Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:53 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Indeed, this is my 5000th post on this site. This requires cake and balloons, and celebration.

WEEEEEE. :D
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

The person I least hope got a scum role is Flameaxe, because I perceive him as an established and excellent player.
I can honestly say, you are the first person on this entire site to say anything remotely close to this statement. Congrats. :D
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:21 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Vote Flameaxe

I'm a daycop, he's guilty!
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #20 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:08 am

Post by Flameaxe »

It wasn't third person! I'm a hydra, duh.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #30 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:38 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Blackberry wrote:1.) How excited are you?
Not very excited at this very moment as I'm at work and it can be stressful. And I'm procrastinating by being on here. XD

Reading the opening post, I just got more excited :).

2.) Do you think you play better as town or as scum?
Town. I feel my actions can give off my genuineness and its easier for me to be open and honest when I know I haven't got anything to hide.

3.) Assuming you are town, who do you least hope is scum and why?
Flameaxe - because he is my true love, errr, friend.
Blackberry used a smiley. He's trying to be all friendly to the town. He's scum.
Unvote, vote: Blackberry

((This is totally not a serious case, for those who were not in the first game :D. Shit, I used my own smiley. I'm scum too! My daycop was correct!)
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #57 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:38 am

Post by Flameaxe »

@Berry- Drunk reads are great and all, but do you remember your drunk read in the last game? I vaguely remember it not going too well. :D

Unvote, vote: espeonage
because I don't see anything else to really go off of other than a blatant joke wagon and an overreaction to said wagon.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #68 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:04 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Meh, random questions, meh.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #78 (isolation #7) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:11 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Bub: While I even stated "meh" regarding the questions on the last page, I also didn't really feel the questions distracted from anything that was currently going on. The game was, well has been, pretty stagnated from the get-go, and I'm not even sure if it was going anywhere before the questions we're asked. Call it just the fact that I know berry well enough, these sort of questions don't seem out of place for him. In fact, the first game started with a list of questions from Berry. Not quite to the extent of the question he asked there, but along a similar line of thought.

Basically, you people (and I'm going to include myself in this too, I'm not exactly one to talk) need to get in here. I can't get reads when nothing is going on. :D
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #109 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:45 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Also responding to a prod. Reading shortly, just got out of class.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #112 (isolation #9) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:31 am

Post by Flameaxe »

I'm not quoting to save a potential wall-o-text. You're welcome! Everything is after my last post.

Esp 81 - Weak vote is weak, imo. This seems like a very forced vote, and the elaboration in 91 doesn't help my opinion of this. Pretty vague, pretty hypothetical, and for a second time, weak.

Bub 86 - This post makes me yell "meh". That's getting fairly common lately, I don't know why...After everything he posts against Blackberry, he jumps over to Scoug for a vote that I felt to be fine.

Moo 87 - Oh yeah...you're in this game. Got anything useful to say other than an unvote?

Cater 88 - That "meh" feeling about 86...times 100. Care to elaborate on this one please?

q21 92 - I see where this is coming from, but I personally wouldn't put it down as vote-worthy. Make the same post in question form without a vote, and you'll probably get the same answer. Then again, I haven't played with Shotty...

Reck 93 - It's been a while...Hows that post coming?

Shotty 95 - I'm glad you know what pressure does, got any suspects?

Jahudo 106 - I'm gonna quote this one for my own ease of replying.
@Flameaxe: Why do you think an overreaction of a joke wagon is a good place to start? What could have been the cause or purpose for Espy unvote like that if he was scum?
You place your vote but don't add anything new to that discussion. You seem very interesting in the game's activity and direction, but I don't see you translating that interest into any action on your part.
I generally find overreactions and, on a semi-related note, blowing things out of proportions, a weak scumtell. It's something I've come to look for early in a game (RVS, a little after). I don't really see the action itself scummy, but more of the off-comment about not wanting an accidental hammer. I (having put down that 5th vote) didn't feel any risk or worry about a hammer there. It was pretty obvious that the wagon was on the large side, and unless two people came out of nowhere without reading anything came in and happened to random vote Berry. It just wasn't likely. I felt like I added my opinion to the discussion, and l don't know how much further the discussion could go at that current point beyond baseless hypothetical, and I'm really not a fan of those (Raivann lynch in the first game!).

As for "very interested", I feel that's a bit out of proportion. I made one comment, in one post, where I included myself in people that need to start talking more. I was, and am, fully aware of the lack of activity across the board in this game. Even then, in the same post, I gave what I was feeling about the bub situation. Yes, I haven't posted since then (and I'm upset that I basically ignored this game, leading to my first prod post-hiatus, I had a good run..) and I don't plan on getting into a slump like that unless I die and can't post anyway. :D

Shotty 110 - This whole back and forth seems terribly distracting.

Reck 111 - Be more helpful. Thanks.

I'm going to go ahead and move this...
Unvote, Vote: Moo
. While I feel moo and Cataracts (I'm calling you this now.) are about equal content-wise, I feel moos is a lot more active lurking (mainly due to the fact that moo has more than TWO posts). Cataracts: Post moar.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #114 (isolation #10) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:34 am

Post by Flameaxe »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:suspects... hmmmm nope none so far
That's nice. Do you have anything at all to say beyond "Reck needs pressure and so does everyone"?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #117 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:42 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Why?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #139 (isolation #12) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:08 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Hey Blackberry. If you come online and read this, go take some shots and give us that drunk read. :D
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #153 (isolation #13) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:37 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Part reminder to myself to make a better post tomorrow, part asking the mod a question:

Prozac
: You'll probably be doing one without this request, but votecount? Also, Moo has yet to post. Not to be a nag here, but are we in the replacement zone, or possibly second-prod zone?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #163 (isolation #14) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:23 am

Post by Flameaxe »

While I have no objections to an Espy lynch right now, I'm waiting for his promised post before action.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #184 (isolation #15) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:31 am

Post by Flameaxe »

@Jahudo: Pretty much.

Unvote, Vote: Espy
(L-1), not really liking the explanation given here. The problem I see with...
My head says you are scum and my gut isn't there yet. When I am ready to make a case on you I will. I don't like going against my gut unless there is enough evidence otherwise. My gut has been right many more times than it has been wrong.
... is that the post in question really doesn't have anything to do with "my head says...", "my gut says...". If anything...
SCs rebuttal actually gives me even worse scummy vibes from him but tbh I don't think he is scum yet.
... "scummy vibes" is something that I would generally connect with...well gut. As far as I can tell, you really don't have any other reads. Given that, it simply doesn't make sense to follow you "gut", which is getting "worse scummy vibes".
I don't want you lynched yet.
Why, might I ask? Just curious.

Now I get to bring out my favorite mafia term: Wishy-washy. Its what your play has seemed to me for a majority of this game, including this defense in the above posts. In addition, Scoug 182 makes some sense to me, at least more sense than
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #185 (isolation #16) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:34 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Oops, hit submit too early.

@Jahudo: Pretty much.

Unvote, Vote: Espy
(L-1), not really liking the explanation given here. The problem I see with...
My head says you are scum and my gut isn't there yet. When I am ready to make a case on you I will. I don't like going against my gut unless there is enough evidence otherwise. My gut has been right many more times than it has been wrong.
... is that the post in question really doesn't have anything to do with "my head says...", "my gut says...". If anything...
SCs rebuttal actually gives me even worse scummy vibes from him but tbh I don't think he is scum yet.
... "scummy vibes" is something that I would generally connect with...well gut. As far as I can tell, you really don't have any other reads. Given that, it simply doesn't make sense to follow you "gut", which is getting "worse scummy vibes".
I don't want you lynched yet.
Why, might I ask? Just curious.

Now I get to bring out my favorite mafia term: Wishy-washy. Its what your play has seemed to me for a majority of this game, including this defense in the above posts. In addition, Scoug 182 makes some sense to me, at least more sense than your recent rebuttal.

OTHER FUN COMMENTS THAT ARE NEEDED HERE:

@Blackberry: No drunk read? :( I want your fantastic insight on this game.
@Moo's V/LA: It sucks.
@Everyone Else: Espy has replied, you can come back now. :D
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #188 (isolation #17) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:30 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Espeonage wrote:Because I haven't got any reads on anyone yet. I'm not going to vote anyone until I have had a proper look at the game.
Well you must have some read on Scoug, otherwise you wouldn't have scummy vibes from him. Like I said, it doesn't make sense.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #189 (isolation #18) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:31 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Bub Bidderskins wrote:I am not liking espy's explanation. Seriously, why un-vote? Keep the pressure on instead of pulling off into the scummy, wishy-washy zone.

And shotty needs to come in a post some content. He hasn't given the town dead squat.
And Reck. Him too.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #209 (isolation #19) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

<Post containing useless setup speculation>

<Post asking why shotty is voting cataracts>
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #211 (isolation #20) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Vote: Shotty

Because.

(You see, this really doesn't help anyone. Get it?
Unvote
)
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #212 (isolation #21) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:42 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Ps: Also, how convenient that you happened to call Xvart as scum in your head, but never once said it in thread. Obvtown there. >_<
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #229 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:07 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

xRECKONERx wrote:shotty is town.
Well shit. I guess anything against him is a moot point now that "shotty is town".

:headdesk:
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #243 (isolation #23) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:33 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Jahudo wrote:Bub and Moo should clarify their votes, if they still believe them. I don't see a point in either vote.

@Flameaxe: What is your take on shotty right now? Your vote/unvote seems to suggest you don't think he is vote worthy yet, but your follow-up post has frustration in it and I'm trying to see your point in writing it. Do you think it is null or not that he claimed to "call" xvart's read?
It most certainly did have some frustration in it. Not really any frustration at the game in particular, but frustration in the way the play on 'scum has shifted to (if that makes any sense). I find shotty to be useless, distracting, and I'm not terribly fond of the early speculation, as little as it was. I find his calling the read to be slightly scummy as well actually. It feels to me like completely unwarranted boasting, which is something that I personally find to be scummy (a few steps down the "trying to be too townie" road).

My problem with my own read right now is the whole "shotty is always a useless idiot" factor. I have yet to play with him personally, so I'm surprised I'm having this much reserve about voting him right now. Anyone here from the last game probably remembers prozacs mini 1, my stance on meta is rather selective. If I haven't played with you before, I don't take a meta very seriously. I have to run, so I'll finish this post later. I lost my train of thought anyway.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #248 (isolation #24) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

xRECKONERx wrote:
Vote: Flameaxe
As much as I like baseless votes. I don't.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #249 (isolation #25) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:12 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Blackberry wrote:I think I've taken 12 prods up the rear.

XD
I want to hear something from you berry. I miss your insight on the game. :(
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #251 (isolation #26) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:08 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Quote 1: I don't think its a great tell myself, don't worry. It's more of the this paired with that factor that I have the feeling. Either way, a tell is a tell.

Quote 2: Yes, that's true. More of a personal view on the concept of a VI in general more than anything. I don't consider the concept of VI to be telling either way, and if they are town they need to improve to drop the VI status. As for keeping my vote, the vote was originally to make a point more than anything. Read the post, I'm sure it'll be clear enough.

Vote: Shotty
. Thought I ended my other post with this. Guess I didn't in my rush to leave. Oh well.
flame ii'm not a useless idiot and that's not whats being said here.
I feel you are, and that is in fact what I said. What
I
said. Cough. Cough.

And for the record, Reck. You aren't exactly being any more useful than shotty in my mind. Hopefully your reply to 248 will help this opinion. Neither is berry, to continue on. That upsets me. :(
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #257 (isolation #27) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:30 am

Post by Flameaxe »

xRECKONERx wrote:You are the scummiest of the shotty voters IMO
cant explain now, way too drunk, wayy to out of it
Except when you voted me, I wasn't voting shotty. You're full of shit, and you know it sir. Welcome to number two.

Even then, why exactly are we only looking at shotty voters here?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #268 (isolation #28) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

xRECKONERx wrote:Because in my drunken stupor I thought Flameaxe was one of the voters for you.
Funny thing is, this really doesn't answer shotty's question. Yes, you thought I was voting him, but you have yet to say anything as to why I was scummy enough to warrant a vote.

Just saying.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #277 (isolation #29) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:drmyshottyizsik, you have until I get home to give me a good reason why I shouldn't move my vote to you.
And you failed to address this post both times you posted since.

UNVOTE: Moospiker
VOTE: drmyshottyizsik
I;m sorry I won't bow to your every need
Everyone, I direct you to my point about being useless and unhelpful! Thanks for proving my point.

@Reck: Sorry. As always, I forget that sarcasm doesn't come across as well through text on a forum. It was meant as a sarcastic point, thus the headdesk. Even then I don't see how you see it as "not wanting the shotty case to die". Your post didn't give me anything to question. If you want to make baseless claims of people being town that's great, but don't expect people to give anything more back. We can't. You can't refute what doesn't exist. I'll keep my vote on shotty until he actually gives something worthwhile to this game.

In addition: Shotty's constant assurance that Reck is never wrong isn't helping my read on him.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #284 (isolation #30) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:58 am

Post by Flameaxe »

I don't see how this isn't clear.
Because we don't all have this magical town read on shotty like you do. I don't see how
this
isn't clear.

@Blackberry: Please start playing. :( (
Prozac
: Too early to ask for another prod? I'm all for being a pest to blackberry right now. :D)
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #287 (isolation #31) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:55 am

Post by Flameaxe »

@Berry: When you start playing, I get happier. :D Plus, I'll get a read on you, and I generally trust my reads on you.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #318 (isolation #32) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:26 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Jahudo wrote:This is a quick wagon, but not surprising if Moo is scum or town. He's still my top pick for scum.

I would like to hear Blackberry's take on the wagon though, and more from Rhinox too.
And shotty's take on it, for whatever it's worth. Nothing I said yesterday regarding moo has really changed all too much, but I would also like more from shotty as well as the two you mentioned.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #325 (isolation #33) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:31 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

xRECKONERx wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHA
STRANGERCOUG JUST CALLED BUB & FLAMEAXE OBVTOWN
HAHAHHAA OH LULZ

THIS IS BETTER THAN SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE
Says the guy with a gut VT read as a reason to jump ship on a wagon. And what scoug said.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #334 (isolation #34) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:57 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Working up from this post:

@Reck 333: Yeah, I don't really find "he's an idiot, but that doesn't make him scum" to be a good reason to put someone as obvtown. Idiot and scum are completely, 100% exclusive. If him being an idiot doesn't make him scum, it doesn't make him town either. This isn't a one way street, and there is absolutely nothing that prevents shotty from being an idiotic scum. Nuh-thing.

What about Bub specifically makes you go after him over me? Just curious, as it looks like you're just jumping around with the momentum. This being said, so is shotty in 331, but shotty didn't exactly say anything to go along with it. I'm keeping my vote, but I'm not opposed to moving it to Reck at this point.

326 is a good post, imo.

Not liking moo's "giving up" in 327. Not sure exactly what I think about it, but from a player who has contributed next to nothing this game giving up so easily is odd.

I've already commented on what I think of Reck's jumping ship, I believe. Putting it here in case I didn't.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #337 (isolation #35) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:19 am

Post by Flameaxe »

RECK, scummy is scummy. I don't give a flying fuck about the rest of shotty's games. If he's scummy, I'm going to think he's scum. Period. I'm sorry that I can't be as delusional as you. YOU VOTE FOR SCUMMY PEOPLE. I FIND SHOTTY SCUMMY.

You continue to ensure the game that somehow shotty being scummy is telling of him being town. BECAUSE OF THIS I FIND YOU SCUMMY AS WELL. You're an idiot if you think I'm "setting a wagon up on you". If enough people find you scummy, you will be lynched.

Unvote, vote: reck
For this little gem:
You or Bub are getting lynched. Possibly Moo, though I find myself believing the VT claim, so I certainly won't be joining that wagon.
A) You give me shit for setting up a wagon while you are limiting the lynch to TWO PEOPLE when a deadline isn't even imminent. We have no reason to be limiting a lynch, and as far as I'm concerned, you have yet to explain this to me:
Flameaxe wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:Because in my drunken stupor I thought Flameaxe was one of the voters for you.
Funny thing is, this really doesn't answer shotty's question. Yes, you thought I was voting him, but you have yet to say anything as to why I was scummy enough to warrant a vote.

Just saying.
Thanks for letting everyone know I'm one of the TWO lynch candidates, yet you have yet to explain to me why I'm scummy.

B) What exactly do you find believable in a VT claim? You are being way, way, way too wishy-washy around this entire wagon. You went from completely sold on a wagon to being completely opposed to a wagon in a matter of posts, and why was that? Moo claimed VT. I call bullshit. Gut read on a VT? If you truly had a gut VT read YOU WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ON THE MOO WAGON. Period. There is simply no logical reasoning for your wagon jump here. None. I hope I'm not the only one that realizes this.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #341 (isolation #36) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:20 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Sorry Reck, but I simply do not see how Shotty being a VI changes anything. VIS ARE NOT AUTOMATICALLY TOWN. VI and scum are mutually exclusive. As I said in my post you obviously have not read, scummy is scummy, and I don't give a flying fuck otherwise. If you're scummy, you're going to get votes. Period. If
you
stopped being so dense, maybe you'll realize this too.

I'm glad you ignore most of my post and dismiss it as being useless without actually commenting on a damn thing. I'm not seeing this post addressed to Jahudo, point it out please. Not like you'll read this, it's probably too useless for you, isn't it? The fact still stands that if you we're truly genuine about the Moo wagon, you would not expect him to be a VT. The point is, VT is a very, very general claim for scum to make, not a PR. Your logic is completely backwards, and I am still not buying.

My vote stands.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #343 (isolation #37) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:15 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Except your post does nothing to show why he still isn't opportunistic scum. There is absolutely no reason what so ever as to why him claiming VT automatically makes him a VT. There is absolutely no reason what so ever to say he isn't opportunistic scum fakeclaiming VT. None. Face it, and we can all move on from your stupidity.

As for Shotty, your quote does not change anything. Scummy is scummy, and shotty is scummy. The end. If you can prove to me that shotty is not scummy, go for it. Except you cannot. That's really too bad.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #348 (isolation #38) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:30 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Flameaxe seems strange right now. He's soooo sure shotty is scum that he's... voting reck because he disagrees?
ITT Rhinox doesn't read my reason for voting Reck. Reading back on my own posts regarding my vote on Reck, it's plain as day that I'm not voting Reck for anything shotty. I'm voting Reck for his actions regarding the Moo wagon/claim. Please read 337 and you might actually realize this. (OR the shortened version here: If Reck truly had a gut feeling that Moo was a VT, he would not have been on the wagon in the first place. His unvote doesn't make much sense on top of it, unvoting due to a VT claim because you had a gut feeling moo was a VT? I'm still calling bullshit.)

@Reck: Lets see. He's unhelpful, and doesn't seem to be wanting to change that at any point. You can go ahead and claim his meta all you want, it's still scummy in my book. On this note, it would be great for you to actually let shotty defend himself on this for a change. It certainly doesn't help my opinion of you when you constantly come to his defense, even telling him to shut the fuck up when he actually tries to.

Secondly, a majority of shotty's game can be chalked up to constant bandwagon hopping to (usually) the most recent popular wagon, without adding anything from his end of the spectrum. (see post 331 for an example, see post 236 for another, if you must, look at his fucking iso if you really must.) I guess this is kind of point two-point-five... but, as stated earlier, nothing he does is backed up by anything. This is something I've generally come to look for when searching for scum, and well, he just plain isn't backing things up. At all.

Not backing things up, opportunistic wagon hopping, general uselessness without a care to become useful.

Care to explain why I'm scummy yet? It has been a few PAGES since this was asked of you, you know.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #350 (isolation #39) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:25 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

xRECKONERx wrote:AS I'VE SAID FIFTY FUCKING TIMES

PROCESS OF ELIMINATION MAKES YOU SCUMMY
NOT TO MENTION YOU'RE PUSHING A BAD CASE ON A BAD MISLYNCH TARGET

Let me see here. You're saying DMSIS is playing like a typical VI, therefore he's scum. That does NOT make him scum. Nothing you've pointed out is actually scummy. It's VI. Which is, as people have said here already, null.
I have yet to see you say that Reck. I'd also like to point out while you're chastising me for a "bad case on a bad mislynch", you're pushing against me WITH PROCESS OF ELIMINATION AS YOUR ONLY REASON. I thank you for giving me more reason to want you lynched. I appreciate it a bunch.

As for Scummy vs. VI, I rarely get a VI read. I like that, because a VI read is completely useless bullshit that this site has delved into. I find what I listed against shotty is scummy. There is no holy written law on this forum that shows scumtells vs. VItells, so stop fucking acting high and mighty because you think there is.

My point is, you're using the fact that he is (in your mind) playing like a VI, and because of that you are saying that makes him town. YOUR OWN VERY LOGIC WORKS BOTH WAYS, IT IS NOT A ONE WAY STREET. The sooner you realize this, the sooner this game can actually get somewhere.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #354 (isolation #40) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

xRECKONERx wrote:Mk.

Well I'm not voting for DMSIS and I'm tired of stating my case so have fun lynching him without me.
You are aware that I haven't been voting him for about a page and a half, right?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #388 (isolation #41) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:52 am

Post by Flameaxe »

And that means...who is scum?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #390 (isolation #42) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:20 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Moospiker wrote:SC.

Vote: SC
Why?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #397 (isolation #43) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:46 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Moospiker wrote:25% chance of killing? It rings alarm bells. If it was 50% then I'd go with it.
What makes 50% more believable than 25%? What motive do you think SC has as scum to claim a role as specific as he did? Why do you want to lynch a potential 75% doc? That seems silly at this point.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #403 (isolation #44) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:22 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Moospiker wrote:50% is more regular.
Define regular. I have never seen a 50% doc/vig in 50+ games on this site, let alone a 25% doc/vig. I would hardly call either one more likely than the other.
WIFOM
Help. Is this the answer of why, or are you just spouting buzzwords to avoid a question? It could go either way.
Because I don't believe the claim. Why can't you just accept this? If you can't, just vote me or whatever.
A tad bit overreacting? I asked you one question. Despite that, I generally find it to be a bad idea to lynch any claimed doc, regardless of what one thinks of said claim. Do you find SC scummy for any reason OTHER than his claim? (For that matter, do you find anyone else scummy for something actually scummy?)
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #405 (isolation #45) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:48 am

Post by Flameaxe »

But why do you see it as scummy? What exactly makes you shoot straight towards scum instead of it not actually being his role?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #408 (isolation #46) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:08 am

Post by Flameaxe »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:
i will have limmitted access untill after thanksgiving

Looks like you're here now, a quick read with opinions would be cool. Just...something.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #414 (isolation #47) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:08 am

Post by Flameaxe »

xRECKONERx wrote:Oh for fuck's sake, the Moospiker wagon is still a thing?

*sigh*

Anyone wanna point out what he's done since the last time this was a debate that makes him a good lynch candidate?
As soon as you give the game a good reason why you jumped ship, sure!
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #441 (isolation #48) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:35 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Vote: Reck

Hey, me too.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #443 (isolation #49) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:43 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

xRECKONERx wrote:Convenient OMGUS, Flameaxe.
Keep throwing those words around. It really doesn't mean anything if you just call it out.

(Hint: It only applies if I don't have a reason besides "Reck voted me")
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #446 (isolation #50) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Jahudo wrote:Reck is town
Still not seeing it.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #448 (isolation #51) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:43 am

Post by Flameaxe »

I don't really see the Moo flip weakening anything "Severely" as you state, sure it weakens it, but I see no reason why it isn't valid anymore. I find it odd that you call me out on this, despite the main reason why Reck voted me was for a (weak) reason yesterday, and after reading back, that reason was "process of elimination. That process was never really defined. He really hasn't done much, and what he has done I can't see a reason for him to do as town. Plain and simple. I have my reasons, and I really don't think he does.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #451 (isolation #52) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:56 am

Post by Flameaxe »

I agree, I didn't talk about Bub yesterday sure. The same for SC? I don't agree with that. Unless you're magically seeing something else to comment on other than moo pushing a relatively weak case against SC's claim, which I feel I did plenty of questioning of.

I'm still torn on Blackberry, for the record.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #452 (isolation #53) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Reck: It helps if you would actually give a legitimate reason as to why I am scum. You haven't done that in my mind, and I'd be shocked if anyone feels that you have. You want to call scum tunneling on me? I'll call it right back.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #456 (isolation #54) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:02 am

Post by Flameaxe »

@Reck: No, i'm not giving you credit for stopping the Moo lynch, because you're "attempts" at derailing the wagon we're completely weak. Saying that Moo's VT claim was believable was all you did, that isn't convincing at all.

There you go again with this whole tunneling business, and here I go again calling it right back.

I'm glad you can quote yourself, but you still haven't explained yourself. Please stop being a useless twat and do it.

I can easily see q21 or rhinox being your buddy. I'll eat my hat when I'm wrong. (Fun fact: I don't have a hat :()
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #458 (isolation #55) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:05 am

Post by Flameaxe »

xRECKONERx wrote:You're clearly scum if you think q21 is scum.
I'm glad my entire post gets ignored except this bit. I'm glad you're so useful in making baseless claims through the entire game.

I HAVE MY REASONS FOR VOTING RECK, DO WITH IT AS YOU MUST.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #461 (isolation #56) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:07 am

Post by Flameaxe »

xRECKONERx wrote:They're not baseless. That's all I'm saying on this matter.
You haven't backed them up, so I'm going to assume they are. If you don't back it up, there is no way for us to know the "why" of your madness.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #463 (isolation #57) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:09 am

Post by Flameaxe »

xRECKONERx wrote:Backing them up right now would be incredibly bad for town, so stop fucking fishing you scumtastic son of a bitch.
Good plan, scum. Make a baseless claim, and defend it by calling people out for rolefishing. Classic!
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #465 (isolation #58) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:12 am

Post by Flameaxe »

xRECKONERx wrote:I'm done speaking with you.
"Flameaxe knows what's up, better stop digging that hole!" Seriously, can we lynch this idiot?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #467 (isolation #59) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:14 am

Post by Flameaxe »

xRECKONERx wrote:No. Continuing to talk with you would be very, very anti-town.
Of course it would...Because less conversation is a good thing!
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #483 (isolation #60) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:56 am

Post by Flameaxe »

By the way. Finals till Thursday. Don't expect much out of me until Friday, or drunk posts on Thursday night. :D

@Bub: 1. Both.
2. Where is my vote? Like I said yesterday, his jump off of the moo wagon did not seem genuine to me. His recent play of throwing around buzzwords without much weight behind them doesn't help my read at all. Second place to Rhinox. Berry is town, and a bad wagon, in my eyes. Jahudo is pretty obvtown as well. Torn on you [Bub] and q21.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #484 (isolation #61) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:58 am

Post by Flameaxe »

And to make it more official:

Mod: Limited Access Until Friday. Expect one drunk post thursday of little to no content only because this is a Prozac game, and therefore, completely fitting.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #486 (isolation #62) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:18 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Think what you want, twat. Life doesn't revolve around mafia and Guys pt. 2.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #488 (isolation #63) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:26 am

Post by Flameaxe »

xRECKONERx wrote:ITT, ad hom
Sure was. Fucking proud of it too. I'd also like to point out that we are barely over a third of the way through the day. I'm going to be on limited access for four days. Where exactly is:
HERP DERP. DISAPPEARING NEAR THE END OF THE DAY, EH FLAMEAXE OL' BUDDY OL' PAL?
coming from? We have plenty of fucking time until deadline. Stop making exaggerated non-cases please. It really isn't as helpful as you think it is.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #490 (isolation #64) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:50 am

Post by Flameaxe »

xRECKONERx wrote:Because you know damn well BB is going to get hammered.
That would just be silly, and you know it.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #504 (isolation #65) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:22 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Finals, prodded, blah blah. Not hammering Berry. Blah blah. I'll be here to tell you that I told you so when he doesn't flip scum. Blah blah.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #513 (isolation #66) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:10 am

Post by Flameaxe »

ITT Reck repeats his day 2 antics.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #518 (isolation #67) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:06 am

Post by Flameaxe »

There is no benefit to me claiming, just like there is no apparent case on me. Lynch me as you will, and I'll laugh as Reck realizes how fucked he is.

Seriously, I'll actually LOL. Hammer me as you will, I don't feel like trying when it's obviously futile with you closeminded twats playing this game (cough, reck, cough).
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #527 (isolation #68) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:44 am

Post by Flameaxe »

You're not making sense.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #529 (isolation #69) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:47 am

Post by Flameaxe »

PS: No harm in this part of a claim I guess, but I'm Ross Wright.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #530 (isolation #70) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:48 am

Post by Flameaxe »

xRECKONERx wrote:
Because nobody else was interested in a wagon on Flameaxe
And yet you we're the first one to jump back on to the wagon after Berry's VT claim. Your point isn't a valid one.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #532 (isolation #71) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:52 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Reck is going to hate life after I'm lynched. Seriously. You're a complete idiot.

That's nice, we find out Reck is wagon hopping on wagons he's not even sold on. Your posts after your wagon jump really don't scream "sold" in any way.

Lynch me, and realize how scummy Reck truly is from my flip.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #533 (isolation #72) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:58 am

Post by Flameaxe »

q21 wrote:Berry's claim makes thematic sense, something continues to niggle at me though. Somehow it doesn't seem right that someone should be town or scum based on a previous game, but this is a theme not a normal so... I guess I'm happy to go leave Berry for the immediate future and go with flameaxe at least to put him at L-1 and get a claim and maybe some discussion around that.

Vote flameaxe
Hello Reck's obv partner!
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #535 (isolation #73) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

xRECKONERx wrote:Yes. Lynch him.

q21 is obviously not my partner.

SOMEONE HAMMER HIM. PLEASE. GOD.
If only you knew how fucked you're going to be.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #538 (isolation #74) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Seriously, look at q21's iso and tell me something isn't up with his L-1 vote. There is certain commentary that is missing that would make the vote less opportunistic. I'll keep with my thoughts that he is your partner. In fact, he really hasn't said much about you period. Funny how that works, isn't it.

Totally cool with a q21 lynch now.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #539 (isolation #75) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Berry: Thoughts on q21, while I'm on the topic.

I want to hear an actual case on me, and I'll claim. As far as now goes, I'm nothing... :D
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #541 (isolation #76) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

xRECKONERx wrote:Fuck your shit.

lOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL You're being helpful as always.

This was a joke.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #543 (isolation #77) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

I'd say the opposite. Give me a good reason his actions in this game are townlike, because they simply are not there. His contributions have been few and far between, and when they are here, they are fairly unhelpful. He's played horrifically passive throughout this game, not really taking a decent stand on anything beyond the Berry wagon (which he too bailed for another VT claim) to jump on a player he hasn't mentioned anything about besides a question at the start of the day regarding my vote of you.

This is not townie behavior.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #546 (isolation #78) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:15 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

xRECKONERx wrote:BERRY.
HAMMER FLAMEAXE.

JESUS CHRIST.
Whatever, Murray.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #549 (isolation #79) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:23 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Blackberry wrote:Flameaxe, your behavior of not claiming also strikes me as odd. Whereas q21's post about me makes me feel like he is trying to set me up for a lynch next day.

I'm interested, I think I'll read q21 and Flamey's interaction. I'm almost getting a feel of partnerness and bussing. Let me see. XD
Like I said, when I get a decent case, I'll claim.

@Reck: Sorry, you just really seem like a Murray to me. Sorry if it doesn't make sense.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #551 (isolation #80) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

I'll be severely disappointed, but I'm holding my ground on this one. Do what you want.

I may or may not have softclaimed it.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #554 (isolation #81) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Whatever Murray.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #560 (isolation #82) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

ITT Reck seems to know quite a bit about the amount of mafia in the game. Just saying, all three of those posts seem off.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #563 (isolation #83) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:30 am

Post by Flameaxe »

My actions post L-1 aside, you didn't post a single suspicion or reason to vote me when you yourself put me at L-1. Defending this by putting up reasons of scummyness AFTER your vote only helps my suspicion of you. I urge everyone to read q21's posts today and tell me at what point it made sense for him to ditch a Berry wagon, a wagon he was pushing rather hard, without giving much of a reason why. I can't be the only one who sees this.

Again, I state: Give me a case, and I'll fucking claim. As far as I can tell, I'm being bandwagoned by blatant followers of the Reck non-case, so actually do some fucking work and I'll give you what you want. Like I said, I see no benefit for me to claim, so why would I do it? (I guess I could always claim vanilla, and with the way this game works, Reck unvotes, but he won't because he's tunneled on me beyond belief).
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #565 (isolation #84) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:25 am

Post by Flameaxe »

xRECKONERx wrote:
Flameaxe wrote:(I guess I could always claim vanilla, and with the way this game works, Reck unvotes, but he won't because
he's tunneled on me beyond belief
I'm scum).
FTFY.

Seriously, this is blatantly obvious to anyone who's paying attention now. Hammer him.
Another unhelpful post by a relatively unhelpful, tunneling player. Seriously. Head, out of ass.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #567 (isolation #85) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:27 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Come on, Murray. You're digging a hole of uselessness now.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”