Mini 1055 - Return to PEGBAM (Closing Time!)

Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:25 am

Post by Flameaxe »

King JDodge has spoken! Oman will be executed.

Night falls over the first day of PEGBAM, and while no deaths have happened yet, a lust for blood has already begun. The day started with JDodge being named the first king of PEGBAM, While many accepted this fact and went along with it, some did not enjoy his reign as much as the others. But in the end, it was Oman's head that was on the chopping block. "But, I'm just a NK Immune Miller Vig, I swear it!" screamed Oman.

But the town did not buy it this time. Oman was to be executed at the stroke of 9:32 PM, for no real reason. And then, with the sound of a gun, he was gone.

But, Oman was none other than the Face of Boe. His goal in life was to spread face to all that wished for it's power. But his power had been taken away.

Oman - The Face of Boe - Face Day Cult Leader - Executed Day One

It is now night two. I will give you 72 hours to get your actions in. Have fun kiddies.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:33 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Morning is approaching.

Day should be up around tomorrow evening.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:51 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

The sun rises over Denver for another day of PEGBAM. After a long night of rest, relaxation, and night actions for those it applied to, the group awakens to find one player dead. Todd Helton only wanted to relax and get his mind off the relatively poor end of the season his team had, but that season would end up being his last. His head was beaten in by his own baseball bat. He would never leave PEGBAM alive. Tough luck, Todd.

UncertainKitten - Todd Helton - Vanilla Townie - Murdered Night One

After the corpse of Todd has been discovered, you then realize that another player is missing. Panzerjager is nowhere to be found. His corpse is nowhere to be found. You decide to wait it out to figure out what happened to Panzer.

The mysterous voice of day one has returned to give the town a message. "It didn't seem like everyone enjoyed the idea of having a king. Lets just scrap that for the rest of PEGBAM and do it like normal!"

So with that, there are 9 players present, so it will take 5 votes to lynch a player.
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:55 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

RIP Face Day Cult and the Toddfather

:'(
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
Vote: UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:57 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

OH GAWD NOT PANZER

AlyG: If he's not a joke account then what is he? He starts bandwagons on himself and insults other people.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:31 pm

Post by JDodge »

GhostWriter may be town. Reserve the right to change my mind in my next post, possibly coming in a couple of minutes!
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:32 pm

Post by JDodge »

Yes. Almost certainly I would think.

Vote: scot

rowrowrow
stream

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:55 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

JDodge, thank you for killing the cult leader, apparently. I hate cults. And you were right about UK being town, so kudos there as well. Of course, if you're scum, then it would explain why you're so perceptive about that.

Any idea what the deal is on the missing player? PanzerKarenKittywhatever only made 3 posts yesterday, so it's not like we'll notice the difference, but still... Could be a hider role or a detaining role victim. Not sure what to make of this just yet.

Also, looks like I was completely wrong about Vezok/UK. I didn't kill ém, though. UK seemed like a pretty contentious player, not one I would expect scum to target. But she was also one of the most active players. The scum must have wanted her dead because her efficient posting was a threat. Otherwise she would have been kept alive because she was barking up the wrong trees (I know I'm town, and currently do not believe JDodge is scum).

Not sure where to start hunting. JDodge, why do you think scot is scum? A quick ISO of his posts shows that he reading the game and keeping up with the events, but only seemed to post when I was incorrect about something. This shows active lurking to me.

As for GW's role, I believe his one-shot Night 0 role is a null-tell. He's probably telling the truth about that ability, but it doesn't signify alignment one way or the other.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:09 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

BH
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:32 am

Post by JDodge »

mikeburnfire wrote:Not sure where to start hunting. JDodge, why do you think scot is scum? A quick ISO of his posts shows that he reading the game and keeping up with the events, but only seemed to post when I was incorrect about something. This shows active lurking to me.
I don't think he's even reading tbh. He's scum
or
useless.
stream

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:45 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

I see. I agree, for the most part. He's even worse than me, and that's saying something. At the very least, he deserves some pressure votes.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:57 am

Post by scotmany12 »

JDodge wrote:
mikeburnfire wrote:Not sure where to start hunting. JDodge, why do you think scot is scum? A quick ISO of his posts shows that he reading the game and keeping up with the events, but only seemed to post when I was incorrect about something. This shows active lurking to me.
or
useless.
I've been reading. Sorry but last week was really hectic for me. I was literally about to answer your question yesterday but you had executed oman before I could get to it. MBF literally said yesterday that he was only vaguely reading and not really paying attention yet you said nothing about that.

Why have neither of you commented on UA's self vote?
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:59 am

Post by JDodge »

scotmany12 wrote:Why have neither of you commented on UA's self vote?
Do you think it's worth commenting on?
stream

springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:20 am

Post by springlullaby »

So to test this VOTE: Panzerjager.

JDodge, GW said that you could pass your kinship on, why didn't you?

When Oman flipped I thought about the guy he must have culted since it's day cult, I'm thinking Shanba. Would explain why he was not participative yesterday, he is my default lynch.

Scot who do you want to vote right now?
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:21 am

Post by springlullaby »

BTW, I'm okay to lynch UA too if the self voting doesn't cease and desist presently.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:23 am

Post by JDodge »

springlullaby wrote:JDodge, GW said that you could pass your kinship on, why didn't you?
He must have been wrong :(
springlullaby wrote:When Oman flipped I thought about the guy he must have culted since it's day cult, I'm thinking Shanba. Would explain why he was not participative yesterday, he is my default lynch.
Face Day cult, not Face day cult.
stream

springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:34 am

Post by springlullaby »

JDodge wrote: Face Day cult, not Face day cult.
Oh right. I'm amending what I said.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:53 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

scotmany12 wrote:
JDodge wrote:
or
useless.
I've been reading. Sorry but last week was really hectic for me. I was literally about to answer your question yesterday but you had executed oman before I could get to it. MBF literally said yesterday that he was only vaguely reading and not really paying attention yet you said nothing about that.
JDodge knows me. I'm kind of a big deal.

Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:53 am

Post by Flava Flave »

Vote mikeburnfire

His first post was terrible. Not just the fishing, but the "cool" at the beginning of the post. Bad vibes everywhere. Then when he is called out for fishing, he shakes it off as a joke with the doctor comment. Then he seems to be proposing a policy execution and continues with the joking tone with "you or me or somebody else". Next is the awful double voter comment. Then he admits to being scummy, calls Day 1 "boring" which gives him an excuse to do nothing, and sets himself up for a bad fakeclaim later. Next few posts are full of nothing until he calls UK scum out of nowhere and questions JDodge excluding him (MBF) from the execution list.

His first post today isn't much better:
MBF" wrote:JDodge, thank you for killing the cult leader, apparently. I hate cults. And you were right about UK being town, so kudos there as well. Of course, if you're scum, then it would explain why you're so perceptive about that.
The "thank you" is just weird and off. He seems to be congratulating JDodge, but then says he could be scum, but is careful not to straight up call JDodge scum.
MBF wrote:Any idea what the deal is on the missing player? PanzerKarenKittywhatever only made 3 posts yesterday, so it's not like we'll notice the difference, but still... Could be a hider role or a detaining role victim. Not sure what to make of this just yet.
If anyone knows anything about this and thinks it's best to share, they will do so. Asking isn't necessary.
MBF wrote:Also, looks like I was completely wrong about Vezok/UK. I didn't kill ém, though. UK seemed like a pretty contentious player, not one I would expect scum to target. But she was also one of the most active players. The scum must have wanted her dead because her efficient posting was a threat. Otherwise she would have been kept alive because she was barking up the wrong trees (I know I'm town, and currently do not believe JDodge is scum).
Why are we looking at the NK(s?)? UK was probably killed by scum because she looked so town and Panzer probably had something weird happen. It's really not important right now and pretty obvious I think.
MBF wrote:Not sure where to start hunting. JDodge, why do you think scot is scum? A quick ISO of his posts shows that he reading the game and keeping up with the events, but only seemed to post when I was incorrect about something. This shows active lurking to me.
Really don't like the "not sure" when there are 10 pages of posts to digest. Then going to JDodge for help with reads. Why?
MBF wrote:As for GW's role, I believe his one-shot Night 0 role is a null-tell. He's probably telling the truth about that ability, but it doesn't signify alignment one way or the other.
This was already established.

Then the last post speaks for itself. Can we lynch this scumbag now?
Town: 3-5
Scum: 1-2
3rd party: 2-0
For the sake of MMM's happiness and my own, my sig has been placed here in a more condensed way. I apologize for the old sig and promise to have changed my ways for the better. <3 MMM
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:28 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Flava Flave wrote:His first post was terrible. Not just the fishing, but the "cool" at the beginning of the post.
I'll give you the 'fishing' part, but are you really attacking me for saying "cool"?
Then he seems to be proposing a policy execution and continues with the joking tone with "you or me or somebody else".
Heaven forbit I joke around during the RV phase.
Next is the awful double voter comment. Then he admits to being scummy, calls Day 1 "boring" which gives him an excuse to do nothing, and sets himself up for a bad fakeclaim later.
I will admit that my play was bad, but that doesn't mean that I'm scum.
Next few posts are full of nothing until he calls UK scum out of nowhere and questions JDodge excluding him (MBF) from the execution list.
UK is Vezok, whose lynch I've been calling for all day. It isn't out of nowhere.
The "thank you" is just weird and off.
You're attacking me for saying the words "cool" and "thank you". Think about that for a minute.
He seems to be congratulating JDodge, but then says he could be scum, but is careful not to straight up call JDodge scum.
Which part of that do you have a problem with? Do you think he can't be scum, or that I should directly call him scum without a reason?
MBF wrote:Any idea what the deal is on the missing player? PanzerKarenKittywhatever only made 3 posts yesterday, so it's not like we'll notice the difference, but still... Could be a hider role or a detaining role victim. Not sure what to make of this just yet.
If anyone knows anything about this and thinks it's best to share, they will do so. Asking isn't necessary.
What is your problem with me talking about current events?
Why are we looking at the NK(s?)?
UK was probably killed by scum because she looked so town and Panzer probably had something weird happen. It's really not important right now and pretty obvious I think.
Do I really have to answer this question?
MBF wrote:Not sure where to start hunting. JDodge, why do you think scot is scum? A quick ISO of his posts shows that he reading the game and keeping up with the events, but only seemed to post when I was incorrect about something. This shows active lurking to me.
Really don't like the "not sure" when there are 10 pages of posts to digest. Then going to JDodge for help with reads. Why?
As I said earlier, most things stem from Vezok, and he's a blight on games because everybody wants him dead.. And I'm talking to JDodge because I wanted to know why he voted Scot. Dur.
Then the last post speaks for itself. Can we lynch this scumbag now?
Most of your case is garbage.
OMGUS FoS: Flava Flave
for trying to get me lynched once I actually started playing.

Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:22 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Votecount 2.1

UltimaAvalon [1] (UltimaAvalon)
Scotmany [1] (JDodge)
MBF [1] (Flava Flave)

Not Voting [6] (Shanba, Prozac, Scotmany, MBF, SpringLullaby, Ghostwriter)

With 9 players present, it will take 5 votes to lynch!

Note:
Panzerjager is not currently present. You cannot lynch what cannot be found. Therefore, it is futile, and will not be counted, if you vote for what cannot be lynched because they cannot be found. Carry on.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:38 am

Post by scotmany12 »

JDodge wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:Why have neither of you commented on UA's self vote?
Do you think it's worth commenting on?
I do. Besides his little scuffle with flavor flave at the beginning of day 1 (which went nowhere), UA has shown little to no interest at all in finding scum. He would rather vote himself rather than actively look for scum. He did it during the end of the day yesterday, and is doing it now.
springlullaby wrote:Scot who do you want to vote right now?
UA, MBF, or Flava Flave.
mikeburnfire wrote:JDodge knows me. I'm kind of a big deal.
JD knows me too. Don't see the point of this post.
mikeburnfire wrote:
Flava Flave wrote:Then he seems to be proposing a policy execution and continues with the joking tone with "you or me or somebody else".
Heaven forbit I joke around during the RV phase.
Next is the awful double voter comment. Then he admits to being scummy, calls Day 1 "boring" which gives him an excuse to do nothing, and sets himself up for a bad fakeclaim later.
I will admit that my play was bad, but that doesn't mean that I'm scum.
It doesn't mean you are town either. You're play was bad, and it was also scummy and detrimental to the town.
mikeburnfire wrote:
As I said earlier, most things stem from Vezok, and he's a blight on games because everybody wants him dead.. And I'm talking to JDodge because I wanted to know why he voted Scot. Dur.
How exactly does everything stem from Vezok? There are currently eight other people that are neither dead, missing, or named MBF. Pretty sure stuff surrounding all of them don't stem from Vezok.

Flava Flave's case, as well as MBF's response to said case, are both poor.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:14 am

Post by Porochaz »

I agree, and I have no reason at all to change my vote from the previous day. His defence is pretty terrible
vote MBF
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:34 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

I disagree. I think my defensive was fine, and the only things that would signify me being scum are my "rolefishing" if you want to call it that, and my lurker-ness, which has always been a null tell.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:05 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Porochaz, what parts of the case against me do you consider the biggest signs of scum?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”