Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:51 am

Post by Furcolow »

El Goosuki wrote:Oh yeah.
We heard noise.
THANK YOU FOR CONFIRMING I WARDED YOU.

@ the asian guy: "Could you expand on this? I'm not really sure what you're getting at here."
Fate = a wagon other than me
I don't know his role, and I know I'm good, hence I'm going to wagon someone to preserve myself and save my own neck. However, BenMage just claimed he stalked fate, so...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:52 am

Post by Benmage »

Seacore wrote:
Also, Anybody who took cower night 0 (for whatever reason) needs to claim so immediately.
Really...what a wasted statement. Claiming this is saying "hey I am a huge dumbass".
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:52 am

Post by Furcolow »

Benmage wrote:Read
I
between
stalked
the
Fate
lines
Fate wrote:I HEARD NOISE LAST NIGHT AND I DID NOT WARD.

1. WAHT DOES THIS MEAN?
2. SOMEONE CLARIFY THE CULTKILL FOR ME, I THOUGHT THEY COULD RITUAL KILL SOMEONE N0?
3. WHAT IS THE PURPOSES OF FETISHES? JUST TO MAKE TOWN INSANE?
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:52 am

Post by Furcolow »

unvote
lets let benmage confirm himself imo
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:56 am

Post by Benmage »

Furcolow wrote:
unvote
Why waste a confirmed town kill, on a confirmed cult.

This is where you need to stop being a constant VI and so people will stop advocating your policy lynch. Now revote.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:57 am

Post by Fate »

BENMAGE IF YOU STALKED ME THEN JUST GO AHEAD AND KILL ME TONIGHT.

IT WILL PROVE TO THE COMMUNITY OF MAFIASCUM YOUR COMPLETE AND UTTER LACK OF PLAYING ABILITY IN COMPARISON TO MINE.

BECAUSE:
1. I DIDN'T STALK YOU BASED ON OUR SUPPOSED "HISTORY" TOGETHER, INSTEAD I TOOK PRO-TOWN ACTIONS
2. YOU STALKED ME, BASED ON OUR "HISTORY" TOGETHER, SAID HISTORY IS YOU SAYING I ACT ANTI-TOWN ALWAYS AND COMPLETELY.
3. SEE 2, YOU STALKED ME FOR BULLSHIT OUT OF GAME REASONS, AKA,
YOU
ARE THE ONE THAT ACTUALLY IS ANTI-TOWN AND YOU ARE FILTHY FUCKING HYPOCRITE.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:58 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Benmage wrote:She would've if she was investigator. Fate has no allegiance to PTW. Fate would gladly lynch me or kill me (as town) if I was modconfirmed as town. Thats how awesome (sarcasm) she is. She probably did something else the cult wanted from her.
This is where you lose me. Why would Fate have no allegiance to PTW
as town
, but not as cult? Even if the cult refused to participate in the ritual on you, Fate could still just go Craft Fetish > Pass Fetish every two turns if she's as spiteful as you say.

<>

Fate: Capslock is like a vintage wine. It's awesome to have around on special occasions, but if you drink it 24/7 you're not cultured, you're just drunk.
Fate wrote:I HEARD NOISE LAST NIGHT AND I DID NOT WARD.

1. WAHT DOES THIS MEAN?
You were targeted by at least one instance of Stalk, Craft Fetish, or Ward. On subsequent nights this list expands to include Resuscitate, Investigate, and Pass Fetish.
2. SOMEONE CLARIFY THE CULTKILL FOR ME, I THOUGHT THEY COULD RITUAL KILL SOMEONE N0?
No. They need a Fetish of the target to kill them, and they start with no Fetishes.
3. WHAT IS THE PURPOSES OF FETISHES? JUST TO MAKE TOWN INSANE?
As said above, Fetishes are also needed for the nk.

I just realized something.
Mod: Can Craft Fetish be used on the same investigator more than once a night?

<>
Furc wrote:I don't know his role, and I know I'm good, hence I'm going to wagon someone to preserve myself and save my own neck. However, BenMage just claimed he stalked fate, so...
Furc, you're pretty much a confirmed townie if El Goosuki heard noise. Self-preservation wagons as town are dubious in the best of times, but for you especially it's just silly. Just take a breather and try to focus on finding scum. (I see from your preview you unvoted. Good on you.)

You also seem to be posting an awful lot. You don't even need to worry about looking town at this point. Maybe just try posting once a day with your thoughts and scumreads? In a giant game like this, if too many people spam the thread people will ragequit just looking at the page number.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:59 am

Post by Furcolow »

Benmage wrote:
Furcolow wrote:
unvote

This is where you need to stop being a constant VI and so people will stop advocating your policy lynch. Now revote.
because you could be bussing, whereas if you man up and get the kill yourself you are confirmed.

Furthermore, we can kill two cult that way. I will consider revoting, but can you at least admit I have a point?
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:59 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

furc's a dumb wagon at this stage and very likely town. yeah I don't really care if he's a grade a idiot. The whole not reading the playerlist does show high levels of idiocy, but since el goose or w/e is basically drip + 1 I can see Percy assuming that's what he meant, MOI's already asked Percy anyway.

I don't get why Fate is scum, is it some game mechanic?

Vote Triglav
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:59 am

Post by Fate »

I like this hito guy already
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:00 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Also heard Noise/didn't ward.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:00 am

Post by Seacore »

Because, I don't believe in your foolproof meta.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:01 am

Post by Fate »

Lost Butterfly wrote:furc's a dumb wagon at this stage and very likely town. yeah I don't really care if he's a grade a idiot. The whole not reading the playerlist does show high levels of idiocy, but since el goose or w/e is basically drip + 1 I can see Percy assuming that's what he meant, MOI's already asked Percy anyway.

I don't get why Fate is scum, is it some game mechanic?

Vote Triglav
oh Mina, now it all makes sense witht he daykill thing.

Here's the case on Fate scum (dunno about kunkstar actually but:)

"I R BENMAGE AND IM SO FULL OF MYSELF THAT I DON'T REALIZE I HAVE FATE'S META SO COMPLETELY WRONG I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIS GENDER AND SINCE HE DIDN'T STALK ME LAST NIGHT, AND OH OF COURSE HE WOULD STALK ME AS TOWN HE HATES ME, HE MUST BE CULT DOING SOMETHING ELSE"

^lol
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:01 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:BENMAGE IF YOU STALKED ME THEN JUST GO AHEAD AND KILL ME TONIGHT.

IT WILL PROVE TO THE COMMUNITY OF MAFIASCUM YOUR COMPLETE AND UTTER LACK OF PLAYING ABILITY IN COMPARISON TO MINE.

BECAUSE:
1. I DIDN'T STALK YOU BASED ON OUR SUPPOSED "HISTORY" TOGETHER, INSTEAD I TOOK PRO-TOWN ACTIONS
2. YOU STALKED ME, BASED ON OUR "HISTORY" TOGETHER, SAID HISTORY IS YOU SAYING I ACT ANTI-TOWN ALWAYS AND COMPLETELY.
3. SEE 2, YOU STALKED ME FOR BULLSHIT OUT OF GAME REASONS, AKA,
YOU
ARE THE ONE THAT ACTUALLY IS ANTI-TOWN AND YOU ARE FILTHY FUCKING HYPOCRITE.
I actually asked you to replaced out of the game. But you are too dick of a human being to comply.

I am confirming myself town. You know if you weren't scum(cult) this game you would've done the same. But I will enjoy the flailing until I either, kill you tonight...or moreover hopefully lynch you.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:02 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

did you just fucking mix me and Mina up?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:02 am

Post by Benmage »

Furcolow wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Furcolow wrote:
unvote

because you could be bussing, whereas if you man up and get the kill yourself you are confirmed.

Furthermore, we can kill two cult that way. I will consider revoting, but can you at least admit I have a point?
One of his fellow cult can resuscitate him, and I just waste insanities. He is confirmed CUlt....go. You can address me if I was bussing later.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:03 am

Post by Benmage »

Seacore wrote:Because, I don't believe in your foolproof meta.
Awesome. Second cult caught.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:04 am

Post by Fate »

I think Ward works as a roleblock though,

so you know what IM doin tonight.

KEKEKEK.

Confirm myself as town? No fucker, I don't waste night actions do confirm myself as town. I ACT OBVTOWN AND GET SCUM LYNCHED.

ONLY A WEAK USELESS PLAYER LIKE YOURSELF ATTEMPTS TO CLEAR THEMSELVES BY DOING "WHAT IS EXPECTED OF THEM" AS THEIR TOWN META INSTEAD OF TAKING AN ACTUAL PRO-TOWN ACTION LAST NIGHT.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:04 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote: "I R BENMAGE AND IM SO FULL OF MYSELF THAT I DON'T REALIZE I HAVE FATE'S META SO COMPLETELY WRONG I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIS GENDER AND SINCE HE DIDN'T STALK ME LAST NIGHT, AND OH OF COURSE HE WOULD STALK ME AS TOWN HE HATES ME, HE MUST BE CULT DOING SOMETHING ELSE"

^lol
Look at her flail.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:04 am

Post by Fate »

Lost Butterfly wrote:did you just fucking mix me and Mina up?
NO WAI BRO.

THE DAYKILL POST WAS MADE BY MINA, AND I DIDN'T SEE YOUR SIG OF WHO WAS IN THE HYDRA UNTIL YOU, FARAWESOME, POSTED.

<3
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:05 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

kunkstar7 wrote:
Unvote; Vote: Furcolow
for trying to confirm himself so eagerly, without proper basis.
Why is this vote-worthy? There's not inherently wrong with trying to confirm yourself as town.

EDIT: OKAY <3
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:05 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:Confirm myself as town? No fucker, I don't waste night actions do confirm myself as town. I ACT OBVTOWN AND GET SCUM LYNCHED.

ONLY A WEAK USELESS PLAYER LIKE YOURSELF ATTEMPTS TO CLEAR THEMSELVES BY DOING "WHAT IS EXPECTED OF THEM" AS THEIR TOWN META INSTEAD OF TAKING AN ACTUAL PRO-TOWN ACTION LAST NIGHT.
Incorrect. In every game I've seen you buddy the shit out scum and tunnel on town. You blow. And you rolled cult this game whereas I rolled town. I was praying to the gods we wouldn't be cult together, and they answered.

G-G fate.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:05 am

Post by Furcolow »

hitogoroshi, other than qualms with you reiterating, I agree with your post. I should take a breather, and collect myself. Should. I'm not going to. You know why? Because it would not fit my town meta. I am very, very helpful while I am here. I am not going to be here all day, so people will be able to play while I'm away.

As for making a list, I will do that later. It is day 1, it is hard to peg anyone at this point unless they are both mutually defending one another, or are very careless like fate is being. I also believe you don't read the thread completely, as I can quote this:

When you wrote,
"Furc, you're pretty much a confirmed townie if El Goosuki heard noise. Self-preservation wagons as town are dubious in the best of times, but for you especially it's just silly. Just take a breather and try to focus on finding scum. (I see from your preview you unvoted. Good on you.)"

had you read
"
Furcolow wrote:
El Goosuki wrote:Oh yeah.
We heard noise.
THANK YOU FOR CONFIRMING I WARDED YOU."?

it doesn't feel like you did.
I am inclined to agree with Benmage on Seacore/Fate
vote: fate
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:06 am

Post by Furcolow »

also fate, if you're town, you need to quit flailing
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:06 am

Post by Fate »

Benmage wrote: I actually asked you to replaced out of the game. But you are too dick of a human being to comply.
Seriously, you're just laughably retarded.

"YOURE A DICK FATE WHY DONT YOU REPLACE OUT OF GAMES I WAS HERE FIRST. WELL OH YEAH? IM GONNA STALK YOU!"-Benmage

vs.

"Yeah Benmage's an anti-town clown, but I'll search for Tools N0 like a good fucking townie"-Fate

Who's more mature here?
Who's more pro-town and hence better at this game?

yeah. I'm not flailing, nor will I ever flail, by any meager amount of pressure YOU put on me when I AM TOWN.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”