Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:21 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Perhaps you should learn to read? The point isn't that they posted in the sign up thread (which I already fucking mentioned, but IQ's etc) the point is Percy would have told you they're not in the fucking game and asked for you to change your action to a valid target.

EBWOP : 'Lost Butterfly because of Mina' is not a player in the game furc, :?
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:23 am

Post by Furcolow »

this is really reading to me as "lets get the guy who caught multiple scum and is nearly-confirmed town modkilled by provoking him"
@
Percy
, can you get them to stop badgering me? This is really crossing the line.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:23 am

Post by Seacore »

I'm satisfied that Furcolow has been caught

Vote Furcolow
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:24 am

Post by Furcolow »

Furcolow wrote:
Ellibereth wrote:/reserve spot.
Might be in hydraaa.
AND THEN
Drippereth wrote:
Ellibereth wrote:/reserve spot.
Might be in hydraaa.
OHHAI
AND THEN
Furcolow wrote:
Vi wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:Depends on the market value of a soul I suppose. I would guess right now in this economy, it's less than the world.
>_>
Good point. Let's use James Bond logic and say THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH.
what in the living daylights are you talking about?
AND THEN DGB confirmed the 3rd head AFTER my last post in said signup thread.
Sorry to sound like the Chinese lady on "Dude Where's my Car?"
QFT before I got 3 scummy ass votes on me.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:28 am

Post by Furcolow »

LostButterfly wrote:
Apparently, this is one of those towns where everyone's super-paranoid about sharing their town reads so as not to help scum with their nightkill, so I won't go into all of mine, but to those still voting Furc...come
on
. Him being a cultist implies a level of sophistication and calculation that he hasn't demonstrated in the thread. Let's break this down:

-Furc claimed to have warded someone.
-He is then surprised he didn't hear noise, and comes up with outlandish conspiracy theories as to why it didn't work. So clearly, he thought that players were SUPPOSED to hear noise after warding.
-Instantly, Percy/Vi comes forward and says there was a mistake in the rules.
-Furc then says, totally nonchalantly, that he tried to target Drippereth, and comes up with a ridiculous theory that his target was redirected in alphabetical order, because it DIDN'T EVEN OCCUR TO HIM that there was a connection between him warding Drippereth and El Goosuki being warded.
-El Goosuki confirms he heard noise, resulting in it being close to confirmed that Furc warded Elli, which is a suboptimal move for a cultist who could have got away with Searching. (Also, the more expendable cultists--read: someone likely to be policy lynched--are more likely to be sent out to craft fetishes rather than perform "townish" looking actions.)
-He then acts with total confidence that he's confirmed town, tries to lead the town, and spams the thread with harebrained plans.

Even though I disagree with 90% of everything Furcolow's said so far, he's soooooo easy to read. I doubt he'd be this active and confident and free were he actually scum. Again...have you guys read a single post Furcolow has written all game? If he were that much of a Machiavellian schemer, his ideas wouldn't be so outlandish in the first place.

I tend toward paranoid conspiracy theories, and yet Cultist!Furcolow is paranoid even for me. And it's important to establish that Furcolow should not be lynched unless something major happens, because it's happened to me several times that I bring up strong evidence in favour of a VI, and then after my death everyone ignores it and lynches the VI anyway.

Also, I think it's much scummier to subtly discredit someone's "confirmed" status than try to confirm oneself. Magna/xvart/VP Baltar/AurorusVox/kunkstar, I'm looking straight in your direction.
Lost Butterfly wrote:
Percy wrote:
Mina wrote:
Mod: would targeting an account belonging to a player in the game work even if it wasn't the account in the player list? Also, would you inform someone if he targeted a player not in the game?
Let's play hypotheticals.

If I received an action that was ambiguous or contradictory (as to what action was selected, who was the target, or they tried to double-
Search
or whatever), I would send a clarification PM. If I were to receive no reply, the player would default to
Cower

If, however, there is a technical error but
no ambiguity
, I will accept the action as-is. An example would be someone who submitted the
Night Action
Night Action wrote:
Search:
Forensic Kit
There is no item by this name, but the intention (
Forensic
Tools
) is clear.

On an unrelated note, I urge those of you who are playing with hydra accounts to use them to post. It is important for players who wish to use the ISO function to quickly find your content. If you
do
post in your regular account, post a message from your hydra account directly after it with the text "Sorry, please merge previous post with this one" or words to that effect. I'll come through and copy-paste the content into the hydra account post.
Warding a player NOT in the game is certainly not a technical error and something that come across as not being ambiguous.

Thus furcolow's fucking lying isn't he?
Unvote Vote Furcolow
you are a fucking liar
you post on your fucking alternate account to bend the fucking rules. You say youre looking at xvart, vp baltar, and whoever the fuck else you want to look at for voting me when "im confirmed", then you vote me your fucking self. You shouldn't "look at them" you should look at your self because you are hypocritical, breaking LAL, and honestly.... pot...kettle.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:29 am

Post by Seacore »

Find a chill pill and take it,

Then empty the rest of the bottle into your mouth.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:30 am

Post by Furcolow »

Seacore wrote:
Mina wrote: ===============================================================
4) Seacore

I haven't been enamoured of the Seacore wagon (having seen him as bumbling town in AGoT Mafia). That said...
Seacore wrote:I like the case on furcolow, I must have missed the case on Fate, so I'll revisit.
Um...why do you like the case on him?

You don't follow up on the Furcolow case once after this. It looks like easy wagoning.
Seacore wrote:Either way, you've behaved incredibly anti-town and, assuming nobody digs themselves in deeper, I'd be happy to see you hang for it.
Please elaborate on this.

Do you realize that the antitown action Benmage ostensibly committed--stalking Fate--could have only happened IF BENMAGE IS TOWN?

Do you think Benmage is scum or just a townie playing badly? What do you think his scum motivation is for playing this way?
Thank you
Mina
Lost Butterfly ;)

Okay, it's true, I didn't follow up on the Furcolow thing, but I also didn't vote for him. Yeah, that doesn't count for too much, but I was out all day in between the early posts and the late ones. At the time, it seemed he'd been caught in a lie. Now that seems unlikely. I was also distracted by the Fate/Benmage lovers tiff.

Also, when I did my reread (true, it was a skim) I noticed somebody waiting for a mod clarification on Fur, and I was kinda waiting for that.

On the other matter, you are confusing Town with Investigator. These two things are not the same.
"Town" = Investigators who stay true to their win condition and do not seek to become murderers.
I declare that, in the case that Benmage is telling the truth about his stalk, then he is an investigator, but he is not town.
In the event that he is "Town", he's a crap one who is willing to commit anti-town acts.

It is the job of "Town" to not just kill cultists, but to also kill murderers. In this latter group I would also include investigators who seem to want to become murderers.

I'd like to emphasise that last point because a lot of people seem to have missed it.

Investigator does not equal "Town" in the usual sense.
"Town" + "Wannabe murderers" = Investigators
seacore is "town" and is associating himself with
mina
lost butterfly in this post
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:30 am

Post by Furcolow »

Seacore wrote:Find a chill pill and take it,

Then empty the rest of the bottle into your mouth.
um.... you cannot legally tell me to commit suicide
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:33 am

Post by Furcolow »

Seacore wrote:I'm satisfied that Furcolow has been caught

Vote Furcolow
caught doing what? warding someone? when are you going to look at the action itself as opposed to semantics?
you won't answer this, because you are bad at being scum
you need to let the better scum like lost butterfly/mina do the talking
faraday much less so
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:34 am

Post by Seacore »

thank you for admitting I'm town.

I just modded a game with Faraday that Mina played. So yes, I'm a little chummy with them. The Mina head of Lost Butterfly raised some concerns about things I've said, I was responding both to her concerns and to her confusion between "Investigator" (which is a role) and "Town" (which is a choice of alignment).
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:37 am

Post by Furcolow »

Lost Butterfly you lied
You posted on Mina basically to solely bend the rules in your favor because the mod was nice enough to let you Hydra. He has warned you, and is being too nice about this whole thing. You then say "furcolow is confirmed", in an ELABORATE post, then you vote me yourself a page later. You shouldn't "look at them" you should look at yourself because you are lying and we as a town need to lynch liars. Even posting on your hydra itself is a lie and is rubbing salt on a wound that you all are inflicting upon me in tandem... i'm talking to Lost Butterfly/Baby Spice/Seacore because they are all scum.

You are not town. You are cult. So is your "chum". You're admitting to being chummy with them, good job for admitting youre scummy with them.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:38 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Furcolow wrote: you are a fucking liar
you post on your fucking alternate account to bend the fucking rules. You say youre looking at xvart, vp baltar, and whoever the fuck else you want to look at for voting me when "im confirmed", then you vote me your fucking self. You shouldn't "look at them" you should look at your self because you are hypocritical, breaking LAL, and honestly.... pot...kettle.
You're absolutely fucking insufferable. And jesus christ it was a fucking mistake, bending the rules? You're pretty super special if you think that.

I'm clearly a 'fucking liar' yes, it's not like that Percy post came after and brought new information.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:39 am

Post by Furcolow »

@PERCY DID YOU CHANGE MY ACTION TO EL GOOSUKI, YES OR NO?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:41 am

Post by Furcolow »

im not asking you to say I warded him, just that YOU CHANGED MY ACTION'S PLAYER NAME. semantics.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:41 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Furcolow wrote:Lost Butterfly you lied
You posted on Mina basically to solely bend the rules in your favor because the mod was nice enough to let you Hydra. He has warned you, and is being too nice about this whole thing. You then say "furcolow is confirmed", in an ELABORATE post, then you vote me yourself a page later. You shouldn't "look at them" you should look at yourself because you are lying and we as a town need to lynch liars. Even posting on your hydra itself is a lie and is rubbing salt on a wound that you all are inflicting upon me in tandem... i'm talking to Lost Butterfly/Baby Spice/Seacore because they are all scum.
Stop posting fucking garbage about us bending the rules to our advantage.
You are not town. You are cult. So is your "chum". You're admitting to being chummy with them, good job for admitting youre scummy with them.
I know, well am assuming at any rate given your level of literacy, that English isn't your first language but a dictionary actually shows these two words have different meanings and aren't at all synonymous. Your thanks has been gratefully accepted.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:43 am

Post by Furcolow »

wow, this is really similar to adel/hayker and last game..... totally new cycle. Hopefully I don't have to be replaced :(
Lost Butterfly, quit trolling, please. It is not becoming of you.

I also like how you used the word "us". You'll just ACT like you were talking about your hydra, but I know what you meant. You meant your scum-cult-team. Who is on it besides Seacore/Baby Spice? Hmm?
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:43 am

Post by Seacore »

Furcolow ISO1 wrote:I warded El Goosuki
Furcolow ISO10 wrote: @Moi: I didn't send a ward in on El Goosuki, I sent one in on a player that must have /outted, but Percy, realizing I wanted to ward, did it on the next person alphabetically.
Furcolow ISO12 wrote:I sent in Ward: Drippereth, for the record
Furcolow ISO15 wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Furcolow wrote:I sent in Ward: Drippereth, for the record
Why? He wasn't listed on the player list either in this thread or the in the Queue thread.

Are you telling me when choosing your actions you didn't bother to actually look at the player list? This doesn't bolster your argument that you are strong as Town.

@MOD - Your rules state that if no action is sent in by the N0 deadline the player in question will Cower. Does this apply to invalid actions (ie sending a Ward in on a player not in the game)?
I saw them make a hydra account
I thought they had signed up. DGB and Ellibereth are both good players, and together.... if they're town, I wanted them alive.
Assuming Percy does not clarify that he changed your target, these posts suggest heavily that you have lied about who you targeted.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:45 am

Post by totallynotmafia »

Ugh, we're doomed. Anyone who hasn't already set themselves up to go on a murderous rampage is most likely strongly thinking about it now. I know I am.

Anyway...
Vote: Wickedestjr
. Just a hunch at the moment from his first post. He asks for more posting from various people but at the same time admits he hasn't even read the posts of someone he listed. To me this is something scum do (I did it when I was scum), calling on people to post more in order to try and look town, and it particularly sticks out like a sore thumb in this game. It hasn't even been 24 hours yet, we have 18 pages already and it's not like the people he listed haven't posted at all, the last thing I can imagine town doing right now is saying they want people to post more.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:45 am

Post by Furcolow »

IF SOMEONE SENT IN FORENSICS TOOLS INSTEAD OF FORENSICS KIT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN?
SEMANTICS.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:46 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

totallynotmafia wrote:Ugh, we're doomed. Anyone who hasn't already set themselves up to go on a murderous rampage is most likely strongly thinking about it now. I know I am.

Anyway...
Vote: Wickedestjr
. Just a hunch at the moment from his first post. He asks for more posting from various people but at the same time admits he hasn't even read the posts of someone he listed. To me this is something scum do (I did it when I was scum), calling on people to post more in order to try and look town, and it particularly sticks out like a sore thumb in this game. It hasn't even been 24 hours yet, we have 18 pages already and it's not like the people he listed haven't posted at all, the last thing I can imagine town doing right now is saying they want people to post more.
Thoughts on furc??
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:47 am

Post by Seacore »

Furcolow wrote:wow, this is really similar to adel/hayker and last game..... totally new cycle. Hopefully I don't have to be replaced :(
Lost Butterfly, quit trolling, please. It is not becoming of you.

I also like how you used the word "us". You'll just ACT like you were talking about your hydra, but I know what you meant. You meant your scum-cult-team. Who is on it besides Seacore/Baby Spice? Hmm?
Wow, just wow. I'm no longer responding until either Percy clears you or other players bring something new to the discussion. But seriously, wow. Take a moment and, just to yourself, read over everything you've posted. Do you see how we're all viewing you? The image of a rabid frothing lunatic is coming to my mind.

Don't bother responding, I'm not going to talk to you anymore.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:47 am

Post by Furcolow »

^scum
^^scum
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:52 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I'm trying to catch up and I'm basically not reading anything Fate or Benmage say until they start scumhunting, so, just saying if I miss something from either of them that is why.
MoI wrote:Actually given what we know about the Craft Fetish mechanic based on the number of noises that are heard we can make a rough approximation of the number of Stalks that happened. So while not scum-hunting it might be worth some discussion of suspects that Town should look direct their Night actions.
See my problem with this is that it implies some knowledge of the cult's numbers, otherwise you'd have no idea how many of the noises are from Fetishes or Stalks. Please explain because I must be missing something.

As much as I think Furc is town at this point, I really hate the way he is egging on the IdiotSpamFest.

AusVox feels like he's sucking up to Lost Butterfly in 219. Basically agrees with anything and everything they say. Meh.

@kunkstar7 - why do you feel Furc doesn't understand the game? He played a good majority of the last game and technically could have won the game for town there. I think he has a well enough grasp on the mechanics even if he is misguided at times.
RC wrote:Love this post. HAHA. But vote Seacore, we'll win a lot easier with him gone.
?
Plum wrote:I like this too, don't get me wrong. In general I think it's preferable if Townies who plan on staying that way wait a Night or preferably two before making the allowable one Stalk/one Murder - it minimizes the chances of temptation to go Murderer (because missing two Nights would make the wincon almost impossible) and increases the chances of kills hitting scum (more Days = more info to go on). There are multiple players I'd be interested in seeing do this.
I agree with this. Town can you targetted kills later in the game safely without worrying the town they might become murderer. It could have won us the game last time and I'm sorry we didn't utilize it more.
Furc wrote:im happy with my vote on bowser
following plum is my new favorite mafia hobby
Do you think he is scum or are you just following? Do you vote anyone that hasn't been voted first by someone else?

Alright, I made it to like page 14 and I need to start working now. Still fine with my vote on Bowser at this point and I'm pretty surprised that Plum is the only other person who sees how terrible his vote is. Scum ignorning obv. buddy? I think so.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:54 am

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

Just a sneek peak in my suspicions (Note that this is bounded to change) before I explain them (No time to do so now, will need to do that after school). Right now, I would be willing to lynch Furcolow, Benmage, Bowser, or ReaperCharlie today. Other players I'll be looking at more closely are Andrius, sottyrulez, and MagnaofIllusion, although my reads on them are not as solid as my lynch candidates for today.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:56 am

Post by Seacore »

VP Baltar wrote:I'm trying to catch up and I'm basically not reading anything Fate or Benmage say until they start scumhunting, so, just saying if I miss something from either of them that is why.
MoI wrote:Actually given what we know about the Craft Fetish mechanic based on the number of noises that are heard we can make a rough approximation of the number of Stalks that happened. So while not scum-hunting it might be worth some discussion of suspects that Town should look direct their Night actions.
See my problem with this is that it implies some knowledge of the
cult's numbers
, otherwise you'd have no idea how many of the noises are from Fetishes or Stalks. Please explain because I must be missing something.
Percy wrote:
Seven players will receive the following Role PM:

You are a
Cultist

Your fellow Cultists are
Shathak
Hastur
Iod
Rhogog
Nug
and
Yeb