LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:51 am

Post by LimMePls »

^^Can we lynch dana already?
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:04 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

:: VoteCount 2x5 ::

Antihero (1) -
RedCoyote

MagnaofIllusion (0) -

RedCoyote (0) -

danakillsu (1) -
LynchMePls

LynchMePls (2) -
MagnaofIllusion, mykonian

nopointinactingup (0) -

CSL (1) -
Antihero

drmyshottyizsik (2) -
nopointinactingup, CSL

mykonian (1) -
danakillsu

Not Voting (1) -
drmyshottyizsik

With 9 Alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Welcome to the Network.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:42 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Welcome CSL and NoPoint

@Dana re 574
- This is a horrible post. Responding to a prod with ZERO content is not Pro-Town. If you are worried about the fractured voting make a case for your current vote (mykonian) or decide if another wagon is worthy.
Shotty wrote:You see I've been grounded for the past month so I haven't really thought about my vote much. But im ungrounded tomorow so I will catch up and post like a bitch then
I don’t particularly care what your excuse is. If by the time 24 hours have expired from the timestamp of this post you have not posted CONTENT expect fire and brimstone coming your way. I’m really on my last nerve regarding low performers.
mykonian wrote:Thinking about RC being scum should be done tomorrow: Magna, you are wasting your time there.
I disagree. Whether or not RC is worth full investigation today or tomorrow is a subjective opinion. His play as of late has been note-worthy and thus I’ve brought it up.
RC wrote:I wasn't talking about votes, was talking specifically about the discussion in town. Antihero was setting himself up as though he was ready to jump on LynchMePls out of the blue. With you and mykonian already set on course, three votes, one third of the remaining playerbase, is a formidable pact.
I’m still waiting for the point where you show why mounting pressure on LMP is not a positive thing. And if it revolves around the ‘Speed of the Votes’ premise don’t bother responding. The speed of a wagon is a Null tell regarding the alignment of the wagonee. I can show you direct proof if you want it.
RC wrote:Still seems sketchy. As town I've been known to change my opinion of people, and to call LynchMePls' initial read as, like, something that shouldn't change seems a little harsh.
Straw-man here. I never said that LMP’s initial read shouldn’t change. I draw problems with the way it was consistent (he supported Jack’s attempt to wagon mykonian after Jack’s fake-claim) with a continued Town read up until DavidParker is lynched. Then suddenly wham it’s a Scum read.
RC wrote:It's a decent point, but there's better lynch candidates out there at the moment.
I’ve yet to see a better built case on one of the nebulous ‘better candidates’ appear today. Until I do this sort of statement looks like a further attempt to derail LMPs wagon from a buddy.
RC wrote:Well, you're pandering to fear if you're saying that the town better follow you or we'll lose in MYLO. I seem to recall how scummy you thought David was, which didn't exactly get us in the direction we needed to go. It's completely speculation to say this could be MYLO and call me scumtastic because I'm throwing an alternative wagon up.
1. Please demonstrate where I said ‘Town better follow me or we’ll lose in MYLO’.
2. DavidParker’s play was scummy. I can’t help that he was just playing poorly. Town doesn’t have the inside information that scum does.
3. We certainly can be in a MYLO situation if my Mountainous assumption is incorrect and we mis-vig again tonight. To say that’s not a possibility is either short-sighted or a scum-slip revealing you know scum only do have 2 members.
4. Arguing against LMP’s lynch with tangential arguments and then voting someone else isn’t creating a alternative wagon. Case please.
LMP wrote:The suggestion of RC scum intrigues me, as I've been thinking about it all day. If RC is scum, then the mod's whole purpose for this game is pointless. …

If RC is scum, then I think mykonian is his partner. Mykonian came out early D1 with the "whoever has the vig will be confirmed townie".
1. Why do you think you know exactly what the Mod’s purpose for the game is? He has stated in thread that the Vig kill was RANDOMLY assigned.
2. Mykonian’s statement was made before Mod clarified the full mechanics of the wandering Vig. When he made it I agreed with him. The Mod clarification is one of the reasons I don’t think the early debate between Stef and others on the Vig mechanic is scum hunting worthy – it was all based on incomplete information.
LMP wrote:Does anyone have any idea why Jack fake claimed to try and save Stef? On rereading the game, I just don't understand why he would do that.
Because stupid ass gambits are part of his personal meta. That’s it. I have another perfect example I can share but [REDACTED].

In Regards to LMP’s lynch I’m asking everyone to do the following –

My current working theory is that we are in a 2-10 modified Mountainous set-up. In that case LMP’s Miller claim is a bad claim. So I ask everyone to do the following:

Take what you know based on your role PM and decide if my Mountainous theory makes sense. If you think it does please take a good look at my case on LMP and his responses. If you don’t go looking for a good other lynch.

I don’t want ANYONE directly commenting on this. I don’t want any sort of potential role outing (if I am wrong) to occur based on someone saying “This makes no sense to me”. I repeat – do not quote or comment on my request.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:23 am

Post by LimMePls »

Please explain what Mountainous set up is.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:46 am

Post by mykonian »

a mountainous setup contains no (working) powerroles.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 8#p2528428

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 0#p2528490

I haven't seen a case better then these two. Make a better case or change your vote.

(in my dana case, disregard the first 3 lines. Apperanly, they were still in my notepad then, and I didn't preview it.)
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by LimMePls »

well couldn't we be in a mountainous then and I'm still exactly what I claim? I mean, if there were no cops, then a miller means nothing.

V/LA on weekends
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by danakillsu »

@LynchmePls
Well at least it got some posts out of other people, which is what this game needs. Have you noticed mykonian doing the exact same thing by leaving out any case made on him from his short list of good cases and by telling people to switch their votes? Based on my past experience with you, your play in this game seems a little weird. Almost like you're going after me because YOU know from past experience that I'm easily lynchable.
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:19 pm

Post by nopointinactingup »

Ok, I've reread the threat and will go on to give a quick summary analysis of my general feeling towards each player remaining. If you have any objection, do repel.

Anti:
Super lurkish and super tunnelish on Stef. This doesn't quite fit my town meta on him. -->
Slightly Scummy.

Stef/CSL:
Stef's posts sound very defensive and emotional. I like the case on him. However, Stef's emotional replies reminds me of my town meta on him in Physics Mafia. Stefs' evaluation will have to wait as I evaluate CSL in Day 2 ( I caught him everytime he was scum and i was around :twisted: but lost the game because anti townish-town-Shotty was around .. ) -->
Slightly scummy

Danakillsu:
Leaves insipid impression on me so far. What bothers me is how to immediately drop his RC case to vote Mykonian right after D2 starts. -->
Null

Imaginality/Shotty:
... Vote hoping and not reading anything. I won't have a read on Shotty because it's
pointless to have one
. This guy scum slip when he's town xD.
Jelly/LMP:
Jelly was actively lurking when he was around. LMP played better. But his recent deflection towards Mykonian and Dana when addressing Magna's case, along with calling his wagoner opportunistic when they have clearly publicize their case, is really scummy. -->
Scummy

Magna:
Undeterminable. But I'll call him
town
for now because of his strong cases. Where is your VCA? It's a bit scummy that you haven't made them.
Mykonian:
Has made some strong posts which made me inclined to believe he's
town.

RC:
Also decently productive -->
Town

It's time to buddy up to Magma once again.
Vote.LMP
Justice will prevail
\m/
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:34 pm

Post by Antihero »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:@anti
I'll
unvote

for now.
You see I've been grounded for the past month so I haven't really thought about my vote much. But im ungrounded tomorow so I will catch up and post like a bitch then
Sorry about that. :(

But still, why did you tell us to just choose a lynch because you already cast your vote?
shotty wrote:Plus CSL active lurking scum post alot of nothing.
lolwat?
Blatant OMGUS here. How do you just write shotty off as a "fool," mykonian?
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:48 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Hi to the replacements, thanks for coming in.

CSL you are replacing into a slot that isn't very high on most player's townie lists (although I liked Stef's last couple of posts personally).
nopoint you are replacing into a slot that is on an average starting point. I don't think XScorp has had much influence on the game, although he's being ignored while a similar player like LynchMePls is being really pushed hard.

I'll have more later.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:41 am

LMP wrote:well couldn't we be in a mountainous then and I'm still exactly what I claim? I mean, if there were no cops, then a miller means nothing.
Are you suggesting inadventant Mountainous then? With roles like Poison Doctor with no Poisoner? With three VT flips I find it unlikely. Which is why I think your claim sticks out like a sore thumb currently.
NoPoint wrote:Where is your VCA? It's a bit scummy that you haven't made them.
Let me explain the drivers that trigger me doing a VCA.

1. A scum flip, either by lynch or by Nightkill.
2. A strong pattern in voting that can be analyzed, usually at the end of the Day.

In review of Day 1 voting I don’t see strong enough evidence of clear shifting in voting patterns to warrant putting a VCA together yet. Zang’s Mini is one of the rare cases where driver 2 came into play. Feel free to check around my other games. You will see that my VCAs almost always come after a scum flip.

Antihero ISO Notes –

I see very significant indications of passive play in his early ISO. Many posts quoting a bit of someone’s posts with some commentary. Not a lot of focused questioning

ISO 0 – RVS vote for Jelly (LMP). For future consideration.

ISO 6 – Moves to Stef with a serious vote.

ISO from 6 to 14 is strongly focused on Stef to the exclusion of almost anyone else. Unvotes Stef based on Jack’s fake-claim at 14.

In ISO 16 goes back to Stef stating he doesn’t believe Jack’s claim. In context DavidParker’s wagon has moved to 5 votes when he does this. May be an attempt to make sure he isn’t on a Town mislynch.

ISO 18 – First significant content post … contains a semi-ISO of Stef. I don’t see any evidence it was finished (left off at page 9).

In 22 to 24 has a little interaction with LMP.

Overall a pretty content light ISO. From an interactions standpoint I see almost no interactions with myself, RC, mykonian, dana, or NoPoint’s slots. For further consideration.

Next up – Look at dana in general ISO.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:05 am

Post by danakillsu »

unvote vote: LMP

Your strange insistence that I should be lynched on top of your attempt to bully town's votes in a much more drastic way than me merits a claim. Do I even need to reiterate that this is nothing like what I have experienced with you in the past?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:08 am

danakillsu wrote: Your strange insistence that I should be lynched on top of your attempt to bully town's votes in a much more drastic way than me merits a claim. Do I even need to reiterate that this is nothing like what I have experienced with you in the past?
Um what exactly do you expect from him claim wise? He's already claimed Miller.

Do you expect him to suddenly change his claim?

Or have you paid so little attention to the thread that you didn't even realize he has claimed, despite the large amount of conversation that swirled around it?

LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:42 am

Post by LimMePls »

danakillsu wrote:@LynchmePls
Well at least it got some posts out of other people, which is what this game needs. Have you noticed mykonian doing the exact same thing by leaving out any case made on him from his short list of good cases and by telling people to switch their votes? Based on my past experience with you, your play in this game seems a little weird. Almost like you're going after me because YOU know from past experience that I'm easily lynchable.
This is laughable. The only times I've seen you lynched that I remember was Star Wars and [ongoing redacted]. I had to fight like all hell to get it done in Star Wars, and [ongoing redacted] was no walk in the park either. You are by no means "easily lynchable" in my experience.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:44 am

Post by LimMePls »

nice unannounced L-1 dana.

CLAIM: Miller who now has the vig

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:46 am

Post by LimMePls »

Oh, I guess that was sorta announced "warrants a claim", but it was still really bad, and should have been made really clear.

This is why my behavior today might be seen as buddying with RC, which I think is one of the things MoI pointed out. When RC handed me the gun, I thought it was pretty clear he wasn't scum. But all day I've been waffling back and forth about it.

V/LA on weekends
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:54 am

Post by mykonian »

unvote

now that this is out, RC, can you confirm this?

now that this is further all in the open, and we can settle on a dana lynch, who are we going to vig? At least LMP and RC should talk about this.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:56 am

Before I think about unvoting I want to see -

1. If RC confirms.
2. If anyone else counter-claims.

Then I'll decide where to go from there.

LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:18 am

Post by LimMePls »

mykonian wrote:
unvote

now that this is further all in the open, and we can settle on a dana lynch, who are we going to vig? At least LMP and RC should talk about this.
This post makes my skin crawl. Particularly the "now that this is out". Further makes me wonder if the scum team is RC/mykonian.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:26 am

Post by LimMePls »

I just realized something. I have to confirm with the mod first that it is ok for me to share this information, but if I'm correct, I think we can settle the RC town/scum question.

V/LA on weekends
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:28 am

Post by CSL »

Mod: I'm sorry, but time constraints coupled with life are kicking my ass. I must withdraw

~Replacement request noted.
Last edited by kunkstar7 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:13 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Of course it's true. Hence my behavior for this entire day.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:31 am

Post by mykonian »

LynchMePls wrote:
mykonian wrote:
unvote

This post makes my skin crawl. Particularly the "now that this is out". Further makes me wonder if the scum team is RC/mykonian.
Lol, no this isn't a scumslip. English is my third language, and in this case I misused a way of saying.

If you want to confirm this for yourself, think this: do I sound like a smart guy? If so, would I in any case accidentaly give away that I knew you were the vig?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:33 am

Post by mykonian »

unvote vote Dana

I think Stef/CSL or Shotty should be vigged.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:04 am

Post by LimMePls »

I received the vig shot about a day after D2 had started. Reading the rules regarding passing the vig, you must declare when you shoot who you are passing the vig to. If the recipient dies before you can give it to them, then you have up to 24 hours to select a new person to pass the vig to.

I'm theorizing that RC tried to pass the gun to HC. When HC died, he had up to 24 hours to select the new person to give the gun to, and finally decided on me. Now, this certainly doesn't rule out RC scum (it could be a clever plan to NK the person he passed the gun to, thus giving himself 24 hours to pick a new person to give the vig to just to make himself look even townier), but I think, given his play, that it is more likely that he is just plain town. If you look at his play yesterday, it makes perfect sense that his first choice of who to pass the gun to was HC.

@Everyone: Given MoI's mountainous theory and the fact that the vig is now outed, what do you think of a mass claim popcorn style? We still have a little over a week to deadline.

V/LA on weekends

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”