Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by Exe »

McG wrote:You''re very violent. OMGUS isn't TERRIBLE scum hunting. It's certainly not a great tell, but if it is combined with other cases that makes said OMGUS more likely to come from scum then I find it to be a great tell.
How am I violent, and why are you helping out Muffin? Connections!
Katsuki wrote:Exe scum
And what does this prove? I could point you to my town games and you'd probably call me scum in those. Your meta is still shit.
Katsuki wrote:Exe did not want want RC getting clarification on setup, and hence was trying to prevent anymore clarification on rules.
Bull-fucking-shit. Prove this RIGHT now. I
never
said anything remotely close to that. Your misrep here is insane.
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Do not expect me to play to a meta.
Le Cupcake
Le Cupcake
Goon
Le Cupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:37 pm

Post by Le Cupcake »

Exe wrote:Kat doesn't know how to read me. However, he did this exact thing last time we played together and he was town, so I'd say he's town.
The point is that you lied about this statement, Exe.

I could care less about your meta. However, if you are going to take to lying, that ain't gonna fly with me.
Cupcake Mafia II has been delayed due to multiple instances of multiple computers spontaneously combusting...-_-
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by Exe »

Btw, McGriddle's ISO is 4 posts and the only one that contains content is arguing for Muffin. And yet I'm clearly the scummiest one here. McGriddle, vote me if you're gonna call me out. If not,
do something
at all. You've done nothing so far.

Cooldog is scummy as hell, and trying
really
hard to act unassuming, and yall are ignoring him like he wants. McGriddle is scummy as hell too. McGriddle-Muffin are probably scum together. RC is probably town. Spyrex is neutral. Kat is just way overconfident. Other people aren't quite posting enough.

And don't even try to call this OMGUS or defensiveness. I don't give a shit who attacks me. But there are some seriously opportunistic people in this game and they are getting completely 100% ignored. RC, even you should be able to see that a few people are pretty much contributing nothing other than buddying up to other people and piggybacking on your case.
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:40 pm

Post by Exe »

Le Cupcake wrote:
Exe wrote:Kat doesn't know how to read me. However, he did this exact thing last time we played together and he was town, so I'd say he's town.

I could care less about your meta. However, if you are going to take to lying, that ain't gonna fly with me.
POINT OUT THE LIE.

Sentence 1: Kat doesn't know how to read me.
Verdict: Not a lie, because you are calling me scum and I know I'm town.

Sentence 2: However, he did this exact thing last time we played together and he was town, so I'd say he's town.
Verdict: Also not a lie. You called me scum in the last game we played together. You were town. What part of those to sentences is a lie?

Now stop just repeating your retarded "OMG HE'S A LIAR" crap, and get a real case.

Le Cupcake
Le Cupcake
Goon
Le Cupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:40 pm

Post by Le Cupcake »

5 MINTS TO REPOST THIS BOY WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?
Last edited by Fate on Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cupcake Mafia II has been delayed due to multiple instances of multiple computers spontaneously combusting...-_-
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:41 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Oh fucking hell wrong account.
Exe wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:It's very scummy try to discourage discussion of the setup.

They already know it, and they don't want the town to figure out any more than they already know.

IGMEOY: TBM, Budja, Hindu, Cooldog

There is very likely at least one scum in there, if not both.
Lol.

Or scum would just give us advice in the wrong direction and lead us on a wild goose chase, which sounds entirely like what you are trying to do here.

Unvote. Vote: ReaperCharlie
Essentially, you wanted to stop RC from further asking the mod how everything would work (considering, we are playing with new and unique mechanics).

P-EDIT: OH, IS CAPS = OVERCONFIDENCE? OR WOULD YOU LIKE TO EXPLAIN THE KAT = OVERCONFIDENT
Last edited by Fate on Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:42 pm

Post by Exe »

Kat wrote:Essentially, you wanted to stop RC from further asking the mod how everything would work (considering, we are playing with new and unique mechanics).
No. I am trying to stop him from encouraging SPECULATION. Where do I say he shouldn't ask the mod? Answer: I don't. Stop making shit up again.
Kat wrote:OH, IS CAPS = OVERCONFIDENCE? OR WOULD YOU LIKE TO EXPLAIN THE KAT = OVERCONFIDENT
No, please use your brain. Overconfidence, by the context of this argument, would be you being absolutely sure you know how to read me. Which you don't.

Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Exe wrote:
Le Cupcake wrote:

POINT OUT THE LIE.

Sentence 1: Kat doesn't know how to read me.
Verdict: Not a lie, because you are calling me scum and I know I'm town.

Sentence 2: However, he did this exact thing last time we played together and he was town, so I'd say he's town.
Verdict: Also not a lie. You called me scum in the last game we played together. You were town. What part of those to sentences is a lie?

Now stop just repeating your retarded "OMG HE'S A LIAR" crap, and get a real case.
OH FUCKING HELL

I just realized, I misread what you said.

I read
"However, he did this exact thing last time we played together and he was town"
as
"However, he did this exact thing last time we played together and
I
was town"
I was calling Exe a liar on the basis that I had never played with town-exe.

IGNORE WHAT I SAID ABOUT EXE-META-LIAR.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Exe wrote:Btw, McGriddle's ISO is 4 posts and the only one that contains content is arguing for Muffin. And yet I'm clearly the scummiest one here. McGriddle, vote me if you're gonna call me out. If not,
do something
Okay
Vote: Exe
Wins/Losses - 99/15

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:20 pm

Post by Exe »

McGriddle wrote:
Exe wrote:Btw, McGriddle's ISO is 4 posts and the only one that contains content is arguing for Muffin. And yet I'm clearly the scummiest one here. McGriddle, vote me if you're gonna call me out. If not,
do something
Okay
Good deal. Now when I'm lynched, people will know who piggybacked on other people's cases.
Kat wrote:OH FUCKING HELL

I just realized, I misread what you said.
D'oh >.<
So, are you back to regular Exe-is-scum, rather than Exe-is-liar?

Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:14 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

cooldog wrote:@hi, implying that at this stage in the game he would be a good vote.
Ok, why not just move your vote? Why did you say you wanted to wait for nopoint to speak first? I got the "Well, I'll move my vote to you as soon as nopoint posts again" impression from it.
Nopoint wrote:Did I say speculating is a scumtell?
Refer to post 133.
cooldog wrote:@rc, I don't see Exe as scum, he is scumhunting (on me atleast)
Ok, how does that make him town? Oh wait, it's on you. And you're scum. I get it.

...LOL kat.
McGriddle wrote:Okay Vote: Exe
The only tell you've seen is OMGUS. Is that it?

Unvote; Vote: Cooldog

I've got your scum right here. McGriddle's next in line.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:01 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Yea Exe, of course peeps are piggybacking me. Cause my case makes sense. ;)

Not to mention, you have done little or nothing to alleviate my suspicion, except using rhetoric to make it look like you said something other than you meant. Vote stays. By the way, your yelling match with Kat is solving nothing. Apparently it's over now, but she's still voting for you...?

TBM is tunneling. As usual. On somebody who I think is probably a townie. As usual.

Katsuki is 100% failcakes. Posting on the wrong account, reading comprehension fail, etc. Just... no. But probtownish, due to her last few posts.

Evidently SpyreX is fine with the Exewagon, but is loath to actually hop on and take it for a whirl. Spy, please quicksplain why you are still on the absolutely terrible nopoint wagon. a) It's horrible. b) It's dead. c) Did I mention it was horrible.

Same with Copper, who hasn't posted for a couple of days. Copper. Oh, Copper. Wherefore art thou, oh Copper.

Cooldog, honestly, I'm not feeling that wagon at all. Exe is much juicier. I would however like Cooldog to answer all of the questions directed at him. Not answering is quite scummy, even if you missed the questions. And they HAVE been repeated, so you have absolutely no excuse. (Never mind that they were from Ms. Failcakes over there ;)) ... (actually, I asked one too, now that I look back. so hop to it, Mr.)

Hinduragi (who?) is making jokes. Terrific. Terrifically useless. Don't see why he is voting Cooldog over McGriddle (and also ignoring Exe for the most part). Perhaps it's a mid-wagon bus on Cooldog or something strange but that vote seems pretty erroneous.

Budja = sheep. I like those. (when they're following ME that is). Baaaaaa <3

Muffin is posting stuff like "I agree/disagree with X" and "Not really sure what I'm supposed to be doin', so I'll just sit here and do nothin', kay?" and being overall kinda useless, which runs against the town meta I saw of him in The Brave and the Beautiful. Soooo igmeoy Muffin.

Nopoint needs to post moar. Vote on Cooldog in post #97 looks like OMGUS, but he does quote Kats' case of Cooldog not answering questions, which adds a bit to the soup. I am coming around to liking Cooldog's wagon too, but I would like to see more from Nopoint.

McGriddle is also useless. blatang omgus, NO CONTENT. I would also support a McGriddle wagon if it comes to it, but as I said. Exe is juicier.

For the record, it's Big RC's scumday, and he likes chocolate cake w/chocolate frosting, and all colors of candles mixed together! :cool:
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:59 pm

Post by nopointinactingup »

SpyreX wrote:Muffin is town. Or professional at faking, which I doubt.

TBM is town.

OHhhhh Budja are we gonna have to do this now.

Nopoint is still scum and lets make this clear EVEN IF your silly enough to think that his first post was disconnected pieces:

Did I say speculating is a scumtell?

On the other hand, I don't believe set-up speculation at this period is pro-town because scums have more info than town at this point of the game.
1> On the contrary, silly on you my friend.
2>Thanks for pointing out that I didn't say speculating is a
scumtell
. I couldn't have done it better.
McGriddle wrote:
do something
Okay
LOL.
Hinduragi wrote:
Refer to post 133.
Refer to post 162.
ReaperCharlie wrote:
Happy Birthday!
ReaperCharlie a long time ago wrote:It's very scummy try to discourage discussion of the setup.

They already know it, and they don't want the town to figure out any more than they already know.

IGMEOY: TBM, Budja, Hindu, Cooldog

There is very likely at least one scum in there, if not both.
Why makes you say there are two scums?
ReaperCharlie's case against Exe wrote:
2. After a quick ISO, I notice: Exe votes for me, THEN LATER, unvote/revotes me (i.e. not paying attention to who he's voting for, because it doesn't matter to him as long as
somebody
is lynched. The game is only 3 pages long. This is not hard to keep track of). Then, when called out on his reasons for voting me, unvote/votes Mr ActingUp over there when it looks like any wagon on me is dead/dying, and NoPoint's wagon may well take off. Scummy in two ways. (category:
not paying attention to who he's voting for, just jumping on wagons with poor reasoning
) (category: opportunistic, )

In his most recent post, Exe (inexplicably??) apologizes for being inactive (after only just over a day's absence).
Keep in mind, he's posted as many or more posts than 2/3 of players in the game, AND nobody's called anyone out yet for lack of content. Not even the guy(s?) who have only posted twice. Scummy (category: false sense of having to contribute, feeling like he's not doing enough, feels like he has to apologize to stay in town's good graces. even though nobody has said anything, and his 'offense' of being 'inactive' was far from egregious. Heck, I haven't posted for days.)

5. Logically then, 2 + 2 = scum.

2>
a> I don't agree with this point. I think a town has more of a mentality to forget their RVS vote.
b> I agree that his vote on me was off.
3> I think that's a null tell. He is a bit inactive in comparision to the usual Exe.
In conclusion, I'm not feeling the Exe wagon. I think CoolDog and McGriddle and more likely scum. In addition to blatantly not paying attention to what I was saying, he's also looking more opportunistic than Exe. Note that right after my post #56, he had 2 posts unrelated to my RVS explanation. However, as soon as people were expressing approval for my wagon he began sheeping others' reasoning to bandwagon me. If he genuinely thought I was scummy from that RVS explanation, why didn't he start the wagon himself when he was there first to do so.
Justice will prevail
\m/
Copper
Copper
Goon
Copper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:24 pm

Post by Copper »

I'm liking RC's analysis in post 72. It feels sincere, albeit a bit misguided. The reason I say this is because I feel both wagons (nopoint/Exe) have their share of players (Exe, Budja, CoolDog) sheeping their way onto them. I don't particularly see something as damning in Exe's case as I do in nopoint's case (although it should be stated that these are both D1 wagons and should be viewed within that context).
Kat wrote:@nopoint voters: nopoint is just too easy guys. The speed of which the wagon built up worries me too. What more, look, we have exe, cooldog AND budja on that wagon.
Come on copper and spy, we have obvscum in Exe. Let's get this one done first, and then move on.

[...]

@Spyrex: Just LOOK at the people on that wagon, and tell me that it is one that is in the town's best interest.
I'm not sure what to think of these appeals. Personally I don't like either of them. Budja was no longer on the nopoint wagon when she made this post, and the whole post feels too much like, "let's just get this over with". There's a valid alternative wagon in nopoint, and there's no reason why Exe should be the sole wagon to get votes. I, for one, think having the two wagons compete has already sparked some eyebrow raising.
Muffin wrote:Exe's doing a lot of defending himself and not a lot of scumhunting.
Didn't he just start a wagon on CoolDog? This feels very forced and inattentive.
Exe wrote:This is Kat's post, for RC and Spyrex. Nowhere in my post did I claim I was town.
This is awkward and desperate sounding, and it feels like Exe is overreaching a little bit. He has since clarified this point, but when he originally framed it in this way, it really didn't sit well with me.

I need to talk to the other heads, but I don't think we are short on potential lynches today.
This account is a hydra. It is listed as male for ease of pronoun use; this has no bearing on the genders of the hydra's heads.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:15 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I still think exe is town, getting to it RC.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:18 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Answers part 1:
Hinduragi wrote:
cooldog wrote:@hi, implying that at this stage in the game he would be a good vote.
Ok, why not just move your vote? Why did you say you wanted to wait for nopoint to speak first? I got the "Well, I'll move my vote to you as soon as nopoint posts again" impression from it.
because it is only just for the other party to have a chance at a responce before I move my vote...
Refer to post 133.
cooldog wrote:@rc, I don't see Exe as scum, he is scumhunting (on me atleast)
Ok, how does that make him town? Oh wait, it's on you. And you're scum. I get it.
scumhunting is pro-town, and when he flips town you guys had better kiss my butt.

...LOL kat.
McGriddle wrote:Okay Vote: Exe
The only tell you've seen is OMGUS. Is that it?

Unvote; Vote: Cooldog

I've got your scum right here. McGriddle's next in line.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:29 am

Post by CooLDoG »

more latter.
after a wank.
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:27 am

Post by Exe »

Hopping in quick:
RC wrote:Not to mention, you have done little or nothing to alleviate my suspicion, except using rhetoric to make it look like you said something other than you meant. Vote stays. By the way, your yelling match with Kat is solving nothing. Apparently it's over now, but she's still voting for you...?
Should I be wasting your time on defending myself? I was under the impression that my job was to find scum, not "alleviate your suspicion."

Interesting that you find Muffin and McGriddle pretty scummy, as do I. Do you see a bus? Or are they only scum if I am town?

More later.

CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:02 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@RC, I don't see you asking me anything in your iso, would you mind clarifying?
after a wank.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:32 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Heyo Cooldog. you seem pretty cavalier about knowing Exe is town, and expecting butt kissing if he flips town. I wonder, how could you possibly know this with any certainty? You just went way up the scumdar buddy.

mostly just a gut feel, Nopoint, based on the tendency for there to be less scum than usual when cults recruiting mechanics are in play. two < three, which is 'usual' for a mini.

@ Exe: not just if you are town; I would say they are suspicious regardless. even if you are scum.

also @ cool: #108. mostly said that the way I did because you seem to be privy to something that we are not, and are therefore averse to an otherwise juicy Exe wagon.

Basically, splain.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:56 am

Post by SpyreX »

Evidently SpyreX is fine with the Exewagon, but is loath to actually hop on and take it for a whirl. Spy, please quicksplain why you are still on the absolutely terrible nopoint wagon. a) It's horrible. b) It's dead. c) Did I mention it was horrible.
The hell?

I dont care if its 'dead' because it'll come back. The simple fact that it went down like that and it STILL doesn't make sense is enough for me to plant my foot dead on it.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

does not compute
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:50 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Exe wrote:Hopping in quick:
RC wrote:Not to mention, you have done little or nothing to alleviate my suspicion, except using rhetoric to make it look like you said something other than you meant. Vote stays. By the way, your yelling match with Kat is solving nothing. Apparently it's over now, but she's still voting for you...?
Should I be wasting your time on defending myself? I was under the impression that my job was to find scum, not "alleviate your suspicion."

Interesting that you find Muffin and McGriddle pretty scummy, as do I. Do you see a bus? Or are they only scum if I am town?

More later.
I like the buddying too. I really like my vote so it shall stay.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:15 pm

Post by Exe »

McGriddle, are you just scanning the wiki for buzz words and just throwing them in if they might possibly apply? Because that's sure what it sounds like.

Need moar posting from peeps.

Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:15 pm

Post by Katsuki »

So, um.

I need to re-read the thread again for obvious reasons, but won't have time until this weekend. Hopefully stuff will come this weekend.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a