Reckamonic's Ocarina of Time Mafia..OVER! Was Hyrule saved?

GandalfIzSik
GandalfIzSik
Goon
GandalfIzSik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:52 pm

Post by GandalfIzSik »

Fate wrote:Its been 3 fucking hours, and thats what you post Gandalf?

WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT RE-READ.

OH WAIT, ITS NOT COMING.

MORE.
GIS.
VOTES.
My mom pulled the plug on the computer. I now have approximately thirty minutes left on the comp, I'd rather not waste them responding to your dumbass comments that don't actually have any bearing on my alignment. I can go ahead and post what I have so far if you'd like though. I'm currently on page 53.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:56 pm

Post by Fate »

lol. Just Lol.

You read for three hours, come back, respond to me (no indication you are still reading in this post or anything_, and OH SHIT NOW MY COMP IS DYING IM ONLY ON PAGE 53.

YEAH IM CALLING BS.

POST A WALL FOR ME IN 30 SECONDS AND WE'LL SEE IF YOU CAN QUELL MY RAGE
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
GandalfIzSik
GandalfIzSik
Goon
GandalfIzSik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by GandalfIzSik »

Nikanor wrote:My ability isn't really susceptible to shifts. I think they took the most imbalanced role out of all of their games, reviewed it slightly, and gave it to me. Except that even after the review it's still completely imbalanced.

Anyway, even if Cupcake
is
fakeclaiming (which I doubt), she would no doubt have a fake town role PM to claim, courtesy of the mods. If you think that our mods are so incompetent as to have not provided the scum with fake role PMs when at the same time they allow role PM quoting, then you should probably not be playing in this game. I'll also mention the fact that using Nayru as a fakeclaim when you don't have a fake role PM to draw from is absolutely fucking insane, and I don't think that Le Cupcake has the balls for that.
That is why Ythan's case on Cupcake for "fabricating a role PM" is complete and utter garbage.
Now, personally I think that Nayru would not be contained to a scum's fakeclaim in this game. This game's flavour is about ridding the land of evil, and the goddesses are always involved in that feat, for as much as I understand LoZ. Therefore it makes the most sense to me for Nayru to be town. Does that not make sense to you people?
1. CEBM, which you were in, had no fakeclaims of any kind.
2. You really think that ALL THREE goddesses would be town? Not a single one would be a fakeclaim?

Something interesting: The quote in my PM isn't actually from OoT. It's from another Zelda game.
GandalfIzSik wrote:
unvote
vote policy lynch on chess
I just realized that THIS was what Dekes was referring to, not my post on chess. I have NO idea what my partner was thinking here.
Ythan wrote:
jenniwren wrote:Prefacing the word “goddess” with a descriptor like “aquatic” actually makes sense to me, as does the use of the word “verdant” to describe an earth goddess. (“Verdant” means “green with vegetation”; it is absolutely logical that it
could
be a descriptor of races/goddesses/ whatever. Also, Zwet’s flavor says “non-verdant races,” which heavily implies that some races
will
be “verdant whatever,” and logic tells me that those races will be associated with geographical locations such as forests that have an abundance of green vegetation.)
Except the only place we've seen it is specifically in reference to Barinade. You, like anyone else, needs to explain why non-foresty would be used to describe a giant jellyfish inside a whale's belly.
Ythan, I thought this was a one-time mistake, but apparently you really didn't read zwet's whole claim. The reason that zwet's role is described as non-verdant is because HE DOESN'T AFFECT VERDANTS. Not because the mods felt some need to clarify that Barinade was not verdant. I CAN CONFIRM that verdant is a RACE, and that it refers to FROM THE FOREST, not whatever the hell you're thinking it is. In addition, I think all verdants may share one trait, and it's making me doubt a certain persons breadcrumb/softclaim/claim. I don't want to reveal too much about my role, so I'm intentionally being vague. Draw what conclusions you will, and preferably post them in-thread so I can giggle at them.

As I read back, I realize that this:
GandalfIzSik wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Hinduragi wrote:And you're willing to vote Ythan because he believes otherwise?

I'm willing to vote Ythan, based upon his vote of Cupcake.

He based his reasoning for his vote, off something as subjective as this. He had no real relevant proof.

My vote is not based upon Cupcake's claim. It's based upon Ythan's vote.
Ythan has a valid point for his vote.
CupCake may just not have a element.
I'm not trying to role fish but I think it may be nice to know if any of the other Goddesess(if there are any) have an element with them, that would solve this.
post actually was made by me, not shotty. I'm not sure what I was thinking, since I have no memory of being on any kind of drugs recently.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:And I'm willing to accept that people can take the stance that Cupcake's claim is fake. The possibility certainly exists...

But I'd like to see another explanation proposed for what it was exactly that prevented the cucoo attack?
This speculation is useless. Do you think that flavor is connected to alignment with roles? If you do, why aren't you voting for Kai and Zwet, who have both claimed to be bosses, and thus evil by flavor? If you don't, why are you trying to say that LC is town based on the fact that she's Nayru? But I'll answer your question anyways: It could be the Water Temple boss. And I'm sure there are other possibilities too.
Posting now, even though I'm on page 55, to prove I'm not just sitting around masturbating.
------------
Gandalf Half
GandalfIzSik
GandalfIzSik
Goon
GandalfIzSik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by GandalfIzSik »

BTW, I skipped over the parts that were irrelevant, which was 95% of the thread. Seriously, what the fuck is up with the Ythan/LL argument? They just keep saying the same fucking thing over and over again.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by Fate »

It took you 10mins and that post doesn't impress me at fucking all. You just skimmmed shit you could make quick responses too and posted it.

SO YEAH.

DIAF
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:15 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Ythan wrote:
Hinduragi wrote:I'm pretty sure that she's town. Her being a fucking idiot and all, I don't see scum-her doing what she has done in Day 1 since it would attract too much attention.
"Scum wouldn't act this scummy."

Why does anyone on the site still try to make this argument. Honestly it's about the worst one you can make that can apply generally to any game.
Fixed.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
GandalfIzSik
GandalfIzSik
Goon
GandalfIzSik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:15 pm

Post by GandalfIzSik »

One point on the force field thing though: As far as I remember, Nayru's love doesn't disintegrate things, just blocks them.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:22 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

UNVOTE: Ythan
VOTE: GIS

Just... Die. Honestly. I dislike Ythan, but at leat he can say something relevant when called upon to do so.

You on the other hand have just bashes me for "flavor speculation"... And then speculate flavor yourself, as seen here:
GandalfIzSik wrote:One point on the force field thing though: As far as I remember, Nayru's love doesn't disintegrate things, just blocks them.

In my world, they call that a contradiction.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:50 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Hinduragi wrote:
Substrike:

You're voting Cupcake solely for active lurking? What do you think of his/her softclaim? Cupcake has 92 posts, whereas you have 24. Again, why do you think his/her active lurking is worse than your own?
24 posts with content > 12 posts of content + 80 completely irrelevant ones. (content for her increased a little during the LLD argument, imo)

I don't know why you'd use a protect all ability on day one, assuming we're buying the role claim. And I don't buy a "why not" as an answer to "why". There are clearly all sorts of flavor speculations jumping around right now and hers is just adding fuel to the fire. The fact is, I agree with the people suggesting that there may be safe claims given to scum.

I don't see what I've been doing as active lurking. I've picked my case, made it, and I don't have a good reason to move my vote at this time. If all the other town reads I have want to lynch GIS today, fine. But Cupcake is scum and that's where my vote will be. GIS warrants a (preferable) vig or (not-preferable) investigation, given the VI Hydra status.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by Ythan »

Dismissing every single reference to flavor for no reason is one of the more retarded things some of you people have done. Hey guess what, someone who says "blue particles, must be Nayru's Love" IS full of shit. Calling them out on it is perfectly sound.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:17 pm

Post by RayFrost »

But saying their claim is absolute crap based off of the fact it includes "aquatic" as an elemental qualifier is not sound. At all.

It's less dismissing every reference to flavor and more saying we
LACK THE INFORMATION
necessary to make any real connections regarding the flavor we do have. It's worthless to speculate about flavor at this point when there's virtually no information to go off of in the first place - it's distracting and detracts from the actual scumhunting. Evidence: the MANY pages of noise generated from your push at cupcake where you reiterated the same argument over and over.

Whether or not the blue particles are nayru's love is indeterminate at the moment. It's something to be left alone due to the lack of any real support for either side as more true.

That said, GIS is scum. This lynch needs to happen.
don't you feel silly now?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:21 pm

Post by Ythan »

I didn't call it crap solely based on the fact that it included aquatic you foolish fool. And you're pretty much claiming tunneler by saying it doesn't matter because you have someone else you want lynched.
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:28 pm

Post by Reckamonic »

BIG DADDY: "Sweetie...there's a lot of people who haven't posted..."
PLUSHIE: "I know! Bitches!"
BIG DADDY: "I can't believe we're going to have to mass prod this early in the game."
PLUSHIE: "It may be early, but Day One is lasting for forever!"
BIG DADDY: "You could take a few pointers from this Day One, you know..."

Le Cupcake (4): Substrike22, Ythan, Blooderection, Untrod Tripod
Lady Lambdadelta (3): Kairyuu, GandalfIzSik, Exilon
Mafuyu (1): "Fluffy", Aikage
Hinduragi (1): JaBOC
Blooderection (2): mothrax, Chronopie
GandalfIzSik (7): KDub, zwetschenwasser, Dekes, RayFrost, Fate, ABR, Le Cupcake, Lady Lambdadelta
Nikanor (1): Mafuyu
Substrike22 (3): Hinduragi, chesskid3, DTMaster
ZONEACE (1): Nikanor

Not voting: jmj3000, Bunnylover, ZONEACE, jenniwren

With 28 alive, it takes 14 to lynch!
Oh and by the way, deadline is the 24th.
Mass Prod going out tomorrow... bitches...
Last edited by Reckamonic on Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
._.
meeeeeeep?
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:05 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

RayFrost wrote:But saying their claim is absolute crap based off of the fact it includes "aquatic" as an elemental qualifier is not sound. At all.

It's less dismissing every reference to flavor and more saying we
LACK THE INFORMATION
necessary to make any real connections regarding the flavor we do have. It's worthless to speculate about flavor at this point when there's virtually no information to go off of in the first place - it's distracting and detracts from the actual scumhunting.
Evidence: the MANY pages of noise generated from your push at cupcake where you reiterated the same argument over and over.

Whether or not the blue particles are nayru's love is indeterminate at the moment. It's something to be left alone due to the lack of any real support for either side as more true.

That said, GIS is scum. This lynch needs to happen.
Bolded quoted for truth, because that's what I've been trying to get at.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by Ythan »

Take a look at what I've actually said about flavor. Take part in conversation relevant to the game and not abstract principles.
Aikage
Aikage
Townie
Aikage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by Aikage »

noooo Ythan has less votes, why are people voteing gandalfiszik

i think we need to lynch Ythan or Fate i don't like his posts, they are hard to read because the caps

this game lasts a lot of days, i think we should lynch someon now. i would help but i cant sorry :(
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:17 pm

Post by Ythan »

lol
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:20 pm

Post by Fate »

GOOD LORD.

MORE OF THIS "ZOMG CAPS HURT MY EYES=SCUM" NONESENSE?

HERES TO HOPIN WE HAVE 4 NKS A NIGHT
Aikage
Aikage
Townie
Aikage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:44 pm

Post by Aikage »

whats so funny ythan that no one will vote you and ic ant?

i started readin the wiki im gonna get better at mafia and cases so i can get you lynched even if i dont have a vote!

an yea fate your constant caps is just annoying and i think they reason you do it is so you are harder to read as a player and this alliance you maek is so that more of your scumbuddies can all be hard to read especiallys ince who would think you would make an alliance with you scumbuddies!?? im on to you
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:49 pm

Post by Ythan »

Hey Reck next time you put all that effort into a setup maybe you should pay attention to who you let in.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:59 pm

Post by Nikanor »

GIS wrote:1. CEBM, which you were in, had no fakeclaims of any kind.
2. You really think that ALL THREE goddesses would be town? Not a single one would be a fakeclaim?
1. CEBM didn't allow the pasting of role PMs. That's really the key reason for my belief that scum have fake role PMs.
2. Yes.

I don't see how Substrike is a better lynch than ZONEACE, as ZA is obviously scum, but whatever. We have five days left and I'm already not getting my preferred lynch, so I'll just sit back and watch y'all lynch GIS without my help if it's all the same to you.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Just a Bit Off-Center
Just a Bit Off-Center
Townie
Just a Bit Off-Center
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:52 am

Post by Just a Bit Off-Center »

Gandalf-wagon appears to be a lazy compromise wagon. If it unexpectedly results in a scum lynch, it'll be luck.
Nikanor wrote:We have five days left and I'm already not getting my preferred lynch, so I'll just sit back and watch y'all lynch GIS without my help if it's all the same to you.
It's tempting, yes.

Oh, Nikanor: Convince me Zoneace is scum.

All that said..
UNVOTE: ; VOTE: Substrike22
He's rather scummy and I see this vote turning out interestingly.
Think off-center.
GandalfIzSik
GandalfIzSik
Goon
GandalfIzSik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:56 am

Post by GandalfIzSik »

Nikanor wrote:
GIS wrote:1. CEBM, which you were in, had no fakeclaims of any kind.
1. CEBM didn't allow the pasting of role PMs. That's really the key reason for my belief that scum have fake role PMs.
2. Yes.
Lies and deceit. I myself posted my Role PM in CEBM. Scum had no fakeclaims, and several scum were caught by that. Manho, SC and vezok, to name a few. That said, dram probably learned his lesson.
The second part is kinda stupid though. But which question are you responding to? Do you believe that all the goddesses are town? Do you believe that all the goddesses are in the game? Respond to the two questions separately please.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:25 am

Post by Kdub »

Nikanor wrote:
Vote: ZONEACE.

Clearly that is the best wagon.
Why is ZONACE scummy? He's posted almost nothing so far. I can see you getting on him for lurking, but it's not at all obvious why that makes him clearly scum.
RayFrost wrote:It's less dismissing every reference to flavor and more saying we
LACK THE INFORMATION
necessary to make any real connections regarding the flavor we do have. It's worthless to speculate about flavor at this point when there's virtually no information to go off of in the first place - it's distracting and detracts from the actual scumhunting. Evidence: the MANY pages of noise generated from your push at cupcake where you reiterated the same argument over and over.
Seriously, this. There are plausible explanations for Cupcake's claimed flavor given what we know so far. Get over it.

The more I think about it, the more I'm leaning toward wanting to lynch Chrono over Gandalf. He is just as guilty of the same reasons he is voting BE for. When he gets back from V/LA, he's got some explaining to do.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:42 am

Post by Nikanor »

GIS wrote:Lies and deceit. I myself posted my Role PM in CEBM. Scum had no fakeclaims, and several scum were caught by that. Manho, SC and vezok, to name a few. That said, dram probably learned his lesson.
Yeah well I was killed in the first 24 hours of the game so excuse me for not knowing that.

All ZONEACE has given is "I'll catch up, sorry for being absent" posts, which is a good indicator for scum. diddin's posts are less than town themselves. He FoS's chesskid because JABOC is scummier, but then forgets that he thinks JABOC is scummier, because otherwise he would have mentioned JABOC when he unvoted and voted for chesskid. It just looks like opportunistic scum hopping around on wagons.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”