Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:32 am

Post by Fate »

Benmage wrote:
Fate wrote:AND FOR ALL YOU BYSTANDERS THAT ARE INNOCENT AND WANT TO KNOW THIS SUPPOSED HISTORY BETWEEN ME AND BENMAGE, HERE'S THE ABRIDGED VERSION:

1. We both join a game, CEBM, bastard mod, with no prior experience to eachother.
2. I make an alliance with competent players I have played with before, and we team up to lynch obvscum. THIS IS A VALID D1 TACTIC THAT HAS WORKED FOR ME ON MANY OCCASIONS.
3. Benmage FAKES A GUILTY ON ME, because of my playstyle.
4. I USE MY ABILITY (which let me decide myself and one other person and make us the only lynch options for the day) AND CHOOSE SCUM AS THE OTHER PERSON, CAUSE BEN WAS TOWN EVEN THOUGH HE WAS DUMB.
5. Scum got lynched even though Benmage swore on his grave he had a sane confirmed guilty on me.
6. ???
7. Benmage fucking hates me.

THATS ALL THERE IS TO IT.
What about the part where your alliance was filled with scum. And the part that you tunneled on me all game wanting me lynched despite my very nearly town confirmed role/play...and the fact that despite me being more likely town than not you wanted my death regardless.
1. See above.
2. I wanted you lynched you ONLY AFTER YOU FAKED A GUILTY OUT OF YOUR ASS. I, as Kairyuu did, DIDNT TRUST YOU with your role because your mental capacity to act pro-town is clearly liking. REGARDLESS of how pro-town I found you, you were a detriment to the town.
3. I did not tunnel as in stop commenting on the rest of the game, i.e., what you are doing here.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:33 am

Post by Fate »

clearly lacking*
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:33 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote: You see here's why you're a complete moron:
You think that my tactics were not playing to win. INSTEAD of thinking OUTSIDE THE BOX, and seeing how allying myself with players who may or may not be town D1 in order to form a voting bloc to lynch scum is actually playing to win, YOU CHOOSE to be ignorant and close-minded.
Yes this goes back to us not seeing eye to eye. I think allying with Scum and lynching town continuously is bad. You don't....we are subjective beings...to each their own.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:33 am

Post by Furcolow »

can you all please stop?
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:33 am

Post by Bowser »

Mod: I believe Fate either needs to be replaced, or be given a severe warning. His posts are breaking the civility line a lot.

Furcolow, I can vote you right back. You are high on my scumlist.

1...2....3....4....5....6...7...8 times I got ninja'd.
It's
BOWSER TIME!
SMBMIIIS: The War on Bleck's Army
is coming to a Mini Theme queue near you! 0/6 pre-in's taken.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:34 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Pssst...Fate....

You're kinda letting benmage win by giving him what he wants, your rage. Just ignore him for now and play with the rest of us. This back and forth makes you both look petty and is ruining this kick ass game the rest of us want to play. Please stop <3

~Sotty
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:34 am

Post by Benmage »

Actually seacore is cult too.

And furc is a big ole VI-town.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:34 am

Post by Fate »

OK SO AGREE TO FUCKING DISAGREE.

BUT YOU DONT DO THAT.

YOU TAKE IT FURTHER, YOU SAY I WOULD ACT CHILDISH AND ANTI-TOWN IN DIFFERENT MANNERS (AKA STALKING YOU N0) YOU HAVE NO BASIS FOR THIS. IF YOU THINK FORMING ALLIANCES IS ANTI-TOWN? FINE, I'LL KEEP DOING IT AND YOU'LL KEEP HATING ME FOR IT.

BUT DONT. FOR A SECOND. SAY IM ANTI-TOWN IN OTHER WAYS (SUCH AS NIGHT ACTIONS) LIKE YOU YOU FUCKING RETARD.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:34 am

Post by Furcolow »

Bowser wrote:
Mod: I believe Fate either needs to be replaced, or be given a severe warning. His posts are breaking the civility line a lot.

Furcolow, I can vote you right back. You are high on my scumlist.

1...2....3....4....5....6...7...8 times I got ninja'd.
i am fucking confirmed
do you read?
honestly
do you fucking read?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:35 am

Post by Furcolow »

go back and read the thread bowser
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:35 am

Post by Fate »

sottyrulez wrote:Pssst...Fate....

You're kinda letting benmage win by giving him what he wants, your rage. Just ignore him for now and play with the rest of us. This back and forth makes you both look petty and is ruining this kick ass game the rest of us want to play. Please stop <3

~Sotty
IM FATE YOUVE READ ME AND KNOW MY PLAY.

I DONT CARE IF IM GIVING HIM WHAT HE WANTS IM PISSED OFF AND HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE AND EVERYONE ESLE HAS THE RIGHT TO STAY OUT OF IT OR TAKE SIDES AND AGREE WITH ME THATS HE'S A GODDAMN CLOWN.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:35 am

Post by Benmage »

sottyrulez wrote:Pssst...Fate....

~Sotty
2ND
I asked him to not play in this game. As one person behind the computer screen to another. To try and enjoy this, because it should be epic. But he couldn't rise to the occasion. Luckily he's cult this game. And there is an easy solution.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:36 am

Post by Furcolow »

Furcolow wrote:no. you are carrying out your fucking stalk. you already hurt your lynch threshold when you should have taken something like solist so you can just have a res kit since books and checking for blood are generally fucking useless.

to me, you are the VI, not me, especially if you are going against the simple A.B.C. of this stalk-kill-profit method where you can be confirmed town.

I don't give a fuck if they have to waste manpower ressing fate. 1 of them ressing = only 6/7 of them having actions which drops them by 15% power honestly so that's not that fucking bad either ben
respond to this ben
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:36 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:OK SO AGREE TO FUCKING DISAGREE.

BUT YOU DONT DO THAT.

YOU TAKE IT FURTHER, YOU SAY I WOULD ACT CHILDISH AND ANTI-TOWN IN DIFFERENT MANNERS (AKA STALKING YOU N0) YOU HAVE NO BASIS FOR THIS. IF YOU THINK FORMING ALLIANCES IS ANTI-TOWN? FINE, I'LL KEEP DOING IT AND YOU'LL KEEP HATING ME FOR IT.

BUT DONT. FOR A SECOND. SAY IM ANTI-TOWN IN OTHER WAYS (SUCH AS NIGHT ACTIONS) LIKE YOU YOU FUCKING RETARD.
Thinking....thinking....thought. Cult caught.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:36 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Furcolow wrote: i am fucking confirmed
do you read?
honestly
do you fucking read?
Hi, explain how you are confirmed in anyway...the use of "fucking" doesn't prove anything.
Welcome to the Network.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:37 am

Post by Fate »

NO.

ITS NOT THAT YOU IDIOT.

YOU STARTED THIS.

I CAME IN HERE WITH MY PRO-TOWN N0 ACTION, READY TO SCUMHUNT/

AND WHAT DO I FIND?

"FATE IS SCUM POLICY LYNCH D1 PLEASE HE DIDN'T STALK ME LAST NIGHT"

YOU REALLY ARE SO ARROGANT AS TO THINK YOU ARE JUSTIFIED IN WHAT YOU ARE DOING?

YOU REALLY ARE SO STUPID YOU THINK I'LL ACTUALLY FLIP CULT?
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:37 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Furcolow wrote:can you all please stop?
^ This

The argument is petty and is ruining the game.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:38 am

Post by Furcolow »

kunkstar7 wrote:
Furcolow wrote: i am fucking confirmed
do you read?
honestly
do you fucking read?
Hi, explain how you are confirmed in anyway...the use of "fucking" doesn't prove anything.
I warded drippereth (actually el goosuki... i didn't know they added a 3rd head)
the rules stated i should have heard noise
i asked the mod, why did i not hear noise?
the mod then striped out the hearing noise due to ward rule
el goosuki then confirmed they heard noise from me

i am very close to being confirmed even if i am not
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:38 am

Post by Fate »

Benmage wrote:
Fate wrote:OK SO AGREE TO FUCKING DISAGREE.

BUT YOU DONT DO THAT.

Thinking....thinking....thought. Cult caught.
So I present a valid logical argument:
"Yeah so if you think this is anti-town, and I do X, that's fine. But you're saying I would ALSO do Y, and trying to get me lynched on it when there is no basis for this"

and you say:
"HERPA DERP CULT CAUGHT"

You won't get me lynched today.

You definitely won't.

I swear to all things holy.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:38 am

Post by Benmage »

Furcolow wrote:
Furcolow wrote:no. you are carrying out your fucking stalk. you already hurt your lynch threshold when you should have taken something like solist so you can just have a res kit since books and checking for blood are generally fucking useless.

to me, you are the VI, not me, especially if you are going against the simple A.B.C. of this stalk-kill-profit method where you can be confirmed town.

I don't give a fuck if they have to waste manpower ressing fate. 1 of them ressing = only 6/7 of them having actions which drops them by 15% power honestly so that's not that fucking bad either ben
respond to this ben
But they res him, and I gain another insanity...and now everyones like woah is fate town..did ben lie...woah woah wine wine..instead of lynching him, lynching cult, and saving my insanity. Because the following night... what do you think i'm gonna do?

Doesn't a cult only have to resuscitate fate to save him? And easy move. Aint it even suggested by Percy.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:39 am

Post by Furcolow »

Furcolow wrote:

respond to this ben
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:39 am

Post by Benmage »

sottyrulez wrote:
Furcolow wrote:can you all please stop?
^ This

The argument is petty and is ruining the game.
QFT.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:39 am

Post by Furcolow »

Benmage wrote:
Furcolow wrote:

respond to this ben
But they res him, and I gain another insanity...and now everyones like woah is fate town..did ben lie...woah woah wine wine..instead of lynching him, lynching cult, and saving my insanity. Because the following night... what do you think i'm gonna do?

Doesn't a cult only have to resuscitate fate to save him? And easy move. Aint it even suggested by Percy.
BUT THEN THEY LOSE 15% OF THEIR POWER TO CRAFT FETISHES/PARTICIPATE IN THE RITUAL DUMBASS
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:40 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:NO.

ITS NOT THAT YOU IDIOT.

YOU STARTED THIS.

I CAME IN HERE WITH MY PRO-TOWN N0 ACTION, READY TO SCUMHUNT/

AND WHAT DO I FIND?

"FATE IS SCUM POLICY LYNCH D1 PLEASE HE DIDN'T STALK ME LAST NIGHT"

YOU REALLY ARE SO ARROGANT AS TO THINK YOU ARE JUSTIFIED IN WHAT YOU ARE DOING?

YOU REALLY ARE SO STUPID YOU THINK I'LL ACTUALLY FLIP CULT?
I'd like to say...I am enjoying the flailing. Good work.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:40 am

Post by Fate »

Leave Ben, then just fucking leave and I'll talk with the rest of the grown ups about who is ACTUALLY scum.

You're not getting me lynched today, so fucking stop it if you want this mafia game to carry out as normal.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”