pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:04 am

Post by pacman281292 »

I would have liked to have one more day without massclaiming, but you make a good point there, LMP. Scum might have caught on your "OMG CLOUD IS OBVTOWN" and killed you.
Humm... So what?
I'll make a reread on each player (exceptuating LMPtown) and post my thoughts. Not now, but tonight; I'm at university and have a crapload of work to do.
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:26 am

Post by Friend »

Well, LMP as confirmed town helps, although I already had him basically down as town.

I think there is one scum in the group {inhim, pacman} and the other is from {dekes, shotty}. As for the possible pairings, I'll read over some stuff and see what I think.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:42 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

vote nolynch

sorry i will have limitted activity for a while
#freeShotty
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

Posting content on saturday. Busy now.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:58 pm

Post by Dekes »

Well, waiting for input from pacman, InHim and Shotty.

Shotty, your suspects and a bit of opinion, please. Apart from a case on the redtail you've been one lining and voting your war until now. It's harder to get a read on you this way. And this is rather in the interest of scum than town. How limited is you access? Because it's like, you know, probably a crucial point in the game.

My main suspect is still InHim. I could make a case on him, but the only things he did since my last (admittedly very short) case on him was hammering MS without warning or reason and the promise to give us a better lynch (in the same post where he admitted having been playing lazily so far).

So, I guess I'll wait for a bit. Oh yeah, agree with LMP. After your claim a NL would just make tomorrow like today without the second mason. I wonder if shotty did even read your post before voting no lynch.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:16 am

Post by LimMePls »

if shotty doesn't get blacklisted I'm calling BS. His content production this whole game has been 0.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:11 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

Yes I have been very out of this game... I'm really sorry I will catch up as quickly as I can, may not be until tommorow night
#freeShotty
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:04 am

Post by LimMePls »

Wow, the irony in drmyshotty's sig is astounding.

(Psst, shotty, there are 2 r's in arrived)
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:26 am

Post by Fate »

"Just who the hell are you anyway? Have I ever seen beneath your mask?"

Vote Count:

Dekes (0):
drmyshottyizsik (0):
Friend (0):
LynchMePls (0):
InHim (0):
Pacman281292 (0):
No Lynch (2):
Friend, drmyshotty

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch, 3 to no lynch.
Deadline: September 25th.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:19 am

Post by Friend »

Hahaha, LMP, I didn't even notice that.

Alright, I have some shotty scum meta now here and I must say it looks fairly similar. Lurking, being unhelpful, etc. His town meta, he's been at least somewhat townish-looking. This game...I don't know.

I agree we should lynch today, since LMP is confirmed town, etc.

unvote, vote: InHim

Still my top suspect here.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:01 am

Post by Dekes »

Pacman: Promised content, posted frequently in other parts of the forum since then. Avoiding this thread.
Inhim: Promised content, posted frequently in other parts of the forum since then. Avoiding this thread.
Shotty: Promised content...you can guess the rest.

Now, there can't be three scum left. But the longer it takes for those people to come up with their next post, the more and more I believe there's scum in there struggling with making up a believable, convincing townie mislynch.

I'm ready to vote for InHim unless his next post comes soon and actually makes sense as a town post.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:02 am

Post by Dekes »

EBWOP: Same goes for Shotty and pacman, though I did get town vibes from pacman so far, so he's got a slight bonus over the other two.
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:03 am

Post by Friend »

I'm starting to think Pacman might not be scum based on that ButtonMen post.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:51 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Yep, I'm avoiding this game because I haven't given it the proper time.

Something is ticking inside that is going to be an unpopular opinion, so I need to make sure I am ready to take that stance.

I've got nothing but football and 'scum on the table for today, so I expect to have something by then.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:30 am

Post by pacman281292 »

Dekes wrote:Pacman: Promised content, posted frequently in other parts of the forum since then. Avoiding this thread.
Inhim: Promised content, posted frequently in other parts of the forum since then. Avoiding this thread.
Shotty: Promised content...you can guess the rest.

Now, there can't be three scum left. But the longer it takes for those people to come up with their next post, the more and more I believe there's scum in there struggling with making up a believable, convincing townie mislynch.

I'm ready to vote for InHim unless his next post comes soon and actually makes sense as a town post.
Yeah, sorry. I seem to have dropped this game to the bottom of my MS commitments (mainly because I got accidentally overloaded, I can't speak much more because of ongoing games). Now that one of my games is over (and that my RL commitments have as well diminished), I should be able to post more.
Real post coming up right now (YEAH THIS ONE IS FOR REAL).
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:33 am

Post by pacman281292 »

Sorry for the delay. Got distracted.
Friend: Hasn't posted much content lately. His posts are often adressing a single topic each, but there's not much I can recall in his posts. My read is null, with a mild gut town lean.
drmyshottyizsik: A clear-cut lurker, despite the fact I understand he's been V/LA. His only real case on the game (as well as his only post with content on the game) has been a case on redtail (which I haven't checked on detail but w/e). My read is null due to his lurking, this getting a mild scum lean there.
Dekes: Hasn't posted a lot, but many of his posts do have content. I do have a mild town read from his posts. Not much to say here, but oh well.
inHimshallibe: No content either. His "request for entrance to murder deathpact" was opportunistic, and his lack of content isn't very helpful either. I've got to reread Nexus yet, but my read on him is null, with a (very) mild scum lean.
Got to go right now.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:42 am

Post by Dekes »

Are you serious? We waited so long for your analysis and after 19 pages and Day 3 you have essentially four null reads? You just dropped a lot of points in my book with this godawful wishy-washy afraid to take any stances post.

"a (very) mild scum lean"? Lol.
I think I'll check the thread to see if there are any indicators that would point towards a pacman/InHim scum team. AFAIR pacman's interactions with Nexus/InHim were minimal at best.
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by Friend »

Totally agree with Dekes there. When all your reads are "mild," you're walking on eggshells and not wanting to man up and take stances. Maybe that last post was wrong - I keep going back and forth on the TBM post.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

Dekes wrote:Are you serious? We waited so long for your analysis and after 19 pages and Day 3 you have essentially four null reads? You just dropped a lot of points in my book with this godawful wishy-washy afraid to take any stances post.

I think I'll check the thread to see if there are any indicators that would point towards a pacman/InHim scum team. AFAIR pacman's interactions with Nexus/InHim were minimal at best.
That was more of a skimread. I was going to make something longer, but wasn't sure on what to do there. I got something to do, so I made the post very brief (maybe way too much).
The main point was: my read on Dekes is town, on Friend is null leaning town, on inHim is mild scum pending on Nexus reread, and on shotty is mild scum due to lurking.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:41 pm

Post by LimMePls »

pacman281292 wrote:
Dekes wrote:Are you serious? We waited so long for your analysis and after 19 pages and Day 3 you have essentially four null reads? You just dropped a lot of points in my book with this godawful wishy-washy afraid to take any stances post.

That was more of a skimread. I was going to make something longer, but wasn't sure on what to do there. I got something to do, so I made the post very brief (maybe way too much).
The main point was: my read on Dekes is town, on Friend is null leaning town, on inHim is mild scum pending on Nexus reread, and on shotty is mild scum due to lurking.
This is even worse than that craptastic post. This weasley trying to please those who are criticizing you.

I'm ready to vote pacman when you guys are.

V/LA on weekends
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:49 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

LynchMePls wrote:
pacman281292 wrote:

This is even worse than that craptastic post. This weasley trying to please those who are criticizing you.

I'm ready to vote pacman when you guys are.
:roll:
What makes you think I'm "pleasing those criticizing me"?
hah.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:01 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

Ugh, I can't get a good hold on the gamestate. I went back through with the notion that Friend could be scum, and I found some stuff: copied SpyreX's wording during the beginning of Day 1, not so decisive as I've seen him before, etc. Then I thought to myself, "Hell, that's just being biased." Reading back through everyone, I could find some scummy pieces of detail if I was looking for it.

However, I do have a rankings change. Dekes comes out as more town than Friend, to me.

pacman
shotty/Friend
Dekes

That is my preferred order of lynch, not my true ranking of scum to town-ness; Friend pulls out ahead of shotty in that regard, and respectively so. If this is really MyLo, it sucks.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:01 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

respectably*
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:10 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

I have replaced in poorly. :/
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:16 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

I'd like to finish the massclaim. If my opinion counts, I want shotty to go first.
Show

:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”