Reckamonic's Ocarina of Time Mafia..OVER! Was Hyrule saved?

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Er. My bad.

He's gonna have to be specific anyway, right?
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:51 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

That post was taken out of context.

It came right after I realized there was no N0... So cop was kinda a weird claim...
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Le Cupcake
Le Cupcake
Goon
Le Cupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:53 pm

Post by Le Cupcake »

@kdub: Yes, daykill would be better. I do not know what is proper dayvig play, only that in my only game with one, he shot the obv town 6hrs into the game (granted it was 10pgs).

Also, I like your sig kdub.

@LLD: Daycops exist.
Cupcake Mafia II has been delayed due to multiple instances of multiple computers spontaneously combusting...-_-
BrookylnConstruction
BrookylnConstruction
Goon
BrookylnConstruction
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:55 pm

Post by BrookylnConstruction »

Le Cupcake wrote: @LLD: Daycops exist.
LOL. and you're so certain about these things.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Ytram, you don't control my fate. I'm not suiciding tonight, nor is anyone going to vig me, nor am I going to quicklynched tomorrow for still being alive. Move on.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Le Cupcake
Le Cupcake
Goon
Le Cupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by Le Cupcake »

Blooderection wrote:
Le Cupcake wrote: @LLD: Daycops exist.
LOL. and you're so certain about these things.
Is there a single post of mine that you do not misrep?

I was raising a possibility.
Cupcake Mafia II has been delayed due to multiple instances of multiple computers spontaneously combusting...-_-
BrookylnConstruction
BrookylnConstruction
Goon
BrookylnConstruction
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:02 pm

Settle down sparky. Misunderstanding is not misrepping.
Le Cupcake
Le Cupcake
Goon
Le Cupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:07 pm

Post by Le Cupcake »

BS. Do we need to go through as to how many times you've mis-repped me thus far?

At least 3-5 times now.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by Fate »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Then I'm seriously not paying attention.

Or I'm stupid.

Or both!

The question is... What kind of flavor would reflect that in Zelda?

Sheika are bodyguards... So not that.

Maybe a kokiri? With a fairy?

Or anyone? With a fairy in a bottle?

>.< Cupcake? Flavor?
*searching for pro-town motivation of this post*

ERROR ERROR

EEEEEEEEEEEEABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Unvote:
Vote: Chronopie

The problem with 28 players is you get too many fucking morons. I'M LOOKIN AT YOU BUNNYLUV
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
BrookylnConstruction
BrookylnConstruction
Goon
BrookylnConstruction
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:09 pm

Le Cupcake wrote:BS. Do we need to go through as to how many times you've mis-repped me thus far?

At least 3-5 times now.
I was just talking about this past time. You can rant and rave all you want about your other wild theories.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Fate wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Then I'm seriously not paying attention.

Or I'm stupid.

Or both!

The question is... What kind of flavor would reflect that in Zelda?

Sheika are bodyguards... So not that.

Maybe a kokiri? With a fairy?

Or anyone? With a fairy in a bottle?

>.< Cupcake? Flavor?
*searching for pro-town motivation of this post*

ERROR ERROR

EEEEEEEEEEEEABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Unvote:
Vote: Chronopie

The problem with 28 players is you get too many fucking morons. I'M LOOKIN AT YOU BUNNYLUV
That wasn't nice :(
<_< Why am I being called a moron when it was the others who thought their was a night zero cop when their was no night zero <_<.
Is it because I should have assumed day cop =/?
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:21 pm

Post by Fate »

IT IS BECAUSE YOUR LAST 5 FUCKIN POSTS HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT "ZOMG IM CONFUSED WHATS THIS WHATS THAT" AND NOT ANY SEMBLANCE OF SCUMHUNTING+PRO TOWN.

PEOPLE WHO SIT HERE AND FLAVOR SPECULATE, ROLEFISH, ETC. ETC. PISS ME THE FUCK OFF.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Mafuyu
Mafuyu
Goon
Mafuyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:44 pm

Post by Mafuyu »

@Mod:
Hey Mod? Quoting the role PM is fine, so that would include partial role pm reveals?

If so, Nik could present the snippet that somehow clears chess, which theoretically shouldn't reveal too much information about Nik. Mafuyu's interested in how it's phrased, and why Nik has disappeared more or less since. Obviously he'd probably still be able to lie, but it's more food for thought to listen and sift through.
Guh. The words.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:45 pm

Post by Fate »

Nikanor calling me and Ythan scum was pretty fucking weird that's for damn sure.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:54 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Fate wrote:IT IS BECAUSE YOUR LAST 5 FUCKIN POSTS HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT "ZOMG IM CONFUSED WHATS THIS WHATS THAT" AND NOT ANY SEMBLANCE OF SCUMHUNTING+PRO TOWN.

PEOPLE WHO SIT HERE AND FLAVOR SPECULATE, ROLEFISH, ETC. ETC. PISS ME THE FUCK OFF.
And people who type in caps frustrate me, but you don't see me complain about it =/.
I'm trying to figure out why Chess was suddenly cleared of been a townie, when he still has the possibility of been Scum.
Sorry I'm trying to gain a full comprehension of what is going on in the game so I can actually be of some help.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:03 pm

Post by Reckamonic »

ZONEACE is replacing Diddin, isn't he swell! (Elli and Cow being unavailable and all...)
._.
meeeeeeep?
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:08 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

I'll catch up later tonight after I get home from work and tomorrow.
Late twenties, early Thursdays
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:12 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Mafuyu wrote:If so, Nik could present the snippet that somehow clears chess, which theoretically shouldn't reveal too much information about Nik. Mafuyu's interested in how it's phrased, and why Nik has disappeared more or less since. Obviously he'd probably still be able to lie, but it's more food for thought to listen and sift through.
I've been gone for a couple of hours and suddenly I'm disappeared? Anyway, I assume that I could post a snippet of my role PM, but the rules say that I'm not allowed to post any other communication from the mod, and my information came after my role PM.
I can tell you that I got my information during the day and not during night zero, but that's about it.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:13 pm

Post by Fate »

NIKANOR WHY DO YOU HAVE ME READ AS SCUM? AS WELL AS YTHAN?

YOU'RE READS ARE SUSPICIOUSLY OFF AND I HAVE [REDACTED] INFO THAT WOULD LEAD YOU TO CLAIM INNOCENTS ON TOWN AS SCUM
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:20 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Fate, if you were less scummy then I'd be less inclined to call you scum.

And I don't think I've ever claimed an innocent on town as scum, so I'm kind of curious about where that [redacted] stuff came from.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:54 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

I'm back, and I'm fully rested for the moment, so expect a post ASAP.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:36 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Alright. To start, zwet's miller claim is likely legit. Speaking of which, I am also a miller. Take that as you will.

Le Cupcake's call for a vig on likely-town is noted.

Albert's first post seems . . . strange. I don't know what to make of it. Sure, he's always confident, but that resonates in my gut.
Just a Bit Off-Center wrote:VOTE: Substrike22

This is not random.
^^Needs to be explained.^^

Following two posts are BLATANT contradictions of first. I fully expect an opening wagon on this guy. If I do not see one I will be very confused.

Oh hey, Cupcake is Katsuki, and pointed out said contradiction. Town points.

chesskid is town. Mildly irritating, but town.

1. Calling your vote non-random does virtually nothing. It will be requested that you explain said vote, or it will be ignored. I have LITERALLY NEVER seen a response to the request for an explanation that was NOT "I wanted to get reactions." For this reason, it is pointless, and does nothing to further the so-called purpose.

2. People DO NOT have to SPECIFICALLY word their question as a question in order for it to be BLATANTLY OBVIOUS that they are requesting an explanation. Refusing to answer does nothing but create MORE of a stir around you, which, as mentioned above, has NO purpose.

_______

Moving on.

zwet is obv-town. His claim is also very likely legit. This is the way he is, and he's so easy to read that it's insane.

I agree with Mafuyu. The wagon exploded too quickly and went too far for my tastes. Off-Center is far too up-front about his anti-town play (note: anti-town, not scummy) to warrent a serious wagon, which is what this is fast becoming). Two things can be gathered from this. If Off-Center IS scum, Mafuyu is more likely to be a buddy (the reverse is not true). Also, The wagon at this point (post 99) likely has at least 1-2 scum on it. More, if there are multiple factions. I will be looking into that when I'm done with this post.

Lady L's response to Mafuyu looks like an unnecessary justification. I don't like it.

Substrike's first post looks TERRIBAD. We have a vote for chesskid coupled IMMEDIATELY with a suggestion of him being a Jester based on ZERO evidence of the EXISTANCE of Jesters in this game. This is followed by an agreement with mothrax on a point that was already demonstrated as completely worthless. My vote may rest here if nothing better comes up.

@DTM (referencing post 125): You sir, are awesome. Just saying. I disagree with some of your points, specifically regarding zwet, but that's fairly irrelevant at this time, so I will leave it at that.

chesskid is fairly obvious VI-town right now. I get the hate, but not the suspicion. Substrike still looks fairly terrible.

Zazie's vote needs to be explained.

chesskid's post sounds sincere, and some of it is even well-reasoned. I can see a chesskid wagon starting to form (and remember him being at around L-2 yesterday). I oppose this wagon.

I will repeat this again. chesskid is OBVIOUSLY TOWN. STOP VOTING HIM.

Softclaim is newb-tell.

GandalfIzSik (henceforth GIS) bringing up N0 cop is stupid, but I don't know if it's scummy.

Currently at top of page 10. Posting this and then continuing read.

vote: Substrike
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:37 pm

Post by Ythan »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I find it very telling that the three goddesses AREN'T the mod flavor...

Coupled with the questions earlier about Mason allignment...

Makes you wonder...
Remember what I said about vague.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:But seriously, is Cupcake softclaiming BP?
Not as much as you're fishing it out.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:40 pm

Post by Ythan »

chesskid3 wrote:Ytram, you don't control my fate. I'm not suiciding tonight, nor is anyone going to vig me, nor am I going to quicklynched tomorrow for still being alive. Move on.
If you say so champ.
Reckamonic wrote:
ZONEACE is replacing Diddin, isn't he swell! (Elli and Cow being unavailable and all...)
lol
Kairyuu wrote:Alright. To start, zwet's miller claim is likely legit. Speaking of which, I am also a miller. Take that as you will.
Oh ho ho! I think I see.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:17 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

BUNNYLOVER'S IS WORSE.

unvote
vote: Bunnylover

Lady L's role speculation is ALSO scummy. Geez people, you're making placing my vote difficult.

Interesting notes from votecount at 316. The mods apparently have a vote though "fluffy," and one of Kairyuu, Blooderection, Mafuyu, and Aikage are voteless. I am not voteless, so that leaves those three.

unvote
vote: Lady Lambdadelta

Lady L is so scummy it's hilarious. I find myself waiting for her next post just to see what else I can laugh at and get closer to a vote with.

Also, note that Lady L
knew
the exact title of chesskid's race without being told. This means that either she is of the same race, or she has a buddy/buddies who are.

She also knows WAY too much about what races WILL be in the game, according to her. When she is debating with Ythan it looks like he's speculating, but on most things she seems far too certain. This implies that she has buddies.

Wow. I haven't seen a legitimate, cut-and-dry case of pulling the newbie card in so long I had almost forgotten that it used to be common. Lady L get's MORE scum points for that.

Albert is probably town. I know this because I disagree with him. Seems like the only way we can agree when we're both town is when he follows me, which has happened exactly once. Every other game we've been at each others' throats. Go figure.

YAY! BLOODERECTION IS OBV-TOWN. GO GO BC/CATER. Also I fully agree on a Lady L lynch. This needs to happen.

Posting this from the top of page 20.

Preview edit:
@Ythan: See what, exactly? To elaborate, the first miller claim of a game is USUALLY town. Any claims after that, depending on the number, could be anything. In a game with a large number of millers, the third to claim is generally scum. In a game with few (I've seen no claims other than mine and zwet's, so I'm calling this one a low-miller game) then anything after the first is null to mildly scummy. I'm alright with that, since I subscribe to the "if miller, claim early" policy.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”