Reckamonic's Ocarina of Time Mafia..OVER! Was Hyrule saved?

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:03 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Gandalf. Stop FUCKING softclaiming.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by mothrax »

Itt the schizoid softclaims nktarget...
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:06 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Gandalf. Stop FUCKING softclaiming.
Eh. Don't be too worried.
GandalfIzSik
GandalfIzSik
Goon
GandalfIzSik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:07 pm

Post by GandalfIzSik »

gandalf5166 wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Gandalf. Stop FUCKING softclaiming.
Eh. Don't be too worried.
ok dude really wrong account... again
GandalfIzSik
GandalfIzSik
Goon
GandalfIzSik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:07 pm

Post by GandalfIzSik »

also finally the two heads agree,
vote LL
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:08 pm

GandalfIzSik wrote:also finally the two heads agree,
vote LL

Reason for the vote, if you please?

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
GandalfIzSik
GandalfIzSik
Goon
GandalfIzSik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by GandalfIzSik »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
vote LL

Don't expect one from shotty. I'm pretty sure he's just going along with whatever I tell him. >.> Let me get something up here.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:14 pm

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

GandalfIzSik wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
vote LL

Don't expect one from shotty. I'm pretty sure he's just going along with whatever I tell him. >.> Let me get something up here.
I resent that man, I was just about to make a case
#freeShotty
GandalfIzSik
GandalfIzSik
Goon
GandalfIzSik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:15 pm

Post by GandalfIzSik »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:
GandalfIzSik wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
vote LL

I resent that man, I was just about to make a case
shit now I forgot to sing out :P
GandalfIzSik
GandalfIzSik
Goon
GandalfIzSik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by GandalfIzSik »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Also, just a note.

JaBOC's stance right now is very similar to mine in SWN:III. Defensive. Overly defensive.

Now... I can attribute that to a few things that don't involve him being scum...

but generally, in my eyes, Defensive/Why me?(Though he hasn't thrown out that yet) = Scum most of the time.

FoS: JABOC
I hate it when people compare other people to their play.(Here comes some hypocrisy) Whenever I do it, I'm scum.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:King Zora sounds like an Usurper to me.... Wants control of Hyrule to himself...

Also, I didn't vote JABOC earlier because I wanted to see if people jumped on that wagon. I felt it was moving to fast, and wanted to where it ended up before I climbed on it.
This speculation is teh lulz. Usurper=scum. King Zora couldn't possibly be scum lol. Also, let me summarize the other half of this post for you. "I didn't want to hop on a townie lynch unless the wagon couldn't carry itself without me."
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:And honestly, if NOTHING else, I'd like to see him lynched so he can stop being a VI...

Also, if he /IS/ telling the truth, and he's going to suicide double-vanilize... I'd rather not have that power in HIS hands. Don't trust him with it.
This post is actually protown. Only protown thing she's really said.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Just let me give you an example Chess.

If I were Princess Zora, and my role was a hider.

The flavor would be something like "You are always getting in trouble, and relying on others to save you, and carry you around."

Bad example, but you get what I mean...
"hey, scumbuddy(I don't think Nik's cop result is accurate, honestly. Chess is a GF/Nik is insane or something), here's some flavor that you could use in your claim"
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:A few things...

Nikanor has claimed N0 cop?

>.< a clear on chesskid. Interesting.

OH LORD A CUCKO.

I think Substrike might lose his voting power... >.<

Um... I'm gonna need to read again now. 30 pages, Jesus christ...
Thanks for not providing any content.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Ythan wrote:He's more than his role. He's a giant VI. And if he's town and is going to use his ability (if he doesn't then he's effectively a vanilla VI), he should use it early. Even if he hits two scum and turns them into goons, doing it right before the end isn't going to do us nearly as much good as doing it early. Plus, then he'd be posting until then and that would be terrible.

It's not that I disagree with this... I just don't know if using the lynch on him is our optimal choice here...
"Can't my buddy survive long enough to use his ability?"
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
GandalfIzSik wrote:ok so why do we believe Nik?
Why cant he and chess be scum together?

Why would Nik defend ChessKid like that? It's too dangerous for him to fake claim cop like that...
YOU KNOW TOO MUCH
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:Can anyone explain how a night zero cop work when we don't have a night zero, please =/.

... true statement...

Could be a day-cop? if that exists?

Maybe we should lynch Chess, to see...? If he flips scum, we have 2?
Lol. And yet you've accepted the claim up until now? Also, that last sentence is good again. "Hey, if we lynch my buddy, we can get rid of the town cop! Sounds gud2mi since he's a VI anyways."
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
OBJECTION!
Nayru is the guardian goddess of the Zora! Of the three sacred stones, she is represented by the Zora's Saphire (blue). She is an /aquatic/ goddess, because she is the guardian of the aquatic race!

To try and suggest other wise is foolish.

It tells me one of two things:

You don't know anything about LoZ:OoT!
This statement cannot be true, condsidering all the races you listed for me.

You are pushing Against Cupcake with false information, hoping that no one will notice!
Much more likely. There is so little evidence against Cupcake, and you are scrounging to get more. This isn't something a townie should be doing.

VOTE: Ythan
This vote is bad. You can't use one mistake to vote the most obvtown player in the game. I realize my othher head did it, but he's shotty. You know he just hops on the biggest viable wagon at first chance, regardless of his alignment.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
It's because they are the guardians of those three sacred races to the land of Hyrule.
Doesn't mean that they actually possess any traits of that element.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:But the fact is, they ARE aligned to those three things in the game. As previously stated, they are the guardian goddesses of those 3 races.
And God is the guardian of mankind. Doesn't mean he's a man.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Exilon wrote:
Interesting though, that instead of looking into Cupcake's Iso you're looking into mine trying to discredit me by implying my opinion on someone's Iso is invalid because my own Iso shows lack of activity.
This. Lady Lambdadelta chooses to attack him while completely dropping the defense on Cupcake. Doesn't make sense.

I could see what LL is talking about when the elemnts are mentioned and the three goddesses being their protectors, but then, according to that, shouldn't everyone have an element?

Not everyone will have an element, because not all races in this game are part of the 3 sacred ones. Link would not have an element, nor would Princess Zelda. Nor would Ganondorf, Inigo, Malon, Talon, Impah, and of the Kakariko Village people.

There are races without elements because they don't figure into the big 3.
Lies. Link would be light, as would Zelda, Ingo, Malon, and Talon. Hylians=light. That's why the "light temple" is in Hyrule Town. And Kakariko would be fire, and Ganondorf would be spirit, until he transformed into Ganon, when he would probably be considered shadow.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:And if this is true, I see nothing wrong with that part of Cupcake's claim.

Also, when Cupcake almost had a chicken jump her... a /BLUE FORCE FIELD/ appeared.

That blue force field is commonly known as Nayru's love. Check out the game (video game) if you don't believe me.
Yes, because dram and reck would totally confirm town via mod flavor.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Blooderection wrote:
LLD wrote:Vanish in flashy blue particles...?

I'm fairly sure that's equal to a force field. Sorry I wasn't specific enough.
Thats a bit of a stretch to assume they are the same. I'm not saying they aren't, but you're a little too sure.
LLD wrote: Though I do agree that I'm scummy in every way possible, no matter what my role is XD
Don't try to laugh off legitimate accusations. Scummy.

LLD needs to die. I'm willing to let Le Cup ride for the moment, although I am not totally convinced.

Unvote
Vote: LLD

lol, have you ever disagreed with Ythan on anything? It's clear to me you're his scum partner.

Scum List:
Ythan
BE
O HAI SCUM. I G2G NAO C U LATIR
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:44 pm

GandalfIzSik wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Also, just a note.

JaBOC's stance right now is very similar to mine in SWN:III. Defensive. Overly defensive.

Now... I can attribute that to a few things that don't involve him being scum...

but generally, in my eyes, Defensive/Why me?(Though he hasn't thrown out that yet) = Scum most of the time.

FoS: JABOC
I hate it when people compare other people to their play.(Here comes some hypocrisy) Whenever I do it, I'm scum.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:King Zora sounds like an Usurper to me.... Wants control of Hyrule to himself...

Also, I didn't vote JABOC earlier because I wanted to see if people jumped on that wagon. I felt it was moving to fast, and wanted to where it ended up before I climbed on it.
This speculation is teh lulz. Usurper=scum. King Zora couldn't possibly be scum lol. Also, let me summarize the other half of this post for you. "I didn't want to hop on a townie lynch unless the wagon couldn't carry itself without me."
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:And honestly, if NOTHING else, I'd like to see him lynched so he can stop being a VI...

Also, if he /IS/ telling the truth, and he's going to suicide double-vanilize... I'd rather not have that power in HIS hands. Don't trust him with it.
This post is actually protown. Only protown thing she's really said.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Just let me give you an example Chess.

If I were Princess Zora, and my role was a hider.

The flavor would be something like "You are always getting in trouble, and relying on others to save you, and carry you around."

Bad example, but you get what I mean...
"hey, scumbuddy(I don't think Nik's cop result is accurate, honestly. Chess is a GF/Nik is insane or something), here's some flavor that you could use in your claim"
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:A few things...

Nikanor has claimed N0 cop?

>.< a clear on chesskid. Interesting.

OH LORD A CUCKO.

I think Substrike might lose his voting power... >.<

Um... I'm gonna need to read again now. 30 pages, Jesus christ...
Thanks for not providing any content.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Ythan wrote:He's more than his role. He's a giant VI. And if he's town and is going to use his ability (if he doesn't then he's effectively a vanilla VI), he should use it early. Even if he hits two scum and turns them into goons, doing it right before the end isn't going to do us nearly as much good as doing it early. Plus, then he'd be posting until then and that would be terrible.

It's not that I disagree with this... I just don't know if using the lynch on him is our optimal choice here...
"Can't my buddy survive long enough to use his ability?"
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
GandalfIzSik wrote:ok so why do we believe Nik?
Why cant he and chess be scum together?

Why would Nik defend ChessKid like that? It's too dangerous for him to fake claim cop like that...
YOU KNOW TOO MUCH
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:Can anyone explain how a night zero cop work when we don't have a night zero, please =/.

... true statement...

Could be a day-cop? if that exists?

Maybe we should lynch Chess, to see...? If he flips scum, we have 2?
Lol. And yet you've accepted the claim up until now? Also, that last sentence is good again. "Hey, if we lynch my buddy, we can get rid of the town cop! Sounds gud2mi since he's a VI anyways."
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
OBJECTION!
Nayru is the guardian goddess of the Zora! Of the three sacred stones, she is represented by the Zora's Saphire (blue). She is an /aquatic/ goddess, because she is the guardian of the aquatic race!

To try and suggest other wise is foolish.

It tells me one of two things:

You don't know anything about LoZ:OoT!
This statement cannot be true, condsidering all the races you listed for me.

You are pushing Against Cupcake with false information, hoping that no one will notice!
Much more likely. There is so little evidence against Cupcake, and you are scrounging to get more. This isn't something a townie should be doing.

VOTE: Ythan
This vote is bad. You can't use one mistake to vote the most obvtown player in the game. I realize my othher head did it, but he's shotty. You know he just hops on the biggest viable wagon at first chance, regardless of his alignment.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
It's because they are the guardians of those three sacred races to the land of Hyrule.
Doesn't mean that they actually possess any traits of that element.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:But the fact is, they ARE aligned to those three things in the game. As previously stated, they are the guardian goddesses of those 3 races.
And God is the guardian of mankind. Doesn't mean he's a man.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Exilon wrote:
Interesting though, that instead of looking into Cupcake's Iso you're looking into mine trying to discredit me by implying my opinion on someone's Iso is invalid because my own Iso shows lack of activity.
This. Lady Lambdadelta chooses to attack him while completely dropping the defense on Cupcake. Doesn't make sense.

I could see what LL is talking about when the elemnts are mentioned and the three goddesses being their protectors, but then, according to that, shouldn't everyone have an element?

Not everyone will have an element, because not all races in this game are part of the 3 sacred ones. Link would not have an element, nor would Princess Zelda. Nor would Ganondorf, Inigo, Malon, Talon, Impah, and of the Kakariko Village people.

There are races without elements because they don't figure into the big 3.
Lies. Link would be light, as would Zelda, Ingo, Malon, and Talon. Hylians=light. That's why the "light temple" is in Hyrule Town. And Kakariko would be fire, and Ganondorf would be spirit, until he transformed into Ganon, when he would probably be considered shadow.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:And if this is true, I see nothing wrong with that part of Cupcake's claim.

Also, when Cupcake almost had a chicken jump her... a /BLUE FORCE FIELD/ appeared.

That blue force field is commonly known as Nayru's love. Check out the game (video game) if you don't believe me.
Yes, because dram and reck would totally confirm town via mod flavor.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Blooderection wrote:
LLD wrote:Vanish in flashy blue particles...?

I'm fairly sure that's equal to a force field. Sorry I wasn't specific enough.
Thats a bit of a stretch to assume they are the same. I'm not saying they aren't, but you're a little too sure.
LLD wrote: Though I do agree that I'm scummy in every way possible, no matter what my role is XD
Don't try to laugh off legitimate accusations. Scummy.

LLD needs to die. I'm willing to let Le Cup ride for the moment, although I am not totally convinced.

Unvote
Vote: LLD

lol, have you ever disagreed with Ythan on anything? It's clear to me you're his scum partner.

Scum List:
Ythan
BE
O HAI SCUM. I G2G NAO C U LATIR

Your whole post is a mess one line posts, saying nothing in particular.

The only claim in that whole thing that even has a slight gleam of truth to it, is my wanting to lynch Chess to see if he was scum or not. But I don't see what is so horrible about that. It confirms our daycop. The only reason it would be bad is if

A) There's a shift
or
B) it was a one-shot Daycop.

The rest of your post is... well, fluff. No real points being made.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
BrookylnConstruction
BrookylnConstruction
Goon
BrookylnConstruction
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by BrookylnConstruction »

My eyes are bleeding.
GandalfIzSik
GandalfIzSik
Goon
GandalfIzSik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by GandalfIzSik »

well you should really see a doctor then sir
BrookylnConstruction
BrookylnConstruction
Goon
BrookylnConstruction
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:12 pm

Post by BrookylnConstruction »

Or you should stop posting.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:10 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Lambda is town.
Cupcake is town.
Can we move on now? Is the rest of the town completely unwilling to see Ythan's scumminess?
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
GandalfIzSik
GandalfIzSik
Goon
GandalfIzSik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:12 pm

Post by GandalfIzSik »

Nik, do you and Ythan have personal issues?
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:15 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Nikanor wrote:Lambda is town.
Cupcake is town.
Can we move on now? Is the rest of the town completely unwilling to see Ythan's scumminess?
I think Ythan scumminess is associated with his one liner play style.
Although I have made a note where he does avoid answer question, and instead attack the person who said it to discredit them and therefore their question will be irreverent.
Unless I have missed a case that you made on him, I'm leaning on Ythan been a null tell.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by Nikanor »

No, Gandalf. I don't even know the guy.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:45 pm

Post by Ythan »

GandalfIzSik wrote:Verdant means related to the forest. Look it up. Also, I'm simply wondering what you guys would think if I could minimize the damages. But actually, I won't do that, ever, because I just thought of an awesome endgame scenario involving me. :P
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/verdant

Either read the dictionary right or just read the thread.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:The rest of your post is... well, fluff. No real points being made.
You're such a fucking hypocrite. :lol:
Nikanor wrote:Lambda is town.
Cupcake is town.
Considering that all three of your reads are shit don't expect anyone to do you any favors. Maybe if I ask. :P
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:51 pm

Post by Ythan »

I've said this a few times today. On a scale of 1-10 how ridiculous is it that

Lady L is so incredibly supportive of Cupcake for no reason, and

Nikanor is of both of them for no reason?

Is it weirder for Nik because it's both of them or for Lady because she's so blind.
Le Cupcake
Le Cupcake
Goon
Le Cupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:25 pm

Post by Le Cupcake »

kat head v/la for duration and reasons stated in kat sig.
Cupcake Mafia II has been delayed due to multiple instances of multiple computers spontaneously combusting...-_-
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:51 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

UGH GODDAMNIT TOO MUCH BACK AND FORTH.
Who replaced diddin. I thought he was scummy.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:01 pm

Post by Nikanor »

That would be ZONEACE, the man with an enthralling iso.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:11 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: ZONEFACE
Catch up on this too.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:15 pm

Post by Reckamonic »

RayFrost replaces ZazieR!
._.
meeeeeeep?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”