Newbie 1012 - Game over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:37 am

Post by silverbullet999 »

silver wrote:Also you didn't respond : (
From context I deduce this was directed at me (?) Respond to what?
Hrm... I thought I had asked you more questions... but... I didn't...ugh I think andy's mind screwing me... apologies.
silver wrote:YOU ARE AVOIDING MY QUESTION! WHY ARE YOU VOTING MY QUESTION!
Voting my question? Could you please clarify what you mean by that.
This is almost as bad as andy : P... you did read the whole post right?
Translation
*stars mean i'm adding this, translation of what you said*
YOU ARE AVOIDING MY QUESTION! WHY ARE YOU VOTING MY QUESTION!

The rest is not asking me to clarify my answer at all it's nit picking my answer, and wait a sec... I answered the follow up questions in the next post.
... People were right it seems....
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:39 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

Beware, off-topic disclaimer

silverbullet999 wrote:
David Parker is an useless weirdo.
Isn't this one of those exceptions where it's supposed to be a and not an?
Of course... I changed it.
I asked a canadian friend who works as a translator and he gave me the following explanation from wikipedia:
An is the older form (related to one, cognate to German ein; etc.), now used before words starting with a vowel sound, regardless of whether the word begins with a vowel letter.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:40 am

-Shadow
Also meant to ask, is the vote on me going for a lynch on me because you believe my case is poor and i'm going for a quick lynch on andy?
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:51 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

My vote on you is serious, yes. I have the impression you wanted to initate a mislynch on Andrew, quicklynch is something different, please try to at least define terms for yourself before you use them. That helps avoiding misunderstandings.
I also find the methods of your defense against me quite interestig. You are attacking me quite vehemently, but you did not even throw a FoS in my driection so far. I wonder what you are up to.
This is almost as bad as andy : P... you did read the whole post right?
What you seem not to realize is that you lay down you thoughts in a way that others cannot follow.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:00 am

What you seem not to realize is that you lay down you thoughts in a way that others cannot follow.
Strange that, that only occurs in this game
You are attacking me quite vehemently, but you did not even throw a FoS in my driection so far. I wonder what you are up to.
I'm supposed to suspect anyone who attacks me as scum? This seems like a loaded question...
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:02 am

My vote on you is serious, yes. I have the impression you wanted to initate a mislynch on Andrew, quicklynch is something different, please try to at least define terms for yourself before you use them.
Wait... how do you know it's a mislynch...

irony ensue! Fos shadow..
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:04 am

Actually yeah that above quote changes my mind about some things. Especially since you have said you were suspicious of scum. now your reasoning of voting me though is i wanted a mislynch of Andy. Something only scum would know (unless you were a cop or doc but wait.. it's still day 1)

VOTE: Shadow
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:05 am

EBWOP (sorry i know...)
*suspicious of andy*
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:27 am

Ladies and Gents (I know fifth post I do apologize... this is my formal case now against Shadow... So that all may behold his scum slip.)

ISO Post 68 of Shadow Dancer
Like this game was the only one were some (supposed) townie (to make this clear: I do not even call Andrew supposed townie, I find him pretty suspicious) ever did something bloodcurdingly stupid.
He here is stating that he also finds Andrew Suspicious (Thus he does not read him as 100% town.)

Then in ISO post 70 Shadow Dancer votes me for These reasons quoted below
That does not change the fact that your case against him is intransparent except for the contradictory part... And so far you declined to lays it down in a coherent manner, although I asked you to do it in every single post so far. Instead you proceed with these WOTs, trying to undermine my questions.
DP seems to really wanna play this game. So I can do this now:

unvote. vote Silver. FoS DP
Now in post 427 I ask him about my vote (as he revoted) quoted here
-Shadow
Also meant to ask, is the vote on me going for a lynch on me because you believe my case is poor and i'm going for a quick lynch on andy?
Shadow's Reply in post 428 is this
My vote on you is serious, yes. I have the impression you wanted to initate a
mislynch
on Andrew, quicklynch is something different, please try to at least define terms for yourself before you use them. That helps avoiding misunderstandings.
He is now clarifying that he is voting me because he has the impression that I wanted to initiate a MISLYNCH on Andrew. Now if this was day 2, I could see him having protected or investigated andrew and thus confirming that he was townie. However it is day 1, and since we started in the day there is NO WAY in this game for a TOWNIE to be sure of another TOWNIE. The only person who could Possibly know it's a mislynch, is SCUM.

What we have here is a STRONG scum slip. This leads me to believe one of two things
1. Shadow is scum and has just accidentally confirmed that Andy is town.
2. Shadow is scum and has just tried to clear his buddy Andy as town by stating its a mislynch.

I'm not sure which one I'd lean toward but there is only One thing that is certain in my mind.

Shadow is scum.

If my case confuses you or you don't understand something please ask and feel free to critique it.
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:00 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

Fact is you spend more time attacking my questions than actually clarifying your own thoughts.
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:14 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

Wow. Silver. You are accusing others of being VI. Of course for some one as brilliant as you that is an appropriate thing to do...

Fact is: You clearly expressed your will to have Andrew lynched for very poor reasons.
You decline to provide any convonving argument for Andrew actually being scum.
Instead of clarifying your case you try to provoke Andrew by insulting him and attack me for calling you out for your newb bashing.
Andrews meta IMO shows that he is not playing exeptionally bad in this game, so your twist that he is just feigning, which you brought up to bend your "lynch the VI" to a "lynch scum" does not hold ground.

And after I call you our for accusing me of things like lying and twisting your words, again without really explaining in which way I supposedly lied or twisted your words, the very nect thing you do is vote for me - for a reason that could not be more artificial. Scum silip? Wow. You accuse me of lying and then you need to bring up something like this to justify a vote? Seriously: This is just so faked.

IMO Silver has dropped all his cover now and proven that he is scum. For me it's time to go for the lynch now.

confirm vote
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:15 am

Post by DavidParker »

Pretty sure SD is town here.

@joystick: Exactly! I have to tell people I will never claim a PR again as a VT, even if i intend to do so ;) (/sarcasm)

Let's get back to lynching the scum lurkers now.
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:11 am

-Shadow
Wow. Silver. You are accusing others of being VI. Of course for some one as brilliant as you that is an appropriate thing to do...
Cocky much? It's not my fault that you refuse to read posts and try to understand them.
And after I call you our for accusing me of things like lying and twisting your words, again without really explaining in which way I supposedly lied or twisted your words, the very nect thing you do is vote for me - for a reason that could not be more artificial. Scum silip? Wow. You accuse me of lying and then you need to bring up something like this to justify a vote? Seriously: This is just so faked.
Again you don't read my posts, I have provided evidence of both and in previous posts you have even agreed that you twisted or "misunderstood".
IMO Silver has dropped all his cover now and proven that he is scum. For me it's time to go for the lynch now.
I'll ask how you know it's a mislynch as you seem to have completely ignored the main point in my argument with you.

-Town
I ask that you put input and take sides with either shadow or myself.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:13 am

-Town
I also ask that either Shadow or myself be the lynch for today.
I of course would rather lynch shadow scum, but if you feel I'm the one feel free to target me.
Truth comes out only through sacrifice.
Excedrin
Excedrin
Goon
Excedrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:14 am

Post by Excedrin »

Vote Count

raymondkurayami (3): nameloc1986, bhavitgoyal, HopOnMyJoystick
Shadow Dancer (1): silverbullet999
HopOnMyJoystick (2): andrew94, DavidParker
bhavitgoyal (2): Enigma, raymondkurayami
silverbullet999 (1): Shadow Dancer

not voting:
alive: 9 majority: 5
D1 Deadline: AD 2010-10-05 04:06:00.000 PM (Tue) Pacific Daylight Time
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:34 am

Post by PogoStick »

Why force town to be tunnel visioned? Raymond has 3 and you want to derail every other wagon for a dispute between you 2 guys?

I prefer to keep my mind open actually. What are your thoughts on the people who have more than 1 vote on them?
Show
Call me Rob, Hop, or joystick but I am better known in mafia world as the "Fall guy"

AtE is not a scum tell.

Town: 0-1
Scum: 1-1
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:51 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

You've been cocky all the time. Be aware that you are not the only one who knows how to be sarcastic.
And I never agreed that I twisted your words. I did not, I just presented your own contratdictions and unclarities to you. You declined to clarify and prefered to start a nitpick and counterattackwar. So I cannot count out the possibility that I may have misunderstood something. However, if you seriously think so, you maybe would want to clarify it now.
And no, I actually never said I'd know it is a mislynch. I just said you are looking like you are setting up a mislynch. It is all about
you
still, nothing about Andrew, IMO he only is rather accidently the easy target you chose. If you turn out scum he will be cleared for me, nevertheless.
And seriously: Your claim is the follwing:
Actually yeah that above quote changes my mind about some things.
You claimed back and forth that Andrew was scum/just a VI/rather scum nontheless/lynch him anyway... (I am still not sure what version you actually stand by)
I asked you to clarify that matter
You remain vague while attacking me pretty harshly.
I asked you why you would not vote for me after uttering lots of strong accusations (deducing from your own words your "case" against me was much stronger than that one against Andrew.
And then, wonder oh wonder, right in your next post you do
exactly
that.
Of course not because of any of your previously stated reasons that would have all justified a vote from your PoV.
No, you have to invent a "scum slip" that "lets you see things in an entirely different light.
OK.
Let's see if any one believes that bullshit.

I'll resign from posting more for now. I'll have little time until weekend, anyway.
I hope some other's manage to catch up and give their opinions in the meantime.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:34 am

-Shadow
And no, I actually never said I'd know it is a mislynch.
THAT IS BULLSHIT
My vote on you is serious, yes. I have the impression you wanted to initate a mislynch on Andrew, quicklynch is something different, please try to at least define terms for yourself before you use them.
You have the impression that I want to initiate a mislynch (nothing more nothing less.. a MISLYNCH). A mislynch is a lynching of a townie nothing more nothing less. If you had previously stated that you find Andy to be Town. Then could you be justified in saying such a word. You however did not. You actually said that you believe Andy to be suspicious yourself. Lies and deception is what you are all about.
I asked you why you would not vote for me after uttering lots of strong accusations (deducing from your own words your "case" against me was much stronger than that one against Andrew.
And then, wonder oh wonder, right in your next post you do exactly that.
Of course not because of any of your previously stated reasons that would have all justified a vote from your PoV.
No, you have to invent a "scum slip" that "lets you see things in an entirely different light.
OK.
Let's see if any one believes that bullshit.
NEVER did I say I think my case on you led me to believe you to be scummy. I thought you defending Andy was weak and you kept putting words in my mouth but never have I said outright that your scum because you were defending him and attacking my case. If andy did somehow get lynched and flipped scum you would have been my prime suspect. You keep using assumptions and your making yourself to be an ass... and an asshole. Face it scumbag your pissed that a little slip on your part is so damning and now you just want to say the whole thing is bullshit now. You are full of lies and deception but good game because you fucked your ownself up.

-Joy
Why force town to be tunnel visioned? Raymond has 3 and you want to derail every other wagon for a dispute between you 2 guys?

I prefer to keep my mind open actually. What are your thoughts on the people who have more than 1 vote on them?
Because I want scum dead. Bhavit is up there slightly but not so much anymore. The argument between you and shadow just felt like bull for the most part and i had a town read on dickov. Ray i can see as scum but i'd rather go with my strongest scum feeling.
Also digging the input on the case, whether you call my accusation bullshit or truth I don't care... but please throw your opinion on the matter instead of avoiding it all together.
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:54 am

Post by PogoStick »

Ok when I get to a pc, I'm gonna read back

can you guys sum up your reasons for why each other is scum, kind of hard to decipher in all these massive posts
Show
Call me Rob, Hop, or joystick but I am better known in mafia world as the "Fall guy"

AtE is not a scum tell.

silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:58 am

For me read post 433 and 442. that's my summation basically.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:43 am

Post by Enigma »

With the deadline rapidly approaching, I'm willing to see a lynch on Raymond and Silver, and to a lesser degree Bhavit and andrew.

Out of all those 4 listed though, I think silver would be the most viable option because of the scum pairing I mentioned earlier on and based on how he has been playing, focusing only on issues that pertain to him, and ignoring all other cases and arguments about everyone else.
I actually do want to hear from Andrew about what he thinks of the Shadow case against silver compared to his own case.

I'm in the process of thinking about wanting to finish my wall post atm where I will provide my final observations for day 1, but for now,
Unvote
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:46 am

Post by Enigma »

DavidParker wrote:Let's get back to lynching the scum lurkers now.
Wanted to point this out before my mega wall post.

Really man? You still want to lynch that slot even though the replacee has come in and commented on what's happen. And you still haven't addressed how joystick himself is playing?
Might add the Dickov/DP slot to the list I'm willing to consider to lynch now. (Heh it's like half the town now. Damn you stop being so scummy everyone)
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by andrew94 »

what about nameloc?
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:38 pm

-Enigma
I think silver would be the most viable option because of the scum pairing I mentioned earlier on and based on how he has been playing, focusing only on issues that pertain to him, and ignoring all other cases and arguments about everyone else.
How am I ignoring all other cases?

Also you didn't fulfill your promise.. which is getting to be a bit shitty imo.
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by PogoStick »

right now if I had to choose I would say silver is less likely scum based on the way his bandwagon formed so quickly early on, so if I had to pick I would say Shadow is the scum instead of Silver.
Also as soon as David replaces dickov(the person who put silver at L-1) Shadow seems to make a interesting comment about David fake claiming, this for some reason sits weird with me.

I know it isn't much to go on but I am pretty sure Dickov/David Parker is part 1 of the scum team and Shadow could be the other one.

unvote, vote Shadow

but I got my eye on David and Raymond, only reason why I am not voting david right now is this was dickov's 1st game and not sure he really knew what he was doing putting Silver at L-1
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”