Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:19 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:"Who will liekly become a murderer, d1"

just to clarify.

And when Benmage leaves I'll read the fucking thread, find scum, and that'll be that.
Negative. It takes 2 kills to be a murder. I have no interest. The mod himself said that its a near impossible WC.

I don't want to waste my 1 kill...hence you need to hang.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:19 am

Post by Benmage »

Seacore wrote:Nobody should have laundered.
Therefore anybody who does not admit they cowered, and is revealed to have got an insanity point on Night 0 must have stalked.
This is important information.
So why didn't you just ask who stalked last night.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:20 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Benmage wrote:
Seacore wrote:Because, I don't believe in your foolproof meta.
Awesome. Second cult caught.
Well then you may as well call me third cult, because I too think that "Fate-town would be as petty as I am currently being" isn't exactly a foolproof case.

Furc: I did in fact miss that El had heard noise. Sup confirmed townie.

Fate: It's too late for ward, someone with a resuscitation kit can counter his kill, though.

Benmage: You're not confirmed town. You could be scum who used Craft Fetish on Fate.

Mod: Sorry for asking another question, but it says "Your action will fail if someone targets you with Ward" in the side-effects of Ward. As written, this is a general roleblock, but it's placement under side effects suggests that you meant this to apply ONLY to people using ward (that is, that Wards only roleblock other Wards.) Which is it?
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:21 am

Post by Fate »

I thought I would be told if I had a fetish crafted to me?
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:21 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Too much Benmage and Fate back and forth.

Vote: Magna
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:21 am

Post by Seacore »

The fact that you think I'm scum with Fate only enhances my read on you.
That read being that you are an idiot.

Personally, I'm in favour of a Benmage lynch. He's admitted to stalking Night 0. Even if he kills Fate and declares it a "vig kill for town" he's just two nights away from becoming a murderer.
There's no town reason to stalk Night 0, as Fate has said, he's doing it for personal reasons.

Also, Benmage, what insanity did you take? If you are indeed protown, we should be allowed to know so we can track it
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:21 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:I don't care anymore what you think Benmage. SHIT TONS OF OTHER COMPETENT PLAYERS know I am good. Having a 2 year old telling me "u bad at dis" doesn't stop me in the slightest, ESEPCIALLY since after this shit blows over at the end of day the facts will be: YOU CHOOSE TO VIG N0 BASED ON SOME CHILDISH META-GRUDGE THAT DOESN'T EVEN FUCKING EXIST.

And I'll sleep peacefully in my town grave, watching from the dead QT as others mock your play and choices D2.
I'm glad you think you're good. I'm glad I think I'm good. I'm glad we all have players who we respect share this opinions.

The fact is I fucking can't stand playing with you. Both as a person and as a player. I think you suck, and don't PTW and I have everygame we've been in as plenty of experience/meta. So me killing you/choosing to do so N1 was me PTW.

You would've done the same. But you're cult....which makes this all the sweeter.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:22 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

@Benmage, if you really stalked Fate, then which insanity did you take?
Welcome to the Network.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:22 am

Post by Fate »

THATS THE FUCKING THING TAHT PISSES ME OFF.

YOU THINK I DON'T PLAY TO WIN.

THIS GAME YOU TOOK AN ACTION THAT WASN'T PLAYING TO WIN.
I DID TAKE AN ACTION THAT WAS PTW.

YOU SAY, "ZOMG FATE WOULD'VE DEFINITELY NOT PLAYED TO WIN AND WOULD HAVE STALKED ME. HE DIDNT, AKA SCUM"

YOU. ARE. FUCKING. STUPID.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:23 am

Post by Furcolow »

at this point i'm considering stalking and killing benmage if he doesnt carry out his kill
waste your vig....... on a cult.......
you don't fucking need it, there are 75% investigators, you're not a fucking hero

what insanity did you take?
if you don't kill fate tonight, or try to, i'm going to stalk and kill you or push your lynch d2 if i hear noise from a fetish due to your cult-buddies crafting one on me to ritual me... too bad the ritual resolves at the end of the night for you... so maybe i won't need to push you on d2.

honestly, though, your strategy would be good if you would carry out the kill
perhaps you're right, and someone like VP Baltar who is cult and got a res kit can save fate, but even then that takes away from their potential to be performing the ritual, crafting fetishes, or robbing graves for dust. It is not completely negative to do that. Also, is res even 100%?

@Hitogoroshi
it's the wards counteract other wards
trust me on this
same as SA2. It only roleblocks fetishes, stalks, and perhaps another thing or two... not kills, or rituals.

I don't give a fuck if benmage is town, or if he is not town. I want him to carry out his kill, otherwise, we are letting him off the hook way too easy for claiming stalk on d1.

Claimed stalk on d1 is wasted unless carried out on N1.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:23 am

Post by Seacore »

Also, Benmage, I asked who cowered, because I expect those people to tell the truth, over people who are trying to win the murderer win condition.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:24 am

Post by Benmage »

Seacore wrote:The fact that you think I'm scum with Fate only enhances my read on you.
That read being that you are an idiot.

Personally, I'm in favour of a Benmage lynch. He's admitted to stalking Night 0. Even if he kills Fate and declares it a "vig kill for town" he's just two nights away from becoming a murderer.
There's no town reason to stalk Night 0, as Fate has said, he's doing it for personal reasons.

Also, Benmage, what insanity did you take? If you are indeed protown, we should be allowed to know so we can track it
Seacore, you may not agree with my style, but can't refute obv-town when you see it. You saw it in the game you modded. This is me coaching you to start busing,(or acting town) or you will also be lynched.

Even if I did stalk fate for personal reasons (this aint the whole truth) I am still an investigator, which you yield...and you'd like me lynched. Pooooooor play. (And you know I have a fondness of PTW) Becoming a murderer is the dumbest idea ever.

You are cult......Whose next?
rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:24 am

Post by rewq455 »

ReaperCharlie wrote:I HEARD NOISE.
I warded you. I ahve heard that you are a good player, and last game a player stalked a player for being one. Want to try and keep you alive until you appear to be scum.

I will VOTE: Furcolow for getting on my nerves last game.

P-Edit- Interesting stuff has been happening apparently. I assumed we were still RVS.

Don't have time to read over and try to analyze right now, will do tomorrow.

UNVOTE: Furcolow
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
Scum who smiles when scum is lynched just led the wagon.

My stats and game links are in my wiki.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:25 am

Post by Fate »

AND FOR ALL YOU BYSTANDERS THAT ARE INNOCENT AND WANT TO KNOW THIS SUPPOSED HISTORY BETWEEN ME AND BENMAGE, HERE'S THE ABRIDGED VERSION:

1. We both join a game, CEBM, bastard mod, with no prior experience to eachother.
2. I make an alliance with competent players I have played with before, and we team up to lynch obvscum. THIS IS A VALID D1 TACTIC THAT HAS WORKED FOR ME ON MANY OCCASIONS.
3. Benmage FAKES A GUILTY ON ME, because of my playstyle.
4. I USE MY ABILITY (which let me decide myself and one other person and make us the only lynch options for the day) AND CHOOSE SCUM AS THE OTHER PERSON, CAUSE BEN WAS TOWN EVEN THOUGH HE WAS DUMB.
5. Scum got lynched even though Benmage swore on his grave he had a sane confirmed guilty on me.
6. ???
7. Benmage fucking hates me.

THATS ALL THERE IS TO IT.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:25 am

Post by Benmage »

Seacore wrote:Also, Benmage, I asked who cowered, because I expect those people to tell the truth, over people who are trying to win the murderer win condition.
:roll: ...so again You want people to hold up signs saying..."I R STPIOD"

Gl getting anyone to admit that.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:25 am

Post by Furcolow »

BenMage you are not confirmed unless you carry out your vig
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:26 am

Post by Benmage »

kunkstar7 wrote:@Benmage, if you really stalked Fate, then which insanity did you take?
Suicidal...the oneless vote one.

Cause I am confirming myself town. I have no qualms with this. And I am going to stay investigator. Bam.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:27 am

Post by Fate »

Even though I have not properly read the thread yet, as Benclown is still here, I will say with some certainty that Furcolow and Hitogoroshi are likely town already.

Seacore's "WHAT ME? CULT WITH FATE?" is off-putting, whereas Hito's "well you can count me as #3" is more relaxed and town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:27 am

Post by Benmage »

Furcolow wrote:BenMage you are not confirmed unless you carry out your vig
Dumbass...any idiot can stop me.. But i'll try, and tomorrow what predicament will we be in? Hopefully fate dead. But sometimes one should plan for the worst...i.e. me getting another wasted insanity.

Now we can lynch fate whose the best lynch of the day anyways and save ourselves some time.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:29 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:THATS THE FUCKING THING TAHT PISSES ME OFF.

YOU THINK I DON'T PLAY TO WIN.

THIS GAME YOU TOOK AN ACTION THAT WASN'T PLAYING TO WIN.
I DID TAKE AN ACTION THAT WAS PTW.

YOU SAY, "ZOMG FATE WOULD'VE DEFINITELY NOT PLAYED TO WIN AND WOULD HAVE STALKED ME. HE DIDNT, AKA SCUM"

YOU. ARE. FUCKING. STUPID.
You being out of the game is me PTW. Because you don't PTW...see what I did there...also anyone whose reading this interaction can see why I requested you to replace out.
But thanks for not being civil
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:30 am

Post by Fate »

1. Vig N0? Anti-town.
2. Policy lynch d1? Anti-town.
3. Refusal to make any comments on the REST of the game besides fabricated connections to someone who you read as scum solely for false meta-reasons? Anti-town
4. Not having an avatar or any actual credibility to get things done without faking a guilty, using night actions to confirm yourself, and being a filthy hypocrite who's logical compacity is that of a gerbils? FUCKING PRICELESS>
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:31 am

Post by Furcolow »

lol
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:31 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:AND FOR ALL YOU BYSTANDERS THAT ARE INNOCENT AND WANT TO KNOW THIS SUPPOSED HISTORY BETWEEN ME AND BENMAGE, HERE'S THE ABRIDGED VERSION:

1. We both join a game, CEBM, bastard mod, with no prior experience to eachother.
2. I make an alliance with competent players I have played with before, and we team up to lynch obvscum. THIS IS A VALID D1 TACTIC THAT HAS WORKED FOR ME ON MANY OCCASIONS.
3. Benmage FAKES A GUILTY ON ME, because of my playstyle.
4. I USE MY ABILITY (which let me decide myself and one other person and make us the only lynch options for the day) AND CHOOSE SCUM AS THE OTHER PERSON, CAUSE BEN WAS TOWN EVEN THOUGH HE WAS DUMB.
5. Scum got lynched even though Benmage swore on his grave he had a sane confirmed guilty on me.
6. ???
7. Benmage fucking hates me.

THATS ALL THERE IS TO IT.
What about the part where your alliance was filled with scum. And the part that you tunneled on me all game wanting me lynched despite my very nearly town confirmed role/play...and the fact that despite me being more likely town than not you wanted my death regardless.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:31 am

Post by Fate »

Benmage wrote: You being out of the game is me PTW. Because you don't PTW...see what I did there...also anyone whose reading this interaction can see why I requested you to replace out.
But thanks for not being civil

You see here's why you're a complete moron:
You think that my tactics were not playing to win. INSTEAD of thinking OUTSIDE THE BOX, and seeing how allying myself with players who may or may not be town D1 in order to form a voting bloc to lynch scum is actually playing to win, YOU CHOOSE to be ignorant and close-minded.

I have the last laugh.

I always will.

We can make a poll post Fate-Flip if you really want.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:31 am

Post by Furcolow »

no. you are carrying out your fucking stalk. you already hurt your lynch threshold when you should have taken something like solist so you can just have a res kit since books and checking for blood are generally fucking useless.

to me, you are the VI, not me, especially if you are going against the simple A.B.C. of this stalk-kill-profit method where you can be confirmed town.

I don't give a fuck if they have to waste manpower ressing fate. 1 of them ressing = only 6/7 of them having actions which drops them by 15% power honestly so that's not that fucking bad either ben

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”