Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by Miyu »

I honestly skimmed over your post Hoopla. None of it means anything to me, if it is about your claim. Because your claim is false. Please enlighten me as to how you talking a bunch of lies, is somehow beneficial to me - when I know the truth.

I didn't post until I posted, because that is when I read the thread. I believe I was busy with other things. You trying to claim that I was lurking and just conveniently waited until she was lynched, to post. Haha. Now thaaat is hilarious. I don't lurk. I said that in one of my first posts. I don't hide, and I am active.

I don't have to look at your points to discredit you, Hoopla. The fact of the matter is, which I would have to go look for myself. If you did not believe SB from the getgo of her reveal, than that is a huuuge slip on your part. Considering that you so called JK'd DGB the first Night. So you would know that SB was truthful in her claim that she investigated DGB the first Night, and got no result - because you yourself had JK'd DGB.

See, I don't need to write a whole bunch of crap in an effort to confuse.

Simple. I am the JailKeeper. You are not.
I have the truth on my side, and you don't. So you are trying to make walls of text so the lies can be lost in the wordage.
Hi.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:42 pm

Post by Hoopla »

Miyu wrote:I honestly skimmed over your post Hoopla. None of it means anything to me, if it is about your claim. Because your claim is false. Please enlighten me as to how you talking a bunch of lies, is somehow beneficial to me - when I know the truth.
Because when I say the exact same thing, it eventually boils down to cheap mudslinging, in a petty feud of NO-U-type attacks, which doesn't help at all from the town's perspective. Maybe I'm biased, because I've been conditioned to argue from a neutral point of view, but I hate it when people think they can get away with crap like this. From
your
perspective, you have ~tRutH~ on your side, but that means fuck all if you can't convince the town, and I think we'll be both better off putting forward viable points against each other or for ourselves, because that actually means something to the town (and because I know mine are better). Your tactic to resort to this manner of arguing means you have little substance to back up your claim, because if you were the real jailkeeper, you wouldn't hesitate you show your thinking or find faults in my claim, rather than revert to emotion-based hyperbole.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:57 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

No, really, I'm quite confused here. Fortunately, if the game calculations are alright, we still have a good chance should we lynch badly. Right now I'm leaning towards Miyu. So, I gotta take a stance:

Vote: Hoopla
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:07 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

A good chance? While it's slightly better than random lynching, I hardly consider ~50% chance of victory that good.

Also, I screwed up.

UNLESS the Godfather flips, this:
If Snow_Bunny lives and investigates a townie:

Our lynch choices are me and the Unknown. Straight 50/50 on whether we win.
Is untrue.

However, if the godfather DOES flip, well, I suddenly become confirmed town, and so does any townie investigation you have, locking the game.

Just as if the godfather DOESN'T flip, any investigations you have will essentially be useless. And we'll have a 33% chance of lynching right :(.

If Apok lives obviously it's still based on the godfather, but it's either 50/50 or guaranteed.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:07 am

Quote is from me, sorry.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:28 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Gambling, UK, gambling. It's all about taking chances. At least for me, I can't tell who is lying and who's not. They both have point on their side, so it all falls on the realm of gambling.

Care to play with me?

Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:50 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I rather not gamble at this point but it is inevitable with a 50/50 choice. I seriously doubt the Godfather would try and claim roleblocker power at this point, scum knew the power existed and they missed it over night. To win they have to try and get us to lynch the real JK. Why risk the GF in this situation?

I'm leaning towards voting for Hoopla just for the fact she was the one counterclaiming.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:55 am

I'd place my bet on Hoopla. Miyu's behavior feels more in line with someone thwarted by my call for massclaim who went for it anyway.

I suppose I better go for it

Vote Miyu
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:16 pm

Post by Miyu »

My statements are true Hoopla. I do have truth on my side. True statement. I don't need a bunch of convoluted walls of text to express the pure and simple statement of : I am the JailKeeper. Whereas you, who is scum; needs that wall of convoluted mess - to try and lose the other villagers in, so they will be confused and think you are the JK; when you are not. This is not some nonsense that I make up, or mudslinging.

Nice to know you are the GF for certain, UK.
Hi.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:56 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

I'm prodding cepi.

Vote Count 4.3
  • Miyu
    (2) (Hoopla - UncertainKitten)

Hoopla
    (2) (Miyu - Snow_Bunny)

Not Voting
    (3) (
    UncertainKitten
    - Sotty7 - cepi - Apokalyptika -
    Snow_Bunny
    )
With seven alive, it takes four to lynch.

Current Deadline: Oct. 18th, 2010 at 2:15 AM (CST)
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:27 am

Nice to know you're scum, Miyu.

Or do you have more than rhetoric, at this point?

You know, for all the blasting you gave me for my playstyle...you're just as much of a bitch as I am. Hell, you're worse. You refuse to accept it :P.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:02 am

Post by Hoopla »

Miyu wrote:My statements are true Hoopla. I do have truth on my side. True statement. I don't need a bunch of convoluted walls of text to express the pure and simple statement of : I am the JailKeeper. Whereas you, who is scum; needs that wall of convoluted mess - to try and lose the other villagers in, so they will be confused and think you are the JK; when you are not. This is not some nonsense that I make up, or mudslinging.

Nice to know you are the GF for certain, UK.
No, my statements are true, Miyu. I have truth on my side. True statement. I don't need to resort to empty, bottomless rhetoric that proves nothing to express the pure and simple statement of: I am the Jailkeeper. Whereas you, who is scum; needs to be able to get away with not proving or explaining her motives to neutral spectators, to escape from the reality that your actions incriminate you, so the town doesn't consider the facts, and falls for your cheap appeal to emotion. This is not some nonsense that I make up, or mudslinging.

See how useless and circular this becomes if both players employ this tactic?
UncertainKitten wrote:Nice to know you're scum, Miyu.

Or do you have more than rhetoric, at this point?
Miyu is either lazy scum that knows she's trapped and is trying to drag the argument down to a battle of emotions rather than gameplay, or she's scum with a conscience. Sometimes it's hard making up cases to explain your actions and disprove your opponent. :P
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:04 am

Post by Hoopla »

Where the fuck is cepi? Don't tell me he's the GF lurking, waiting to decide to bus or save Miyu.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:02 am

See, I use rhetoric a lot. I'm trying not to in the future because it's a really lazy way to either get your way or get lynched. Rhetoric doesn't help the town. Rhetoric merely pisses people off (and yes, again, I'm aware I'm one to be talking about that).

So, Miyu, let's try something different. Rather than snapping at each other with you occasionally jabbing Hoopla, let's try and be reasonable. FOR REAL, I mean. Like, me as well.

I'd like you to post a succinct case on myself and Hoopla. Tell us WHY we should believe you over Hoopla, without any rhetoric. And tell me why I'm supposedly the GF. Without resorting to calling Hoopla and I idiots, falling back on 'well I'M the jailkeeper!!' or anything like that. (YAY HYPOCRISY :V)
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
cepi
cepi
Townie
cepi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:52 pm

Post by cepi »

I am going to need a couple of days to get back my normal access. Please, mod and all.

Please try to get a post up by this weekend or willingly bow out.
Last edited by RedCoyote on Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<3
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:21 pm

Post by Miyu »

All I see is blah blah blah from the both of you. As currently, I don't really care what you have to say. I know you are scum Hoopla, and that is all I need to know - unless you want to reveal who your final scum partner is.
Nice try at assumptions about me UK. You know absolutely nothing about me, so if you feel the desire to label me a bitch; then please don't post at all. As it has absolutely nothing to do with the game, and has no relevance to anything... at all.

UK. Please explain how you thought I was town prior to my claim, and didn't seem to think my claim false. Yet seemingly the moment Hoopla claims, your opinion flipped. Also would be a perfect time for you to admit you are the GF.

Every one other than Hoopla and UK - what are your opinions?
Hi.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:19 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Miyu, the thing is, you're backing your stance with "I know I'm the JK, and I know you must be scum." That may be valid for you, but it's quite weak for the rest of us. If you really want town to win, then convince us that you are really the JK. But, truth is, your attitude is nothing more than scummy at this moment, and as far as things are going, I'm getting tempted to vote at you.

UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:22 am

I already did Miyu, read my posts.

And while I don't know anything about you, I do know your posting in this game has been just about as bitchtastic as mine.

If you aren't going to reasonably present your cases, then you aren't being pro town. Further cementing the fact you are scum. A Miyu townie has NO REASON to stonewall a plea for reason. Rather than provide reason, you provide rhetoric.

I refuse to believe you are town at this point. You reek of scum intent in the way you've handled this.

Cut by Snow_Bunny:

Thank you for putting it far more succinctly than I did.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:27 am

Post by RedCoyote »

I'm prodding Apok as well.
Apokalyptika
Apokalyptika
Goon
Apokalyptika
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:49 pm

Post by Apokalyptika »

Eek! I didn't realize that I hadn't posted in so long. It's the week before school starts for me, so I've been busy, but I am sorry.

I'm going to agree with a lot of people here and say that Miyu's looking a lot scummier than Hoopla, largely because of the refusal to try to prove that Hoopla's scum. Also, since that role's had a lot of replacements and inactivity, there is no voting pattern and not that much in general to base a decision on. So, most of what I'm seeing when rereading is current scummy behavior, without anything to counterbalance it. I'm tempted to vote now, but I want to hear more people weighing in before that.

Also, according to my views on voting patterns and gameplay, if Hoopla's real, then cepi's likely the last scum. If Miyu's real, I really have no clue, though I'd lean towards Sotty simply because of the semi-clear on UK.

Anyone else have any half-formed thoughts on that?
Witness the man who raves at the wall
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:51 pm

Well, honestly, it actually doesn't matter if we lynch right today. But, yeah, if we lynch wrong we do need to think of who's more likely. From my perspective it'll be between cepi and Sotty. I'll probably lean towards Sotty given overall behavior. I should probably look at voting histories, but honestly I don't feel like confronting that unless the worst happens.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:53 pm

EBWOP: I mean figuring out the third scum doesn't matter if we lynch right today. It becomes a logic puzzle outlined in one of my earlier posts, expanding on cepi's posts.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:05 pm

Post by Hoopla »

Goddamn, this game is really grinding to a halt. Cepi needs to post SOMETHING soon, or replace out, because he is sucking a lot of the life out the game. Sotty and Apok need to pledge their allegiances, and Miyu can continue on doing what she's doing, because as far I'm concerned, I'll take the guarenteed win now so we don't have to put up with shenanigans tomorrow.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:39 am

@Hoopla: Just because you *know* her alignment doesn't mean we do. I lean in your favor but if she actually produces decent, reasonable analysis, I'll certainly consider it.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:52 am

Post by Anon »

Ok, Ill haev a better thought post in three hours but this particularly caught my attention:
Hoopla wrote:I tend not to think the claim is true, and Snow is just claiming to fish out the last powerroles for scum to pick them off later (it's the logical scumplay if you're going down). Though, as Ojanen says, it's a ridiculously simple claim to disprove, that it isn't worth lynching her for it when we have no players claiming contrary role information (ie; masons, nurse, jk/rb with other targets or another cop).

UNVOTE:
Hoopz, why did you think Snow was lying with her claim?
Stats: W/L/D

Town: 7/3/0
Mafia: 4/2/0
Other: 0/2/0

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”