LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:15 am

Post by LimMePls »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:Well anti died, and was scum... great.
I also see that I'm in quite a bad perdiciment here...
That was a bad hammer yesterday yes, and it may get me lynched today, but I think over all it got things moving today.
As for my top scum pick for today I think it would have to be NoPoint and then Cara
It almost got you vigged. I'm glad I went back to Antihero at the end.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:23 am

Post by mykonian »

LynchMePls wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
LMP
– I also suggest you tell us who you passed the Vig to. At this juncture if we lynch scum PoE should take us to a victory regardless if the Vig is lost tonight.
Good news/bad news. I passed the vig to RC. Which means I still have it and have to pass it to someone new. Badnews, I have no idea who to trust.
I don't want it. Give it to Nopoint. He's as certain town as you can get it. And trust me. I'm glad you shot Antihero, as that made certain Carapuce is scum too.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:26 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

:: VoteCount 3x1 ::

MagnaofIllusion (0) -

LynchMePls (0) -

nopointinactingup (0) -

Carapuce (2) -
mykonian, nopointinactingup

drmyshottyizsik (0) -

mykonian (1) -
drmyshottyizsik

Not Voting (3) -
MagnaofIllusion, LynchMePls, Carapuce

With 6 Alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Last edited by kunkstar7 on Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome to the Network.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:27 am

Post by LimMePls »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Also if I see any signs of a quick-day I am going to reach through the internet and strangle the offendingn parties.
mykonian wrote:you aren't, though I would very much like to see a carapuce lynch.

Hmmm....

mykonian wrote:
unvote
vote cara
drmyshottyizsik wrote:he's also really new, maybe he just doesnt know better
but i guess he is our best chance
unvote
vote cara
nopointinactingup wrote:Vote:Carapuce
Can we please unvote and not do this too quickly. I need at least another day people.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:19 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Shotty wrote:Well anti died, and was scum... great.
I also see that I'm in quite a bad perdiciment here...
That was a bad hammer yesterday yes, and it may get me lynched today, but I think over all it got things moving today.

As for my top scum pick for today I think it would have to be NoPoint and then Cara
Emphasis added. That statement is HORRIBLE. We are on Day 3. There is plenty of things that otherwise would trigger discussion (you know, like Anti’s scum flip) so attempting to mimize the hammer is scummy.

And I’m taking direct note of your suspicions. You say NoPoint is your top suspicion followed by Cara.
Shotty wrote: he's also really new, maybe he just doesnt know better
but i guess he is our best chance
unvote
vote cara
And yet the vote goes to Cara, your second suspect. You don’t even question or attack NoPoint.
Shotty wrote:unvote
vote MyK
please stop sheeping me!!!
Um, what?

1. You are the one sheeping him.
2. If you don’t suddenly think Cara is scum why vote for mykonian rather than your number 1 suspecte NoPoint.
Cara wrote:That is not why people massclaim. People massclaim because they think that the information gained by the town will outwiegh the information gained by the mafia. The other scenario is in a lynch or lose situation. If those are your reasonings for a massclaim in this setup, you should have pushed for one right out of the gate to avoid a night one miss-vig.
The whole point of my suggestion was that Town would gain more in the way of information. That you fail to see that is a difference of opinion.

And your last statement is clearly false. The possible loss in a 3 scum scenario at Night 2 due based on a mislynch (which you helped along, BTW) and a misvig made a mass-claim worthwhile. Straw-manning to say that I should have pushed for it Day 1 ignores the situation Town was in.
Cara wrote:1. Stupid does not equate mafia. Having everyone put discussion in allows mafia to not only manipulate the direction of the kill, but also to setup whatever countermeasures they deem necessary. Also nice that you are ignoring people saying to kill me (myk), doc (myk) and myk (LMP). You are applying the parts that suggest me being mafia, but ignoring identical parts that suggest otherwise (unless you are suggesting a five player mafia group).
This whole argument is a Strawman. You said that directing the Vig kill was stupid because “that means at any point there are at least a few mafia people who get to influence the second kill”. Yet the only people attempting to influence the kill were RedCoyote and mykonian. LMP can’t argue to influence the kill since it was HIS TO BEGIN WITH. You suggested people chiming in was bad because of nebulous ‘Mafia influence’ when the players you suggested were Mafia didn’t attempt to influence LMP’s shot.

I’d love to see how you are suggesting I believe in a five person Mafia. Really I would.
Cara wrote:2. Ok so now your theory is that im mafia and knew that dana wasnt mafia, so I attempted to clear shotty on something that would be immediately disproven?
Yet another Straw-man. How is NoPoint being Mafia able to be immediately disproven again? That was your argument … that NoPoint being Mafia makes Shotty not Mafia. You being Mafia and knowing dana was Town has really little to do with your argument.
Cara wrote:3. Timelines are key. I say that Scorpion is mafia while reading. When I get done reading dana claimed and was essentially countered by two people. I state that I still want NAU killed at night, but that the proven mafia should be lynched first. If dana did not claim, I would not have voted him over NAU.
Yet no-one countered Dana. They argued his logic was bad (which it was) and asserted the claim was fake (which it wasn’t). No-one provided concrete evidence that indicated that Dana was Proven Mafia.
Cara wrote:Not necessarily. If he did not screw up his claim, he might not have been lynched. At the same time, a cop role would likely react oddly given that it was likely fake, but they would not want to claim in the case that it was real.
Dana did not screw up his claim. He claimed to have been a tracker who watched RedCoyote to Jack and no-one else. His conclusions sucked ditch-water but there was nothing in the claim that read to me as obviously false. Unfortunately scum managed to quick-lynch him before I got a chance to provide input.
NoPoint wrote:I wasn't there when all this happened @@
Way to miss the point. You were here for the Night 2 Mafia kill. Thus if you were Mafia you would know that RedCoyote was Town off the wagon. Thus killing him would keep the pool of both potential scum (I’m back to thinking we are 3 scum-team since this is not a modified Mountainous settting) as obscured as possible on the DP wagon.
NoPoint wrote:good analysis. But then Tier 2 would have to contain you as well.
Just because I don’t present myself as cleared Town in the VCs doesn’t mean I’m going to ignore my Town role PM :roll:

Treat me however you want in your own VC Analysis.
NoPoint wrote:Then why should LMP claim to whom he passed the ability to? I disagree.
Because it absolutely clears LMP and whoever he passed it to of being partners. Information like this can help in a PoE scenario.
NoPoint wrote:Are you saying we should vote for anyone we think is mafia since the start of the day? My vote for Dana was pressure on his claim.
1. You listed three suspects but didn’t vote for them. Also you pre-distanced yourself from one of them (Cara) with your softening statement.
2. What did you hope to accomplish with your pressure? Dana had already claimed. You can certainly drill a player with questions just as easily with the threat of your vote as you can after the vote is already posted. All your pressure accomplished was to allow a bad hammer.
NoPoint wrote:Wrong. Tracker + Miller rarely goes together.
You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. Seriously. This sort of stupid thinking is exactly what Mods specifically build set-ups to punish.

I should know – Kdub and I specifically included a Miller with no Cop but a Tracker in Castlevania Mafia.

No player with any sort of sense should be assume that one role in any non-open setup indicates that any other role does or does not exist. Go read SFG’s thread in GD revolving around Millers and Cops.
NoPoint wrote:You have to bring up something this irrelevant??
Every bit of information is potentially relevant.
NoPoint wrote:In other thoughts, when dana flipped tracker I was afraid we were going to lose the game with LMP-scum claimed miller. But LMP shot scum when he could have won the game if he was scum. Thus, there's no doubt LMP is confirmed town ( and this is bastard set-up == ). MOI-town could have easily seen this but he fails to see this as he doesn't green his LMP. Looking at the remaining players, I'd have to say the remaining scums are Carapuce and MOI.
Insert epic face-palm pic here.

LMP is not 100% cleared of being scum. I don’t see any reason why the set-up can’t still be a 2 scum set-up. Is it likely? No. But in a 2 scum set-up LMP could have Vigged his partner (since RedCoyote had all but threatened him with lynch if he didn’t shoot Antihero) and coasted to victory on the cred. Especially since a 2 man Scum team would not insure Scum victory if he defected and shot Town. Otherwise LMP's refusal to vig Antihero links them too closely together.

Do I think that’s what happened? No I do not. LMP, despite his play Day 1, looks to be my strongest Town read right now based on how Night shook out. I'm back to thinking we are in a traditional 3 scum set-up since my Mountianous set-up speculation has proven to be incorrect. But stating that he is 100% cleared when you don’t know for certain the set-up is false. Unless of course you do know for certain that there are 3 scum since you are on the team.
mykonian wrote:I have found out that Carapuce is obvscum. You should vote Carapuce. Read it, it is obvious. Antihero actually knows that Stef is scum, if you see the case that he makes on him. The points are correct, but only make sense from the point where you already know that Carapuce is scum. VC analysis incriminates carapuce even more.
This would be a rather epic level of distancing from Antihero. I personally don’t have any direct experience with him that tells me whether he is likely to do so. Which is why I’m going back to look at Antihero’s posts with his known scum-status in mind.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:20 am

Forgot to mention -

@Carapuce
- Why are you not voting for your Number 1 scum read in NoPoint?

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:56 am

Re-review of Antihero’s ISO for interactions –

ISO 0 – RVS vote for LMP’s slot.
ISO 1 – Mentions Stef is at most guilty of starting a distracting theory debate but then states that Stef had backed off.
ISO 3 – Questions Xscorp about his opinion on unsupported lists. Xscorp was questioning DavidParker’s lists.
ISO 6 – Votes for Stef for his attack on Xscorp.
Antihero ISO 7 wrote:
Stef wrote: Or is it just easy to jump on the biggest wagon while bringing no contribution?
That wasn't the reason for my vote. Also, no contribution?
Stef states that Antihero is jumping on his wagon and brought nothing to the table. Antihero’s only attacks was at ISO 6 for his strange vote on XSorp. This wasn’t an original idea at the point Anti made his ISO 6 post.

ISO 9 – Antihero attacks Stef’s vote on Imaginality (Shotty) as crappy since imaginality was inactive. Defense of potential partner in Shotty?
Antihero ISO 10 wrote:The former. If imaginality wasn't posting, why not just ask for the prod and ask when he picks up the prod? Instead, Stef placed a vote, not knowing if imaginality just wasn't checking this site (in which case the "pressure" vote is full of fail). Now, if imaginality was prodded, picked up his prod, and still hadn't posted, I think the vote would be well justified.
Reads to me as overjustification. Voting for an inactive as opposed to going through the motions of asking a Mod for a prod hardly seems scummy to me. I could see the connections go either way. Either a strong distance / bus of Cara’s slot or a soft defense of Shotty’s slot.
Antihero ISO 15 wrote:Looking back, and without considering Jack's claim, Stef is still looking pretty scummy to me. You sure you're reading your alleged role PM right, Jack?

Now, I have been procrastinating on the whole dana-RC thing, mostly because the text walls make my eyes bleed. I'll sit down and read those when I get the chance.
1. The bolded statement reads to me as someone who absolutely knows that Jack is fake-claiming. Which Anti would if he is Stef / Cara’s partner.
2. In hindsight his avoidance of the whole dana / RC issue (when we know both are Town) is a pretty big clue.
Antihero ISO 16 wrote:After some thought, I'm not buying the Jack claim.
No reasons why he does not buy it. And repositions himself clearly off the DP wagon as noted in the VC Analysis.

ISO 18 – Makes a case for scum Stef here. You can read for yourself but the reasons Stef is scum are as follows.

1. The debate between Stef and mykonian (and others) regarding the Vig mechanic. Given that the Mod clarified on at least 2 occasions how the mechanic worked I don’t see anything scummy about that.
2. The Xscorp FOS, Vote, and OMGUS argument.
3. Defense of Stef’s votes.
4. Consistently doesn’t provide reasons why things are scummy (which pretty much sums up this post by Anti as well – no scum motivations highlighted that I can see)
5. Nitpicking.

Overall I don’t see that case as very likely to convince anyone, which makes it a great distancing move.

ISO 19 – Day 2 comes out voting for Stef again.
ISO 23–24 - The gearing up for a jump to LMP, as noted by RedCoyote Day 2.
ISO 25-26 – Some minor interactions with Shotty.

In summary –

Reviewing his ISO his attacks on Cara’s slot are generally weak. He soft-defends NoPoint’s slot and has very soft, almost coaching interactions with Shotty.

I can see Antihero as bussing / distancing from Cara after reviewing the ISO.
I’m unsure on NoPoint and Shotty … too little interactions to say anything definitive.

Reviewing NoPoint / Xscorp for interactions with Antihero –

Xscorp –

XScorp has the bad habit of not attributing quotes so this isn’t an easy process :evil:

The first sign of interaction I see between the slots is ISO 42 where Xscorp questions Antihero about not voting for DP if he isn’t giving content.

ISO 46 – Calls out Anti for ‘dodging’ his Shotty questions.

NoPoint –

ISO 1 – Calls Antihero ‘Slightly Scummy’ for Town meta reasons. Other scum reads are Cara’s slot ‘Slightly scummy’ and LMP ‘Scummy’.
ISO 3 – Puts Anti on his Mafia picks list with LMP and Cara.

Not a ton of significant interactions. I do find telling in NoPoint’s favor that he included both Anti and Cara on his scum list.

Reviewing imaginality / Shotty for interactions with Antihero –

Imaginality – None, but given his ISO is 4 posts long that his hardly surprising

Shotty –
Shotty ISO 5 wrote:jUST FYI, i LEARNED THIS THE HARD WAY. aNSWER HIS QUESTIONS OR YOU WILL BE AUTO SCUM TO HIM AND GET TUNNLED LIKE HELL
This is in response to Xscorp calling out Anti and dana for dodging questions. Given that all caps is not part of his general posting style this stands out to me.

That’s it. Nada. Nothing.

Conclusion –

If Antihero was in fact heavily bussing Cara then I think he was much more likely to have little interacton with his other partner (assuming 3 scum).

I think Shotty fits the bill much better than NoPoint in that regard.

I want to see LMP’s thoughts on the matter before I vote for Cara.

I dislike having an inactive vote.

VOTE: Shotty for the moment.

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:03 am

Post by mykonian »

MoI.

Do you trust me?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:05 am

mykonian wrote:MoI.

Do you trust me?
I give you as much trust as I can. You aren't on my likely scum list via VC Analysis.

Things like rushing this Day make me wonder but I'm willing to put that aside for other unspoken reasons.

So yes I do.

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:04 am

Post by mykonian »

Then please, no massclaim. Lets do this with simple and decent scumhunting.

I have no real intention to rush the day, though I wouldn't mind it being short if we lynched scum. Cara is obvscum, so I don't mind if we lynch him now or in a week.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:10 am

mykonian wrote:Then please, no massclaim. Lets do this with simple and decent scumhunting.

I have no real intention to rush the day, though I wouldn't mind it being short if we lynched scum. Cara is obvscum, so I don't mind if we lynch him now or in a week.
Ok, at this juncture I will drop my push for a massclaim if that is what you are asking me to trust you on. You have certainly got enough banked with me for that.

I'd rather whatever lynch happens be in a week unless the game absolutely stagnates.

I guess at some point soon a Stef re-read is in order.

LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:22 am

Post by LimMePls »

Can someone give me the reader's digest version of the case on Carapuce? I spent pretty much all of D2 defending myself, so I'm woefully behind on actually hunting scum.

V/LA on weekends
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:41 am

Post by mykonian »

LynchMePls wrote:Can someone give me the reader's digest version of the case on Carapuce? I spent pretty much all of D2 defending myself, so I'm woefully behind on actually hunting scum.
Antihero focussed on Stef way too much to justify Stefs scumminess. The points he found were quite often nitpicking, but would make perfectly sense if you assume that Antihero knew that Stef was scum.

Antihero clearly overdid his distancing. He noticed every single mistake Stef made. And Carapuces recent defense is horrible.

Have you given the vig away, LMP?
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:02 am

Post by LimMePls »

Yes, I had to or it would have been randomed. Is there a reason I should say who I sent it to?

V/LA on weekends
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:03 am

Post by mykonian »

LynchMePls wrote:Yes, I had to or it would have been randomed. Is there a reason I should say who I sent it to?
NO.

That person will if he want to, but there really is no reason to help the scum that much.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:50 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

unvote
vote cara

This is my choice do not say i was sheeped
#freeShotty
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:28 am

Post by LimMePls »

shotty, seriously, I don't ever want to play with you again. I simply do not understand you at all.

V/LA on weekends
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:30 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

Why I thought about it, read the game, and made up my mind
#freeShotty
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:11 pm

Post by nopointinactingup »

MagnaofIllusion wrote: Dana did not screw up his claim. He claimed to have been a tracker who watched RedCoyote to Jack and no-one else. His conclusions sucked ditch-water but there was nothing in the claim that read to me as obviously false. Unfortunately scum managed to quick-lynch him before I got a chance to provide input.
Dana did screw up his claim. His claim was perfectly consistent with RC yet he kept saying RC was scum.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:Unfortunately scum managed to quick-lynch him before I got a chance to provide input.
So you're calling Myko, Cara, me, Shotty scum? Be specific. Who do you think is scum jumping on the Dana wagon and why?
MagnaofIllusion wrote: Way to miss the point. You were here for the Night 2 Mafia kill. Thus if you were Mafia you would know that RedCoyote was Town off the wagon. Thus killing him would keep the pool of both potential scum (I’m back to thinking we are 3 scum-team since this is not a modified Mountainous settting) as obscured as possible on the DP wagon.
You really think I was scum going through all the trouble of making a parallel VCA ( which I can hardly do ) just to figure out how to foil your VCA?
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
NoPoint wrote:Are you saying we should vote for anyone we think is mafia since the start of the day? My vote for Dana was pressure on his claim.
1. You listed three suspects but didn’t vote for them. Also you pre-distanced yourself from one of them (Cara) with your softening statement.
2. What did you hope to accomplish with your pressure? Dana had already claimed. You can certainly drill a player with questions just as easily with the threat of your vote as you can after the vote is already posted. All your pressure accomplished was to allow a bad hammer.
1> I voted LMP right when I listed him. Then dana claimed.
2> I know I should have unvoted when I quoted that LMP post, considering that Shotty is in the game. I take the blame for that.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
NoPoint wrote:In other thoughts, when dana flipped tracker I was afraid we were going to lose the game with LMP-scum claimed miller. But LMP shot scum when he could have won the game if he was scum. Thus, there's no doubt LMP is confirmed town ( and this is bastard set-up == ). MOI-town could have easily seen this but he fails to see this as he doesn't green his LMP. Looking at the remaining players, I'd have to say the remaining scums are Carapuce and MOI.
Magna wrote: (I’m back to thinking we are 3 scum-team since this is not a modified Mountainous settting)
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:12 pm

LynchMePls wrote:shotty, seriously, I don't ever want to play with you again. I simply do not understand you at all.
Word.
Justice will prevail
\m/
Carapuce
Carapuce
Townie
Carapuce
Townie
Townie

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:23 pm

Post by Carapuce »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Forgot to mention -

@Carapuce
- Why are you not voting for your Number 1 scum read in NoPoint?
Because I have not made a case yet. I do not like to start voting people without having a case as to why they are mafia out. Had a midterm today, have to run an Atterberg Limit lab for the undergrads tomorrow, after that I should be able to make it.

Also I see I am a vote short of being lynched, although I fear that it will simply make some lynch me due to how bad it looks.

I am a bodyguard which apparently is like a doctor expect if I save someone I die instead of the person that I saved. I did not get told what the person that I replaced did during the first night so I asked the mod what they did and he said that they did nothing. Upon further questioning they did not submit an action, not actually say that they were not going to use their action. On the second night I decided to bodyguard RC who somehow still died. I asked the mod if he actually got my action and he said yes. When I asked why RC died he said he would not tell me. I do not know why RC died at this point unless I was roleblocked, which does not make any sense to me since why would I be the person that gets roleblocked in a situation like this but that is the only way I can think that I should not be dead right now instead of RC.

If you lynch me before I get to make a good case as to why NAU is mafia and not me, I would advise to kill NAU tonight. I think that LMP is town, and that shotty is probably town, MoI might be town too. Myk confuses me since what he is doing seems to be a cop out since he will not say anything that I can actually talk about.
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:44 pm

How is Shotty town?
How is MOI town?
And how the fuck am I scum?? Stop stalling scum. If you really don't have a case then just quit it, you've been stalling my case since yesterday. Haven't you had the whole night to fabricate your case already? Or were you too busy discussing in a scum QT? Or to think about your fake claim? I don't buy your claim at all. It's silly and dramatic.
Justice will prevail
\m/
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:24 pm

Post by mykonian »

LMP, I'll ask you the same thing I asked MoI.

Do you trust me?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:32 am

Cara wrote:NAU is still mafia. This week is bad for me though getting up a case on him being mafia wise. I will most likely not be free for more then a 30 minute period until friday.
Cara wrote:Because I have not made a case yet. I do not like to start voting people without having a case as to why they are mafia out. Had a midterm today, have to run an Atterberg Limit lab for the undergrads tomorrow, after that I should be able to make it.
These two conflicting quotes lead me to call total bullshit on your reasoning. You at the start of the Day assert with clear conviction that NoPoint is Mafia. If you haven’t built a case how do you KNOW he is Mafia? If your answer is Gut then don’t bother responding. And you had no qualms about voting Dana with no ‘case’ made on her Day 2.

The fact that you are hesitant to do so without building a case leads me to believe that the flak Stef got for doing that action on Day 1 (voting for Xscorp and then building a case) has you fearful of the reaction.
Cara wrote:I am a bodyguard which apparently is like a doctor expect if I save someone I die instead of the person that I saved. I did not get told what the person that I replaced did during the first night so I asked the mod what they did and he said that they did nothing. Upon further questioning they did not submit an action, not actually say that they were not going to use their action. On the second night I decided to bodyguard RC who somehow still died. I asked the mod if he actually got my action and he said yes. When I asked why RC died he said he would not tell me. I do not know why RC died at this point unless I was roleblocked, which does not make any sense to me since why would I be the person that gets roleblocked in a situation like this but that is the only way I can think that I should not be dead right now instead of RC.
Noted for future potential claims. The only way this makes any sense is if a Town role-blocker targeted you. Especially given your play yesterday. Because LMP would be a more logical choice for a Scum role-blocker. Unless, of course, the Vig ability can’t be blocked. Or the small chance that LMP is indeed scum.
Shotty wrote:unvote
vote cara
This is my choice do not say i was sheeped
For the last time NO-ONE IS SUGGESTING IN THE LEAST THAT YOU WERE SHEEPED BY ANYONE!

Everyone is saying you are sheeping the largest wagon.

I note that everyone of you posts lacks any sort of reasoning WHY you think said player is scum.

Just stop playing Mafia. You are not nearly as smart as you think you are.
NoPoint wrote:Dana did screw up his claim. His claim was perfectly consistent with RC yet he kept saying RC was scum.
No, his claim matched perfectly with RC’s statements. What he screwed up was the inference, apparently based on Mod statements, that RC was scum because he did not see the Vig hand-off. Not taking into account that the Vig hand-off was after Night does not mean he made a bad claim. It means he made bad conclusions.
NoPoint wrote:So you're calling Myko, Cara, me, Shotty scum? Be specific. Who do you think is scum jumping on the Dana wagon and why?
Read the thread before asking pointless questions. I’ve already identified Cara, you and Shotty as likely scum based on Day 1 and Day 2 VC and interactions.

And are you seriously asking for reasons why jumping on the bandwagon and securing a quick-lynch on Dana makes those on late scummy?
NoPoint wrote:You really think I was scum going through all the trouble of making a parallel VCA ( which I can hardly do ) just to figure out how to foil your VCA?
Nope Tex. They wouldn’t need to as they already know who is Town and who is scum. All they would have to do is look at the final vote-count and see that RC was the only non-scum off the DP wagon. Ta-da.

Nice attempt to obfuscate the issue.
NoPoint wrote:Insert epic face-palm pic here.
I see you aren’t going to address the issues I raised and instead go for a deflection attempt. Noted.

Carapuce
Carapuce
Townie
Carapuce
Townie
Townie

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:39 am

Post by Carapuce »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:You at the start of the Day assert with clear conviction that NoPoint is Mafia. If you haven’t built a case how do you KNOW he is Mafia? If your answer is Gut then don’t bother responding. And you had no qualms about voting Dana with no ‘case’ made on her Day 2.
I have read the game, so I do know why I would be voting him, it is just that I do not have enough time to make a case. I am a full time student, take six hours of laboratory classes a week and am a TA for another three hours. This week has been worse then most for free time so I have not made a case yet. Dana was different as there was role information calling him mafia.
Noted for future potential claims. The only way this makes any sense is if a Town role-blocker targeted you. Especially given your play yesterday. Because LMP would be a more logical choice for a Scum role-blocker. Unless, of course, the Vig ability can’t be blocked. Or the small chance that LMP is indeed scum.
That is what I do not understand either and why I asked the mod why RC died when I should have. A roleblocker is the only thing I know of that can stop an action.

I have about 40 minutes here so will lay out why I wanted scorpion dead during my read.

If you ignore the fact that he never actually makes anything resembling a case on anyone, you end up with things like this
XScorpion wrote:Ignoring me? Fine. Maybe this will encourage you to be less anti-town.
unvote
Vote: Jack
This is actually not scumhunting, this is anti-town hunting. There is a distinct difference between the two things, and if you look at what he continues to say regarding Jack, it is obvious that this is a vote on someone who he thinks is town. When is it right to vote someone you think is town? Basically never. This is not one of the rare exceptions.
XScorpion wrote:I still got my eye on you, Jack. You better spill the beans before the day is over.
He has jumped over to the popular wagon at this point, but is still trying to keep pressure and encourage the claim of someone who is not scummy, simply "anti-town" but deserves to be lynched.
XScorpion wrote:
What was the problem with Jack? He read pretty town to me.
I don't see how you can read anything. He's hiding the majority of what he thinks about the game.
More of him stating that Jack, one of his biggest targets, is not scummy.
XScorpion wrote:
vote: Shotty

I want everyone to tell me
a) how many games they've played with shotty
b) what roles he was in those games
c) what they think of him so far.

Go.
Obviously an attempt to get a policy lynch going. Policy lynches are bad mmkay?
XScorpion wrote:Anti
Dana
You are dodging my question.
I get really really pissed off when people dodge my questions.
Answer before I start throwing votes at you.
Anti coaching
XScorpion wrote:Shotty continues to cruise through the game on his vote with no real explanation on it. There is 0% chance of him helping town in this game. Why is he still alive?
More fishing for the policy lynch.

Now I have class soon. Was able to get a decent ammount down though

The two biggest points against Scorpion is his lack of making a case, and the fact that he on multiple occasions went for votes of people that he did not think were mafia (Jack early who was just "anti-town" and shotty later who was "useless").

Vote Scorpion

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”