danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:28 am

Post by danakillsu »

mykonian wrote:
danakillsu wrote:I think it's pretty much guaranteed from their interactions that one, but not both, of mykonian and LMP is scum.
Lol, ok. It is quite clear that I'm not scum with LMP. However, I have made such cases about more players.

I'm not scum with stef.
I'm not scum with dana.

BUUUUT this time Dana chooses to make such a post. While I just made a case against him, he tries to make certain that only the myko and the LMP wagon are the ones that could go for a lynch. (this is the "that one is scum part". Such reads don't exist. There are no tells for it).
This is an incorrect analysis. I am not trying to force anyone's hand into voting for one of those two. I am saying what I THINK, which is exactly what I said, and others may disagree or even vote for me if they think I'm scummy. I'm trying to help town by pointing out a relationship that I think is extremely likely, namely that one is town and the other is scum.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:40 am

Post by mykonian »

Magna has a great case on LMP.

You have a case on me that boils down to: he voted stef on a case that was based on 4 posts and was old.

I think you have the wrong guy ;)
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:20 am

Post by LimMePls »

danakillsu wrote:I think it's pretty much guaranteed from their interactions that one, but not both, of mykonian and LMP is scum.
Nice move scum.

@MOI: I really don't know what else to say to you. That whole post looks town, and your whole ISO looks town. You've fooled me before though. What does my record of not being lynched have to do with anything?

I'm town folks. I dunno what else to say.

Unvote
Vote: danakillsu
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:25 am

Post by mykonian »

tell me. Why did you quote from the first page of the game to prove your point?

Even as scum this is stupid.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:11 am

Post by LimMePls »

Because I read the whole game at one, since I replaced in. So I remembered you saying Jack is obv-town. That is why when you were suddenly calling him scum I thought it was so strange. So I went and found the quote.

I still fail to see why it is stupid.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:37 am

Post by mykonian »

it was the 12th post. You can't expect a lot of accuracy, and in half a day, my opinions can change (which was quite evident they did as I made at least 2 posts where I threatened to vote Jack if he didn't come with something good)

I found the case to be unnatural. By which I mean: not made because you thought those parts scummy (the alarmbells rang after Jack voted me and I voted Jack. You tried to justify it by this)
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:44 am

Post by Antihero »

LynchMePls wrote:@MOI: I really don't know what else to say to you. That whole post looks town, and your whole ISO looks town.
You've fooled me before though.
What does my record of not being lynched have to do with anything?
:?
So, you're saying that MoI looks town, but he could be scum because he was scum before and you failed to see it?

This reeks of OMGUS.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:23 am

Post by LimMePls »

Antihero wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:@MOI: I really don't know what else to say to you. That whole post looks town, and your whole ISO looks town.
:?
So, you're saying that MoI looks town, but he could be scum because he was scum before and you failed to see it?

This reeks of OMGUS.
...I don't even know what to say about this. I'm simply saying his attacks here are very town like, but every game I've played with him he's looked town like, so I have experience that tells me that just because he looks town doesn't mean he is town. Contrast that with say ReaperCharlie. If I ever saw ReaperCharlie looking town I'd be pretty sure he is town, since I've only ever seen him look scummy.

I don't understand how this is OMGUS.

V/LA on weekends
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:25 am

Post by mykonian »

OMGUS is the wrong word.

too towny fallacy comes close.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by Antihero »

My point was, why did you feel the need to say this?
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:02 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

This is ridiculous. With Antihero's last post I'm sensing a dogpile on LynchMePls. No one's even putting forth an effort to think for themselves except for dana here.

Mod
, can we prod Stef a little harder?

Stef and the doc, lost causes? Personally I'd like to throw the bums out.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:14 pm

Post by mykonian »

unvote

reread time. We are at mylo after all.
Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:56 pm

Post by Stef »

Prod a little harder? lol

MoI is right, I have done nothing today. However, my... looping out of the pressure is a null point because I moved to another country and my activity levels went down site-wide and are still not back up since I do have days in which I cannot post. Unfortunately all my games are suffering because of this but I am doing my best.

I see retarded points like "his inability to scum-hunt". If I were actually playing this game actively THEN it would have been POSSIBLE for me to be unable to scumhunt. However, this is not the case. Mykonian and Antihero are building up the shit pile based on fallacies. Out of these two there is at least one scum. And to be honest I'm betting it's antihero. He's just been coasting my wagon ever since D1. Look at Antihero's ISO, 99% posts are about me exclusively. Not that he is actually adding anything to my case, not actually tunneling, just conveniently ignoring the rest of the game while on a wagon with decent support.

His whole play wreeks of opportunism and staying out of trouble.

After reading mykonian in ISO he is either town or very clever scum.

RC: We're close to losing this game and you're suggesting the town should kill the inactives?

My money goes on Antihero so...
Vote Antihero

If there is anything specific you want me to answer please post/repost it and I will do my best to do so later on today.
The Mini-Theme: Lie to Me Mafia is accepting replacements. PM me to sign up.

V/LA for a few days while I'm moving.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:23 am

Post by mykonian »

I've seen antihero use some fallacies, but I wasn't aware I had used some too (obviously). Would you mind pointing out where I'm going wrong?
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:00 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Xscorpion and drmyshottyizsik have been prodded.
Welcome to the Network.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:26 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

Ok guys really get a lynch I've casted my vote
#freeShotty
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:35 am

Post by RedCoyote »

No, in an ideal world we'd get rid of them both and have two eager replacements to fill in.

Actually in an ideal world no one would ever replace out except when they get hit by a bus. It's not like it's hard to get on the damn Internet.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:41 am

Post by XScorpion »

Prodded. Very busy with school and such.
No one responded to what I said in my last post, awesome </sarcasm>. Shotty continues to cruise through the game on his vote with no real explanation on it. There is 0% chance of him helping town in this game. Why is he still alive?
My time is limited, if you have questions please ask so I know what to post when I get a chance to look through here.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:26 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

I'm exhausted so I will save my responses until I am clear headed.

Mod - I'll be V/LA til Monday for normal family weekend duties. I'll try to carve some time Saturday night for a good post.

LMP - You continue to not address the issues with your play I posted in my ISO. Burying your head in the sand isn't going to get me off your case.

RC - I'm not liking several things I've seen from you lately.

Shotty - I'll be frank ... stop playing forums Mafia.

I need to look at Antihero in depth when I have the time.

~V/LA noted. I'll operate under the assumption that this is a "every weekend" deal, so its all good.
Last edited by kunkstar7 on Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:53 am

Post by LimMePls »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:I'm exhausted so I will save my responses until I am clear headed.

Mod - I'll be V/LA til Monday for normal family weekend duties. I'll try to carve some time Saturday night for a good post.

LMP - You continue to not address the issues with your play I posted in my ISO. Burying your head in the sand isn't going to get me off your case.

RC - I'm not liking several things I've seen from you lately.

Shotty - I'll be frank ... stop playing forums Mafia.

I need to look at Antihero in depth when I have the time.
I swear to god I don't know what else to say. I guess you make some pretty good points, although I disagree with others that I've already objected to.

V/LA on weekends
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

I think I agree with Stef in that Antihero has just been coasting through the game without putting himself out there. Then again, so many people here are just sitting this one out that I feel like lynching any of them will net us the same odds on hitting scum.
Magna 502 wrote:Suddenly we’ve come full circle and Jack needs Vigged. Despite the fact that Jack was Town in ISO 0, that he believed Jack's claim regarding Stef, and Jack’s case on mykonian was worth a brief vote. And only making a single post inquiring of Jack (ISO 16).
I'm still scratching my head as to why this wasn't brought up earlier. Although this is bad, I'm trying to understand where the "very scummy" label lies. If we're going to pick on LynchMePls for flip-flopping on Jack, then why not mykonian? LynchMePls' initial jump into the game is Jack as town, and as the game begins mykonian/David are unafraid to say the same thing. As the game goes on, Jack is more or less being seen in a new light by everyone. Why doesn't this apply to LynchMePls as well?

As to your whole "one person at a time" remark, LynchMePls is addressing multiple people and moving his vote around. While the case can be made that he's doing so without sincerity, I am having trouble reconciling this with some of the meta you provided. I guess I'd have to weigh it against his claim, and they'd probably balance one another out.

Anyways, I'm going to have to table the issue. We have to get rid of some of these players that are being allowed to coast through. LynchMePls isn't part of that group. In fact, LynchMePls' wagon is being allowed to roll along by because the mafia are trying not to rock the boat.

Unvote
;
vote: Antihero
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:32 am

Post by danakillsu »

So...wait, why Antihero?
It doesn't seem to me that he has been any less involved than Stef. There's an insane amount of OMGUS flying around here....
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:02 am

Post by LimMePls »

RedCoyote wrote:I think I agree with Stef in that Antihero has just been coasting through the game without putting himself out there. Then again, so many people here are just sitting this one out that I feel like lynching any of them will net us the same odds on hitting scum.
Magna 502 wrote:Suddenly we’ve come full circle and Jack needs Vigged. Despite the fact that Jack was Town in ISO 0, that he believed Jack's claim regarding Stef, and Jack’s case on mykonian was worth a brief vote. And only making a single post inquiring of Jack (ISO 16).
I'm still scratching my head as to why this wasn't brought up earlier. Although this is bad, I'm trying to understand where the "very scummy" label lies. If we're going to pick on LynchMePls for flip-flopping on Jack, then why not mykonian? LynchMePls' initial jump into the game is Jack as town, and as the game begins mykonian/David are unafraid to say the same thing. As the game goes on, Jack is more or less being seen in a new light by everyone. Why doesn't this apply to LynchMePls as well?

As to your whole "one person at a time" remark, LynchMePls is addressing multiple people and moving his vote around. While the case can be made that he's doing so without sincerity, I am having trouble reconciling this with some of the meta you provided. I guess I'd have to weigh it against his claim, and they'd probably balance one another out.

Anyways, I'm going to have to table the issue. We have to get rid of some of these players that are being allowed to coast through. LynchMePls isn't part of that group. In fact, LynchMePls' wagon is being allowed to roll along by because the mafia are trying not to rock the boat.

Unvote
;
vote: Antihero
So the vote is because he is being allowed to coast through? Is that wise in mylo? We're in mylo, right?

V/LA on weekends
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:00 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Like I said in that post, I think we might as well choose between the lurkers. There's definitely scum in there, and it's more advantageous than the alternative (the alternative being Magna is scum or LynchMePls' gave a fake claim).

I don't know how you conclude whether it's mylo or not, but that's setup speculation that I don't want any part in right now.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”