Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:00 am

Post by Fate »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Also, more @ the Seacore question. Overwhelming gut.

For a bit of history on my gut and its ABSOLUTE INFALLIBILITY, read the last paragraph of ReaperCharlie/Game_Record#Gears_of_War_Mafia, specifically the six or seven posts to which I link.

Cliff notes (for the lazy):
Jack was scum, nobody would listen to me, and he killed us all.
Moral of the whole story:
When nobody listens to me, BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO THE TOWN.

DONT YOU DARE LINK THAT FUCKING GAME IN WHICH YOU VOTED OBVTOWN OVER SCUM WHO WAS AT L-1 AND NOT HAMMERED WITH A SECRET DOUBLE VOTER IN PLAY.

AND I CALLED JACK AS SERIAL KILLER IMMEDIATELY UPON MY DEATH (AS WELL AS AGREEING WITH YOU IN THREAD), ASK THE MOD.

Now, in accordance with hito's wishes, some usefulness to this post:

Unvote:
Vote: AurousVox

+

Do the side effects of actions, such as gaining an insanity for laundering when not bloody, resolve at the same time as the action or at the end of night? Because Occultbooksies was pretty clear that it was 100% sane and guaranteed to give accurate results so I doubt it could be easily avoided as hito said.

@hito: the problem with YOUR proposal is that even if Benmage 10% agrees I'm town he would rather kill me and
prove his own alignment
than just flat out not do anything tonight. Communing him is a fucking peace offering because he won't do the MOST reasonable thing (not carry out the kill) so I have to offer the SECOND (don't kill me, and I'll confirm you). Etc.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:11 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate why would not killing you mean I do nothing tonight?

Looks like hito is nearing Nirvana .... me likey

Fate let me let you in on a little secret. I don't believe you have the occult books. And if you do, I don't believe you'd use them on me....rather I think you'd just say you did for it is obvious I am telling the truth....this way you can actually do something more helpful. I'm saying this, because that's what I would do

All that said I am still deciding on your alignment.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:20 am

Post by AurorusVox »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:VOTE: AV
Spyrex's cases on you are very compelling and I've yet to see anything out of you that significantly refutes them.
This is for SpyreX too. As far as I can tell, the original vote was because of:

(a) Weakness of reads
I am not superhuman; I can't make awesomereads on 10+ pages of posts, after 15+ hours of working, at midnight. My initial post was poor, yes. I have since moved on and given a plethora of reads. If you don't agree with them, that's not my problem

(b) Unstable read on Furc
I've actually fought with you (MoI) against his lynch and disproved your mistaken assumptions, thereby planting myself firmly behind TOWN FURC, so I fail to see how you can still hold this as a valid argument. On the matter of conflicting reads, I'm actually pretty surprised that SpyreX doesn't understand that I argue myself into the wall from my behaviour in a certain Graveyard QT we're in together.

(c) Not voting for Benmage
If I was concerned with making myself appear townie, I would have voted for Benmage a long time ago. However, I'd rather be PROVED WRONG about him, and thereby let town have a CONFIRMED TOWNIE than trying to push for a lynch to stroke my ego and/or appear town. Do you honestly think that lynching Ben is the solution to my suspicions in this SPECIFIC instance? Of course,
ordinarily
, if you find someone scummy, you'd vote for them - but if they are the ONLY person in the town who can prove that they are town (
at night
), why the hell would you want to lynch them?!

@SpyreX's #547

Actually no. Now that Fate has made his offer of the Occult Book test, there's no longer any reason for Benmage to kill Fate, and this is something that I acknowledged before your post. Read plz kthx.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
El Goosuki
El Goosuki
Goon
El Goosuki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:36 am

Post by El Goosuki »

Hey guys, 23 pages in one day is kind of overdoing it no?

Kat is not appreciative of this conspiracy to keep Kat from catching up.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:37 am

Post by Fate »

Benmage wrote:Fate why would not killing you mean I do nothing tonight?
I don't remember saying that, but its probably not what I meant.
Fate let me let you in on a little secret. I don't believe you have the occult books. And if you do, I don't believe you'd use them on me....rather I think you'd just say you did for it is obvious I am telling the truth....this way you can actually do something more helpful. I'm saying this, because that's what I would do

All that said I am still deciding on your alignment.
K, so your little secret is THAT I WOULD DO THE MORE PRO-TOWN THING AND NOT WASTE BOOKS ON YOU, WHILE CLAIMING TO HAVE DONE SO SO YOU ("OBVTOWN") GETS CONFIRMED, ALL THE WHILE TAKING A DIFFERENT PRO-TOWN ACTION AT NIGHT. FROM YOUR POV IT LOOKS LIKE IM PLAYING TO WIN FOR TOWN PRETTY DAMN WELL.

WHICH INVALIDS THE WHOLE ARGUMENT OF YOU CALLING ME CULT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

HOLY SHIT. MY EYES. THEY BLEED.

EITHER WAY, TOMORROW I WILL POST IN THREAD THE RESULT OF MY NIGHT ACTION THAT I WILL USE ON YOU, AND YOU WILL BECOME CONFIRMED TOWN (IF YOU INDEED HAVE 1 INSANITY DUE TO STALK). THAT IS ALL THAT SHOULD MATTER TO YOU.

"im still deciding on your alignment" [because my ability to read you after one game with you supercedes 19 other town players' reads as well as cult who don't want to try and push a bullshit case that no one in town agrees with] <-THATS WHAT I READ YOUR POST AS.

JESUS
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:38 am

Post by Fate »

And dear lord saying "because that's what I would do" MEANS THAT THIS WHOLE TIME YOU'VE BEEN INSULTING MY PLAY YOU'RE REALLY LOOKING IN THE GODDAMN MIRROR?????? DO YOU HAVE SELF-CONFIDENCE ISSUES THAT YOU'RE PROJECTING ONTO ME AND TAKING SHIT OUT ON?

THIS IS SOME DEEP PSYCHOLOGY SHIT HERE.
El Goosuki
El Goosuki
Goon
El Goosuki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:40 am

Post by El Goosuki »

Oh and can we also stop this Fate/Ben dickwaving fight?

I got to around pg8, and all it's been thus far is Fate caps lawk and Ben egging Fate on.

P-EDIT: OH HEY LOOK WE GOT MORE FATE CAPS POST HERE THAT IS UTTERLY CONTENTLESS
El Goosuki
El Goosuki
Goon
El Goosuki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:45 am

Post by El Goosuki »

lolzKatsubesofunny.

Summary from somebody plz?
kthx.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:45 am

Post by Triglav »

Just finished reading up through page 16 - am stopping here, partly due to exhaustion and partly because questions actually directed at this hydra are an easy excuse to use the reply feature.
Lost Butterfly wrote:1) Triglav, did you ward last night--and if so, whom?

2)
Triglav wrote:Furcolow seems to somehow make less sense with every single post. Was unaware this was possible.
Most players seem to be simple going through their usual meta dance at the beginning. Nothing exciting or worthwhile yet.
So...um, do you find the fact that Furcolow makes no sense scummy? No opinion whatsoever on his alignment?

[3] No opinions on
anyone
? What do you mean by "meta dance"?

Now I'm really off to bed.
1. No, and if so we probably wouldn't have said. Why would you need to know whom, and why would this be the only slot you'd ask?
2. We find the fact that furcolow makes no sense to be consistent with his meta. Actually considered him scummy at the time (this is the same head posting again) because his ad naseum of "confirm town am me!!!" seemed almost desperate. However, lots of good players seemed to feel he was confirmed. Left this head feeling :? Decided to wait for more understanding. Somewhere along the line reading the last infinity+1 pages someone actually explained the Percy rule edit thing. Now makes sense. Consider him likely town at this stage, unsold by current (pg 16) case on him.

Still consider most of his plans/ideas silly/gak.
Whoever told him to post less is prob. town :wink:

3. First off - clearly had opinion on xvart since voted for him. Maybe you don't agree, but please do not ignore Triglav's opinion by suggesting we have made none. Will note that opinion is still held since his response seemed untownish as it was an immediate turnaround backhand scum accusation assault on Triglav yet no vote on Triglav. Need to double check who he is voting, if anyone, but if xvart feels Triglav's vote is obvious sidelining of vote then xvart should feel comfortable voting for Triglav at this stage. Lack of vote is odd. He hasn't seemed to give opinions on anything else much so, yes. He does continue his lists - clearly is obv. town for awesome data collecton :igmeou:

Meta dance would be a comment saying 'null' For instance - Benmage/Fate was not highly conducive for understanding their current situation and most of it was expected stuff (oh, look, Benmage is cocky. Oh, look, MoI is analytical, oh look, SpySpy wants a partnership. All meta. All meaningless at the time of last posting)

This head believes Benmage is likely town and needs watching for murderer route.
Seacore doesn't seem scummy for his Benmage push, he seems to be frustrated by Benmage (which *never* happens to people who play with Benmage, so is VERY confusing)
His push is too obvious anti-murderer to seem very clever scummish.
Like hito. (this is a shocking and totally unique belief that Triglav cribbed from nowhere else in thread)
Need more input from other heads to have more clear reads.
We are an amalgamation of Adel, Albert B. Rampage, Zorblag, and Ythan (twice).
We are, in absolute honesty, a conglomeration of gandalf, drmyshottyizsik, and MichaelSableheart.
We are currently operating as an omniscient culmination of Fate, Glork and ZazieR.
Trilobite
Trilobite
Goon
Trilobite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:51 am

Post by Trilobite »

We have basically mass claimed ward/noise but there seems to be a few holes in the chart.

ElGoosuki, TNM and VP need to claim if they warded or not and who their targets were if they did.

xvart needs to claim his warding target.

Andrius needs to claim his noise result

It's an all or nothing deal, most people have claimed targets and actions already. We might as well get everything on the table so we can figure out what to do today/tonight. I haven't heard any real arguments against that so lets get it done.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:51 am

Post by Fate »

El Goosuki's play IS LENDING CREDENCE TO FURC/ELG SCUMTEAM THEORIES>

jus' sayin
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:56 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Fate wrote:El Goosuki's play IS LENDING CREDENCE TO FURC/ELG SCUMTEAM THEORIES>

jus' sayin
How can you CONTINUE to believe Furc is scum? Even MoI, one of the biggest proponents of the scumFurc idea, has dropped his case because he sees it makes no logical sense whatsoever.

I'll also open this question up to Baby Spice, Seacore, SSBF and xVart.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:57 am

Post by AurorusVox »

EBWOP: Let me be clearer actually

Do you really think Furc warded one of his scumpartners?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:00 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

SSBF wrote:Wickedestjr played in Star Aligned II and he did not hear noise for Night 0, Night 1, or Night 2. He was night-killed Night 3. So yes, you can be Night Killed without having to hear noise.
Not true. I heard noise night 0. However, I also warded night 0, so I assumed that was the cause of hearing noise. In general, the only ways to die are by being murdered or killed in the ritual. In order to be murdered, you must be stalked, and in order to be killed in the ritual, the cultists have to craft a fetish of you. Both being stalked and the cult crafting a fetish of you result in you hearing noise.

SSBF wrote:Even thought I do agree that Furcolow is scummy (Although one thing is preventing me from voting Furcolow at the moment, that reason is below)

With all that said,
Vote: Furcolow
???

I don't like AurorusVox's vote for MagnaofIllusion. Magna's comment you quoted was not reaching at all imo.
AurorusVox wrote:I've already stated my views on this; I'm leaning town on Fate due to his reactions; Benmage was the scummiest player on my initial read of the thread.
You didn't give those reads until SpyreX started questioning you.

..but you've given me reads and explained the other points, so,
Unvote

I may be finished reading this thread for today. If so, I'll see you guys tomorrow. Please don't post 10 pages for me to read tomorrow.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:06 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Fate wrote:DONT YOU DARE LINK THAT FUCKING GAME IN WHICH YOU VOTED OBVTOWN OVER SCUM
Ummm.... viewtopic.php?p=2357328#p2357328
Fate wrote:AND I CALLED JACK AS SERIAL KILLER IMMEDIATELY UPON MY DEATH.
Too little, too late. And I called him while I was alive, and you ignored me, so, etc.

That is all. ;)
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
El Goosuki
El Goosuki
Goon
El Goosuki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:12 am

Post by El Goosuki »

Fate wrote:El Goosuki's play IS LENDING CREDENCE TO FURC/ELG SCUMTEAM THEORIES>

jus' sayin
HI FATE
WE'RE TOWN.
OKEE?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:14 am

Post by SpyreX »

AV wrote:This is for SpyreX too. As far as I can tell, the original vote was because of:

(a) Weakness of reads
I am not superhuman; I can't make awesomereads on 10+ pages of posts, after 15+ hours of working, at midnight. My initial post was poor, yes. I have since moved on and given a plethora of reads. If you don't agree with them, that's not my problem

(b) Unstable read on Furc
I've actually fought with you (MoI) against his lynch and disproved your mistaken assumptions, thereby planting myself firmly behind TOWN FURC, so I fail to see how you can still hold this as a valid argument. On the matter of conflicting reads, I'm actually pretty surprised that SpyreX doesn't understand that I argue myself into the wall from my behaviour in a certain Graveyard QT we're in together.

(c) Not voting for Benmage
If I was concerned with making myself appear townie, I would have voted for Benmage a long time ago. However, I'd rather be PROVED WRONG about him, and thereby let town have a CONFIRMED TOWNIE than trying to push for a lynch to stroke my ego and/or appear town. Do you honestly think that lynching Ben is the solution to my suspicions in this SPECIFIC instance? Of course, ordinarily, if you find someone scummy, you'd vote for them - but if they are the ONLY person in the town who can prove that they are town (at night), why the hell would you want to lynch them?!

@SpyreX's #547
Actually no. Now that Fate has made his offer of the Occult Book test, there's no longer any reason for Benmage to kill Fate, and this is something that I acknowledged before your post. Read plz kthx.
The pitcher is up. He throws it fast. CRACK its sailing to the outfield.

AV is in place to grab it. He reaches his glove up.

NO. The point goes sailing over his head. RUNNERS IN GAME OVER.

A.) How many of these reads aren't prefaced with some kinda garbage. (Pro-tip: You say HITO might go murderer but are A-OK with Ben's kill fate plan because he might be lying?)

B.) Its not "unstable". Its "Ohh snap he's town but could be MURDERER CULT EXTRODINARE ohh wait the mod clearly made that not be the case lets just go back to town."

C.)
If I was concerned with making myself appear townie, I would have voted for Benmage a long time ago
HAHAHAHA no.
No. How in the hell does that work?
Of course, ordinarily, if you find someone scummy, you'd vote for them
Not ordinarily. Always. And forever. ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE GOING TO KILL.

Unless, you want that kill to happen.

This is gonna be real clear since you're all about omg read page and opt to leave out Ben's nested "I'm going to kill Fate" post RIGHT ABOVE THIS ONE.

Before this day ends Ben is either going to a.) say he's not going to kill fate or b.) get lynched.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:15 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Still haven't read from page 14 (good to see you guys are keeping me 10 pages behind at all times, I'd appreciate if we stop this posting rate so people can actually catch up), but I saw this quick and it's pertinent it seems.
trilobyte wrote:ElGoosuki, TNM and VP need to claim if they warded or not and who their targets were if they did.
I did not ward.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:41 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Wickedestjr wrote:I don't like AurorusVox's vote for MagnaofIllusion. Magna's comment you quoted was not reaching at all imo.
Wow, I went back and re-read the quote, and I misread it the first time. I
thought
he had suggested that all Furc had to do was to (actually) ward the target of the cult's craft fetish. What he's actually saying is that he could have just crafted a fetish of his claimed ward target. I don't know how that happened.

I had assumed that I had gotten my quotes mixed up and ISO'd Magna to get the right quote, and in doing that I've realised that he hasn't really been tunelling Furc that much either; Furc has been the focus of his scumhunt but he's dealt with other things too (moreso after Plum's prompt, but he did talk to others before that too). This is where I put my tail between my legs and pull this face :oops: as I
Unvote

---
Baby Spice wrote:Benmage however is more likely town as he is setting himself up to be a murderer suspect which cannot be in his personal beest interrest and is vaguely testable.
Baby Spice wrote:Ben is most definately not town.
Baby Spice wrote:I strongly suspect that Ben wants/wanted to go murderer hence what I said.
I'm not liking this from
Baby Spice
. What did Ben do to cause this shift from "more likely town" to "most definitely not town"?
The vote on Furc also doesn't sit well with me, as it could be opportunistic, and he accuses Furc of flailing which - if Furc has a reputation as VI - is an easy excuse for scum to give when voting.

Regarding Seacore

I've done a quick ISO, and whilst I don't see too much there to pin him as the biggest obvScum, his reluctance to vote Benmage despite thinking he's going to be a danger to the town caught my attention. That's ironic coming from me, I know - but I'd argue that its not hypocritical, because Seacore has never once expressed an interest in seeing Benmage clear himself as town at night (i.e. the whole reason why I don't want to lynch Benmage). His vote for Furc came after the Percypost which could be opportunistic scum.

SSBF's
vote on Furc is probably the least opportunistic. I think Furc is playing scummy but I'm treating that as VI since I don't see why he'd lie about warding AND not hearing a noise as scum (I've gone over this with MoI). I'd like SSBF's take on this argument.

xvart's
vote was from way back when and he promised to look over it again in light of the mod's comments.

Taking into account my previous reads as well, Baby Spice is looking the most opportunistic and contradictory of voters so far.

Vote: Baby Spice

---

Oh, good to see SpyreX is here.
SpyreX wrote:A.) How many of these reads aren't prefaced with some kinda garbage. (Pro-tip: You say HITO might go murderer but are A-OK with Ben's kill fate plan because he might be lying?)
Hmm, let's see, in that post I had:

MoI - scummy (since changed)
Furc - town
Fate - town
Benmage - scummy
Lost Butterfly - scummy
Totallynotmafia - town
Bowser - scummy? (asked for clarification)
Hito - town (the murder comment was a joke, wasn't that obvious?)
Andrius - scummy

I didn't realise that "reasons" were considered garbage or that I had to make it look like that to count as a read, whoops [/sarcasm]

We can now add:

Baby Spice - scummy
Seacore - scummy

SpyreX wrote:B.) Its not "unstable". Its "Ohh snap he's town but could be MURDERER CULT EXTRODINARE ohh wait the mod clearly made that not be the case lets just go back to town."
MOST of what I said in my first post leant him being town/murderer, because they're the
same thing
at this point. There are no murderers, there are only townies - who MAY become murderers. And there was one
offhand
comment about him potentially being cult. Since then that's settled onto Town, and I've been very vocal about it. I didn't realise that reads had to be concrete from the very start, Mr. SpyreX, sir.
SpyreX wrote:C.)HAHAHAHA no.
No. How in the hell does that work?
Um. You think it's suspect that I didn't vote. You think it's suspect that I didn't vote for Benmage. What would have solved both of those problems? Why, by golly, voting Benmage.
SpyreX wrote:Not ordinarily. Always. And forever. ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE GOING TO KILL.

Unless, you want that kill to happen.
Herpaderpa, THAT IS THE WHOLE POINT. I've been saying that I *do* want the kill to be attempted, to get a CLEAR TOWNIE. Is that not worth
not
lynching someone today?
SpyreX wrote:This is gonna be real clear since you're all about omg read page and opt to leave out Ben's nested "I'm going to kill Fate" post RIGHT ABOVE THIS ONE.

Before this day ends Ben is either going to a.) say he's not going to kill fate or b.) get lynched.
Luckily, Fate claims to have gone for the Occult Book, and I'm under the impression that THAT is the strategy that we're going to use (i.e. Benmage WON'T kill OR get lynched because we can clear him ANOTHER way).

If Benmage says he is going to kill Fate tonight, would you try to have him lynched instead?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:47 am

Post by Furcolow »

MoI:
"6. MOD confirms that a botched target (a player not in the game) would result in first a PM from him and if not corrected a Cower action."
NO. Mod confirmed IF IT WAS AMBIGUOUS he would send me a PM. IT WASNT AMBIGUOUS. HE DIDNT SEND ME A PM. I WARDED EL GOOSUKI. I DID NOT, HOWEVER, SEND IN THE NAME "EL GOOSUKI". SORRY I'M NOT A LIAR.
AurorusVox wrote:
Wickedestjr wrote:Personally, I think he is an investigator going murderer based on his reaction to the pressure which looks townish. Thoughts?
That sums up my read of Furc, as stated in my "Epic Catchup Post of Fail." Do you think he'd still try to go Murderer despite the pressure (or wagon) he's under at the moment? I.e. do you think he'd rather ride the town-wincon now that he's seen people are already suspicious of him, or stick to his guns and try to murderfy people?
Why the fuck would I try to lose when I can name 4 scum?
Lost Butterfly/Seacore/Baby Spice/Fate
that's over 50% on day one
AurorusVox wrote:EBWOP: Actually though, I think Furc DID use Ward which is at odds with the murderer's optimum strategy, in which case, he probably isn't going to go down the murderer's route.
bingo
I play to win, not to turn into scum when 74% of the thread are my allies......
Lost Butterfly wrote:Seacore's town btw. Kunkstar's also scum.
Fate wrote:Actually, Seacore is very town. I read his posts more closely.

I have one hidden suspect but the mod needs to show up and clarify the Ward action and other things. I'll be back later tonight.
Fate wrote:Even though I have not properly read the thread yet, as Benclown is still here, I will say with some certainty that Furcolow and Hitogoroshi are likely town already.

Seacore's "WHAT ME? CULT WITH FATE?" is off-putting, whereas Hito's "well you can count me as #3" is more relaxed and town.
like i said, seacore is cult with fate/lostbutterfly
so is babyspice
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:48 am

Post by Furcolow »

vote: seacore
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:52 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

AV's 568 is pure win.

I could sheep that.

Seacore can wait. As long as he still gets lynched at some point, I'm cool.

Vote: Baby Spice

C'mon, furc. Hop on.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:54 am

Post by Benmage »

"Before this day ends Ben is either going to a.) say he's not going to kill fate or b.) get lynched."

That don't seem right.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:19 am

Post by Seacore »

Okay, I still find it really hard to believe that Percy would not have clarified the target with Furc, but I am being swayed by the argument that there is little scum reason to lie about it.

So
Unvote

In regards to why I didn't vote for Benmage, it's because I was seeking other opinions and I wasn't entirely against letting him make the kill before killing him.

Giving somebody what is basically a free kill bringshim 1/3 of the way to winning the murder win. THat's significant.

I think a couple of pages ago Lost asked me why I was suspicious of Furc to begin with, it was because it looked like he was caught out in a lie. Then it seemed he wasn't, but now I'm back at saying he was.

I'm going to be V/LA over the Australian weekend.

And finally. Can people please stop talking about TOWN, like it is the same thing as INVESTIGATOR.

Benmage killing Fate would prove himself the latter, it would not prove the former.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:23 am

Post by Andrius »

RC wrote: And by scum you mean town, right? :roll:
Yeah. :oops:
RC wrote: if he could only get over his abrasive playstyle (you listening to this, furc?), then he could probably become one of the better players on the site.
IF HE COULD GROW A BRAIN AND LEARN HOW TO PROPERLY CLAIM HIS FUCKING ROLE THEN HE MIGHT GET BETTER. /[OGG]
kunk wrote: Andrius's comment about possibly taking Suicidal yet agreeing with the forbidden list is contradictory. Doesn't make sense from a scum standpoint though.
Pay me no mind. I meant that if my IRL_life takes a turn for the worse I'll probably take the "Suicidal" Insanity here. But it is less detrimental than some other insanities for sure.

As for taking Insanities, the first one I take will be Twitchy.

xvart is a null read ATM.
Ojanan/Trilobite wrote: PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEASE stop spamming to "match your meta". You don't need it, most sane people see you're very likely town atm.
You had posted 83 TIMES the last time I checked in the hours this thread has been opened today. 83. FREAKING. TIMES. There was some good hidden in the bunch, but PLEASE cut the spam/repetition. It's literally impossible for me to play while reading everything if you post this much.
FURC HAS 147/658 POSTS IN THIS GAME. THAT'S SIX PAGES OF *MOSTLY* BULLSHIT THAT COULD HAVE BEEN COMPILED INTO SINGLE POSTS. STOP MULTI-POSTING AND POST ONCE A FUCKING DAY.

Ojanen brings up a good point on xvart, but I'm going to put xvart as "null" for the moment. Going to keep reading though.

BENMAGE IS AN INVESTIGATOR AT THE MOMENT. IF VASUDEFUCKINGVA WOULD HURRY UP AND ACCEPT/DECLINE MY
BLACK OPS
MISSION THEN WE COULD KEEP TABS ON BENMAGE. BENMAGE IS TOWN THIS MOMENT, AND WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO WATCH HIM FOR CHANGES (SINCE HE HAS NO SCUMGROUP TO SUPPORT HIM).
VAS wrote: I'm actually afraid of sleeping because of this game. I don't want to wake up with 15 pages to read.
I agree, but WHY ARE YOU IGNORING MY PLAN?!?!?
Tom wrote: By #342 I'm having trouble reading Andrius, due to my CAPSLOCK allergy. I'm sure he made many useful points.
Sorry dude. :/ But you should read. I promise its not as bad as Furcolow / Fate&Benmage.
And I tried to make it aestetically easier to read with area tags...
Wickedestjr wrote: Questions:
Andrius: Can you link me to a few of your scum games?
I'd be delighted, but I must ask: why? You trying to compare my meta or something? :?

Newbie 938, Mafia Roleblocker with Faraday (Lost Butterfly)
Open 239, Mafia Roleblocker with Fate and Nobody Special
Mini Theme 991: POWERFUL WIZARD MAFIA, Mafia Diviner with Parama and dramonic
You want more, or...? Greek Mythos, Infection Mafia, Trader Mafia are some others. Never been scum in a Large Theme Game. (Unless you count Comedy of Whims, where I accepted a Cult Invitation in LyLo. :P)
WJR wrote: I think Andrius, Fate, MagnaofIllusion, ReaperCharlie, and SpyreX look like town
BADASS GROUP RIGHT HERE.

OH GOD FURCOLOW PLEASE STOP POSTING. SHIT. COULD WE HAVE GOTTEN SOMEONE
USEFUL
AS KINDA'-CONFIRMED TOWN, OR DID WE HAVE TO GET THIS VI?
F wrote: @Percy, can you get them to stop badgering me? This is really crossing the line.
DOES LITTLE FURCOLOW NEED TO CRY TO HIS MOMMY BECAUSE THE MEAN OL' BUTTERFLY IS BEING MEAN?!?!?
THIS IS STUPID.

SSBF wrote: Other players I'll be looking at more closely are Andrius, sottyrulez, and MagnaofIllusion, although my reads on them are not as solid as my lynch candidates for today.
WHY THE HATIN' BRO?
I promise I'm not a POWERFUL WIZARD. ;)

[REDACTED - BERATING FURCOLOW]
F wrote: sorry, i just received a pm from the mod stating i need to take a breather. I am going to be V/LA for the next few hours I suppose.
I <3 Percy

SSBF wrote: Andrius's CAPS LAWKE's posts are pretty damn useless, although his first content posts seems okay, but him showing absolutely no willingness to read the Fate/Benmage's argument doesn't sit well with me as you are expected to be reading each and every single post. The Fate/Benmage's argument was unecessary in terms of length, but it wasn't completely useless either. That being said, I am getting some warm vibes from him, but he's someone I'll keep a close eye on.
THAT WAS THE POINT. THE POINT WAS TO SHOW THESE ASSHATS HOW MUCH USELESS SHIT THEY ARE VOMITING OUT OF THEIR MOUTHS.
But yeah. I may reread those posts later; you can't blame me for not doing so the first time.
Also, what do you think of my argument that Benmage is town?
AV wrote: I don't like the fact that Andrius has RVS'd VasudeVa but then FoS'd (rather than voted) Bowser. Considering that Bowser has a five-strong wagon by the time of his post (#342), it looks very suspicious to me. He continues to keep the VasudeVa RV through the rest of his catchup posts.
I am hoping to hear more of this "content" promised by Bowser. Should he fail then votes will be rendered. But I might have a new candidate for a noose by then. Vas ignoring me is definitely anti-town though.
WJR wrote:So you didn't get a pm from Percy asking you to clarify your night action? I think it is obvious that you didn't actually ward last night. I'm convinced you are lying. I think this may actually be proof that Furcolow didn't use ward last night. Whether or not he is cult is a different matter. Personally, I think he is an investigator going murderer based on his reaction to the pressure which looks townish. Thoughts?
I agree... UGH. DO WE LYNCH THE WANNA'BE MURDERERS OR DO WE GO FOR SCUM?!? THIS IS JUST AS BAD AS A RECRUITABLE CULT.
RC wrote: BECAUSE I AM A F$%#ING SHINING BEACON OF HOPE AND SANITY FOR TOWN.
You are bro. DONT LISTEN TO THE HATERS.

RC THO. FURC MAY BE TOWN NOW, BUT HE IS (WJR MADE GOOD CASE) GOING MURDERER. WHAT SAY YOU TO THAT? ROPE NOW OR LATER? HOW LATER IS LATER? WHAT DO WE DO MR. TOWN?!
Fate wrote: CAVEAT:
This requires you pulling your head out of your ass and trusting THE REST OF THE FUCKING GAME (sans maybe Tomcat and Andrius or a few) that I AM TOWN AND THAT YOU SHOULD NOT KILL ME. But hell, since you care so much about confirming yourself as "good town play" then it shouldn't matter whether I am actually scum or not.
I'm confused. Whay am I doing in here? CLARIFY PLZ DARTH FATE.

BUT YOUR PLAN IS GOOD. DO IT.
Trilobite wrote: Andrius needs to claim his noise result
I crumbed it. ;) I am, after all,
The Baker

YO AV WHY AM I "SCUMMY"? YOU MENTION ME ONCE AND THEN DONT EVEN FOS/VOTE ME WHATEVS. I CALL SHENANIGANS.

FUCK THIS REREAD WAS LONG. SERIOUSLY. FURCOLOW NEEDS TO GO TO SLEEP FOR 24 HOURS AND WE ALL NEED TO CATCH UP IN THE MEANTIME.

ANDRIUS OVER AND OUT.

-The Baker

p.s. VASUDEVA. GET BACK TO ME BRO.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”