Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:48 am

Post by Tasky »

Robbnva wrote: ok... now you tell me what's so dreadful about that post. - your argument about my vote really did not make sense
it made sense to me. it actually still does. I know it is a weak argument, but it does make sense. I didn't have any better arguments at that time, so even a weak argument was enough to vote. and [weak] ≠ [nonsense]
then you tell me how suggesting a vig kill is scummy. - what if he kills the wrong person like cop or worse the doc, that is basically what you want him to gamble with
DING DONG! BULLSHIT ALARM! BULLSHIT ALARAM! DING DONG!
in your post 295 you say:
Robbnva wrote:I actually agree with tasky, use the kill on tazaro :D
and, if I remember correctly, you are voting for taz. wtf? aren't you "gambling" too?

I know my gut feeling was right there. even if my case was weak. you are definitely scum. I am extremely serious about this. this kind of contradiction clearly shows that you just want to throw dirt on me. you do not want to hunt scum by analyzing posts and so, you say things to discredit people for the sake of discrediting.
also declaring me scummy with no reason is actually scummy. you still have not provided a valid reason why you think I am scum.
lol. you were of a quite different opinion earlier. (*)

I also really like how you answered my two "easy" questions while totally dodging the "hard" one, the one which you cannot answer to, because it exposes ZeroFang's crap-argument:
Tasky wrote: and then you tell me where I "tried to absolve [myself] of any responsibility".
since you are trying to answer for ZeroFang, answer this.

and last but not least, why do you need to respond to questions that I asked ZeroFang.
as soon as you flip scum, I'll definitely keep my eye on ZeroFang...
IGMEOY

Robbnva, you need to be todays lynch.
UNVOTE: VOTE: Robbnva
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:51 am

Post by Tasky »

ok, and now to your questions Shepherd:
Shepherd_of_Wolves wrote:So, now everyone has claimed town alignment. I have a few questions.

1) are you lying when you claim town? We know at least two of you are, and maybe even Three.
2) Do you know who is lying? We know that you scum know your partners.
3) Do you know who is telling the truth?
4) Why did you claim town alignment?
5) Are you just following suite to claim as "town" because tasky told you to claim as town, and you did for the sole purpose of fulfilling his request?
6) Who are your confirmed townies, and WHY?
1) no.
2) yes, Robbnva is lying.
3) no
4) because I think it's a good idea to give a potential Lie Detector significant posts to work with
5) I did it to follow suite, cause Tasky told me to do so. :cool:
6) no one. and even if there were people I think are confirmed (or very likely) townie, I wouldn't tell.
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:42 am

Post by Tazaro »

Shepherd_of_Wolves wrote:So, now everyone has claimed town alignment. I have a few questions.

1) are you lying when you claim town? We know at least two of you are, and maybe even Three.
2) Do you know who is lying? We know that you scum know your partners.
5) Are you just following suite to claim as "town" because tasky told you to claim as town, and you did for the sole purpose of fulfilling his request?
1) NO
2) ?? You can be mafia and criticize people's play without lying
3) Everyone tells some truth.
4) Tasky made me do it. :D
5) Tasky made me do it. :D
6) No person is a confirmed town.
Show
Maybe Subservience to Protocol isn't tantamount to Solution to Problem ...
"A little bit of yourself goes a long way"
Blue paint strokes of sadness that leave a trace of meaningfulness
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
After getting your pound of flesh?
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:14 am

Post by Robbnva »

@tasky. Tazaro is not a cop or doc so killing him with the day kill is acceptable
also I'm not have not lied all game but thanks for playing
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:18 am

Post by Tasky »

Robbnva wrote:@tasky. Tazaro is not a cop or doc so killing him with the day kill is acceptable
also I'm not have not lied all game but thanks for playing
you thought differently earlier:
Robbnva wrote:what if he kills the wrong person like cop or worse the doc, that is basically what you want him to gamble with
your contradictions are so blatant it's really a pain to watch every minute of you being still around.
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:24 am

Post by Robbnva »

@tasky I don't beleive tazaro is pro-town so there is no contradiction

also per my role pm I am working with the rest of the lightman group so I can't possibly be anti-town
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:51 am

Post by Tasky »

Robbnva wrote:@tasky I don't beleive tazaro is pro-town so there is no contradiction
well, you were accusing me of wanting to vig Taz. you said I risked to push a cop or a doc kill. and before and after that you advocate a Taz- lynch/vig yourself.
seems like a contradiction to me.
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:49 am

Post by Robbnva »

Tasky wrote:
Robbnva wrote:@tasky I don't beleive tazaro is pro-town so there is no contradiction
well, you were accusing me of wanting to vig Taz. you said I risked to push a cop or a doc kill. and before and after that you advocate a Taz- lynch/vig yourself.
seems like a contradiction to me.
I didn't accuse you of wanting to vig taz because you said
Tasky wrote: I actually think you should shoot Tazaro.
if what you said is true, we will get a deadline extension after that and we will be able to analyze further knowing whether Taz is scum or not.
normally suggesting somebody to daykill somebody is scummy but if the target is tazaro I think that is a pretty sure bet you won't hit a doc or a cop

sorry if I confused you, it seemed like the day kill was going to happen no matter what which is why I agreed if it was inevitable, Taz was the best call but if it is optional than yeah don't use it at all.
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:33 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

Shepherd_of_Wolves wrote:1) are you lying when you claim town?
No. Considering the scum lied once I'm not sure asking us again is of any use. You can't get much more clear than "I am aligned with the town".

2) Do you know who is lying?
Nope.

No. I really hope that wasn't rolefishing.

You told us to.

At your and his request, yes. Claiming like this effectively turns it into one of those boring "follow the cop" games where barely any scumhunting is involved and we all vote to lynch whoever investigated as scum. I
hate
those games, so yes. I did it solely for the purpose of fulfilling your/Tasky's request.

Are you asking for town reads (which you previously stated as useless)? This isn't an open game. It's nigh impossible confirm yourself 100% as town.
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:27 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

Tasky wrote:
ZeroFang wrote:His ISO #11 was absolutely dreadful.
ok... now you tell me what's so dreadful about that post.
You suggested we hang the vig tomorrow if he doesn't use his kill now. You also suggested he use it right now, without hesitation. You suggested he kill a different person than the last time you mentioned it, so now you're contradicting yourself as well. You don't care who he shoots as long as it's someone. That's scummy. Your reason for shooting Robb was that he was scummy, no explanation. That's also highly scummy.
Tasky wrote:then you tell me how suggesting a vig kill is scummy.
You're suggesting it for many different people and suggesting using it immediately. Townies would want to wait to get more information.
Tasky wrote:and then you tell me where I "tried to absolve [myself] of any responsibility".
Tasky wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:Are you willing to be the lynch for today if he flips town?
no, why should I?
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:47 pm

Post by Tasky »

ZeroFang wrote:
Tasky wrote:
ZeroFang wrote:His ISO #11 was absolutely dreadful.
ok... now you tell me what's so dreadful about that post.
You suggested we hang the vig tomorrow if he doesn't use his kill now. You also suggested he use it right now, without hesitation. You suggested he kill a different person than the last time you mentioned it, so now you're contradicting yourself as well. You don't care who he shoots as long as it's someone. That's scummy. Your reason for shooting Robb was that he was scummy, no explanation. That's also highly scummy.
oh my god, it's not that difficult to grasp: at that time my top suspect was Robbnva, I gave an explanation for that. He announced he would shoot someone today, I want him to do as he said.
since my read was nothing really big, I wanted to let him vig Taz, since I can't get to read him and his flip will get us valuable information for todays lynch.
right now I'd again prefer he shoots Robbnva, as I have a really strong scum read again. and, because I think that if he is scum, you are a really likely buddy. I'm slightly suspicious of you, but I actually am much more sure Robbnva is scum.
Tasky wrote:then you tell me how suggesting a vig kill is scummy.
You're suggesting it for many different people and suggesting using it immediately. Townies would want to wait to get more information.
it's exactly the other way round. the vig kill will give us the information we need for todays lynch. should Nachomamma8 listen to me and kill Robbnva-scum, and should I be right, we can lynch you today.
Tasky wrote:and then you tell me where I "tried to absolve [myself] of any responsibility".
Tasky wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:Are you willing to be the lynch for today if he flips town?
no, why should I?
aaaahhhh. that's what you mean? -> lol
how exactly would I help the town by taking the lynch for today? how has that to do with not taking responsibility? I am quite certain Robbnva is scum now, it was just a weak case on that time. in both cases there is a chance of me being wrong. why would I want to sacrifice myself in that case?
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:13 am

Post by Robbnva »

can you explain how you are "quite certain" somebody who has already said he is with the Lightman group is scummy to you?
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:43 am

Post by Tasky »

Robbnva wrote:can you explain how you are "quite certain" somebody who has already said he is with the Lightman group is scummy to you?
I'll explain again. your posts are always contradicting each other and you keep doing things and blame other people for doing the same things:
  • one:
    Robbnva wrote:
    vote tazaro

for now this is good enough to put some pressure on him
    this was the first scummy post (I actually explained this a lot of tims already): basically, you vote tazaro and then "disclaim" by posting that it's just a pressure vote. that way, you don't have the responsibility of you vote. you don't have to take a stance later if you really found him scummy as you can just hide behind the pressure you put on him to gain info.
    again, the problem here is not with you voting, and neither with voting only for pressure. the problem is with you
    telling everybody you are voting for pressure
    . this nullifies the effect of the pressure, since Taz isn't going to feel pressured if he knows you only vote for pressure and not for a (potential) lynch.

• second contradiction:
    Robbnva wrote:so tasky is claiming being part of the lightman group, I don't get why people put themselves out there that early :(
    Robbnva wrote:can you explain how you are "quite certain" somebody who has already said he is with the Lightman group is scummy to you?

• then you make this post:

this is a clear scumtell for two reasons:
    1. you answer to questions which were not addressed at you.
    2. you totally contradict yourself (third contradiction):
    Robbnva wrote:then you tell me how suggesting a vig kill is scummy. - what if he kills the wrong person like cop or worse the doc, that is basically what you want him to gamble with
    here you blame me (and agree with ZeroFang) for suggesting a vig kill on tazaro. your argument is that I am gambling with killing a doc or a cop and that my actions is anti-town.
    Robbnva wrote:I actually agree with tasky, use the kill on tazaro :D
    Robbnva wrote:@tasky. Tazaro is not a cop or doc so killing him with the day kill is acceptable
    before and after that post you post that vigging Taz is ok and you even encourage it.

• fourth contradiction:
    Robbnva wrote:
    Shepherd_of_Wolves wrote:Tasky is my second suspect!
    while I originally thought that, I think it is just too obvious that both of them are scum, taz did more of the buddying and playing up to tasky than the other way around so the obvious choice is taz is scum and tasky is probably not
    Robbnva wrote:also declaring me scummy with no reason is actually scummy. you still have not provided a valid reason why you think I am scum.
    it's clear to me, that in your post #323 all you do is to agree with ZeroFang and trying to answer the questions for him. the problem with that is, that you answered them in a way which is coherent to HIS line of thought in the game, but absolutely not to yours.

• and this post is just funny:
    Robbnva wrote:also per my role pm I am working with the rest of the lightman group so I can't possibly be anti-town
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:58 am

Post by Robbnva »

Me saying voting to put pressure is not scummy
your contradiction statement I already explained
me provinding my own thoughts on your questions to somebody else is my own perogrative and isn't scummy

the post you find funny is from my role pm so if yours doesn't say something similar than I have to question your allignment to the lightman group.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:02 am

Post by Robbnva »

Make a solid case against me besides random fluff if you think I'm scummy

fact is my case on tazaro is solid and nobody not even tazaro has been able to argue against my points. Tazaro refusing to comment on a case vs him makes him even more scummy. He is hoping it will go away. So if the day killer isn't going to do anything let's lynch the best candidate for scum, which is tazaro and let the people with actions sort out the rest.

All you are doing is trying to distract from the tazaro case by posting nonsense and your case on me is WEAK
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:25 am

Post by Shepherd_of_Wolves »

Well, I do not have a lot of time. But, tomorrow is deadline. So TAZ is our best lynch for today. Everyone needs to join that cause. Lynch him early tomorrow. We can not risk waiting for the Vig Kill to happen or not. I will comment if I get time.
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:26 am

Post by Tasky »

Robbnva wrote:Me saying voting to put pressure is not scummy
it is anti-town at best. town wouldn't want to do it
then explain again, please
me provinding my own thoughts on your questions to somebody else is my own perogrative and isn't scummy
I didn't ask you those questions. town do not answer for someone else.
the post you find funny is from my role pm so if yours doesn't say something similar than I have to question your allignment to the lightman group.
why would you have to make that post?

@Shep: I don't agree. I think Robbnva is so scum here, he has to be todays lynch!
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:30 am

Post by Tasky »

fact is my case on tazaro is solid and nobody not even tazaro has been able to argue against my points. Tazaro refusing to comment on a case vs him makes him even more scummy. He is hoping it will go away. So if the day killer isn't going to do anything let's lynch the best candidate for scum, which is tazaro and let the people with actions sort out the rest.
now tell me: why shouldn't there be more two cases going on at the same time?
the Tazaro case is totally independent on my case on you. I don't know whether Taz is scum or not, fact is: you are
All you are doing is trying to distract from the tazaro case by posting nonsense and your case on me is WEAK
lol! you really must be sweating right now knowing I caught you.
why don't you give up already and admit being scum?
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:48 am

Post by Tazaro »

Are we actually in danger of a no lynch?
Show
Maybe Subservience to Protocol isn't tantamount to Solution to Problem ...
"A little bit of yourself goes a long way"
Blue paint strokes of sadness that leave a trace of meaningfulness
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
After getting your pound of flesh?
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:53 am

Post by Robbnva »

Tasky wrote:
Robbnva wrote:Me saying voting to put pressure is not scummy
it is anti-town at best. town wouldn't want to do it -
no it isn't. On the other site I play we use that wording all the time, so to me it isn't anti town. there. Voting without a reason is scummy so I posted my reason, my reason was to put pressure on him cause I thought he was suspicious

then explain again, please
I do not think day killing on day one is wise because you can kill a doctor or cop, BUT I do not think Tazaro is a doctor or a cop, I think he is scum so killing him in my mind is totally acceptable.

I didn't ask you those questions. town do not answer for someone else.
town can do whatever the fuck they want to. I did not answer the questions for him, he still shoudl have provided his own answers, I was bored and felt like I wanted to throw in some of my own thoughts on your questions to try and get discussion going. in case you haven't noticed this gameis being dominated by 3 or 4 people. YOU, ME, Shepard, and Tazaro.

why would you have to make that post?
why did anyone else who claimed to be part of the lightman group feel the need to do so? Why did the person who claims to be lie detector feel the need they should, because they wanted to. You were saying you were
SO SURE
I was scummy but never gave a valid reason so I threw out there that I am part of the lightman group (which I am) to see if you were still so sure. The fact that you did not recognize that part of the role pm I posted makes me suspect that you are actually not part of the lightman group at all but I won't know that until later in the game

@Shep: I don't agree. I think Robbnva is so scum here, he has to be todays lynch!
at the final post, if you think I am scum than provide REAL evidence to me being scum.

what you have posted isn't better evidence than the evidence I have posted for tazaro. If you think my case is bad, why don't you try and break down my case and tell me why the case for him is bad?

you try to make a case vs me and I am defending myself. I make a case vs Tazaro and he does not defend himself

which of the 2 are scummier? not defending himself makes him the better lynch, especailly when the deadline is fast approaching. You want me lynched, come up with something better than what you posted.

Also like I said, I am working with the lightman group to help catch the people who did the killing of his ex-wife and kidnapping of his daughter. Lightman is distraught and I am trying to help him out. attacking me is not pro-town.

distracting away from the largest band-wagon this close to the deadline is not pro-town
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:54 am

Post by Robbnva »

Tazaro wrote:Are we actually in danger of a no lynch?
because of the inactivity of some of the players I would say yes, you may be getting off easy.
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:16 am

Post by Tasky »

Nachomamma!
I want you to tell us NOW (in your next post, that is) whether you are going to shoot someone today or not.

if you don't shoot, I want a large breakdown of your view on the game. I want to hear a GOOD explanation for not shooting, considering you declared that you were definitely going to shoot today.

if you tell us you'll shoot, I'd recommend doing it immediately. I really don't want deadline hitting us. the moment you shoot I want the reasons for your target choice.
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:17 am

Post by Tasky »

@mod: could you please prod everyone. we are approaching deadline and there are only 5 active players here
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:23 am

Post by Robbnva »

Cry me a river - last post 9/15
Espeonage - last post 9/13
Jimfinn - last post 9/16
Maddie - last post 9/7 (has she been replaced?)
Nachomamma - last post 9/16
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:26 am

Post by Robbnva »

Tasky you want contradiction?

look at Nacho's post 3 where he says he WILL kill someone

and his post 21 where he says he probably won't use it now

so he basically ran a gambit to get people to talk and it basically failed cause he became inactive instead

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”