Mini 1021: Battousai's Mountaintnous Mountain Mafia (Over)

iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:19 pm

Post by iamausername »

Right, before I get started on this, I'm going to explain, since this may not be immediately clear: In this analysis, I will primarily be looking at each post and asking the question "if I assume this player is scum, does this post say anything about who their partner is?". So if you accuse me of tunnel vision or whatever because I am talking like I am assuming you are scum, I will refer you back to this paragraph and call you a donkey. Clear?

Post #30: This Leech vote from CA really sticks out. It's just weird, there's no reason for it, and as I explained at the time, it runs completely counter to his stated goal of starting a bandwagon, any bandwagon. I could definitely see it as a clumsy distancing attempt.
Sotty/Leech +

Post #47: Even more ridiculously, he outright states that he disagrees with the reasons that Prana is being voted, but still joins the wagon for the sake of wagoning. Which is dumb as hell, but probably not something you'd do to your scum partner.
Sotty/Prana -

Post #59: Prana makes a concerted effort to ensure that CA is the first serious wagon of the game.
Sotty/Prana -

Post #62: At some point between #47 and this post, CA generates a scum read on Prana. So the "I don't think he's scummy, but I'll join the wagon anyway" wasn't just so he'd have an excuse to get off the wagon later.
Sotty/Prana -

Post #64: Leech totally ignores the spat that's going on between Prana and CA. I don't think this is revelatory about possible scum partners for him, I can see a scum player doing this whether or not his partner was involved in the spat. But in general, it's a little scummy.

Post #75: Leech does comment on it in passing now, and seems to be taking CA's side, though with a word of warning that he might be pushing it. Possible coaching here.
Leech/Sotty +, Leech/Prana -

Post #102: CA totally misrepresents fitz's case on dalt as "attacking someone for being new".
Sotty/fitz -

Post #108: Prana doesn't like the fact that Xite is encouraging Nexus to look for suspects outside the names that are already under suspicion. If Prana is scum, this seems like a strong indication that his partner falls outside that group.
Prana/Sotty --, Prana/Llama -, Prana/fitz -, Prana/Leech ++, Prana/Nightwolf ++

Post #155: Leech pointing out the fact that I didn't pursue fitz when he demonstrated a lack of setup knowledge, as well as being a general town tell for reasons I pointed out earlier, is specifically evidence against a partnership between him and fitz.
Leech/fitz -

Post #181: CA blasts Korashk quite a lot here, does not seem likely to be distancing to me.
Sotty/Llama -

Post #182: And fitz backs him up. The fact that he's not actually voting Korashk means I'm not counting this as a negative for Llama/fitz, but it's definitely a
Sotty/fitz +

Post #190: Prana spreading the suspicion around liberally here. The stuff about fitz could be distancing, since I don't think he ever follows up on it. Korashk getting the vote, on the other hand, makes this a
Prana/Llama -

Post #205: Leech takes up the case against fitz's case against dalt stronger than anyone else, I think.
Leech/fitz -

Post #207: CA goes after Korashk for requesting replacement. If he was distancing, the replacement would be a very convenient time to drop it with no consequences, so
Sotty/Llama --

Post #236: The last sentence here doesn't follow at all from what comes before it in any way that I can see, and is definitely a
Prana/fitz -

Post #240: CA continues to pursue Korashk even after he has been replaced. Definitely, definitely
Llama/Sotty --

Post #241: And Prana jumps back to CA for the above.
Prana/Sotty -

Post #246: Possible slip here; Prana says that fitz is "convinced he is right", which kind of sounds like he is assuming that fitz is town, while arguing that fitz is scummy. A bit more
Prana/fitz -

Post #250: CA attributes a Prana post to me.
Sotty/Prana -

Post #255: Llama replace-in ultimately concludes CA and fitz as the most suspect.
Llama/Sotty -, Llama/fitz -

Post #262: fitz says that town Llama would = scum CA, then votes Llama.
fitz/Llama -
fitz/Sotty -

Post #267: Prana is directly asked to comment on Leech, and his response comes across a little like he is reluctant to do so.
Prana/Leech +

Post #276: Good case on CA from Llama, and it came when attention was starting to disappear on CA.
Llama/Sotty --

Post #285: Petty little snipe here, not likely to come between scum partners. If they're going to attack each other, scum do it big.
Prana/fitz -

Post #379: I FEEL THE NEED TO FEEL THE NEED TO POINT OUT THAT YOU FEEL THE NEED. FEEL IT. FEEL THE NEED IN ME.
Leech/fitz -

Post #441: Trying to decide if the Prana line here is more likely to be scum-on-scum or scum-on-town... I suppose it depends on the followup. Nightwolf being right in the middle of the town reads =
Llama/Nightwolf +

Post #472: Several people responded to my "why don't you want to lynch CA?" questioning to say that actually, they wouldn't mind lynching CA. Nightwolf specifically says that he'd lynch CA
over wendy
, which makes it less of an empty gesture, so
Nightwolf/Sotty -

Post #474: fitz doesn't just disagree with lynching CA, he actively discourages me from even thinking about it.
fitz/Sotty +

Post #495: Leech is not willing to let go of a really poor point against fitz, that's a
Leech/fitz -

"I never said I was opposed to a CA lynch." -
Leech/Sotty +

Post #603: I just realised that this post is wrong, I meant "signal to noise ratio
decreased
". No wonder Nexus was confused.

Post #626: "wendy has done a ton of stuff that's so scummy that I've seen less scummy scum." kind of sounds like another case of Prana assuming wendy is town while calling him scum. I know I said I was focusing on looking at scum partnerships, but there's been like five pages where it's all just people talking about Xite and wendy.

Post #631: fitz throws in a nice little dig at Llama to round out the day.
fitz/Llama -

Post #645: Leech agrees with my idea that the wendy kill implicates someone who had been getting off easy. That's a fairly short list at that point, especially if you remove Leech himself from the equation.
Leech/Nightwolf -

Post #652: So here's the followup to that Llama comment I mentioned earlier. Llama seems delighted to have something solid to bolster his gut read from earlier,
Llama/Prana -

OTOH,
Llama/fitz +

Post #666: That'll be a
Llama/Prana -, Llama/fitz -, Llama/Nightwolf +, Llama/Leech +

Post #677: Prana's endless argument with Lat contained a good deal of insistance that wendy being town doesn't mean there is anything worthwhile in his posts, which, in addition to being generally scummy, is a
Prana/fitz +

Post #699: Llama makes a solid contribution to the mounting pressure on Prana.
Llama/Prana -

Post #702: Prana responds with a rather less solid contribution to the pressure on Llama.
Prana/Llama -

Post #704: Meanwhile, Leech continues to insist that an obvious null tell from Llama is a scum tell.
Leech/Llama -

Post #731: Nightwolf not just accepting Llama's answer here is very definitely a
Nightwolf/Llama --

Post #735: fitz writes off the possibility of CA/Sotty as scum for a completely ridiculous reason, which I believe he is still pushing even now.
fitz/Sotty +

Post #749: Totally unwarranted hostility from fitz to Nightwolf here.
fitz/Nightwolf -

Post #779: Sotty comes in with another solid case on Prana.
Sotty/Prana -

Post #783: fitz answers Lat's "who are your top two scum" question with a bonus third place answer of Llama. I can't see scumfitz being so desperate to get some distancing in that he'd have to break the parameters of the question, so
fitz/Llama -

Post #788: Llama limits possible partners for fitz. On the one hand, if fitz was his partner, this would make it harder for him to link other players to him if he was lynched. On the other hand, it makes it less likely that fitz would be lynched in general. And since Llama was more on the chopping black than fitz at this stage, I'm going to rank this as a
Llama/fitz +

Post #811: Extremely protracted explanation from Nightwolf as to why he voted Llama without any particular desire to see Llama lynched. But basically, he voted Llama without any desire to see Llama lynched, so
Nightwolf/Llama ++

FINAL SCORES:

SCORES AT THE END OF DAY ONE:

Sotty

Leech: 3
Nightwolf: -1
fitz: 0
Llama: -7
Prana: -8

Llama

Nightwolf: 2
Leech: 0
fitz: -3
Prana: -5
Sotty: -7

fitz

Sotty: 0
Llama: -3
Leech: -3
Prana: -3

Prana

Leech: 2
Llama: -5
Sotty: -8

Leech

Sotty: 3
Prana: 2
Llama: 0

Nightwolf

Prana: 2
Llama: 2
fitz: -1
Leech: -1
Sotty: -1

Now let's take a look at some wagons:

Post 8-30
LML (3)
-
Nexus
, CA, Prana

Post 59-136
CA (3) - Llama,
iam
, Prana

Post 155-208
Nexus (4)
-
Xite, LML, Lat
, Leech

Post 192-241
Korashk (4) -
dalt
, CA, Prana,
Nexus

Post 262-288
Llama (4) -
dalt
, CA,
Nexus
, fitz

Post 369-370
wendy (5)
- Nightwolf,
Xite, LML
, Prana,
wendy

Post 375-386
wendy (5)
- Nightwolf,
Xite, LML
, Prana, Leech

Post 408-509
wendy (5)
-
Xite, LML
, Prana, Leech, fitz

Post 518-586
Xite (4)
-
Lat
, Nightwolf, Leech,
wendy

Post 586-611
wendy (6)
-
Xite, LML
, Prana, fitz,
Nexus, wendy

Post 624-End of D1
Xite (6)
-
Lat
, Nightwolf, Leech,
iam
wendy
, Llama

Post 760-763
Llama (5) - Leech, Prana, Nightwolf,
LML, Nexus

Post 799-804
LML (3)
-
iam
, Llama,
Nexus

Post 834-836
Nexus (4)
- fitz, Nightwolf, Leech, Llama

Post 840-843
LML (4)
-
iam
, Sotty, Nightwolf, Llama

Post 843-End of D2
Nexus (4)
- fitz, Leech,
Lat
, Nightwolf

Something that strikes me here is that Nightwolf and Leech seem to appear together quite often; most notably, they're the only two names (well, of the living) that appear on both lynching wagons. I think it's pretty unlikely that scum would stick so close together. Voting together one day or the other, sure, but I don't think they'd do it on both.

The other big big thing is the wendy and LML nightkills. There are two players that I simply do not believe would have come out with those kills on their own, and those players are fitz and Prana. On that basis, I'm fully prepared to write off fitz/Prana, fitz/Sotty and Prana/Sotty as possible pairings (No one was occupying Sotty's slot during N1, so if she's scum, her partner acted alone in killing wendy).

So, if I remove Leech/Nightwolf, fitz/Prana, fitz/Sotty and Prana/Sotty, plus anything that scored below -2 on my pairing analysis, it leaves these possible pairings:

Sotty/Leech
Sotty/Nightwolf
Llama/Leech
Llama/Nightwolf
Prana/Leech
Prana/Nightwolf
fitz/Nightwolf

Yeah, so pretty much, I think one or the other of Leech or Nightwolf is scum, but not both. I also think that whichever one it is, their partner is Prana, hence the vote. Here are some reasons.

All of the following Prana quotes strike me in some way as betraying a scum mindset:
Prana, iso 28 wrote:I have no clue if he deliberately lied or not, I'm just pointing out to claim he deliberately lied is to paint him scummy for your own ends, and to not actually consider all possibilities, which
we, as town
, should be doing.
Do I need to explain this one?
Prana, iso 29 wrote: Things aren't set black and white, you are deliberately ignoring the fact there are other potential factors, everyone is pointing this out, and you're sitting there with your fingers in your ears ignoring everything people are saying,
convinced you are right.
If fitz was scum pushing a mislynch, which Prana was arguing, he wouldn't be convinced he was right, he'd know he was wrong.

[quote="Prana, iso 41]Now are you going to try scum hunting or are you destined to just distract town by tunnelling on me over a completely pointless issue? Because if it's the second one I may well vote for you on principle so we can get you out of the way and get on with some real scum hunting here.[/quote]

"I may well vote you on principle" - it seems like he's just non-commitally floating the idea of a policy lynch here to see if he can get away with it.
Prana, iso 53 wrote:Actually I've not too long ago said CA is still one of my picks as likely scum.
Wording issue here; the fact that he mentions that he's said it not too long ago, rather than just saying straight "CA is still one of my likely picks as scum" suggests that he is overly concerned with appearing consistent.
Prana, iso 71 wrote:
wendy HAS done a ton of stuff that's so scummy that I've seen less scummy scum.
^ This is a big one. Just, really think about what he's actually saying here. wendy has been remarkably scummy, so scummy, in fact, that Prana has seen
less scummy scum
. Why would that be at all remarkable if wendy was scum? It wouldn't. This sentence only makes sense if Prana is saying that wendy was a remarkably scummy
townie
Prana, iso 73 wrote:I'm not one for tunnelling if I can help it unless the person is acting considerably scummy (see: wendy).
The first in a long series of posts on D2 where Prana continues to insist that wendy was scummy scum scum even though he died and flipped town. Basically, the purpose of this is to place the responsibility for wendy's lynch on wendy's shoulders, and thus not on Prana.

And now I run into the brick wall of Prana and Lat's wall of text arguments, against which I beat my head repeatedly.
Prana, iso 80 wrote: I do love how I'm being made out to be scummy... for doing something pro-town.
Kinda sounds like the old "I'm being suspecteded for the wrong reasons" tell.

In addition to all of that, I think the whole point about him forgetting, or "losing track" of his suspicions on Xite from Lat was a good one, and I have never been satisfied with Prana's explanation for it, no matter how many times he repeats it.

I still think Llama's no lynch push on D2 would be a huge and totally unnecessary risk for him as scum, and I just have a strong gut feel that fitz is town, so if Prana is town, that would PoE it down to Sotty + Leech/Nightwolf, but I really think it's Prana at this point.

This post might all be a little disjointed, but I've spent far too long on it already and it's holding me back from keeping up with more recent stuff, so. Hitting the submit button. Gonna respond to stuff from today in a moment.
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:04 pm

Post by iamausername »

Llama wrote:[Leech] went after me for getting Xite lynched over TW when he was voting Xite.
I don't remember this happening, but if it did, that is a damn fine point against Leech. Can I get some quotage/linkage?
Leech wrote:Ok, I've had a few things to say that I've witheld due to no lynching. IAU clearly stated that when we no-lynch it should be done mercilessly. Then, when time comes he decides to post this:
IAU wrote:I'd be right there with you all, but I'm concerned about the possibility that we no lynch and then a townie flakes on us and we lose because he gets modkilled.
While, on the surface, that looks like good advice, he used that to avoid no-lynching. Also, what he fails to realize that is that there is no such thing as townie inactivity in the night phase. LmL was inactive for a long time, so he was going to be mod-killed due to inactivity. With a less than 24 hour day phase, someone couldn't have been inactive long enough to actually get mod-killed. Making the day take longer, though? That would give a player long enough to actually be mod-killed due to inactivity. So, all things considered, that is an extremely scummy suggestion. No-lynching quickly would only prevent someone from getting mod-killed due to inactivity. So his actions were opposite of his words.

In fact, IAU didn't no-lynch until the third phase of no-lynching. Isn't it odd how one of the main advocators of nolynching the day before MyLo refrained from doing it so long? I'm really not liking how IAU is saying one thing while doing another.
Well, this is all really dumb. What makes you think that inactivity modkills would only affect us if they happened yesterday? My concern was that it might happen TODAY (or even tomorrow). Unless you think we should be rushing through every day in 24 hours too, this is still a concern. Any townie flaking now will potentially lose the game for us. I want to make sure everyone is aware of that. If you flake, you aren't just causing a disruption, you are completely throwing the game and ruining nine other people's hopes of victory. I know this is kind of pot calling the kettle black considering that I have been the least active player today, but it is vitally important that this is impressed upon everyone's minds. NO FLAKING.
havingfitz wrote:I think Sotty is cleared in that CA was awol at the end of D1 and I'm inclined to think both scum votes were in play.
This is an incredibly ridiculous reason to clear Sotty, which conversely makes for a fine reason to clear fitz.
Sotty wrote:I almost want to give you this as it is some what important, but he can't answer a question from the frame of mind he was in back then, you shouldn't ask him to do that.
Huh? Why not?
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:02 am

Post by Battousai »

Vote Count:

PranaDevil
-2- Leech, iamausername
Llamafluff
-1- havingfitz
Sotty7
-1- PranaDevil
NightWolf
-1- Sotty7
havingfitz
-1- Llamafluff

Not voting:
Nightwolf

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch before Oct 2nd!
Last edited by Battousai on Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:13 am

Post by havingfitz »

Responses in bold:
LlamaFluff wrote:
vote havingfitz

Yes I know it goes against some stuff I said earlier, but this is where I stand

PD im thinking is actually town at this point
Leech is just stubborn town
Sotty is townish given the entry attacking NW which I dont see scum doing
IAU is a slight town read, I have my doubts on him being town but he leans there
NW is a little bit of a town read, but I dont have any justification for it, which has burned me in a recent offsite game

Also if fitz is scum, Leech and IAU are town. Sotty probably as well.

Few key points on fitz though, note that I will not be able to get into a post war since I have a steel design midterm friday.

Early on fitz latched onto the fact that dalt claimed to be new when he wasnt. This became his talking point for the entire day as apparently its the equivilant of claiming scum since its a lie. The following is a pretty good summation of the case
I haven’t tried to rationalize his reasons for lying. The fact his lie and play has garnered a good bit of discussion, and he has posted (albeit once) without any explanation since he was called out adds to my suspicion toward him.
Eventually he dropped it and voted me for primarily what my predicessor did

Aside this is interesting
I wasn’t using LAL as the lone reason for voting dalt. I also thought his game naivety was a bit overt and my suspicions were compounded by the fact dalt bailed on the game and failed to acknowledge a single point against him when he did post after accusations were made towards him.
What confuses me here is why this means that dalt was town to fitz. He says that dalt not responding to accusations, and falking on the game mean that he was not as scummy. Interested in the logic behind this assertment.

Where do you get that I thought dalt was town? No where in my quote above was there any inference to dalt being town. I moved off of dalt to you because at that point in the game you were my next highest suspect. Iirc I continued to suspect dalt’s slot until it flipped town.

His move to me is one that is as indefensive as possible. He states that it is for korashks play, no lynch talk, and saying I know he isnt playing as good as he can.

What’s your point? You disagree with my reasons. Ok...

First, korashk is something I can never really account for since im not him
Second, fitz came around on no lynch farily fast, so thats out the window
@Llamafluff….I have never played in a mountainous game nor gone into a game from the start aware there were only two scum. The no-lynch logic appears to make sense…it’s just a foreign concept to me to do one early in the game.
Third, ad hominem, which fitz has done at least
Sorry I didn’t spoon feed you. There a thingy on the bottom of the screen that allows you to sort on specific players.... These remain the only reasons atm for my suspicions towards Llamafluff so if you want more…just reread them repeatedly.
a few times
TW's play is really crap.
So fitz moves off someone from lying due to them flaking, onto someone for entirely what their predicessor has done.

Misreprentation. I moved off dalt because I had zero support for my suspicions towards him. As for my move to you...it wasn’t entirely your predecessor...it was primarily your predecessor. Your predecessor was the same role as you are...right? So the time he was in the game and any suspicions he raised are invalid?

This is from now though
I had suspicions towards Llama earlier in the game which never went away completely. He was a front runner for the D2 lynch and managed to survive. The player I have the strongest town view of (Sotty despite previous games) is of the mind Llama is scum. All these suspicions from a large portion of the players makes me think we can't all continue to be wrong. If one looks and sounds like scum they must be scum....right?
Lets break it down, apparently he was suspicious from me early on, although given what I just posted, all of his points are not on me, but my predicessor. Any other points are unexplained, so that point is just lip service. Me being a possible lynch D2, yet not getting lynched, is also a tell. An explaination there would be nice. Finally he says that he is sheeping Sotty, who is voting me based entirely on WIFOM (and ignoring my requests for further explaination).

Not sheeping. I suspected you earlier. The pool of players is getting smaller and previous suspicions towards your player slot, both from me and from others can not continue to be ignored (at least not IMO).

Finally he uses a gamblers fallacy, saying that I must be scum because everyone else who has got lynched has been scum. Of course that would include Sotty (CA wagon day one), PD (always talked about as scum), and a few others at a couple of points.

No one else lynched has been scum. WTH does your statement above mean? It makes absolutely no sense.

So he is saying I am scum, but is not presenting a case once you break it down. His past points are nonexistant, he is following a WIFOM case blindly, and he is adding fallacys to boot.

Ummm...my previous points still exist, I am not following Sotty’s earlier case on you blindly (misrep), and your fallacy statement above makes no sense. I don’t think I’ve said anywhere that you must be scum...you’re just at the top of my list. Other than my ‘ridiculous’ town read on Sotty...all the other players are very close in regards to suspicion to me.

There is more stuff out there between dalt push and now (like him being afraid to join TW wagon due to it going fast), but this is a good start as I have a ASCE meeting I need to be at in 20 minutes followed by a FE review session.

I look forward to the ‘more stuff’. Since I’m not scum though I do not think it will be any better than the misstatements above.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:26 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Iam, I like most of your post 950. Not really sure how helpful the buddy analysis is right now, but if we manage to get a scum flip I think it will be something to look back on.

I tend to agree RE: Leech/Nightwolf. I am feeling better about Leech since our exchange today and in contrast Nightwolf has been very scummy. I disagree that Llama scum wouldn't push for a no lynch. If anything him doing that is a null tell because I would expect it from him as town or scum. Nightwolf + Llama is my current pick for the scum team.

Your Prana case is probably the strongest I have seen today, I just have a big feeling he is town. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but I would much rather lynch Nightwolf.
iamausername Post 951 wrote:Huh? Why not?
I just feel like it is pointless to ask someone to do something like that pretending so and so hasn't flipped. Too easy to manipulate. Of course I could be tunneling on Wolf here, I just found his contributions today to be very scummy.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:38 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

I really wish people would not do the bold responses.
fitz wrote:As for my move to you...it wasn’t entirely your predecessor...it was primarily your predecessor. Your predecessor was the same role as you are...right? So the time he was in the game and any suspicions he raised are invalid?
Actually, it is entirely my predecessor. Your points against me were being abbrasive (applies to almost everyone at somepoint in each game) and talking about no lynch. You keep refrencing "earlier things" but I really cant find anything, would be nice to hear it again, or for once.

Anyway, what you seem to be saying here is something along the lines of "You have not died, but multiple people have suspected you over the course of the game. This means you are probably scum". That is about the only point against me that you are bringing up. Why cant the suspicion that has been on CA be ignored? The suspicion of PD? You seem to be applying this tell only to me.

@IAU - The reaction from Leech was him getting on me for essentially hammering Xite (the no lynch thing). I made a move that lynched a top scum pick, and he jumped on me for the no lynch statement, seeming to ignore the point that I did think Xite was scum.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:00 pm

Post by havingfitz »

LlamaFluff wrote:I really wish people would not do the bold responses.
fitz wrote:As for my move to you...it wasn’t entirely your predecessor...it was primarily your predecessor. Your predecessor was the same role as you are...right? So the time he was in the game and any suspicions he raised are invalid?
Actually, it is entirely my predecessor. Your points against me were being abbrasive (applies to almost everyone at somepoint in each game) and talking about no lynch. You keep refrencing "earlier things" but I really cant find anything, would be nice to hear it again, or for once.

Anyway, what you seem to be saying here is something along the lines of "You have not died, but multiple people have suspected you over the course of the game. This means you are probably scum". That is about the only point against me that you are bringing up. Why cant the suspicion that has been on CA be ignored? The suspicion of PD? You seem to be applying this tell only to me.

@IAU - The reaction from Leech was him getting on me for essentially hammering Xite (the no lynch thing). I made a move that lynched a top scum pick, and he jumped on me for the no lynch statement, seeming to ignore the point that I did think Xite was scum.
I don’t “keep refrencing ‘earlier things’” as you say. I mention “suspicions towards Llama earlier in the game which never went away completely” once (Post 915) when I put my current vote on you to indicate the foundation of my current vote was based on those earlier suspicions (my ISO 14).

Your paraphrase of what I “seem to be saying” is a bit misleading. What I am saying is you have been the prime suspect at one time or another for a majority of the players. IMO that is a fact that should not be ignored. Even if you were actually town....and both scum had been targeting you that would still put you high on the majority of the townies’ suspect lists in the game (6 of 9). I’ve said I don’t have the strongest feeling towards anyone in the game but of the players I am willing to consider (everyone other than Spotty ATM)....you are atop my list. Prana and CA/Sotty haven’t garnered nearly as much suspicion throughout the course of the game as you have so it’s not the same situation. Deal with it.

Leech
Leech
Goon
Leech
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:10 am

Post by Leech »

LlamaFluff wrote:@IAU - The reaction from Leech was him getting on me for essentially hammering Xite (the no lynch thing). I made a move that lynched a top scum pick, and he jumped on me for the no lynch statement, seeming to ignore the point that I did think Xite was scum.
I never once jumped on you for your vote on Xite. I questioned, and still question, your reasons for the vote after your later claim to have contemplating forcing a no-lynch. Considering at the time you would have been debating that subject, you had not expressed that you felt that no lynch was even a good idea. The posts from you, until beyond Wendy's flip, you were fence sitting on the subject. It was never about you hammering Xite, it was the fact that you hammered while claiming to consider forcing a no lynch. Those two actions do not make sense together.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:07 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Sotty7 Post 943 wrote:Leech what's your opinion of Nightwolf right now? Of Iam?
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:21 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

havingfitz wrote:I don’t “keep refrencing ‘earlier things’” as you say. I mention “suspicions towards Llama earlier in the game which never went away completely” once (Post 915) when I put my current vote on you to indicate the foundation of my current vote was based on those earlier suspicions (my ISO 14).
See thats my point, you are voting me for your iso 14, that was OVER 90 DAYS AGO. You have never added to it. Your three points were what my predicessor did, talking about no lynch (later you recended that point), and me saying you have played better then you are this game, which you HAVE.
Your paraphrase of what I “seem to be saying” is a bit misleading. What I am saying is you have been the prime suspect at one time or another for a majority of the players. IMO that is a fact that should not be ignored. Even if you were actually town....and both scum had been targeting you that would still put you high on the majority of the townies’ suspect lists in the game (6 of 9). I’ve said I don’t have the strongest feeling towards anyone in the game but of the players I am willing to consider (everyone other than Spotty ATM)....you are atop my list. Prana and CA/Sotty haven’t garnered nearly as much suspicion throughout the course of the game as you have so it’s not the same situation. Deal with it.
Sotty/CA I can see you arguing this point on, but PD has easily been as talked about as much as I have. That should have no bearing on who you suspect though. I already am basically discounting your 90 day (actually closer to 100 now) case on me which is basically what my predicessor did, so this is just an attack that is purely sheeping other players. You may be denying it, but when you say "you have been suspected by most players", that is sheeping at its most basic level.

Im not moving my vote. Fitz is scum here probably with IAU or Nightwolf.

If you want another reason, look at how he approached the end of yesterday where the vote getters were LmL, Nexus and myself. He sets himself up to vote anyone he wanted in such a way that near the end of the day he could vote anyone he wanted to (he jumped on Nexus who would be scum ideal lynch due to me and LmL continuing to attack eachother).
Co-host of The USL Show
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:26 pm

Post by havingfitz »

LLama...I am not sheeping anyone. I was suspicious of your role (primariy for Korashk but also for you) earlier in the game. I have returned to you as my top suspect because others I suspected equally or higher have been eliminated and the pool to select scum from has got smaller. With seven players left...five of whom I am willing to consider, you are atop my list...hence the vote.

And since when is it a bad thing to factor in the suspicions of confirmed town? Perhaps when you are scum?

As 8 of 11 non-Llama players have suspected you enough to vote you...you have clearly been scummy (or are you saying all their cases were nonexistent?) and need to go. Why should you go? Because you are either scum that needs lynched or scummyTown that will continue to distract town from the real scum and allow scum to hide behind you.

Today's the deadline, not looking good for Prana atm.

PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:41 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Nightwolf wrote:
PranaDevil wrote:
Which means as it stands, the town are looking for a draw?
The second No Lynch vote was bloody stupid anyway, it was obvious scum had chosen not to kill as we returned from night early, just like we have here. So why did we just repeat the damned cycle? Both sides were damned stupid there anyway.
Town should be trying to lynch,
the first No Lynch was good, I agreed with it and went with it, the second was just a massive waste of for all involved as the outcome was known before it was done.
Scum on the other hand are supposed to be trying to win,
and evidently
have gone against their win condition
by not doing so. So I haven't a clue what's going on, but we do need to stop the damned No Lynches.
First, the bolded. Very interesting word choice here. Town should be trying to lynch, while scum on the other hand should be trying to win. On the other hand? That phrase tends to imply a difference of some sort, so the town must not be trying to win as they lynch, their only concern is that they should be lynching. That is basically a scum claim in itself since he wants to win and yet winning is exclusively associated with scum there.
Different word choices do not make me scum, I'd not even say they're poor word choices, as I tend to type as I think things in my head, and I don't tend to go over the posts with a fine tooth comb to make sure they're worded expertly. I have no reason to be re-reading my posts repeatedly just to make sure tiny things aren't accidently in there. You're forgetting that to call something scummy it has to at least be negative to the town, how is a different choice of words a negative to the town?
Nightwolf wrote:There are other things off about this post as well though. Example: the underlined. The rule was just added after the second no-lynch/no-kill, so the conclusion that town is looking for a draw cannot be obtained from the first two no lynches.
Except for the whole fact that it's common knowledge that after a few no lynch/no kill period there will be a "Happily Ever After" decision even if it's not in the rules of course, or are you suggesting the mod would just let it continue going indefinitely? So how would the "endless loop" have been fixed? I was worried we would move into a draw, because it made absolutely no sense that the scum no killed to me, and made even less sense we no lynched twice in a row, and I was seriously wondering what everyone was smoking on the third. Yeah, it worked out that we didn't draw, but where did it leave us? With a game harder to get into than if we had lynched day 2. I'd hardly say it's worked out nicely for us here.
Nightwolf wrote:Then we have the italics as well, which says that the scum are not playing to their win condition by not killing. Prana does admit though when asked that it would be in town's favor to get scum to kill. This would naturally mean that it would be in scum's favor for them not to, making it their best play.
But scum's win condition is to eliminate town, they should be playing to do as such, not avoid killing town, I can actually understand why scum no killed twice running and only killed when forced, though it was still crap play as if the rule hadn't been put in, how do we know how far they would go with it? It could have led straight to a forced draw, fact is we had no clue what they were doing, just that they no killed two nights running. If they had been planning for a draw, the third no lynch would have run us into it, which as far as I'm concerned meant everyone voting no lynch on day 3 was playing against their win condition (Whether scum or town, as scum should be trying to force mislynches too).
Nightwolf wrote:Now, since Prana seems convinced that the scum are playing for a draw. As I said, for that to be the case, they wouldve had to decide that from the beginning with the way they have played. So the is the possibility (though I wouldn't consider this entirely likely myself) that the scum play was for the exact reason of being able to use the argument of handing the scum a draw in order to avoid the otherwise inevitable no lynch when it would occur.
What? What about if someone was getting a bit to close to them? Evidently that didn't happen, but you're looking in a black and white situation, I'd rather accept that there are a lot of shades of grey in between and play things safe. Apologies if you don't accept that playing safe and wanting to win are good town behaviour, but I don't like just throwing in the towel and giving up, which as far as I was concerned is what we did on the third no lynch because we threw our chance to decide what happened away and allowed the scum to decide whether the game went on or just ended. How is that playing to win?
iamausername wrote:All of the following Prana quotes strike me in some way as betraying a scum mindset:
Prana, iso 28 wrote:I have no clue if he deliberately lied or not, I'm just pointing out to claim he deliberately lied is to paint him scummy for your own ends, and to not actually consider all possibilities, which
we, as town
, should be doing.
Do I need to explain this one?
I'd wish you would. If I'd just said "which we should be doing" I'd have been jumped on for the fact it was ambiguous and could have suggested I meant "we" as in "me and my scum partner", hence why I put town but it would appear it's one of those lose/lose situations, you ignore putting town and someone jumps on you for it, you put town and someone jumps on for it. What it boils down to is a complete and utter null tell.
iamausername wrote:
Prana, iso 29 wrote: Things aren't set black and white, you are deliberately ignoring the fact there are other potential factors, everyone is pointing this out, and you're sitting there with your fingers in your ears ignoring everything people are saying,
convinced you are right.
If fitz was scum pushing a mislynch, which Prana was arguing, he wouldn't be convinced he was right, he'd know he was wrong.
I didn't say
I
was convinced he was right, I said
HE
was convinced he was right and ignoring everything. How the hell did you manage to even get that cocked up so badly?
iamausername wrote:
Prana, iso 41 wrote:Now are you going to try scum hunting or are you destined to just distract town by tunnelling on me over a completely pointless issue? Because if it's the second one I may well vote for you on principle so we can get you out of the way and get on with some real scum hunting here.
"I may well vote you on principle" - it seems like he's just non-commitally floating the idea of a policy lynch here to see if he can get away with it.
It was a threat to try getting him to scum hunt. Please do not be twisting things to make them scummy.
iamausername wrote:
Prana, iso 53 wrote:Actually I've not too long ago said CA is still one of my picks as likely scum.
Wording issue here; the fact that he mentions that he's said it not too long ago, rather than just saying straight "CA is still one of my likely picks as scum" suggests that he is overly concerned with appearing consistent.
Was it long ago or not? It was also responding to a direct question from yourself, so I was pointing out that had you been paying attention you'd have known that. Again, you're stretching to twist something into being scummy.
iamausername wrote:
Prana, iso 71 wrote:
wendy HAS done a ton of stuff that's so scummy that I've seen less scummy scum.
^ This is a big one. Just, really think about what he's actually saying here. wendy has been remarkably scummy, so scummy, in fact, that Prana has seen
less scummy scum
. Why would that be at all remarkable if wendy was scum? It wouldn't. This sentence only makes sense if Prana is saying that wendy was a remarkably scummy
townie
Meh, badly worded, my point was I didn't 100% know if wendy was scum or not, but I've seen scum in other games who were less scummy despite being blatantly obvious about it.
iamausername wrote:
Prana, iso 73 wrote:I'm not one for tunnelling if I can help it unless the person is acting considerably scummy (see: wendy).
The first in a long series of posts on D2 where Prana continues to insist that wendy was scummy scum scum even though he died and flipped town. Basically, the purpose of this is to place the responsibility for wendy's lynch on wendy's shoulders, and thus not on Prana.
What lynch was that then? You mean the non-existant one where wendy replaced out, survived the lynch and was killed overnight by the scum? That one do you mean? That means I cannot be responsible for any lynch of wendy, but I can damned sure say that wendy was responsible for acting scummy. Or did I force Adel to come in and act scummy?

-------------

I'm now actually concerned with Nightwolf from the above, and what Sotty said, despite the fact my vote is on him. (That's not to say I currently believe Sotty to be town, but I don't believe there could be a Sotty/Nightwolf connection, as there was no reason for him to attempt to bus Nightwolf), I'm not liking iam either, that massive post from him against me didn't even feel like town scum hunting, just felt like he was twisting things deliberately to push for the easy mislynch, but as nobody is voting him I wont get anywhere pushing for his lynch today with such a close deadline. But I don't believe he's town at all.

As the Sotty wagon also doesn't appear to be going anywhere, and any lynch of my suspects is better than me allowing known town to be potentially lynched, I'll throw my vote on Nightwolf.

unvote
vote: Nightwolf

Apologies as well for not being around for a good few days. (Wont explain here, the long and short is we had restricted net access)
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:41 am

Post by Battousai »

Final Vote Count:

PranaDevil -2- Leech, iamausername

NightWolf
-2- Sotty7, PranaDevil
Llamafluff
-1- havingfitz
havingfitz
-1- Llamafluff

Not voting:
Nightwolf

PranaDevil -Mafia Goon- has been lynched D6!

It is now N6, D7 will start Monday, Oct 4th at 1200hrs (UTC-5).
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:22 am

Post by Battousai »

iamausername -Vanilla Townie- has been NK'd, N5

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch pre-deadline! Deadline for D7 is October 12nd at 1400hrs (UTC-5).

Day 7 starts, now!
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:26 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I won't deny that I feel pretty stupid at this point.

I still think the final scum is Nightwolf though.
Leech
Leech
Goon
Leech
Goon
Goon

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:50 am

Post by Leech »

Sotty, I just read your ISO and you do have a lot of answering to do. When you first replaced into this game you were all over Prana and Fitz. In fact your first "actual" post in this game you tore those two apart. After that, you maintained your suspicions and verified them in your second "actual" post. After having a brief discussion with me you vote for LmL for... jumping all over the place and trying to spread suspicion. You abandoned your two top suspects to vote for a player for a case that someone else built. This always strikes a chord with me, as I've mentioned previously in this game.

My main point, here, is that in the previous phase you were maintaining that Prana couldn't be scum due to his actions looking like "frustrated town." Considering you were all over Prana's ass the previous lynching phase, I really don't see that as a legitimate reason for you figuring he was town. It looks like you were ok with voting for him when the case was "ok" but not when a serious lynch attempt would be made. What caused you to abandon your top suspect? I've seen nothing in this game that would make you change your mind, outside of not actually wanting him lynched.

That being said, I do agree that Nightwolf is number two on my list of suspects after his plays yesterday. You were spot on with his fluff and "sniffing around the lynch" as you put it. I also don't like how he's been on every lynch, except the one that actually got scum. He had reasons for voting for the previous lynches, and actually took an interest in them. Prana, though? He didn't even mention that one a single time. The questions he asked Prana were never actually a form of scumhunting, and would do absolutely nothing in the way of deciding whether or not that player was scum. He asked pointless questions the entire phase, and I really do not like that.

So, it's between Sotty and Nightwolf for me. I think the fact that Sotty was after Prana pretty heavily upon replacement, but very adamant about being against it in the last phase is a damning tell. Nothing was really mentioned other than "It seems TOO perfect" for a reason that her previous number one suspect was all of a sudden town to her. That was a massive change with little to no legitimate explanation.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:06 am

Post by Sotty7 »

If you look back Leech, I decided that PD was frustrated town due to his reactions to the no lynching. I truly believed (stupidly) that scum wouldn't be so obvious and would just take each no lynch as it was pretty obvious that was happening. As for my LML switch, I did agree with Iam's reasoning for the most part, but I also switched over because PD nor Fitz were going to be lynched that day. I was compromising my position to go after a scummy player as deadline approached. One thing I will say that has been really hurting this town is the deadline lynches and the lack of majorities on the final lynches. I think we really need to fix that today. Compromise has to happen to make for an effective town.

Basically I WIFOMed myself off my gut read in an attempt to not be played by the scum. Instead I let the scum play me and make me sad.

For me it is between Nightwolf and Llama with an outside chance of Fitz. Nightwolf has been really scummy the last day so I really think it was him. Not sure what to think about Llama right now. I still think he looks bad from the vote counts, but after the fail that was yesterday I think I might put that to one side and trust my gut. Fitz was away for one of the kills, so I tend to think scum wouldn't no kill without talking it over. Still, my assumptions have been some what wrong so far, I am willing to admit this one might be as well.

But Nightwolf is really leaping out at me and is far and away my number one suspect today.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:35 am

Post by havingfitz »

Just a quick check-in to start the day and pass on my thoughts.

Looking over the voting so far in the game...prior to IAM's NK reveal...I believed the remaining town (not counting myself) in order of certainty were IAM, Leech, Llama, Sotty and Nightwolf. I know this is against my suspicions yesterday but with another actual lynch (as opposed to all the no lynches) we have more info to go off and the fact the lynch was scum is even more telling IMO. I am zoned in on Nightwolf and Sotty as the strongest candidates for the remaining scum. I'll try to support that suspicion in more detail but it may be a few days as I will be away from a computer for the majority of the next three days (I may have some time in the evenings but it will be limited).

tl:dr
; I think the remaining scum is either Nightwolf or Sotty.

LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:53 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Im here, will not be posting much if at all until wednesday night due to way to much lab work and an upcoming midterm.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:28 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

iamausername wrote:
Prana

Leech: 2
Llama: -5
Sotty: -8

I'm fully prepared to write off fitz/Prana, fitz/Sotty and Prana/Sotty as possible pairings

<possible pairs>
Sotty/Leech
Sotty/Nightwolf
Llama/Leech
Llama/Nightwolf
Prana/Leech
Prana/Nightwolf
fitz/Nightwolf

Yeah, so pretty much, I think one or the other of Leech or Nightwolf is scum, but not both. I also think that whichever one it is, their partner is Prana, hence the vote.
So yeah, Sotty is town. Fitz too probably.
Co-host of The USL Show
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:01 am

Post by havingfitz »

Sheep much? So your suspicions of me have passed?

Leech
Leech
Goon
Leech
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:26 am

Post by Leech »

Llama wrote:So yeah, Sotty is town. Fitz too probably.
Ok, I'm sure that if IAU were here he'd probably agree that we should take new knowledge into consideration before we assume things based solely off of a post he made in the previous phase. The fact that Prana flipped scum, does change things. Especially if you look over the points he made which were used to decide that Prana/Sotty were less likely.
IAU wrote:Post #47: Even more ridiculously, he outright states that he disagrees with the reasons that Prana is being voted, but still joins the wagon for the sake of wagoning. Which is dumb as hell, but probably not something you'd do to your scum partner. Sotty/Prana -
He was right joining the wagon for the sake of joining ist stupid, but it could be something you would do to your partner. It's called distancing. Scum can easily jump off that wagon at a later date, and get away with it, because they would obviously have a better reason later on. It's just a safe move for scum. "I only voted to get the wagon going!" is such an easy copout. I don't see how that makes that pairing less likely at all.
IAU wrote:Post #59: Prana makes a concerted effort to ensure that CA is the first serious wagon of the game. Sotty/Prana -
Actually, it looks more like he was coaching:
Prana wrote:CA, what's wrong with a bandwagon? Nothing in essence, but there has to be a reason, throwing your vote onto absolutely everyone is helping nobody, for one you're not building a wagon by changing your vote so often because it isn't hanging around long enough to create a possible wagon.
For two you've announced by your own hand that your ENTIRE reason for doing so is to find where people stand on various players... well you can not only do that without wagonning absolutely everyone, but by announcing what you are doing, you have destroyed it's effectiveness.
I don't see how this makes the pairing any less likely, either.
IAU wrote:Post #241: And Prana jumps back to CA for the above. Prana/Sotty -
The exerpt from Prana's post:
Prana wrote:You mean the guy who replaced out and is no longer playing this game? Vote switch time.

unvote; vote: CA

At least pretend to pay attention to what's going on.
Again, how does this make the pairing less likely? CA wasn't paying attention to the game, and he was looking incredibly scummy by trying to find any reason to suspect someone. This, could just as easily be Prana getting frustrated with CA's plays in this game. Especially considering he was already coaching him previously.
IAU wrote:Post #250: CA attributes a Prana post to me. Sotty/Prana -
Misquoting, from a player that clearly wasn't paying attention to this game, decreases the odds of a scum group? I don't think so.
IAU wrote:Post #779: Sotty comes in with another solid case on Prana. Sotty/Prana -
This is the first valid point he had that would reduce the possibility of a Sotty/Prana paring. However, Sotty dropped that case very quick and only pursued it for an extremely short period of time. This could easily be considered a brief moment of distancing.

Also, remember how large of a topic it was that both scum were on the Xite lynch, which is why Wendy died? Well, Prana wasn't. So, having said that, let's look at the final vote count for day 1:

Xite (6) - Lat, Nightwolf, Leech, iam, wendy, Llama

Prana wasn't on it, and neither was Sotty. Scum could have easily avoided this lynch entirely. A lot of people were under the impression that Wendy was killed to distract from tye double-scum Xite wagon. When that fact proves to be false, maybe Wendy was killed to distract from the wendy wagon? Considering both suspects were killed, that proves that everyone's suspicions were false so neither wagon could really be examined. CA's vote was on Llama which completely made him exempt from either wagon regardless of a lynch.

In the second phase of the game, Prana's vote was on Llama, and Sotty's was on LmL. For the second phase, again, both of their votes were NOT on the lynching wagon. This, again, removes guilt from both players having not been part of the mislynch. Sotty's argument that "Scum push mislynches if they can get away with it" is invalidated by the fact that proven scum has avoided the lynching wagon. Both Sotty and Prana have avoided the lynch wagons. This is a link between them.

Adding this to the reasons why I think IAU was wrong on his assessment of Sotty/Prana, I think that Sotty is, quite frankly, the most likely Scum candidate. This is especially true when you look at how Sotty defended Prana non-stop over such a small thing. "I don't think scum would be that obvious..." while arguing that scum would be obvious and push every single mislynch in this game. Considering the confirmed scum in this game has been proven to avoid the lynching wagons, the idea that their strategy was to keep the heat off by making the town lynch ourselves becomes much more likely.

Sotty is in no way cleared, and is most likely scum from my perspective.

Vote: Sotty
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:56 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Leech Post 971 wrote:In the second phase of the game, Prana's vote was on Llama, and Sotty's was on LmL. For the second phase, again, both of their votes were NOT on the lynching wagon. This, again, removes guilt from both players having not been part of the mislynch. Sotty's argument that "Scum push mislynches if they can get away with it" is invalidated by the fact that proven scum has avoided the lynching wagon. Both Sotty and Prana have avoided the lynch wagons. This is a link between them.
You're reaching here.

My point isn't disproven because one scum wasn't on the wagon. I have already provided meta evidence to show scum will be on lynching wagons. You haven't debunked me here at all.

I don't know why you didn't argue all this yesterday when Iam brought it up, but you are arguing a few things I don't agree with. The mis quote, for example, demonstrates a lack a fimlartiy between PD and my slot. This is not something a scum team would have.

Anyway, your case is filled with things I can't really defend. Yeah I get the karma. I'm going to put my vote on the most likely scum

Vote: Nightwolf

Leech doesn't strike me as the bussing kind.
Llama could have come in here and said I was scummy like everyone else, but declared me town instead.
Fitz's reaction to Llama was kinda strange, but I am still ruling him out due to him being out of town during the first no kill.

POE = Nightwolf.
Leech
Leech
Goon
Leech
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:54 am

Post by Leech »

Sotty wrote:My point isn't disproven because one scum wasn't on the wagon. I have already provided meta evidence to show scum will be on lynching wagons. You haven't debunked me here at all.
I'm not saying scum are never on Lynching wagons. I'm pointing out how proven scum in this game hasn't been on any of them. Considering one member hasn't been, it's not hard to believe that could be the scum strategy. Your point about scum "pushing mislynches when they think they can get away with it" is, infact debunked due to the fact that Prana wasn't doing this. In my mind it's far more likely that both scum were avoiding mislynches because they could get away with that.
Sotty wrote:I don't know why you didn't argue all this yesterday when Iam brought it up, but you are arguing a few things I don't agree with
He posted that pretty late in the phase. The only time I actually had a chance was after my post on the 1st. It was extremely late, and I was pretty intoxicated, so I opted to post a brief comment towards Llama, and respond to IAU later. I tried to start working on one anyway, then felt that any kind of in depth analysis would have to wait until I sobered up. Unfortunately I was extremely busy on Friday/Saturday and couldn't make it back before deadline.
Sotty wrote:I don't know why you didn't argue all this yesterday when Iam brought it up, but you are arguing a few things I don't agree with. The mis quote, for example, demonstrates a lack a fimlartiy between PD and my slot. This is not something a scum team would have.
Misquotes happen, especially when you're not paying attention to the game. Also, the fact that he misquoted could also signify that he figured it was IAU considering he wasn't expecting his scum buddy to be the one attacking him in the first place. There's more than one explanation for a misquote and it's not an auto "They can't be buddies because of this" comment either, considering there's also a scum-team reason that could occur.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:58 am

Post by Sotty7 »

We disagree on fundamentals of the game. This really isn't something that you can find me scummy for.

You are right about my reaction to PD yesterday, that's the scummy thing that I just have to take. I wish I could defend it, but I can't. I was wrong. What more can I say?

You really shouldn't try to pad your case with gameplay ideals that you don't agree with. This is pretty much why I stopped pushing on you yesterday, I realized we were just from two different schools of thought.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”