Reckamonic's Ocarina of Time Mafia..OVER! Was Hyrule saved?

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by diddin »

chesskid3 wrote:Look at Le Cupcake in ISO. My point is valid. You just don't care, because you have tunnel vision, no matter how much you deny it, it is true.

Deflecting attention to Cupcake? Scummy. Ad homing by calling Ythan's attacks just tunneling? Scummy. You're just getting worse and worse.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Ythan wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Ythan wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Ythan wrote: We need to have words about this and other such comments tomorrow.

Do you disagree?
No but I disagree with the way you forward things.

What do you mean?

Sorry for asking so many questions. I'm probably as much of a newb as chesskid... I just have a bit more logic. @_@
You are infinitely better than chesskid. Asking questions does not a bad player make. I was kind of vague anyway.

I think that you half-forward accusations and count on other players to pick them up. I consider that a scumtell.

I see. I think I understand.

Would it be more helpful to town if I was more direct/confident in my suspicions?
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:49 pm

diddin wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:Look at Le Cupcake in ISO. My point is valid. You just don't care, because you have tunnel vision, no matter how much you deny it, it is true.

Deflecting attention to Cupcake? Scummy. Ad homing by calling Ythan's attacks just tunneling? Scummy. You're just getting worse and worse.

It's the "Why Me?" scumtell. It's the one I rely on most really >.< Which is really sad...

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

You didn't explain shit. I'm contributing, yet that seems to be conveniently ignored every time you mention me.

You obviously aren't reconsidering. Stupid town, or scum? You decide.

I'll let the non-idiots here read and decide....You're still 3 votes short from you D1 stop. Pity, eh?

HOLY CRAP DEFLECTING? What exactly am I being accused of if not "failure to post content"
I post content - ignored. What should I do rather than point out the horde of other people doing exactly the same?

Ythan's attacks _are_ tunneling. Nearly every post he has made since page 6 has been about why I should be lynched.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by Ythan »

It's not that it isn't helpful to town, it's just a method that scum can use to get suspicions out without having to commit to the ones that don't gain momentum.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:51 pm

Ythan wrote:It's not that it isn't helpful to town, it's just a method that scum can use to get suspicions out without having to commit to the ones that don't gain momentum.

... Never thought of it like that.

But you're certainly not wrong...

I'll work on it. I seriously have a problem with being scummy, no matter what I do xD

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by Ythan »

You're not contributing and your own reference back to your own content was a bad one. Show us more if you want to convince, maybe some that make sense.

I know you're upset, I sure as hell would be if I had made all of your posts, but don't spend all your time acting like a whiny little bitch at me.

And if you think I'm tunneling why don't you point out something else I could have commented on and didn't. Or is two tasks too much for you.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Also Dekes's vote here struck me as very opportunistic. Being one of only a couple players in this game who has played with me before gives him the chance to put a vote down on me without it being questioned much/if at all/ after my flip, and he can just dismiss it by being wrong.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by Ythan »

Dekes wrote:
Unvote; Vote: chesskid3

Nothing much to add. Good wagon on bad scum. While reading through the thread at first I thought he was just the same noisemaker he was at the beginning of the last game I played with him. And he turned out not to be the VI that you could get the impression of. But I have no idea who he thinks he can convince with his empty threats and desperate pleas.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Finishing a page and seeing a new one posted when my last post was near the top of the previous does not a happy Kairyuu make. Just saying.

Preview edit: Nor does being ninja-ed 3 times while trying to post.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:55 pm

Post by Ythan »

Lynching chesskid will help.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:55 pm

Kairyuu. I'm of the same mind. So much ninja....

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:55 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Dekes wrote:I will not be robbed of my RVS-Vote.

Vote: Untrod Tripod

because I had to look up half of your name to understand it.

Hai Castlevania/Lost guys.

/useless stuff

Nothing much to add. Good wagon on bad scum. While reading through the thread at first I thought he was just the same noisemaker he was at the beginning of the last game I played with him. And he turned out not to be the VI that you could get the impression of. But I have no idea who he thinks he can convince with his empty threats and desperate pleas.

No idea how the wagon on JABOC built. I'm with jenni and scummy chess here. Scummy people on an easy wagon. Am I the only one who immediately thought JABOC was simply aiming for reactions on his first "random vote"?
Le Cupcake wrote:LLD is town guys.
Care to elaborate here? I get quite the opposite impression. I've not seen that much of her, but an FoS in an 28-player is less than nothing and extremely non-committal, especially considering how much LL was showing her dislike of JABOC's behaviour.
Kdub wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:I actually am a miller CPR doc, by the way.
I have a tough time buying anything you claim.
It's because he always does this kind of crap. Best advice is to ignore him until he's been taken care of. And at least CPR doc/miller is easily provable without town losing unlike...let's say a cop claim as townie with a guilty on another townie right before LyLo >_<

PEdit:
Shotty, does anti-town mean lynch-worthy in your eyes?
Too much emotion here, which is why I made my point. "noisemaker", "empty threats and desperate pleas". Not true at all, but it creates an easy way for him to not have any suspicion from joining this wagon as scum, after my flip.

Also not a fan of how he dismisses Zwet's claim (I've never seen Zwet in action before), but it strikes me more as someone who _knows_ Zwet is town than as a town trying to judge another town.

There's some content. Shove it up your ass, k?
Le Cupcake
Le Cupcake
Goon
Le Cupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:56 pm

Post by Le Cupcake »

Chesskid, the problem with you is not even lack of content. It is that, you are entirely a distraction to town. We've wasted pages over you and gotten no where in this game.

If you're not gonna be helpful, at least don't harm town, which is what you are doing.

0 is still a higher number than -infinity, which is around where you are at in terms of helpfulness to town.

P-EDIT: ninja'd by 20 posts. Whee
Cupcake Mafia II has been delayed due to multiple instances of multiple computers spontaneously combusting...-_-
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:56 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Ythan wrote:
Dekes wrote:

Way to just quote a post there, boss.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:56 pm

Post by Ythan »

Those are exactly true actually. Explain how they're not if you disagree or shove a deku stick up your ass.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by Ythan »

chesskid3 wrote:
Ythan wrote:
Dekes wrote:

Way to just quote a post there, boss.
You said his vote was bad. It clearly was just fine. Verdict, you suck. End.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:58 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Show me "desperate pleas". Sure, maybe some of my comments about letting me live to the night might have seemed a little pleading, I find it far too dramatic, and I don't like it.
You can't ask me for my opinions on stuff and then complain you don't like my opinions. That's hypocritical.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:59 pm

Post by Ythan »

"Just let me live until tomorrow so I can use my scummy ability with terrible aim because I'm a bad player."
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by Ythan »

And it's not hypocritical you steak tardtard. I asked you to contribute and you contributed poorly. Just because you finally post something almost meaningful doesn't mean your shit smells like flowers all of a sudden.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

"Just let me live until tomorrow so I can use my scummy ability with terrible aim because I'm a bad player."
That's not at all what I said.
ISO me if you want, get the quotes, it's not "desperate pleading", IMO. That's why I find Dekes's vote opportunistic. Feel free to disagree with me (obv you do), but you can't say that's not an opinion, because it's my fucking opinion.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:03 pm

Post by Ythan »

I'm not going to dig it up for you. Defend your own self. I'm not a babysitter.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I'm not actually being accused of that at the moment, all my accusations are a case made of air, so there's no point defending, because if i put a shield up at one point, you just blow the air somewhere else.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

ok, uh, posting explosion

my only question, having reread today is: why isn't chesskid dead yet?

vote chesskid

note for the future: when you're playing scum and you're asked for a roleclaim, don't claim something scummy then get mad when people call you out on making a scummy claim. kthanx. Also WHY DEAR GOD DO YOU THINK IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA FOR US TO LOSE PRs TO PROVE YOUR ABILITY?! IF YOU'RE ONE SHOT YOU CAN'T THEN DO IT TO SCUM.

LOLDONGS.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by Ythan »

chesskid3 wrote:I'm not actually being accused of that at the moment, all my accusations are a case made of air, so there's no point defending, because if i put a shield up at one point, you just blow the air somewhere else.
Then I guess you have nothing to worry about.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”