigate? For that matter, when do the victims of failed attacks become bloody? I assume the perpetrators of rituals and murders become bloody at those points.
Resuscitate wrote:If you successfully protect them, you become
Bloody
, and your target both becomes
Bloody
and gains an
Insanity
when the killing action (
Murder
or
the Ritual
) resolves.
Murder
and
The Ritual
resolve after
Investigate
, so no to your second question.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:38 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

I'm not giving you a summary of the game. A summary tends to be bias and do not give you the full information you need to scum hunt. The only way to achieve that is by reading the entire thread. Yes it's a lot to read, but it's a lot better then hearing it from a bias view.
I like hearing biased things. Go ahead!
FLASH OF GREEN
El Goosuki
El Goosuki
Goon
El Goosuki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:38 pm

Post by El Goosuki »

I like hearing biased things. Go ahead!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”