Mini 1055 - Return to PEGBAM (Closing Time!)

Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:25 am

Post by Flava Flave »

Porochaz wrote:
vote karen

the bitch.
Oman wrote:
Vote Karen
Buddying.
Town: 3-5
Scum: 1-2
3rd party: 2-0
For the sake of MMM's happiness and my own, my sig has been placed here in a more condensed way. I apologize for the old sig and promise to have changed my ways for the better. <3 MMM
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:25 am

Post by Flava Flave »

Oh, and if it wasn't clear, I mean to JDodge, not each other.
For the sake of MMM's happiness and my own, my sig has been placed here in a more condensed way. I apologize for the old sig and promise to have changed my ways for the better. <3 MMM
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:11 am

Post by Flava Flave »

UltimaAvalon wrote:Then why did you not put my vote in with em?

Vote: Flava Flave
You were making a joking point about the vote counts while the others were pure buddying.
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:01 am

Post by Flava Flave »

Vote Porochaz and Ooba
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:00 am

Post by Flava Flave »

I meant Oman.

Unvote Ooba, Vote Oman
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by Flava Flave »

What inconsistencies?
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:23 am

Post by Flava Flave »

UA, I already explained that your vote didn't look like buddying.
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:53 am

Post by Flava Flave »

There's the other vote (on yourself) and the fact that no one had done it yet so you weren't just doing what was popular.

What are you getting at anyway? I know you aren't suggesting that I'm your scumbuddy. Unless you think I am distancing from Oman and Porochaz, in which case you should vote them as well as me, I don't see the issue.
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:31 am

Post by Flava Flave »

Oman wrote:You are not distancing from me. We are already distanced. I'm at the cool kids table.
Yeah cuz it's definitely cool when the kid to your left is picking his nose and the kid to your right is taping his thick black rimmed glasses back together.
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:08 am

Post by Flava Flave »

Porochaz, I was gonna have some fun with that. Thanks for ruining it. Jerk.
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #10) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:09 am

Post by Flava Flave »

I was prodded. Anyone want me to discuss anything specific?
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:48 am

Post by Flava Flave »

scotmany12 wrote:
Flava Flave wrote:I was prodded. Anyone want me to discuss anything specific?
Hi. Why do we need to tell you what to discuss? You should take initiative.
I'm having a hard time finding anything worth talking about which is rare for me. Probably the fact that we can't lynch anyone. I dunno.
JDodge wrote: Now's your time to choose, people. I will be executing from one of the following people:

Oman
UltimaAvalon
UncertainKitten
GhostWriter

Weigh in with your opinions, please
Oman - Oh, where to start? There's the blatant buddying to you (JDodge) with his first random vote on you ("Hey buddy, I'm voting you even though you are the only one we can't kill today. Isn't that funny?") and his second vote on "Karen". Then if that isn't enough, he even tries to make "Karen" out to be a real player and votes that player. He's not really contributing, but he's posting. This is worse than straight up not posting because it shows that he is around and just doesn't care to say anything, which instead of acknowledging that, he's throwing around joking comments (Karen stuff, cool kid stuff, popcorn thing). I'd love to see Oman executed today.

UA- He started out voting "Karen", but clearly wasn't buddying. He voted me and questioned me a little. I always like a player who sparks real discussion early. Since then, he's continued to actively scumhunt. I don't like UA as an execution today.

UK - Also actively scumhunting. And the fact that she's not afraid to go after you (JDodge) makes me think she isn't scum fearing her life. I don't like UK as an execution today.

GW - He's posting one-liners and seems to want to stay in the background. And I don't like him sidestepping your questions. Of the names you listed, GW is my second choice for an execution behind Oman.

Unvote Porochaz. Vote Ghostwriter
. I'm already voting Oman, so I'm leaving that.
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:51 am

Post by Flava Flave »

I believe GW. I don't think this has anything to do with his alignment.
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #13) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:53 am

Post by Flava Flave »

Vote mikeburnfire

His first post was terrible. Not just the fishing, but the "cool" at the beginning of the post. Bad vibes everywhere. Then when he is called out for fishing, he shakes it off as a joke with the doctor comment. Then he seems to be proposing a policy execution and continues with the joking tone with "you or me or somebody else". Next is the awful double voter comment. Then he admits to being scummy, calls Day 1 "boring" which gives him an excuse to do nothing, and sets himself up for a bad fakeclaim later. Next few posts are full of nothing until he calls UK scum out of nowhere and questions JDodge excluding him (MBF) from the execution list.

His first post today isn't much better:
MBF" wrote:JDodge, thank you for killing the cult leader, apparently. I hate cults. And you were right about UK being town, so kudos there as well. Of course, if you're scum, then it would explain why you're so perceptive about that.
The "thank you" is just weird and off. He seems to be congratulating JDodge, but then says he could be scum, but is careful not to straight up call JDodge scum.
MBF wrote:Any idea what the deal is on the missing player? PanzerKarenKittywhatever only made 3 posts yesterday, so it's not like we'll notice the difference, but still... Could be a hider role or a detaining role victim. Not sure what to make of this just yet.
If anyone knows anything about this and thinks it's best to share, they will do so. Asking isn't necessary.
MBF wrote:Also, looks like I was completely wrong about Vezok/UK. I didn't kill ém, though. UK seemed like a pretty contentious player, not one I would expect scum to target. But she was also one of the most active players. The scum must have wanted her dead because her efficient posting was a threat. Otherwise she would have been kept alive because she was barking up the wrong trees (I know I'm town, and currently do not believe JDodge is scum).
Why are we looking at the NK(s?)? UK was probably killed by scum because she looked so town and Panzer probably had something weird happen. It's really not important right now and pretty obvious I think.
MBF wrote:Not sure where to start hunting. JDodge, why do you think scot is scum? A quick ISO of his posts shows that he reading the game and keeping up with the events, but only seemed to post when I was incorrect about something. This shows active lurking to me.
Really don't like the "not sure" when there are 10 pages of posts to digest. Then going to JDodge for help with reads. Why?
MBF wrote:As for GW's role, I believe his one-shot Night 0 role is a null-tell. He's probably telling the truth about that ability, but it doesn't signify alignment one way or the other.
This was already established.

Then the last post speaks for itself. Can we lynch this scumbag now?
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by Flava Flave »

MBF wrote:I'll give you the 'fishing' part, but are you really attacking me for saying "cool"?
I am. It shows happiness at who was selected as king and slight buddying. Thanks for conceding the fishing point too.
MBF wrote:Heaven forbit I joke around during the RV phase.
When you are joking about actual accusations made towards you, yeah. That's scummy. And are you saying you were joking about the vezok execution? Because that went on for quite a while. If you were seriously proposing it, you can't call it RVS. If you want to call it RVS, explain why it went on so long.
MBF wrote:I will admit that my play was bad, but that doesn't mean that I'm scum.
Bad play wasn't my point. What I actually said was "Then he admits to being scummy, calls Day 1 "boring" which gives him an excuse to do nothing, and sets himself up for a bad fakeclaim later. "
MBF wrote:UK is Vezok, whose lynch I've been calling for all day. It isn't out of nowhere.
Ok, fair. But you seemed to be pushing either policy or a joke. Neither should lead to a serious vote on UK.
MBF wrote:You're attacking me for saying the words "cool" and "thank you". Think about that for a minute.
Yes. It's all buddying.
MBF wrote:Which part of that do you have a problem with? Do you think he can't be scum, or that I should directly call him scum without a reason?
You should either call him scum and say why or call him town. Don't do the whole "I think he's town, but maybe he's scum. I dunno, that's my read I guess hurhurhur" thing.
MBF wrote:What is your problem with me talking about current events?
There is no purpose. It's fluff.
MBF wrote:Do I really have to answer this question?
Yes.
MBF wrote:As I said earlier, most things stem from Vezok, and he's a blight on games because everybody wants him dead.. And I'm talking to JDodge because I wanted to know why he voted Scot. Dur.
Ok, let's all let JDodge scumhunt for us.
Unvote MBF
. JDodge, who should I vote?
UltimaAvalon wrote:The events of Day 1, As they pertain to UA:
Found FF scummy. Pursued. King Dodge didn't care. Backed off
Got into a minor argument with UK. (Turned out to be more worthless that FF's, but whatever floats your boat Scot.)Felt she was wrong but Town. She wouldn't back down. Self-voted to end argument
Analysis: Subject began day with minor leads, but quickly gave up when he realized he'd be unable to convince the one person who mattered. Cruised for the rest of the day.
Do you plan to do anything today? Why the self-vote?
mikeburnfire wrote:Regardless, trying to say that my lurking is a scum-tell is a deeply flawed argument.
No one is attacking you for lurking. You brought that up yourself.
Shanba wrote:
Vote: Flava Flave
Reason please.
springlullaby wrote:BTW, I'm leaning toward Flava Flave side, his case is not as bad as MBF makes it out to be.
He seems to want it to look bad so nobody follows it.
Spring wrote:The thing I don't like is FF's playing curve: lies low when a wagon starts on him, makes just average play afterwards, then come back in day 2 with a full case on MBF whom he hasn't mentioned once on day 1.
Yeah, the kind thing made it hard to get into the game. Then JDodge gave a list, so I felt more like I could participate by commenting on his options. Day 2 turned back into normal mafia, so I can play my normal game.
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #15) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:27 pm

Post by Flava Flave »

springlullaby wrote: I agree that Flava Flave needs to be put on the grill. Flava, again, why did unvote MBF, while still pushing his case?

VOTE: Flava Flave
JDodge gave us a list to choose from. He also said he wouldn't execute MBF.
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #16) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:49 pm

Post by Flava Flave »

Flameaxe/mykonian, is there a chance I could have the spot back?
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #17) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:11 am

Post by Flava Flave »

beibeing busy for a week isn't flaking.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”