Newbie 993 - Game Over!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:27 am

Post by Mysterio »

Unvote

Vote: Mysterio

No reason to drag things on.
Thian
Thian
Goon
Thian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:28 am

Post by Thian »

Good game Mysterio, seriously! I was sweating buckets on day 2. Really, well played everyone.
~I told you it was a bad idea to tell her she smelt like hot dogs!~
Games Completed
Kalimar
Kalimar
Goon
Kalimar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:35 am

Post by Kalimar »

Well, respect to Mysterio for a last ditch effort there. I'll comment some more after the game officially ends.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:36 am

Post by Mysterio »

I'm going to reveal everything now as this game ended at a convenient time. I most likely won't be able to post again for quite sometime as things are getting really busy for me.

I will say that had my partner actually cared about the game, we could have definitely taken this. And I even tried every tactic I could come up with to stop Kirby from getting lynched. His attempt to save himself by bussing me was just... *facepalm*

I tried to kill Chimp Pants last night as I pegged him as doc. Thian being a cop was obvious, but I didn't kill him for two reasons:

1. I figured he would be protected.

2. I could push for his mislynch as long as he didn't investigate me.

I was wrong on both counts. He wasn't protected and he did investigate me, so I was screwed. Also, Chimp Pants was protected by the real doc, which blew my mind. I'm guessing Leech was the doc? I don't know, but everything went wrong for me, especially with my roleblocker buddy getting lynched. Oh well, it was a good game. Even with all the replacements and flaky mod, I still enjoyed playing. When things slow down a bit, I may sign up for another newbie game as the setup is definitely entertaining.

Thanks guys and peace out!
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:54 am

Post by springlullaby »

Glad I checked the new post: SLOW DOWN GUYS.

This seem to be good news, but we have to make sure, doubly so because this is a newbie game.
There is never need to rush anything in mafia, especially when town is in a good position as we are in now.

@Thian, I'm talking to you as an IC, therefore the most trustworthy authority figure concerning gameplay (as per the IC chart of conduct, I would not lie in these matters regardless of my alignment): if you are town, and you are not the cop, please desist. The town is doing well in its scumhunting, we don't need a gambit that may out the true cop and may lead to your mislynch, even if you are really convinced of mysterio's scumminess. Would you confirm that you are not gambitting please?

@Town, please wait for Thian answer's. In meantime, if there is a true cop, they should not counterclaim.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:55 am

Post by springlullaby »

Oh well, no need :D

VOTE: Mysterio

Easiest win in my career!
Thian
Thian
Goon
Thian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by Thian »

Hrm, I thought Kalimar was doc for some reason. I felt that he soft claimed at one point just before the end of the second day. My cop play on day 2 ... was just atrocious....but I really wanted chimp pants vote off of me since I investigated him. then the horrid post after bar. lol I really do need to listen to myself the first time. At any rate, Kirbyoshi's vote on chimp pants set off a slight alarm on day two, but I was focused on Mysterio for the hammer on day one without letting shotty claim.

I can't believe leech had predicted a mafia based on the first to post. Perhaps stats should be taken to see if this is a credible theory. I found scum to be very good and Leech finding kirbyoshi out. Good work on that.

To springlullabye. For sure, I wouldn't claim something if I really wasn't, unless I was scum. That doesn't work in favours for town and will throw off the person who really does hold that role.
Games Completed
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by springlullaby »

I was the doc, random org proteccted champ (really lucky town there).

@Thian, from what I read of you, it was unlikely to be a bad gambit (moreso in view of Mysterio's reply) but since I was only on page 8 - thanks to Leech's Quotes Walls of Doom :P - I had to make sure as this is a newbie game. Sometime discussions get heated, feathers are ruffled, and people do unreasonable things.

I have to say I was impressed by the quality and finesse of the arguments from most people listed as newbie. I wasn't half as well versed in mafia in my first game here.
Chimp Pants
Chimp Pants
Goon
Chimp Pants
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:03 pm

Post by Chimp Pants »

Spring wrote:I was the doc, random org proteccted champ (really lucky town there).
That wasn't luck. I had been softclaiming to random.org all game :lol: .
Myst wrote:I tried to kill Chimp Pants last night as I pegged him as doc.
If you're still around, what gave you the doc read?
Thian wrote:I thought Kalimar was doc for some reason.
I had Leech as the doc :lol: .

It sounds like Myst WIFOMed himself with his NK choice. I guess Thian would have been protected had there been an active doc during the night though.
Chimp Pants
Chimp Pants
Goon
Chimp Pants
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by Chimp Pants »

Is there a quick topic that we can read?

@Thian: I guess I have a perpetual scum read on you. You've changed my mind both times though.
Thian
Thian
Goon
Thian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by Thian »

LOL Chimp, its why I immediately checked you first night. Then finally when you came back innocent, I left you alone hoping you would go after someone else, I couldn't shake you off until I became a blathering idiot of stupidity.

I had Kalimar as doc
Startransmission I really was a bit disappointed in the fact there was hardly any content from him so I was worried about checking him if it would be a waste
Leech, he really looked pro town but the Tunnelling in on people made me scared. He is also good at standing ground. Also I really had thought he was partnering with Mysterio after he slowly started getting his FOS up.

Kalimar and Start were my first two choices on sending in an investigation.
I wanted to investigate Mysterio but a few things I was hesitating on in the "what if" and "why" senarios
If I investigate Mysterio - will scum kill him and therefore waste my invetigation
If Kirbyoshi is scum, is Mysterio really town because why would he bus his partner on his way out.
I sent Vel 2 or 3 pvt messages before due date and deleted each one because I was too nervous to screw up another investigation when it was my ass on the line on day 3.

so I guess I will just go over my thoughts on everyone

Shotty: Sorry about the quick lynch on day 1. I found your style of play at least very distracting for a pro town player and as a cop, it would have wasted an investigation just to clear your name. I think maybe just to calm down a bit during your play might be a good idea, but you are going to do what you do. I think clearing up your thoughts or mind before posting and organizing thought will do wonders. :)

Hinduragi: I found even your brief time playing, you had Kirbyoshi pinned, so good play on your part to notice the things stated during twilight enough to question it. Unfortunately there was little time to play with you

Leech: You had Mysterio pinned on day one, but since it was an RVS arguement, did you just dismiss it? or were you keeping an eye on him during the game as well? Good job on Kirbyoshi as well. I know I accused you of cheerleading and partnering with Mysterio, but I think it was because of my feelings on Mysterio that judged my thoughts on you during day 2. Especially with the WoT's and amount of info to sift through. I thought it was a way to distract people.

Mysterio: You really played well! Honestly great scum job and even to pull out a few of the arguements on day three. You had me convinced that I was to die night 2, or lynched on Day 3 and then you probably would have gotten further for sure. Perhaps to even win it.

Kirbyoshi: I guess the types of posts you presented to everyone got the better of you and the active lurking type posts and promises of more things to come and "filler" type posts. I haven't played scum so I don't know much.

Sweetlullaby: lol quick win indeed. All you need to do is show up and you win. Now how are them odds?

Kalimar: I found your posts to be town oriented, but something I guess just sat in the back of my head to be careful of you. Probably due to the fact that you had replaced someone. I find I get more nervous of people who just replace and skeptical of them more so then the people I have been talking to.

Chimp Pants: I don't like your vote analysis based on. It is starting to get me in trouble when I play with you.. Overall good play and thanks for coming to my side when Mysterio was making me look a guiltier by the second.

As for myself, seeing as this was my first time playing cop. I've noticed that I didn't want to waste any investigations in case my time was limited. I always kept feeling that, as a cop, i'd rather be lynched, than night killed. At least I could claim and advise of who I had investigated and then then town would be able to use the public votes to narrow down a few possible suspects this way. It was important for me to figure out who would I be wasting an investigation on and where it would be better placed, and thats the dilema I really came to on night 2. Also, my Day 2 was not stellar at all.

Was disappointed on the slow down in the game at some points and the promises of more things to come, which was constant. However, I must hand it to the few who were active, and the scum who were actively participating instead of leaving it to the "lurking scum types".

So anyhewwwww. thats my thoughts.
Games Completed
Leech
Leech
Goon
Leech
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by Leech »

Damn, I actually had a post already written about why Mysterio should be the lynch today, and Thian negated it with his cop claim. In any event, it boiled down to how Mysterio refused to lynch Kirby until the end, also with his early game plays. Considering Thian actually soft-claimed cop earlier, his actions in the last phase were scummy but didn't make sense for him being scum.
Thian wrote:I can't believe leech had predicted a mafia based on the first to post. Perhaps stats should be taken to see if this is a credible theory. I found scum to be very good and Leech finding kirbyoshi out. Good work on that.
It isn't credible, and never will be. How he responded to it, was what made him so scummy. The fact that he said I was "distancing" from scum in the first two pages of the game is what kept me suspicious of him the entire time. That's way too early to form such conclusions. If it weren't for shotty needing to die, I wouldn't have let the first phase end without a mysterio lynch.
Thian wrote:Leech, he really looked pro town but the Tunnelling in on people made me scared. He is also good at standing ground. Also I really had thought he was partnering with Mysterio after he slowly started getting his FOS up.
You really need to learn the difference between pursuing a lynch of someone you believe to be scum, and tunneling. I never tunneled in this game, and I always commented on things that I felt I should. Considering both times that I've been accused of "tunneling" it was on the actual scum in this game, what does that tell you? Just glance over my posts in the game again, every time I posted about a player in the game I had a valid reason for doing so. With the exception of shotty, who was a policy lynch, both people that I actively made a campaign against flipped scum. When you are sure that someone is scum, it is ok to build a case against them and try to lead their lynch.
Thian wrote:Leech: You had Mysterio pinned on day one, but since it was an RVS arguement, did you just dismiss it? or were you keeping an eye on him during the game as well?
At the end of the previous phase I knew either you or Mysterio had to be scum. Considering you soft-claimed cop in the previous phase, and how you were acting it made more sense for you to be town. Mysterio's game was defending, and attacking with little actual scumhunting. This is usually an act of scum. He didn't question anything, and his posts were manipulative. You misrepped a lot, but it was so blatant and you jumped to so many conclusions that it definitely lead me to believe you were just frustrated town. So, in this phase I was going to push for Mysterio's lynch. Thankfully, your claim made it so I didn't have to.
Thian wrote:I know I accused you of cheerleading and partnering with Mysterio, but I think it was because of my feelings on Mysterio that judged my thoughts on you during day 2. Especially with the WoT's and amount of info to sift through. I thought it was a way to distract people.
How many times did I need to link to my previous games for you guys to realize that I make long posts? You didn't have to read them, you could have just ISO'd me and looked at my post length. This is what frustrated me the most in this game, you guys did not pay attention. I posted links to my previous games that shows that I post massive posts all the time. How is it a scumtell when it's how I always play the game? Some people grossly underestimate the power of meta in this game. If someone always plays a certain way regardless of alignment, it is never a valid argument for that style to be either alignment.

@Mysterio: You actually played really well in this game. If it weren't for a few mistakes early on, you probably could have dominated this game without Kirbyoshi. You are pretty skilled at dodging and twisting things to fit your needs when you need to. If you find yourself in the scum seat again, just remember that your early actions will follow you the entire game. Kirby's meta, active lurking, and IIoA secured his lynch. Your's would have been much more difficult if the game had a different start. You made a pretty nice recovery, but even without Thian's cop result, I would have led your lynch today based on the earlier interaction between us. If that wasn't there, I probably would have went after Thian.

So while you feel that Kirby actually cost you the game, I don't completely agree. With a better opener, and a clever bussing of your partner, you could have taken this on your own. Kirby was obv scum, you weren't. Had you approached the Kirby lynch differently, you might have not been investigated. Also, Thian soft-claimed cop earlier in the game. Had you killed him, this game could have gone differently. Look how long it took me to get Kirby lynched, it was not easy. So, even after Kirby died you still had a chance.
Thian
Thian
Goon
Thian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:44 pm

Post by Thian »

@ Leech: I hear you loud and clear at all your points. One thing I don't like doing is going back on other peoples games and see how they play. sure it helps but there is something ((as of right now)) that i like figuring out people on my own time and this is the first time I played with you. chimp pants on the other hand, I played with him once, so i knew some what, what I was getting into when playing with him. So, this is a learning experience with you leech and I can't wait to attempt another game at some point with you.
Games Completed
Leech
Leech
Goon
Leech
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:56 pm

Post by Leech »

It's one thing to use meta how I did against Kirby, which was effective. It's quite another to look at post lengths. Something simple like that can dramatically change a feeling you're having about a simple subject. When a "major" reason you suspect someone is something they always do, then it's no longer a tell. When you're forming an opinion on a subject, without examining it from all sides you can, and will, mislynch. "He could be using this to distract the town!" is a legitimate concern. However when that player does that in every game they play regardless of alignment, it changes your perspective to "He could be doing this to distract the town...or be scumhunting the way he normally does." That keeps you from jumping to conclusions.

You should reconsider looking at past games when it comes to small things that don't require too much depth or time, especially if it's your first time playing with that person. It will help you.
Vel-Rahn Koon
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Virginia's Trump

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:47 am

Post by Vel-Rahn Koon »

Official Vote Count

Mysterio - 4 (Thian, Kalimar, Chimp Pants, Mysterio)

Not Voting - 2 (Leech, springlullaby)

4 to Lynch.
The Newbie Queue ALWAYS needs ICs and Mods!

Are you willing to help out? Check the Queue title to see what roles we need filled!
Vel-Rahn Koon
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Virginia's Trump

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:51 am

Post by Vel-Rahn Koon »

You all gather at the Council chambers the next morning, surprised no one was killed last night. A further bombshell from Thian carries the Town to safety from the Mafia. For now....

Mysterio,
Mafia Goon
, lynched Day 3

Chimp Pants, Kalimar, Leech, springlullaby, and Thian
win the game for the
Town
team!!

Are you willing to help out? Check the Queue title to see what roles we need filled!
Vel-Rahn Koon
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Virginia's Trump

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:58 am

Post by Vel-Rahn Koon »

Role Reveal:

PlayerReplacedRole
Chimp PantsGabricoelho, IllumeTownie
HinduragiTownie
Kirbyoshi ^Mafia Roleblocker
Leech ^Townie
MysterioMafia Goon
springlullaby *Doc
drmyshottyizsiksteppenwolfTownie
ThianCop
KalimarTrachimbrod, applefarmerTownie

Night Actions:

Night 1:

Kirbyoshi blocks Trachimbrod.
Mysterio kills Hinduragi.
startransmission protects Chimp Pants.
Thian investigates Chimp Pants.

Night 2:

Mysterio kills Chimp Pants.
startransmission protects Chimp Pants (random.org)
Thian investigates Mysterio.

Vel-Rahn Koon
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Virginia's Trump

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:00 am

Post by Vel-Rahn Koon »

Everyone should use this time to post thoughts and observations about the game. Ask questions and try to figure out what went wrong (and right) with your play and how you can learn from it and improve. Be polite in pointing out mistakes made by others! Conversely, if someone points something out, learn from it – don’t get offended!!

Kalimar
Kalimar
Goon
Kalimar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:56 am

Post by Kalimar »

Congrats to the town!

Here are some thoughts.

As for some general comments, Kirby appeared quite a bit like the first scum we lynched in my first game. However, unlike that person, Kirby didn't have the newbie excuse on his side, so I decided to vote for Kirby. Whilst my role wasn't great in this game, I am glad I put some force on that lynch as I don't think his lynch would have come about that day otherwise.
My top suspects after that were Mysterio and Thian. Mysterio was called a "VI Town" by Kirby which had always struck me as a strange thing to say, and there were some slight bussing/distancing tells between them. And, Thian had been a bit all over the place. I couldn't leave star out of my radar entirely, though. I'd kick myself if he was under the radar scum.

Thian, if you're not comfortable with your post, don't post it. Proofread and see if you, yourself, are happy with what you've written, and that you haven't misrepresented any of the facts. Whilst a cop strategy is to appear slightly scummy to avoid being killed, you need to be careful not to go over that line. Be careful not to put 'everyone' in the scum read box. Also, your eagerness to claim was an obvious indicator of some kind of power role - in a goon setup, that would have been the end of you. However, well done on investigating Mysterio to swiftly end the game at the end. The cop is a powerful role, and I rate it much more highly than the Doctor in this open setup at least.
Oh, and, yes, I can see your stance on replacements. My first game had a lot of them.

Kirby, if you are making a suspicion you know to be false, bring some scummy appearing material into the fray. Make sure people know why you are voting who you are voting. To convince others, you must back up your claims with some referenced material, points that people can actually see and recognise. If you question others, try to have some thought process behind them, or else they seem irrelevant.

Myst, I think you did a good job in the main. Perhaps you could have attacked Kirby with some more force, and that may have steered the investigation elsewhere. But, his lynch really did hurt your chances a lot in this particular setup. I doubt I could have done any better in your situation.

All in all, not as taxing a game as my first, but enjoyable nonetheless. And, at least this time I managed to get a vote on scum :)
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:08 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Sigh, I was ready to quicklynch Mysterio, Kirby, and Thian, in that order before I was NK'd. Thank you town. After such a good D1, I was ready to rage at you all if you didn't win. Also, we got REALLY lucky with star random protecting Chimp. So anyways, scum, why did you kill me first? I've been reading the game every so often. You guys kinda had less posting throughout D2/D3 but I guess that's due to lack of players.

Chimp, excellent playing. You kept cases on the people I wanted looked into. (Also, thank you to town for not letting Kirby misrep my dead self when I voted Chimp. I thought I made it 500% clear that I made that vote to get an obvtown reaction from someone)

Thian, you did ok as cop, but you really need to look less scummier. Ever since halfway through D1, I had been looking into your past game to see what kind of play you had. I suspected you may've been a PR which is why I didnt push a case D1. The entire PR suspicion was mainly because your motive in this game seemed similar to your first game's motive although your play was more aggressive. You should've investigated Mysterio D1. He was scummy and if he was town, scum would keep him around to help take the limelight away from them.

Mysterio, you were obvious scum to me particularly from your nervous manner and behaviour in the game. Alot of people don't spot this as a scumtell but I learned of it from playing as scum in my first game here. Your bandwagon on me in D1 was pretty bad since the reasoning you gave seemed like a placeholder vote. Next time the cop gets a result, you should counterclaim or some WIFOM to try and keep yourself alive, though. You may've somehow won this, though all hope seemed lost.

Kalimar, thank you for making that slot seem pro-town. The predecessors of it were lurking far too much.

Kirby, your promises were definitely looking like unmotivated scum to me. Sometimes I feel that way when I play scum but I post my content anyways. You just promised stuff and, right when it was needed, you suddenly became active. That was all I needed to think you were scummy.

Leech, I read you as pro-town. Your #25 is all that I needed. It was town-bait and something to keep scum off a quicklynch, really, since they wouldnt be able to say "Well, I didnt know!".

Star, I'm kind of disappointed in your play. You let everyone else do the work. You should've replaced out if you couldn't meet a good activity level.

Shotty, you need to drop the VI play. I'm starting to be in so many games with you where, even when I can somehow read you, your play is just at the point where I'll gladly PL for the hell of it.

Springlullaby, I lol'd.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Chimp Pants
Chimp Pants
Goon
Chimp Pants
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:25 am

Post by Chimp Pants »

Vel wrote:startransmission protects Chimp Pants.
Thian investigates Chimp Pants.

Mysterio kills Chimp Pants.
startransmission protects Chimp Pants (random.org)
I'm glad to see I'm so loved :lol: .

I'm a little surprised that Leech wasn't ever NK'd. His town alignment seemed pretty obvious and his scum hunting was accurate.
Mysterio (quick topic) wrote:Leech instead of roleblocking him would put me under too much suspicion.
As scum, it can be hard to kill off your biggest attacker out of fear of drawing attention to yourself. In this case, I think it would have been the best play (unless scum had picked up any PR crumbs elsewhere). Many players here view NK speculation as mostly useless. I think Mysterio might have been able to work his way out of a day 2 lynch. In that scenario, the worst case for scum would have been Myst getting lynched, therby preserving the roleblocker.
Hindu wrote:Also, we got REALLY lucky with star random protecting Chimp
That really didn't matter. As long as Thian survived with his investigation results, this was a sure win. I'd hope that a real doc would have protected Thian, thus ensuring the win. Mysterio kind of WIFOMed himself out of killing Thian and got outfoxed by a random number generator :P. I'm glad randomStar loves me though.

@Hindu: When you called me obvtown, I wondered if you were the doc trying to bait the scum into killing me. I'd be interested to know if that's what caused realStar to protect me.

On Star: At first I thought his lack of D1 participation was a survival strategy to avoid the added dangers that town aligned ICs face (ICs are popular NK targets). I guess it was more lack of interest than anything else. I'm glad both realStar and randomStar wanted to keep me alive though.

Springlullaby gets this game's MVP award, no doubt.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:46 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Yeah, when I posted the really lucky part, I hadn't even noticed Star had been replaced. I thought it was going to be a stalled game waiting for a replacement when I said that it was really lucky.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Thian
Thian
Goon
Thian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:17 am

Post by Thian »

Kalimar: I couldn't agree with you more. It will be something that I have to take on board for next time. The misrepping I have done quite a bit because I don't remember full details all the time and sifting through info can be tedious. I do proof read what I do write ((most of the time)) but most of my thoughts come out like thoughts in my head, brain storms and half thoughts. Need to work on being clearer and more focused.

Hinduragi: I hear you, I really did find Mysterio's Lynch without waiting for a claim from shotty scummy and I think I should have really went with that investigation first. However, Chimp Pants targetted me my first game because of my voting style and I was honestly thinking he would do the same this game. I wanted to clear his name so I wasn't watching my back around him like I was last game.

Leech: I think you are a good player, and will definately take on your suggestions for next time. It is all still a learning experience for sure and I am happy to be around good players. completely understand what you are saying about using Meta to look for scum tells, and looking at meta for post styles.

As for the randomstar. Jeezus we did get lucky with it. It's unfortunate that we had to leave it up to the fate of randomstar.

will be signing up again to play at some point and hope to play with you guys again soon!
Games Completed
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by Incognito »

Good ol' Incog Theory.
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Trachimbrod
Trachimbrod
Townie
Trachimbrod
Townie
Townie

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:40 pm

Post by Trachimbrod »

I wanted to apologize to everyone for disappearing. I forgot about the game during my vacation, and the prod didn't forward as an email for some reason, so I never ended up seeing it. So, I'm sorry for forgetting, and any damage I caused to the game.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”