Open 247 - camn's apartment - Game Over!

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by Antihero »

Incognito wrote:It'd be funnier still if after all this, camn ninja's Nacho with a threadlock.
No, that would be bad. :(
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:35 pm

Post by Incognito »

omg, he posted.
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by Incognito »

And now I rest.
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:39 pm

Post by Antihero »

Nachomamma8 wrote:I'm torn by grief. And call it paranoia, but Equinox... she's not the same anymore. I mean, she seemed to suspect Antihero really badly, you know? But she attacked him because he was being too aggressive, because he was making conspiracy theories up... Then, she JUMPS off him. Like she's afraid of him catching her scum scent, you know? Why else would she decide to back down so quickly? And even when she backed down it seemed fake... She'd... attack him for stretching reasons, then excuse her attack by saying that she was bored. It seems fake, and I can't explain why. And I don't want to believe Equinox did it because... I don't know, things have been chaotic lately, I guess I can't really seperate my feelings like this is a time like this... But I think I... Ugh. I can't say it. I can't explain it.

I didn't get the impression she suspected me. Am I wrong, Equinox?

I like Antihero's heart, I really do. I'm scared, though. He's aggressive, and intimidating...
(lol)
Could he be overcompensating for guilt he doesn't feel?? But like you said, I'm a xenophobe. This is probably paranoia. Deep down inside... I honestly trust him. I really do. My head says no, my heart says yes. God knows what sense I'm supposed to make of that, right? For now, I follow the heart, as reckless as that may be.

Gandalf's been hiding from me. He's the only one left... I think he killed her. He's lying to us, I can feel it. He must be the one, he has to be.

But these are my thoughts. If I die this night, camn... I'm sorry. But I have to go on, I just have to. I have to fight for you, for Ojanen. I have to find the killers. And I will take your revenge for you. Even if I'm but a cold corpse on the ground... I will go on. For you. For Oj. And maybe, just maybe, someone who feels the same way I do will take my cause on if I die.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:43 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

If she didn't suspect you, then she had no reason to attack you like that except to slow down the game. Especially since it was obvious you were planning on trying out an aggressive playstyle from your very first post :/
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:53 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Self hammer? Wow. As the big red button would say, "That was easy".
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:06 pm

Post by camn »

Hi, you guys. I hope I don’t look too hideous… I have been crying my eyes out in the bathroom.
Have you made a decision yet?

You have?
OH
I see you have gouged CSL’s eyes out and shoved a strange torture device from the middle ages down his throat.
I can’t say I expected that kind of violence…… but it raises a small tingle in my uterus.
A little, tiny glow of something that I seem to remember used to be called joy.
Something that ignites passion in a person.

I am going to go take a bath and go to bed.
I suggest everyone get some rest, because tomorrow there is a lot more revenge in front of us.

CSL-
Mafia Goon
– has been lynched

CSL
-
(Incognito, Haylen, gandalf5166, CSL)
Incognito
-
(Equinox,)
Nachomamma8
-
(Antihero)
Equinox
-
(Nachomamma8)

Send me your night choices pronto.

Night time deadline is scheduled for Saturday, September 11, 2010 at 8:46 AM (San Francisco time) <Countdown>.

"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:44 pm

Post by camn »

Well, good morning everyone! I hope you are all enjoying the pancakes I made you.
I noticed someone left Incognito’s lifeless body on my bedroom doorstep this morning.
I don’t know if you thought that that was sweet or something, but I have certainly had nicer wake-up calls, if you know what I mean. In fact, Incog himself has woken me up in more tender ways than this.
In any event.. although my anger was cooling, this only makes it worse. MUCH worse. Now both of my toys are broken piles of decaying flesh.

I am not happy.

This calls for blood. And blood orange pancakes !

Incognito-
Town Deputy
– has been killed

Day 2 starts now.

Not Voting
-
(gandalf5166, Equinox, Haylen, Nachomamma8, Antihero)

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline is scheduled for Saturday, September 25, 2010 at 8:46 AM (San Francisco time) <Countdown>.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:59 pm

Post by Equinox »

Give me a few minutes and I'll have a catch-up post with shiny details and all that.

However! As I am not only impatient but also prone to breaking my word lately, I will say this now lest I lose my chance to have my say in the matter.

In a nutshell: I disappeared from the face of the planet on Tuesday after my attacks on Antihero, hence Nachomamma8's twilight assessment that I "jumped off" him. I didn't jump off him, nor did I fake any suspicions. I found the discrepancy scummy and I attacked it. What I am going to do
now
though is jump off Antihero. Antihero isn't the play today. Call this gut or whatever.

Nachomamma8's self-imposed post restriction is
interesting
. Given how abnormally Day 1 proceeded, I don't know what to make of it. Can someone confirm if this is a part of Nachomamma8's current meta? (Or I can be less lazy and check it myself. We'll see.) The part that really gets me is there is no way of knowing whether or not he would have posted before the end of the day had Antihero and Incognito not spammed the whole thread up to page 5. Oh, well.

I saw a case on gandalf5166. I will investigate that presently. CSL's little self-hammer wrench means I've got to look at Haylen, too.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:28 pm

Post by Equinox »

Here we go.
Haylen wrote:
Incognito wrote:
@Haylen/CSL:
Why not comment on the Equinox/Antihero/me stuff that's happened so far?
I aint commented cause it's a load of ridiculous bullcrap
In what way?
Nachomamma8 wrote:A note to all players: Until page 5, comes around, I will be imposing a post-restriction on myself that removes all communication withh all players in the game except for the mod.
Post 44. The CSL case started on post 35. Rather than make any comments at all about the progression of the game, Nachomamma8 decides to disappear. I wouldn't have a problem with this if it was, say, RVS, but the game was in srsbsns mode at that point. +50 scum points
Incognito wrote:"Real life is getting in the way" seems like the kind of thing a person would say in a game with dozens of text walls and 50,000 pages of text...
This quote is awesome. I may have to steal it sometime.
gandalf5166 wrote:The game wasn't on my subscriptions page yet, so when I got on for the brief periods of time I was able, I didn't see it. Especially since the comp at my school has a popup blocker, so I forgot to check my PMs.
Why didn't you say this the
first
time around?
Incognito wrote:This is coming from someone who knows Haylen's meta extremely well.
Whelp. I believe him. Haylen gets +50 town points. (Besides, Haylen's vote doesn't feel like a bus.)
Nachomamma8 wrote:If she didn't suspect you, then she had no reason to attack you like that
except to slow down the game
Whoa, hold your horses there. Page 2. Antihero and Equinox were the only ones online at the time. I was slowing down the game... how? Also, that's rich of you, considering your self-imposed posting restriction did nothing productive in this game.
gandalf5166 wrote:Self hammer? Wow. As the big red button would say, "That was easy".
So he says.

SCUM
: gandalf5166 > Nachomamma8 > Haylen > Antihero > Equinox

Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:43 pm

Post by Equinox »

Equinox wrote:Can someone confirm if this is a part of Nachomamma8's current meta? (Or I can be less lazy and check it myself. We'll see.)
The answer to this is "No." Admittedly small
N
size considering some of the games I checked were replacements. Anyone else interested in answering this question is welcome to do so.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:02 pm

Post by Equinox »

Yay for spam.
Equinox wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:A note to all players: Until page 5, comes around, I will be imposing a post-restriction on myself that removes all communication withh all players in the game except for the mod.
Post 44. The CSL case started on post 35. Rather than make any comments at all about the progression of the game, Nachomamma8 decides to disappear. I wouldn't have a problem with this if it was, say, RVS, but the game was in srsbsns mode at that point. +50 scum points
-25 scum points

I'm going to pull an Antihero and not say why.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:06 am

Post by Antihero »

gandalf5166 wrote:
OMGUSFFOSM VOTE: Incog

But CSL, why the claim talk? We don't joke about that shit. SRS FACE IS SRS!!!!!!!!!!!
VOTE: gandalf5166
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:21 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Antihero wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote:

But CSL, why the claim talk? We don't joke about that shit. SRS FACE IS SRS!!!!!!!!!!!
Whats the purpose of this vote? I didn't vote because I wasn't yet ready to end the day, because the fact is, we may have lynched one scum, but we have very little info. And Equinox, I can confirm that PRs are not a part of Nacho's meta.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by Equinox »

Equinox wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote:The game wasn't on my subscriptions page yet, so when I got on for the brief periods of time I was able, I didn't see it. Especially since the comp at my school has a popup blocker, so I forgot to check my PMs.
Why didn't you say this the
first
time around?
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Oh, missed that. Because, I just didn't feel like it. I didn't think it was really that relevant >.>
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by Equinox »

Or maybe you just didn't think of it?

It's not exactly an irrelevant excuse.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

I just figured that if I said it wasn't game related, it didn't matter exactly what it was.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by Equinox »

Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by Equinox »

That, by the way, is L-1.

I request that no hammers be made until I have heard from Nachomamma8 and Haylen.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Are we seriously lynching me for reasons that by their very nature have nothing to do with the game? Equi, my respect for you as a player just went straight down the fucking toilet.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by Equinox »

Maybe.

But your reaction is rather funny.

The REAL reason I'm voting you is you just admitted to lack of transparency. I don't doubt you when you say you forgot to subscribe. Shit happens. What irks me is you decided to not be honest about that when there was no reason to hide it.

So, gandalf5166, you're at L-1. Who's scum?
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Okay, but there's no reason to say it either. At this point, scum could be Nacho, he'll need get in here before I decide that though, since he's only made one content post. If not him..... let me read real quick. Shouldn't take very long. :/
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by Equinox »

Hmm... I'm not entirely satisfied, but I think I'm going to do the wait-and-see.

UNVOTE:
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by Antihero »

gandalf5166 wrote:
Antihero wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote:

Whats the purpose of this vote? I didn't vote because I wasn't yet ready to end the day
fine
, because the fact is, we may have lynched one scum, but we have very little info
and putting your vote on Incog logically follows because...
. And Equinox, I can confirm that PRs are not a part of Nacho's meta.
Since nacho didn't actually follow through on this restriction, I think this is a red herring.

Return to “Completed Open Games”