Reckamonic's Ocarina of Time Mafia..OVER! Was Hyrule saved?

Le Cupcake
Le Cupcake
Goon
Le Cupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:20 pm

Post by Le Cupcake »

I have seen zwet claim miller as scum before. It is not far-fetched for him at all.
Cupcake Mafia II has been delayed due to multiple instances of multiple computers spontaneously combusting...-_-
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:23 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

FUCK YES ROLE PM QUOTING. HERE, HAVE A MILLER CLAIM:
Passive Abilities:

Monstrosity
- Despite your pledge to help the heroes of Hyrule defend their fair land from the certain evil at hand, people still have a hard time trusting you due to your previous allegiances. If you are checked by a cop, they will believe you are still evil.

Win Condition (Hero):
You win when all threats have been eliminated and the land of Hyrule is safe once again.
Posting from top of 21 due to excitement at role PM quoting being legal.

Preview Edit:
@Cupcake: I have played in a fairly large number of games with zwet, and I've read him wrong MAYBE once. He can affirm that statement. I don't know
how
I can read him like a book, and neither does he, but I can, and it's cool.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:24 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Note that there is missing info between my passive and my win con . . . obviously.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Pronoun: She

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:25 pm

Post by Ythan »

Why there are multiple millers, Kairyuu. It's not important right now.

Cupcake, can we get a reference?

:right: I was wrong about my miller theory but that explains it even better.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:27 pm

Post by Ythan »

If Kai is telling the truth which I have no reason to doubt at the moment then I think a number of players, probably bosses from the game or some other group of enemies, are likely town millers. My theory was Gerudo.
Le Cupcake
Le Cupcake
Goon
Le Cupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:29 pm

Post by Le Cupcake »

I would have highly preferred we have zwet post that before kai did...
Cupcake Mafia II has been delayed due to multiple instances of multiple computers spontaneously combusting...-_-
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:31 pm

Post by Ythan »

Yeah that would have been good.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:53 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@SubStrike: For the record, when someone brings up the possibility of a Jester, even if they're wrong, the person who is suggested as the possible jester IMMEDIATELY becomes more difficult to lynch. Even if they don't say it, a majority of the players allow for the possibility of that person being a Jester, and therefore are less likely to vote them. If they ARE a Jester, it's pretty much irrelevant because both Reck and dram are MORE than competant as mods, and competant mods don't have game ending Jesters in non-open games. In addition

In addition to that, for the rest of the game, anyone who is being glaringly scummy gets the same psychological write-off, especially if the first suggested 'Jester' candidate dies and flips non-Jester.

_____

So apparently Cupcake is ability-confirmed Bulletproof. I want to see that particular passive quoted in thread. Seeing the flavor behind it will assist in determining alignment.

I'm noticing that it's actually the earliest pages that I get the most out of. Much of the content between 21 and 30 was bickering and arguing either way on whether or not to lynch chesskid, which is a topic I've already commented heavily on.

Posting this from the top of page 30, and finishing up catch-up in next post. Still in favor or a Lady L lynch.

Preview edit: And why would I wait to post important information regarding my role?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:03 pm

Post by Ythan »

It's more than competence. The first Guys game had a game-ending jester and since then Reck has disavowed them. Plus, a game-ending jester in a game this large would be terribly bastard.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:03 pm

Post by Ythan »

Kairyuu wrote:Preview edit: And why would I wait to post important information regarding my role?
You were not under suspicion. He was. It would have been nice to have him provide it himself.
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:18 pm

Post by Reckamonic »

Half of the mods will be completely V/LA from Friday through Monday due to (lol) Canadian Thanksgiving, and the other half of the mods will be mostly V/LA from Friday through Monday due to a heavy work schedule. Just a heads up, playaz.
._.
meeeeeeep?
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:19 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Chrono isa high-priority death target. He and Lady L are currently topping my list.

DTM is still awesome and town. Of course, this is unfortunate, since DTM has a tendency to lack any form of logical progression or reading comprehension when town, so I find myself disagreeing more and more with what he says, but he's still town (sorry DTM :oops: ).

Ythan continuing to push for the lynch of a cop-confirmed inno is disconcerting.

Oh, right. Bunnylover is in this game, and scummy as fuck. He needs to die as well.

GIS is REEEEEEACHING to try to revive the Chesskid wagon after it's finally died. Probably scum.

Another votecount note. Whoever was voteless for the entirety of the game previous to this has regained their vote in the VC at post 801, along with Substrike's (predictable) loss of his. I suspect that someone among the three previous candidates for voteless started with the cuckoo,and was able to pass it off to someone. This may have been time-restricted, or may have been an ability usable at any time. More research must be done on this.

@Ythan: However, zwet is obv-town, and from what I gathered, has been mentioned very little. Also, only a small portion of the mentions have included suspicion. I saw no real reason not to post what I felt was important info. Plus, people could theoretically make a "case" that I'm "lurking" like I did as scum in Alphabet for not posting content for 48 hours . . . :roll:

Also, Reck was a first time mod, and if I remember correctly that was a Marathon game. The first bit doesn't really excuse it due to the fact that a mini theme (the first time you can reasonably expect to be able to include a Jester if you wanted to) with a game-ending Jester would probably piss people off pretty bad if it goes off past D1, and probably even then. However, a Marathon game is generally designed in minutes, and takes a few hours maximum to play through. I wouldn't honestly be overly irritated if I ran into one in one of them, even in lylo.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:23 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

And with that, I'm all caught up. I'll be doing the extra analysis that I promised sometime after classes and DnD tomorrow (today) due to the fact that this seems to have taken almost 4 hours and I have my first class in another 5. Expect me back sometime after 10pm EST. Also, if I see another large page jump I'm going to be pissed.

@Ythan: Now that I think about it, why do the miller claims all have to have the same flavor behind them? I could very well see something like a Gerudo miller in addition to what I am. Sure, it would be fairly symmetrical thematically, and would mean that the miller ability could be copy-pasted, but it's not necessarily the case.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:24 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

To clarify: YOUR THEORY would be fairly symmetrical . . .
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:36 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Oh. Right. I never gave the full list I was planning on giving:

Scum:
GIS
Chrono
Lady L
Substrike
Bunnylover

Town:
DTM
Nikanor
Kairyuu
Off-Center
Blooderection
zwet
Mafuyu

Dunno:
Everyone else

And now I'm actually going to go pass out.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:05 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Your FACE would be fairly symmetrical.
Anyway you forgot to put chess and Cupcake on your town list. Put them on there and take off BE and you have my town list.

Why are you so fast to call ABR town, Kai? Are you confusing him with someone else? I can't see where you drew any conclusions about ABR's opinions (other than his terrible suspicion of chesskid) from his posts.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
BrookylnConstruction
BrookylnConstruction
Goon
BrookylnConstruction
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:36 am

Post by BrookylnConstruction »

Kai wrote: So apparently Cupcake is ability-confirmed Bulletproof. I want to see that particular passive quoted in thread. Seeing the flavor behind it will assist in determining alignment.
So he claims. We have no way of knowing, other than his word, that the cuccos were a kill attempt. The cuccos just made substrike voteless.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:31 am

Post by Exilon »

Ah, I was starting to wonder what the heck was up with Cupcake saying it was a daykill, if the Cucco landed on Substrike. I was thinking I must've missed something.

Kairyuu's impressions on Lady L and ChessKid are essentially the same as mine. I'm null on Zwet, mostly cause I've seen too many games where a early miller claim = scum. Basically, all of them.
Feels like I've been here before.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:32 am

Post by Ythan »

Kairyuu wrote:Ythan continuing to push for the lynch of a cop-confirmed inno is disconcerting.
So disconcerting that you think I'm pushing for the lynch still.
@Ythan: However, zwet is obv-town, and from what I gathered, has been mentioned very little. Also, only a small portion of the mentions have included suspicion. I saw no real reason not to post what I felt was important info. Plus, people could theoretically make a "case" that I'm "lurking" like I did as scum in Alphabet for not posting content for 48 hours . . . :roll:
I don't like that you felt the urge to back up the first half of this with the second half. What you did would not excuse you from lurking accusations.
Also, Reck was a first time mod, and if I remember correctly that was a Marathon game. The first bit doesn't really excuse it due to the fact that a mini theme (the first time you can reasonably expect to be able to include a Jester if you wanted to) with a game-ending Jester would probably piss people off pretty bad if it goes off past D1, and probably even then. However, a Marathon game is generally designed in minutes, and takes a few hours maximum to play through. I wouldn't honestly be overly irritated if I ran into one in one of them, even in lylo.
Are you making a point here? To speed things along I'll assume you're saying there may be a game-ending jester because otherwise I don't know what the point would be. If not then just ignore this. Reck has said, more than once, that he wouldn't use one again.
Kairyuu wrote:@Ythan: Now that I think about it, why do the miller claims all have to have the same flavor behind them? I could very well see something like a Gerudo miller in addition to what I am. Sure, it would be fairly symmetrical thematically, and would mean that the miller ability could be copy-pasted, but it's not necessarily the case.
Because. And I'm only giving you that much because you asked and I don't want you bugging me about ignoring you.
Mafuyu
Mafuyu
Goon
Mafuyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:03 am

Post by Mafuyu »

Hey, Kairyuu came in with full steam. Woot woot.

Nikanor, was your info-get a single-use? If so, you might as well post the relevant ability text.
Guh. The words.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:23 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

As if I'd deny it, my miller flavor is the same as Kairyuu's
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:07 am

Post by Bunnylover »

zwetschenwasser wrote:As if I'd deny it, my miller flavor is the same as Kairyuu's
If you don't mind, can you still post it?
@Kairyuu: Why do you believe I am scum?
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:10 am

Post by Reckamonic »

Aikage is prodded.
tsk tsk tsk
._.
meeeeeeep?
BrookylnConstruction
BrookylnConstruction
Goon
BrookylnConstruction
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:19 am

Post by BrookylnConstruction »

Nikanor, was your info-get a single-use? If so, you might as well post the relevant ability text.
This is a scummy question and it is noted.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:45 am

Post by Kdub »

Bunnylover wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:As if I'd deny it, my miller flavor is the same as Kairyuu's
If you don't mind, can you still post it?
I'll go a step further and ask zwet to post his CPR doc flavor as well. He's already claimed the ability, so the flavor isn't going to reveal anything important. I'd like to see how his supposed abilities check out with his role flavor.
Kairyuu wrote:Scum:
GIS
Chrono
Lady L
Substrike
Bunnylover
Replace bunnylover with zwet and that's pretty much identical to my suspect list. Why is zwet obv-town? He's pretty damn suspicious to me, and I don't see what he's posted that would give you a town read.

In the meantime, I suggest more votes on Chrono. Post 753 looks terrible.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”