RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:13 am

Post by RedCoyote »

One more thing... the Vig power is still very provable. Why would you be concerned that the shot was lost? If the Vig power was lost, obviously then you would come to me and LynchMePls for answers, but not before.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:14 am

Post by RedCoyote »

EBWOP: If the Vig power was lost (if only one person was shot), obviously then you would come to me and LynchMePls for answers, but not before.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

:: VoteCount 2x7 ::

Antihero (0) -

MagnaofIllusion (0) -

RedCoyote (1) -
danakillsu

danakillsu (2) -
mykonian, RedCoyote

LynchMePls (1) -
nopointinactingup

nopointinactingup (0) -

Carapuce (1) -
Antihero

drmyshottyizsik (1) -
Carapuce

mykonian (0) -

Not Voting (3) -
drmyshottyizsik, MagnaofIllusion, LynchMePls

With 9 Alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Welcome to the Network.
Carapuce
Carapuce
Townie
Carapuce
Townie
Townie

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by Carapuce »

mykonian wrote:@ Carapuce I asked you a simple question. To join the danawagon or give your reasons why you think you shouldn't vote dana. I'd like an answer.
Reading comprehension is not one of your strong points is it? Now is the time for you to answer my question about the setup. If it is not blindingly obvious, I do not think that we should massclaim, especially with mafia caught, double especially since I do not think this is mountainous.

If you will notice, I said that I was not done with my read, was only at the point where LMP claimed to be a miller. At that point, I really did not think dana was too likely to be mafia, and later on most of the pushing on him was for things that were not mafia tells while real tells appeared to be ignored.

I still think that scorpion, who apparently also quit playing and now is being played by NAU is mafia. What is very interesting is that if NAU is mafia, I see zero way for the doc to also be mafia. The fact that people are trying to control the vig kill is stupid as well, that means at any point there are at least a few mafia people who get to influence a second kill. There are limitations on who is stupid to be killed, but for the most part you should treat this like a normal vig.

Also I agree now that dana is mafia because of the fakeclaim business, two people are saying he is. This also ties into my NAU is mafia theory as the two work well together. I would reccomend killing him tonight. If people want me outlying the points on dana that I have found I will, but with him already confirmed as mafia I would rather just spend time getting up why NAU should be killed tonight.

VOTE: danakillsu
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:42 pm

Post by LimMePls »

LynchMePls wrote:
RedCoyote wrote:I don't know what's worse... if LynchMePls is actually town and the scum kills off our power, or if he's scum and he uses it to kill one of the "acceptable" losses who just happens to be a Townie.

We have to be very specific about this Vig shot, gentlemen.
Hows this for specific. Right now I want to shoot mykonian. What do you think about this?
I'm waiting...
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:56 pm

Post by nopointinactingup »

Carapuce wrote:
I still think that scorpion, who apparently also quit playing and now is being played by NAU is mafia. What is very interesting is that if NAU is mafia,
I see zero way for the doc to also be mafia.
The fact that people are trying to control the vig kill is stupid as well, that means at any point there are at least a few mafia people who get to influence a second kill. There are limitations on who is stupid to be killed, but for the most part you should treat this like a normal vig.

Also I agree now that dana is mafia because of the fakeclaim business, two people are saying he is.
This also ties into my NAU is mafia theory as the two work well together.
I would reccomend killing him tonight. If people want me outlying the points on dana that I have found I will, but with him already confirmed as mafia I would rather just spend time getting up why NAU should be killed tonight.

1> The doc?
2> Pluh Leez you don't even have a NPAU-mafia theory let alone a joint theory.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:58 pm

Dana's claim is definitely fake claim. RC makes good points about him believing Miller claim despite "being tracker". LMP, give the Vig ability back to RC tonight else you'll be branded as scum the following day.

Unvote.Vote Dana
Justice will prevail
\m/
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:21 pm

Post by LimMePls »

nopointinactingup wrote:Dana's claim is definitely fake claim. RC makes good points about him believing Miller claim despite "being tracker". LMP, give the Vig ability back to RC tonight else you'll be branded as scum the following day.

Unvote.Vote Dana
I think saying who I'm giving the vig to ahead of time is stupid. Just sayin.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:22 pm

Of course, saying you are scum ahead of time is stupid too isn't it?
Justice will prevail
\m/
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:25 pm

Post by danakillsu »

OMG!
You guys must be the worst mafia players ever!
You say that I must be wrong because the person I essentially have a guilty on told you something! Are you really that retarded? PM the mod yourself and ask if the passing on of the vig ability is trackable!
Also, do you really think I would go to such lengths to say RC was scum if I was fakeclaiming? Why not just claim cop? Or claim that RC had targetted HC, not Jack?
The fact that none of this has even been considered is making me very angry.
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:28 pm

Stop AtE-ing. Tell us why you immediately believed in the Miller claim?
Justice will prevail
\m/
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:31 pm

Post by danakillsu »

nopointinactingup wrote:Stop AtE-ing. Tell us why you immediately believed in the Miller claim?
Lol. This just proves how stupid you really are. My post was not the least bit AtE, I bet you haven't PM'd the mod, and I never believed the miller claim.
Carapuce
Carapuce
Townie
Carapuce
Townie
Townie

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:41 pm

Post by Carapuce »

nopointinactingup wrote:
Carapuce wrote:
I still think that scorpion, who apparently also quit playing and now is being played by NAU is mafia. What is very interesting is that if NAU is mafia,
I see zero way for the doc to also be mafia.
The fact that people are trying to control the vig kill is stupid as well, that means at any point there are at least a few mafia people who get to influence a second kill. There are limitations on who is stupid to be killed, but for the most part you should treat this like a normal vig.

Also I agree now that dana is mafia because of the fakeclaim business, two people are saying he is.
This also ties into my NAU is mafia theory as the two work well together.
I would reccomend killing him tonight. If people want me outlying the points on dana that I have found I will, but with him already confirmed as mafia I would rather just spend time getting up why NAU should be killed tonight.

1> The doc?
2> Pluh Leez you don't even have a NPAU-mafia theory let alone a joint theory.
1) The guy whos name starts with doctor... im not claiming for him or anything
2) Does anyone in this game have reading comprehension down? I specifically said I had not posted reasoning yet but am pretty sure you are mafia.
danakillsu wrote:You say that I must be wrong because the person I essentially have a guilty on told you something! Are you really that retarded? PM the mod yourself and ask if the passing on of the vig ability is trackable!
Also, do you really think I would go to such lengths to say RC was scum if I was fakeclaiming? Why not just claim cop? Or claim that RC had targetted HC, not Jack?
The fact that none of this has even been considered is making me very angry.
You are missing a very important fact that you must have missed when you decided to fakeclaim. Also I think this means the people who have been voting for RC, and RC himself, are town since they would readily rejoin the wagon and you can sucker a down +- partner into voting him. That aside, the only way that you are telling the truth is if RC is mafia, LMP is mafia AND the kill went to Jack, who died with it. Have you ever heard of the saying "the simplest solution is the most likely answer"? That is what is happening here. You missed the ammount of things that must occur for you to be telling the truth. Even simpler you say? Try this on for size.

You say that RC went to only one player. RC passed on the kill, rules state that he must. So how did he visit only one player? Isn't that a physical impossibility?

You are mafia. NAU is you partner *cue his bitching* and this game should be over soon.

Will start working on why NAU/Scorpion is mafia now.
Carapuce
Carapuce
Townie
Carapuce
Townie
Townie

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by Carapuce »

Going to do a psychic move here

danakillsu: Well what if RC gave the gun to and killed the same player! That would make it look like he only target one person!
carapuce: You do realize that this still makes no sense since even if the mafia group has three players they cannot end the game with a mislynch and regular kill. With no extra kill appearing they will be caught tomorrow and two mafia will go down over the next two days.

Now, back to our regular program (tomorrow unfortunately as im going out with friends right now)
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:53 pm

danakillsu wrote:
nopointinactingup wrote:Stop AtE-ing. Tell us why you immediately believed in the Miller claim?
Lol. This just proves how stupid you really are. My post was not the least bit AtE, I bet you haven't PM'd the mod, and I never believed the miller claim.
More AtE. I have and he has yet to replied. I'm also asking the Mod if the 2nd target of the Vig shows on a tracker's result if the original target dies. The fact that you mention no suspicion of a miller claim despite your supposed role shows that you believed in it.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:54 pm

@Carapuce: How bout that case huh?
Justice will prevail
\m/
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:00 pm

Post by danakillsu »

@nopoint
Tell me you are kidding. I voted for LMP! I obviously suspected that the miller claim was untrue.
@ Carapuce
idk, that might be it I suppose. But why would a town player give the vig ability to the person he was killing? No, I'm sure RC is maf.
And no one has addressed my point that the simplest solution is actually that RC is maf. Do you really think I'm maf making up this crazy, complicated story when I could just be saying "I'm cop with guilty on RC" from the start of the day?
If so, you have come up with something much crazier than I ever could have.
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:04 pm

Not when he claimed, but when you are about to claim?!
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:05 pm

@LMP: Did you receive your Vig ability during Night or Day?
Justice will prevail
\m/
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by danakillsu »

@nopoint
Yes. I got the inspiration to PM the mod when I realized that RC was claiming to pass the vig ability to LMP, both of whom I suspected. So when I found out that it would have shown up, I switched my vote to RC. But when I originally voted LMP, I didn't know that I was going to be PMing the mod, claiming, or anything.
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:15 pm

LynchMePls wrote:I received the vig shot about a day after D2 had started. Reading the rules regarding passing the vig, you must declare when you shoot who you are passing the vig to. If the recipient dies before you can give it to them, then you have up to 24 hours to select a new person to pass the vig to.

I'm theorizing that RC tried to pass the gun to HC. When HC died, he had up to 24 hours to select the new person to give the gun to, and finally decided on me. Now, this certainly doesn't rule out RC scum (it could be a clever plan to NK the person he passed the gun to, thus giving himself 24 hours to pick a new person to give the vig to just to make himself look even townier), but I think, given his play, that it is more likely that he is just plain town. If you look at his play yesterday, it makes perfect sense that his first choice of who to pass the gun to was HC.

@Everyone: Given MoI's mountainous theory and the fact that the vig is now outed, what do you think of a mass claim popcorn style? We still have a little over a week to deadline.
Dana, how do you account for this. If it's true that LMP is targeted to be given Vig Kill in the Day, you cannot possibly track him to LMP because the Mod has to give you the answer by the end of the Night.
Justice will prevail
\m/
Carapuce
Carapuce
Townie
Carapuce
Townie
Townie

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:07 pm

Post by Carapuce »

danakillsu wrote:@ Carapuce
idk, that might be it I suppose. But why would a town player give the vig ability to the person he was killing? No, I'm sure RC is maf.
And no one has addressed my point that the simplest solution is actually that RC is maf. Do you really think I'm maf making up this crazy, complicated story when I could just be saying "I'm cop with guilty on RC" from the start of the day?
You continue to ignore that if he is lying this is a forceable gambit since the game not ending forces RC and LMP to be maifa, which given that this is basically a guarenteed 10 town 2 mafia setup. My theory here is that RC and LMP are town, you did not claim cop because you guessed that there would be a cop due to the miller, but hoped to either get RC lynched or get a read on who the cop is.

The arguement you are presenting here goes something like

1 - RC is scum with LMP
2 - RC passed the gun to who he killed
3 - The gun "disappears" if the holder dies.
4 - Somehow rule Specific-4 is ignored
5 - Mafia have three palyers

I would put massive money against, well, all five of those points. You tried to fakeclaim, you didnt read all of the rules properly and are going down now.

NAU, I will get to that sometime tomorrow. It is late now and I am meeting with a laboratory group tomorrow to finish up some work.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:04 pm

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

vote danna

lets get this over with
#freeShotty
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:21 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

LynchMePls 629 wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:
RedCoyote wrote:I don't know what's worse... if LynchMePls is actually town and the scum kills off our power, or if he's scum and he uses it to kill one of the "acceptable" losses who just happens to be a Townie.

We have to be very specific about this Vig shot, gentlemen.
Hows this for specific. Right now I want to shoot mykonian. What do you think about this?
I'm waiting...
I think that's a bad call. I think you're more likely to be town that most of the other people here probably do, but you're going to get a lot of crap if you shoot someone besides Antihero. Ultimately, however, it's your call. Go with your heart.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:00 pm

Post by mykonian »

LMP, I know I'm biased, but don't shoot me. You want to shoot someone you don't have enough information on, a lurker or active lurker. You are certain to have high accuracy there, as you can by a PoE find out that at least 2 of the scum's are in {shotty, dana, carapuce, antihero}. Seen that I am clearly not active lurking, you have more then enough posts where you can get a read on me. A lynch should be used for such a case, as then multiple town players could decide for themselves if I'm scum or not. Till now, several are confident I am, seen that the bandwagon on me at the start of this day didn't take off.

RC is right, and I would follow his (town) advice.

oh, and if you touch MoI or (scorpions replacement), Im going to lynch you. Those shots would be scummy.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”