Reckamonic's Ocarina of Time Mafia..OVER! Was Hyrule saved?

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:24 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Fate wrote:HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAH
AHA

AHAAAAAAA

...?
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:30 am

Post by Fate »

OH BABY THATS RICH

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

FEELS GOOD TO BE ALIVE
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:40 am

LOL I JUST READ THE GD THREAD.

22,000 FREE?

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:12 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Dekes wrote:I'd like people like ABR, ZONEACE, Mafuyu, zwet, jmj and whoever to stop complaining about the thread's length and weigh in more. Yeah, the thread is long and filled with spamming and I wish town would come to a consensus in the near future. But we'll definitely get there quicker if everyone shares their opinions. Just pick some points that stood out to you or look into Iso's of people who you find suspicious.
Those who are making the thread so long should bring up a set of points you wish for us to weigh on and then we will.

Someone asked me about why I didn't weigh in on page 4, well, it's because I didn't think it was a good bandwagon and I ignored it.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:11 am

Post by Reckamonic »

BIG DADDY: "Pftchthchthch...hey...sweetie..."
PLUSHIE: "..."
BIG DADDY: "If you're an idiot...don't say anything."
BIG DADDY: "Hehe. If I'm better in bed than you...don't say anything."
BIG DADDY: "I like this game."

Ythan (4): Le Cupcake, Nikanor, Lady Lambdadelta, Chronopie
Le Cupcake (5): Substrike22, Ythan, Exilon, Blooderection, chesskid3
Lady Lambdadelta (2): Kairyuu, Fate
Mafuyu (1): "Fluffy", Aikage
Mothrax (1): ZazieR
EvilPacman (1): JaBOC
Chesskid3 (2): mothrax, GandalfIzSik
Blooderection (1): DTMaster
GandalfIzSik (2): KDub, zwetschenwasser, Dekes

Not voting: jmj3000, ABR, Mafuyu, Bunnylover, evilpacman18, Untrod Tripod, ZONEACE, jenniwren

With 28 alive, it takes 14 to lynch!
Oh and by the way, deadline is the 24th
Last edited by Reckamonic on Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
._.
meeeeeeep?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:05 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

O.K. well I don't know why everyone else unvoted chesskid, but I might as well let him try to vanillize and then if he doesn't die tonight I'll vote him tomorrow. So what's the deal with Ythan and Le Cupcake?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:06 am

Post by chesskid3 »

- Under the impression I was not supposed to vanillize tonight.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Le Cupcake
Le Cupcake
Goon
Le Cupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:15 am

Post by Le Cupcake »

Le Cupcake wrote:This is the other head of Le Cupcake. Apologies for having been busy... We have finally had the chance to analyze.

Anythings, regarding Ythan's case and play:

"Quote comes from game. Therefore, you are scum!"
As had been covered in the past few pages, this has been invalidated.

"Nayru is not an aquatic Goddess. What a shitty fake claim."
LLD has posted plenty of references regarding the fact that Nayru is indeed often associated with water. We do not know the game. We cannot support our claim with in-game references.

BE then says
Blooderection wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:If you look at my iso, in the OTHER Zelda wiki, there are LOTS of references to water, zoras and aquatic nature.
That doesn't help if that's not the site that Reck+dram used.
because you know, there is NO WAY the mods used any other site, and you DEFINITELY know which sites they used. Yeah, no.

So, why did we say that Ythan spew BS? Because he assumes that he is right without supporting your arguments against LLD apart from
“I know the game! It cannot possibly be that Nayru is aquatic and thus I will choose to ignore all your references and evidence that associate Nayru with water! Because, guess what, I say it’s impossible! Oh hey, other people like jenniwren and jmj have posted also claiming the link between Nayru and water."
Example:
jmj3000 wrote:Din flat out is fire. There is a reason her spell in the game is called "Din's Fire". So, using that logic and connection, its not such a leap to assume Nayru is aquatic and Farore is verdant. I have also always associated water with protection and Nayru's Love is out and out a protection spell...(irrelevant info omitted)
"That’s okay, I’ll choose to ignore them but telling them to post an analysis, even if it BLATANTLY clear what their point is (post 1003). And anyways, I’ll ignore their point anyways because they’re WRONG and I’m right. Yep, that’s it. I’ll just keep posting BS.”

The following is about Ythan’s summary on page 41.
(here, here and here)
“Cupcake claims aquatic goddess. It’s incorrect.”
Why does he say this? Because he assumes that he knows everything about the flavor and how the mods worked the flavor from the actual games into this mafia game.
“LLD starts her defense. It’s not a good one. And she OMGUS’ed me.”
In actuality, Ythan fails to really refute any of her arguments beyond “It’s wrong!” For example, her reason for voting him in the first place
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:2.
You are pushing Against Cupcake with false information, hoping that no one will notice!
Much more likely. There is so little evidence against Cupcake, and you are scrounging to get more. This isn't something a townie should be doing.

VOTE: Ythan
He never comments on this, by the way, apart from saying it's proxy-OMGUS.

We activated Nayru’s Love to protect ourselves. This resulted in the cuccos being disintegrated into little blue particles. LLD points out that this is likely the blue force field known as Nayru’s Love because it is logical that when things collide into a force field, they disintegrate. Ythan’s refute?
“You’re lying.”
Ythan wrote: 963 Lady LD claims that Cupcake was defended by a blue forcefield, ie Nayru's Love. Too bad she's completely lying.
Absolutely amazing refute, isn’t it? Ythan assumes he knows everything about this game, when in fact, it is completely false. He is not one of the mods, but yet he feels the need to strut around acting a god.

“LLD is poorly defending Cupcake based on lies!”
This is just BS. Why? Because Ythan has thus far been unable to disprove anything without basing it off of flavor speculation. All he does is make forceful statements that are completely unsupported. And when others post relevant information that go against him, such as the cases with jenniwren and jmj, he ignores them. Ythan’s strategy is this: he makes strong accusations, calling people liars, hoping that the certainty in his words will completely mask his lack of proof, and thus win other people’s support. This tactic is commonly used, not just in mafia. One uses emotive words and assertive claims so that others will be more inclined to listen/believe them without probing any deeper.

LLD points out Ythan’s lack of proof and his constant defenses that consist of
“You’re lying. I’m right.”
What is Ythan’s response?
“Quit whining. I don’t care”
which is a reflection of all his arguments.
Ythan wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Ythan wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:And I'll note that you provide NO PROOF that I am lying. You just come out and say it. You flood the chat with meaningless drabble, just to make it look re-searched, when nothing in your statements is based on FACT.

You keep saying "I LIED". Prove it. Other wise, you are the liar.
I'm
explaining
why you're a liar. You don't need to make three posts in a row to complain about it.

Your explanation shows no "proof".

All you say is "You're lying" or "I'm right, stop complaining".

Prove it, scum. Defend yourself with logic, or be ignored. Honestly.
Keep whining. It really doesn't matter. I don't need to spoonfeed this to you ad nauseum.
The fact is that he has no proof for what he says beyond
“I know the Zelda game and the mods definitely wouldn’t do that. I know exactly what the mods would/have chosen to do in this game.”

Ythan wrote:You're just saying you've done things or that I've done things and you don't refer to them specifically because you're as completely full of shit as your case and you're hoping someone will be stupid enough to take your word for it. Please sit in a corner until enough players check in for us to lynch you or your scumbuddy.
PRETTY MUCH SUMS UP WHAT YTHAN HAS BEEN DOING FOR THE PAST 20 PAGES OR SO.

This sums up pretty much everything. The problem with ythan is how he has played.

And what does he do with this post questioning his play? Right on cue,
calls it a giant post of AtE
, when it's not even close to being AtE.

Not to mention, ythan has still yet to provide any facts as to why nayru CAN'T be aquatic.
Cupcake Mafia II has been delayed due to multiple instances of multiple computers spontaneously combusting...-_-
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:04 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:O.K. well I don't know why everyone else unvoted chesskid, but I might as well let him try to vanillize and then if he doesn't die tonight I'll vote him tomorrow. So what's the deal with Ythan and Le Cupcake?
Basically Le Cupcake was hit by Cucco's(Chickens, kind of) but it was blocked and they were turned into blue particles. Someone else got hit by it and lost his vote. Le Cupcake started softclaiming when people questioned it, and then full claimed Nayru(The goddess, who really isnt even in the game besides a few flashbacks) later on. Ythan called Cupcake out on this because 1.) The role may not be in the game 2.) Goddesses don't have elements(Cupcake said her race was 'Aquatic Goddess' I think). In short, he thinks it's a lie. LL is defending Cupcake like a beast for reason I don't know, which seems weird. Seriously, I'd love to know why this defense is going on. Anyways, it's been a big back and forth with both parties unable to fully prove who is right and who is wrong because both of them are possible. Secondly, there's the fact that this could just be a safeclaim. That's basically the tl;dr version of the last 20 pages or so.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Pronoun: She

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:25 am

Post by Ythan »

It's tiresome to look at this thread knowing that certain players will have posted nonsense noise since I last checked in.

Dekes (previous statement was general and not referring to you), if you're aware it's a hydra why are you voting it for contradictions?
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Those who are making the thread so long should bring up a set of points you wish for us to weigh on and then we will.
It is not by virtue of our activity our job to give you something to do. Get moving.

That big long Cupcake bullshit wallpost was pretty well torn down shortly after it was erected, and she hasn't bothered to try to repair it in the least. And it's not my job to explain why Nayru isn't aquatic. She isn't and there is no compelling reason that she would be.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:27 am

Post by Kairyuu »

So apparently I have about 10 pages to read. Hopefully there will be a pretty damn good reason in those pages as to why the Lady L wagon is gone. Expect a post up late-ish tonight.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:30 am

Post by Ythan »

Because we're lynching Cupcake today and Lady tomorrow.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Ythan, do you think that our mods would have provided fake role PMs for the scum? Yes or no, please.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:04 pm

Post by Ythan »

Don't know. It's much more believable that they may not have than how you present it.
Mafuyu
Mafuyu
Goon
Mafuyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by Mafuyu »

We
activated Nayru’s Love
to protect ourselves. This resulted in the cuccos being disintegrated into little blue particles. LLD points out that this is likely the blue force field known as Nayru’s Love because it is logical that when things collide into a force field, they disintegrate.
Hey, now would you look at that. Syntax makes for interesting point.
Vote Le Cupcake
Guh. The words.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:25 pm

Post by zwetschenwasser »

But would a safeclaim allow for such speculation on flavor?
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:31 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Mafuyu wrote:
We
activated Nayru’s Love
to protect ourselves. This resulted in the cuccos being disintegrated into little blue particles. LLD points out that this is likely the blue force field known as Nayru’s Love because it is logical that when things collide into a force field, they disintegrate.
Vote Le Cupcake
What am I missing here?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:44 pm

chesskid3 wrote:
Mafuyu wrote:
We
activated Nayru’s Love
Vote Le Cupcake
What am I missing here?

Mafuyu is saying that the fact that the power is /activated/, rather than reflexive is scummy.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:45 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

While you say it automatically activates? or did you choose to activate it?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:46 pm

Cupcake claims that she chooses to activate it at the beginning of the day... I'm assuming she can protect anyone, by virtue of this claim.

People are suspicious of this.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

My first thought was limited number of uses. *shrug*
Unvote
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:48 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Vote: Substrike22

Reasons will follow after I finish my homework.
Mafuyu
Mafuyu
Goon
Mafuyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:50 pm

Post by Mafuyu »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:
Mafuyu wrote:
We
activated Nayru’s Love
Vote Le Cupcake
What am I missing here?

Mafuyu is saying that the fact that the power is /activated/, rather than reflexive is scummy.
Incorrect. It's that Cupcake STATES it to be activated, rather than a response. But hey, now it's a matter of discussing whether or not this implies that Cupcake activated an ability for the day cycle (and therefore why, as cycle-protect abilities are better used either A. At night or B. Late-daygame) or that Cupcake has just been caught in a lie in that they've only crafted the end result without actually considering whether to call it a BP ability, a reflexive shield ability, or any other justification.
Guh. The words.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:51 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Why deoesn't my idea work? Say, a N-shot that period invicibility?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:54 pm

Mafuyu wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:
Mafuyu wrote:
We
activated Nayru’s Love
Vote Le Cupcake
What am I missing here?

Incorrect. It's that Cupcake STATES it to be activated, rather than a response. But hey, now it's a matter of discussing whether or not this implies that Cupcake activated an ability for the day cycle (and therefore why, as cycle-protect abilities are better used either A. At night or B. Late-daygame) or that Cupcake has just been caught in a lie in that they've only crafted the end result without actually considering whether to call it a BP ability, a reflexive shield ability, or any other justification.
Kinda felt this was self-explanatory. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough, but yes that's right. It's the fact Cupcake /CLAIMS/ it's active, rather than reflexive.

I have a question for everyone:

How do we explain the force that saved Cupcake from the Cucoos? If it is not Nayru's love, and Cupcake claims, what else could it be?

I've seen a lot of "THIS IS FALSE" and not a lot of other options presented for this point.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”