XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by XScorpion »

Myko, is there any reason why Jack is a better person to vote for (note: I didn't say better lynch, I said better person to vote for) than DavidParker?
Dana why are you even voting RC when you know he's not gonna get lynched today? Are you more likely to vote Mykonian or DavidParker?
LMP, you haven't even mentioned DavidParker in this game. What is your read on him? Same question (and interestingly, same situation: why is DP going so ignored) to HC.
Jack, is lurking scummy? Who is scummier: Me or DavidParker? Why?
Everyone else is voting DavidParker so that's cool. I am in 100% agreement with absolutely everything Magna said in that last post. I would go so far as to say Magna is the most pro-town person in this game. Does everyone agree with me? Yes/No and why?
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:29 pm

Post by Jack »

drmyshotty has 34
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:38 pm

Post by Jack »

antihero 23
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:18 pm

Post by mykonian »

IMO david is just annoying. The difference with Jack is that I don't have a reference.

The only point that I really have against david is what MoI explained again. He could just have searched, but in stead does nothing and asks a question for 2 or 3 days. That was lurking (and not even intelligent lurking).
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:21 pm

Post by mykonian »

DavidParker wrote:
Jack wrote:...

I don't like you claiming yourself that this is your town meta. But I still find myko scummier.
Uhm, why? I can't find it in thread.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:19 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

I don't have anything specific to say at the moment. I don't really get the push against mykonian. It's just a big meta thing. I don't get how it's taking LynchMePls and dana up by storm. HC's point against Jack seemed much more salient, but I'm probably bias due to the fact that I was in the game he was refering to.
XScorp 402 wrote:I would go so far as to say Magna is the most pro-town person in this game. Does everyone agree with me? Yes/No and why?
I think this is probably a pretty fair conclusion. Either MoI or HC. I also like LynchMePls a lot.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:22 pm

Post by Jack »

I do not think mykonian is scum because of meta. Neither does lmp.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:24 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Huh? Then why did you link us to his former scum quicktopic? Were you not attempting to establish a pattern between the games?
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:26 pm

Post by Jack »

Jack wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:
No. I'm not letting you manipulate me. You want to twist what you've done to make it look better, but in the end you have shown that your "reads" on people are purely tactical.
Precisely.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:46 pm

Post by Jack »

bumping redcoyote up to third scum (unexpecedly!). Under my radar so far but that last set of posts sets bells of, and an ISO read all but confirms my suspicions. There is no real belief behind his posts.

Him saying several times that he wanted me to post etc, and then evidently skim reading them was the red flag for me.
RedCoyote wrote:
XScorp 402 wrote:I would go so far as to say Magna is the most pro-town person in this game. Does everyone agree with me? Yes/No and why?
I think this is probably a pretty fair conclusion. Either MoI or HC. I also like LynchMePls a lot.
Most of the players need to give us more (XScorp, Antihero, David, MoI, HC, imaginality's replacement...)
but I just do not see mykonian as scum.

I really don't see Antihero either. I mean, unless your gut's pinging them or something, they both seem townie to me.
:? :? :? :?
and not everyone who ignores you (Jack, XScorp, Antihero) is town.
Who is scum from this list? This quote fits in with the above selection as well.

There are a bunch of delicious private scumtells in your ISO red :)
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:01 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Those lists are mostly all separate things, each in their own context. Although your private scumtells are off, you are perceptive about one thing. I kind of dreaded having to make a new post in this game. I'm not particularly liking where this game is going (at no fault to the Mod or the game itself), and it has withdrawn me somewhat. dana's posts depress me in a way, because he's made himself completely unreadable to, not just me, but the whole game. XScorp, Antihero, David, and you (prior to this recent surge) are kind of just trying to get by with as little involvement in the game as possible. The doc/imaginality has literally given us nothing to work with. That's half the game right there. That's not even including Stef, HC, and MoI who all just kind of come in spurts.

In regards to our original topic, mykonian's alignment, I think that's a bit complex. We see Stef in two completely different ways, Jack. I see mykonian having a valid case against Stef, and you see a proven townie being attacked. There's no way either of us could put ourselves in the other person's situation. My proposed solution is simple, and I've advocated it for a while now. I don't particularly want to see you or mykonian lynched today.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:31 am

Post by mykonian »

RedCoyote wrote:Those lists are mostly all separate things, each in their own context. Although your private scumtells are off, you are perceptive about one thing. I kind of dreaded having to make a new post in this game. I'm not particularly liking where this game is going (at no fault to the Mod or the game itself), and it has withdrawn me somewhat. dana's posts depress me in a way, because he's made himself completely unreadable to, not just me, but the whole game. XScorp, Antihero, David, and you (prior to this recent surge) are kind of just trying to get by with as little involvement in the game as possible. The doc/imaginality has literally given us nothing to work with. That's half the game right there. That's not even including Stef, HC, and MoI who all just kind of come in spurts.
QFT.

On the other hand, tomorrow we have enough to discuss, and we probably lost someone of the lurkers (subtely directing the vig ;)). Just hang in, stay with the game, and tomorrow could be very interesting.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:09 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

dana wrote:surety>growing suspicion>suspicion>a guess
This is fairly obvious. He went straight to level 2, up to level 3, and then suddenly back down to level 2. Why? Because someone put a little pressure on him.
You are putting quantitative values to qualitative language choices based on your personal perspective. So no, it is not ‘fairly obvious’ and a rather lackluster attack, IMO.
mykonian wrote:IMO david is just annoying. The difference with Jack is that I don't have a reference.

The only point that I really have against david is what MoI explained again. He could just have searched, but in stead does nothing and asks a question for 2 or 3 days. That was lurking (and not even intelligent lurking).
David Parker has done more scummy than just active lurk.

1. He’s bandwagonned with abosolutely no reasoning or scum-hunting. See his votes on dana as his wagon grew and now his vote with Jack / LMP on you.
2. He’s backed off any position when challenged in the slightest. He stated he was going to make a case on you and immediately abandoned that when you said you were ready for it. He made a ‘case’ on me and when I responded and slapped him around he unvoted and bandwagonned dana.
Jack wrote:I do not think mykonian is scum because of meta. Neither does lmp.
Then why is the bulk of your ‘case’ involve posting quotes from another game where he was scum?

Also Jack at 411 is typical Jack – go on the offensive when anyone dares to challenge him.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:09 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

:: VoteCount 1x14 ::

Antihero (0) -
MagnaofIllusion (0) -

RedCoyote (1) -
danakillsu

danakillsu (0) -

Jack (1) -
mykonian

Haschel Cedricson (0) -

LynchMePls (0) -

XScorpion (0) -

Stef (1) -
Haschel Cedricson

drmyshottyizsik (0) -

mykonian (3) -
Jack, DavidParker, LynchMePls

DavidParker (5) -
MagnaOfIllusion, Xscorpion, RedCoyote, drmyshottyizsik, Stef

Not Voting (1) -
Antihero

With 12 Alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Mykonian is in fact correct, CallMeLiam was the original reviewer for this game. Stef has been prodded, and Antihero is due for a prod this evening.
Welcome to the Network.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:34 am

Post by DavidParker »

Well magna is town, but so am I, so he's wrong about that :/
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:23 am

Post by Antihero »

After some thought, I'm not buying the Jack claim.

VOTE: Stef
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:28 am

Post by mykonian »

please request replacement.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:48 am

Post by Antihero »

mykonian wrote:please request replacement.
Why, because I'm not wading through the unconvincing text walls of stuff against dana.

Or because others like DavidParker are giving so much more in depth analysis than I am?

Everyone who thinks the Stef case is "weak", look at Stef's early play and tell me how that's not scummy.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

Sorry, guys, I know I've been slacking lately. There are a few reasons for this:

1) Jack's claim has caused me to check all of my premises, and although I started to do that while drunk, it's important enough to also merit mulling over while sober.
2) I am getting married this Saturday*, and wedding prep has taken up much of my time. (The drunkpost was post-bachelor party!Image)
3) More importantly, I am finally student-teaching, and that takes up even more of my time.
4) Finally, I play Mafia sort of like a surfer. As long as I can stay on top of the wave I do fine. If I get knocked off my board, I can find it difficult to get back up.

I will reread the last couple of pages now, compose my thoughts, and post them later tonight. Sorry about the drop in posting; I'll try not to let it happen again*

*I should have limited Internet access during the honeymoon, but for obvious reasons will not be checking the site as often.
Mod: I will have limited access from the 19th-25th.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by mykonian »

@antihero

no, because you assume Jack is fakeclaiming to vote Stef. If Jack is fakeclaiming, he is scum. But he still might say the truth about Stef.

Further, your post is too obviously a "damn I got prodded but I'm not really playing the game anymore"-post. Another player would do better at your spot, and the mod has quite an easier job to find a replacement if he can advertise it like: "It is still day 1!". Don't drag this out.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by danakillsu »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
dana wrote:surety>growing suspicion>suspicion>a guess
This is fairly obvious. He went straight to level 2, up to level 3, and then suddenly back down to level 2. Why? Because someone put a little pressure on him.
You are putting quantitative values to qualitative language choices based on your personal perspective. So no, it is not ‘fairly obvious’ and a rather lackluster attack, IMO.
This is pathetic. Do words not have meanings any more? It IS actually obvious to everyone but you, I'm sure, that what I am saying makes perfect sense. Except of course that I meant he went back down to level 1.
@XScorp
How do I know that RC isn't going to be lynched today? Do you know who is? And Jack suspects him now, so I wouldn't be so sure. I would suspect mykonian more, David hasn't done anything out of character yet. I don't PARTICULARLY suspect either, though.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:14 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

dana wrote:This is pathetic. Do words not have meanings any more? It IS actually obvious to everyone but you, I'm sure, that what I am saying makes perfect sense. Except of course that I meant he went back down to level 1.
No what’s pathetic is your attempt to somehow spin your personal hurt feelings into some sort of scum-tell. If it were oh so obvious as you say you would have gotten even an iota of support in your attacks. The fact that you didn’t should tell you everything you need to know about your ‘case’.
myokonian wrote:please request replacement.
This quite honestly is a load of crap. Your disagreement with Antihero regarding his thoughts on revoting Stef doesn’t warrant this statement.

If you feel that way why aren’t you asking David Parker or Dr. Shotty to replace out. Their play has been less useful than Antihero’s.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

Haschel Cedricson wrote: I will reread the last couple of pages now, compose my thoughts, and post them later tonight. Sorry about the drop in posting; I'll try not to let it happen again*
The site was down when I tried to do this, so I'm pushing my post back until tomorrow.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”