hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:12 pm

Post by hiphop »

EBWOP

Guys, now that I do not have a role, it is safe to say that i was only a One-Shot. Don't think it would be useful to keep it hidden any longer. Last night i saved myself.

I was planning to vote xscorp as soon as the day was started, but something happened. The mod told me my action was successful. The pm startled me, and made me rethink about whether xscorp was scum or not. If the mod is willing to say if my action was successful or not, then mod will no doubt do the same thing for anybody else including xscorp and his night 1 action. This of course makes for interesting dilemma.

1.If xscorp is mafia, he would know that the mod does this if he makes the kills, however so would xscorp has town when he tried to kill night 1.

2. Did the mafia target me last night and xscorp killed too, or did the mafia target xvart. The former would make sense, being mafia targets the protective role, except so does Wifom. That is all the info I have. I am not sure what to believe at the moment.

Jenni- if there are 3 scum and you xscorp and ben are not scum, then this game can be over like that especially because of this
bouncy.bouncy wrote:This game is a 12-player closed setup with normal game mechanics.
Daytalking is permitted for Mafia/Mason/etc.
A Mafia player may perform a kill in addition to performing his/her own role action(s) on the same night. The game will end early if such is fair. Flavor should not affect the outcome of the game.
Mafia can coordinate their votes, and most likely will. So UNVOTE if you have any doubts in your mind at all.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

I colored hiphop kind of magenta, because he deserves a color of his own.
~Gila
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:25 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Hold up a sec.

Your action was successful?

WHAT action?
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:26 pm

Post by Equinox »

Uh... WTF? One-shot nurse?
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:28 pm

Post by jenniwren »

unvote

I don't know if I believe hiphop's claim, but I'm going to think about it.
Has she a name? / She reminds me of a small bird, perhaps a jenny wren. / An owl perhaps, that speaks only when the rest of the world sleeps. / Jenny will do well enough. ~Juliet Marillier,
Daughter of the Forest
~
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:30 pm

Post by jenniwren »

Considering all the other flips have been one-shot roles except for Charter's, there is a chance that there is a one-shot nurse as well. There isn't a need to lynch anyone right away, anyway.
Has she a name? / She reminds me of a small bird, perhaps a jenny wren. / An owl perhaps, that speaks only when the rest of the world sleeps. / Jenny will do well enough. ~Juliet Marillier,
Daughter of the Forest
~
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:47 pm

Post by jenniwren »

hiphop wrote:EBWOP

Guys, now that I do not have a role, it is safe to say that i was only a One-Shot. Don't think it would be useful to keep it hidden any longer. Last night i saved myself.

I was planning to vote xscorp as soon as the day was started, but something happened. The mod told me my action was successful. The pm startled me, and made me rethink about whether xscorp was scum or not. If the mod is willing to say if my action was successful or not, then mod will no doubt do the same thing for anybody else including xscorp and his night 1 action. This of course makes for interesting dilemma.

1.If xscorp is mafia, he would know that the mod does this if he makes the kills, however so would xscorp has town when he tried to kill night 1.

2. Did the mafia target me last night and xscorp killed too, or did the mafia target xvart. The former would make sense, being mafia targets the protective role, except so does Wifom. That is all the info I have. I am not sure what to believe at the moment.
If you protected yourself, and XScorp killed Xvart, then the mafia would have had to have targeted you, wouldn't they? I don't get why they wouldn't RB XScorp again though or block you since you were a claimed PR. Is there a chance mafia RBs are one-shot?
Daughter of the Forest
~
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:50 pm

Post by hiphop »

Equinox wrote:Uh... WTF? One-shot nurse?
That is what I said.

Considering i got my action from a 1-shot bp, my role makes sense. Here is a question-would you expect a backup to be more powerful than the first role, especially one that can self-save? If I were more powerful, why wouldn't town lynch the original role, so the backup role can protect other people and not himself all the time? That is just stupid. And it is stupid to think that there would be a role like that.

Here is a thought go read my original claim. Then look at robo's flip. Then if you really think that I just pulled my role out of hat and found the flavor out of thin air, don't be a chicken and put your vote on.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:51 pm

Post by hiphop »

jenniwren wrote:If you protected yourself, and XScorp killed Xvart, then the mafia would have had to have targeted you, wouldn't they? I don't get why they wouldn't RB XScorp again though or block you since you were a claimed PR. Is there a chance mafia RBs are one-shot?
Plausible, but you should ask the mod, just to be sure. :eek:
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:54 pm

Post by jenniwren »

SO hiphop, who is scum?
Daughter of the Forest
~
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:55 pm

Post by hiphop »

I think there is one thing that points xscorp to scum. He doesn't have flavor, except for the silly rabbit. Not going to vote until closer to deadline though.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:56 pm

Post by hiphop »

jenniwren wrote:SO hiphop, who is scum?
Should be 3 of these 4, if there are 3 scum.
Spyrex, Benmage, Xscorp, and Kirby.

Should be, but not definite.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:57 pm

Post by hiphop »

Though I do believe that xscorp and Kirby are not scum together.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:58 pm

Post by hiphop »

And to make a quad

Same question to you.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:04 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I think it might be massclaim time.
Show

Proud member of BaM
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:25 pm

Post by hiphop »

SpyreX wrote:I think it might be massclaim time.
I do not. I think we should no-lynch, and if we do, scum do not need to know town's roles.

I have always been against a no-lynch, but I do believe now is the time we should do so.
We have 8 people. If three are scum we have a 37.5% chance of hitting. Since the vig(if he is a vig), and no others have counterclaimed, has shot there is no reason to believe that more than one will die. Therefore we get a 3 in 7 chance of hitting scum. I like 42.9% better than 37.5. Any reasons not to no-lynch? I can't think of any. Either way I am not voting till we get closer to deadline.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:19 am

Post by Benmage »

I am with SpryeX, mass claim time.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:41 am

Post by jenniwren »

Benmage wrote:And this is definitely mylo, so don't speed lynch this until I say so, after I lay out the probable scum team. Although with this godawful town game speed isn't a concern.
Are you still going to lay out the team?

If people want to mass claim, that's fine because I've already soft-claimed my role all over the place on D1, but even with that, it will come down to one person's word against another since we're all posting at different times. One person could claim doc, and another could CC...who do we believe? I replaced into a game (now finished mini 238--T&S) in which one of the scum had claimed nurse and named the person he protected, but I was actually the nurse and had protected the same person (well, the guy I replaced did). It came down to his word against mine, and his scumbuddy (ironically the protectee) bussed him and they won.

Therefore, I don't know how much faith I have in claims, though it might give us a start. I don't know.
Daughter of the Forest
~
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:09 am

Post by Benmage »

Yes I will lay out the team before today ends. That is why we are lynching today. Tomorrow when I am likely dead you all can debate a no lynch.

I'll claim first. VT. Hip hop you're next. This isn't popcorn style, one claims, then names the next person to claim.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:05 am

Post by SpyreX »

516 is awesomeeee. We'll get back to that when this is done.

It IS probably mylo and thats why I want the claims now. :P
Show

Proud member of BaM
bouncy.bouncy
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by bouncy.bouncy »

VOTE COUNT
5 to lynch
Xscorpion (1) Benmage

Not voting (7) Equinox, hiphop, jenniwren, Kirbyoshi, SpyreX, Super Smash Bros. Fan, Xscorpion
Mostly Mountainous is in progress http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15655
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:29 pm

Post by hiphop »

Benmage wrote:I'll claim first. VT. Hip hop you're next. This isn't popcorn style, one claims, then names the next person to claim.
Kidding me right? You want me to go next? Why don't you iso me? Or should I provide a link?

And what do you mean this isn't popcorn? What you are describing is.

Also I don't understand your reasoning for why we should not no-lynch. Do you really believe that scum need to know ours pr's? Yes it is mylo, not lylo. There is a difference, big difference.

Jenni why do you ignore this?
SpyreX wrote:It IS probably mylo and thats why I want the claims now. :P
What is the difference between this game and this one?

Xscorp-I still want to hear why you killed xvart.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by XScorpion »

equinox wrote:Being so close to deadline makes it difficult to read voting behavior, but xvart... woah.
Seeing as how no one gave me suggestions for who to shoot, I took this as one. I agreed with Equinox that the hammer seemed scummy.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by Benmage »

Hip hop if you claimed and I missed it in my quick read of the game, than yeah link it. Otherwise stop fucking wasting my time and claim.

We are lynching today, because I am still here. Tomorrow you can debate the no lynch.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:23 pm

Post by XScorpion »

Benmage how much flavour came with that VT role pm?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:27 pm

Post by Benmage »

XScorpion wrote:Benmage how much flavour came with that VT role pm?
Compared to whose?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”