Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:13 am

Post by Anon »

BC is acceptable but the play is Chronopie. I want EVERYONE's opinions on him in neext post, please.
Stats: W/L/D

Town: 7/3/0
Mafia: 4/2/0
Other: 0/2/0
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:18 am

Post by Anon »

Chronopie wrote:
Anon wrote:
Chronopie wrote:Trying to build a mountain out of a molehill here anon.

The first was saying hi.

The second was exactly as intended. Speculation, given movie flavour, at what roles may or may not be in the game. It was
not
intended for anyone to claim, to confirm/deny that said role existed. Therefore, not rolefishing.

UNVOTE: Data
VOTE: Anon
Im not building a mountain out of a molehill, mr Chronopie. My vote is as serious as it can get.

My case is: Why did you post that your playstyle is scummy? What was your motivation for doing htat?

And how is listing a lot of names and roles help the town at all? How did you expect people to react to it?
a) Because it's true. So people know.

b) Because If I'm right, one of those roles on the list is [redacted], people should have observed that I was prematurely setup speculating, and think, "He's Setup speculating on D1." ofc I want Scum to see it and think "OSHI, he may be right on the Usurper" and kill themselves off.
a). Ok, so thats why even if you are town, we need to get rid of you. But since you are really eager to make people know, all I can think is that you are doing because you want to cover your scummy ass.

b) wat. So you reason to speculate about the list role was to make think the scum has an Usurper? How DOES THIS MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL?

Please, more votes on this guy.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:19 am

Post by Anon »

Also, DEADLINE is in THRREE FUCKING DAYS, poeple start posting FFS.

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:27 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Thoughts on Chrono:

1. RVS vote is uninspiring.
2. Bastard lynch spec is bad.

The rest seems pretty par-for-the-course. I think I've played in town games with Chrono (SE Mafia II?) where he used a similar intro post as town. I can see where Anon is coming from, but I think certain players (e.g. Chrono) approach games so as to improve their metagame rather to win in that game per se, so that's where his "motivations"-based thinking may not work out here.

So -- I don't see anything to convince me that Chrono is a better lynch than BC (or Switz).
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:07 pm

Post by manho »

Anon wrote:BC is acceptable but the play is Chronopie. I want EVERYONE's opinions on him in neext post, please.
i think chrono is scummier than BC, but we need to settle on a lynch quick.
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:25 pm

Post by bv310 »

Chrono is scummy, but experience tells me that I'm almost always wrong on him. I find Anon considerably worse though. If you read my wiki, I admit that I'm a lurker. Does that make me scummy for admitting to an aspect of my playstyle? Trying to push a LYNCH based on this train of thought is just wrong.

Unvote, Vote: Anon
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:51 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

manho wrote:3 days from deadline?

unvote, vote: BC
No.

Unvote. Vote: manho

No. Anon is still scummy but voting for the guy who is V/LA in a really short game just because there's 3 days left is awful. Three days is plenty of time to do something. And BC isn't even a good PICK.
Your reason to vote me is one of the reasons of why town loses so many games in this site. Tells do help, but what you REALLY gives you the scum in this game are the motivations. Thats why I think chrono is scum. Because I can't find a town motivation for what he did but I CAN find a scum motivation for it. (saying that he is always scummy so that he can shut off any case whit that and trying to be helpful with an unnecessary list so that he gets a nice impression)

Also, why are you calling manho fine if he is commiting one of the typical scumtells: vote hoping?

Final also, you havent commented on my chrono's case. Please do so.
But he IS always scummy. Even when he's town. So he could just be telling the truth.

Also, I changed my mind about manho.

Chrono is always scummy. He needs to sit a while longer so he can be read.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:05 am

Post by ooba »

TonyMontana wrote:
L-3
BloodCovenent
- Iecerint, Data, ooba, manho

L-5
anon
- Chronopie, bv310
L-5
Chronopie
- anon
L-6
manho
- Seraphim, AlmasterGM
L-6
AlmasterGM
- tuberkulos
L-6
ooba
- Switz
Not Voting
- BloodCovenent

Prodding:
bv310, seraphim and Tuberkulos
Pretty certain manho is town.
AlmasterGM is scum with BC.

Three more votes for a BC lynch. Let's go ..

I'd appriciate if you would label unofficial votercounts as such, as opposed to making them seem like quotes of me
Last edited by TonyMontana on Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:44 am

Post by TonyMontana »

Might wanna hide the shock of finding out gamedays are 7 days, as reading the BAM rules were a requirement for signing up. -.-

Vote Count Three

L-3
BloodCovenent
- Iecerint, Data, ooba, manho

L-5
anon
- Chronopie, bv310
L-5
manho
- Seraphim, AlmasterGM
L-6
AlmasterGM
- tuberkulos
L-6
Chronopie
- anon
L-6
ooba
- Switz
L-6
Switz
- bv310
Not Voting
- BloodCovenent

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch
Deadline in about 48 hours and 15 minutes
Last edited by TonyMontana on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
Data
Data
Townie
Data
Townie
Townie

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:09 am

Post by Data »

unvote

Vote: Manho

I was somewhat suspicious of manho to begin with, and then I saw his rather opportunistic vote on BC and I now calculate his scum likelihood percentage to be approximately 72%. As Alamaster has said, three days is plenty of time. Chrono is not the lynch for today if the meta defenses are true, and in any case it reads like a policy lynch more than anything in hindsight. If BC is not going to come back in and post, he is not the lynch today, either. I do not want to risk the Mafia lurking their way to victory, but a day one lurker wagon is a poor one from an information standpoint, so voting the first person to jump on a lurker wagon that seems like it is going somewhere in an opportunistic manner seems to be logical.

@Manho:
I require your opinions on all players. Now.
Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.

Not bothering to do the roleplaying thing anymore, for the most part. Too lazy.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:34 pm

Post by Anon »

bv310 wrote:Chrono is scummy, but experience tells me that I'm almost always wrong on him. I find Anon considerably worse though. If you read my wiki, I admit that I'm a lurker. Does that make me scummy for admitting to an aspect of my playstyle? Trying to push a LYNCH based on this train of thought is just wrong.
Unvote, Vote: Anon
NO, admitting an aspect of your playstyle in your WIKI IS NOT SCUMMY. Forcing us to accept your playstyle as scummy IS SCUMMY. How is this hard to understand?
Almaster wrote:No. Anon is still scummy but voting for the guy who is V/LA in a really short game just because there's 3 days left is awful. Three days is plenty of time to do something. And BC isn't even a good PICK.
So getting V/LA status somehow erases all the scummy stuff people do. You really think that?

Also, three days is NOT plenty of time. Specially knowing that this game is slow as fuck and there are people that are posting once three days.
MOD, PLEASE MASS PROD.

Almaster wrote:Chrono is always scummy. He needs to sit a while longer so he can be read.
So, how are you going to be able to read him if he is always scummy?

Arg, too many VIs.

Also, I agree with ooba that manho is likely town.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:36 pm

Post by Anon »

Ok, lets get things done.

Having a no lynch in day 1 is really bad in the long term and BC hasnt given me any reason to make me think he is town so
Unvote Vote: BC.
We really DONT have much time (people suggesting otherwise really have no idea) so Id suggest BC to claim in his next post.

AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

anon wrote:So getting V/LA status somehow erases all the scummy stuff people do. You really think that?
Um, yeah. If he's LYING about it by posting elsewhere on the site then fine he's scummy as fuck, but if he says he's V/LA, he's V/LA.

and oh look, that's what he's saying.
BC wrote:i've just been swamped with work and school. will do my absolute best to post after work tomorrow.

~posting this in all my games.
And yeah fine, if BC flips scum then I look scummy as fuck. I'm willing to take that chance because objectively, the push to lynch BC is incredibly sketchy.
Also, three days is NOT plenty of time. Specially knowing that this game is slow as fuck and there are people that are posting once three days. MOD, PLEASE MASS PROD.
If it's 7 week days then 3 days is just under half. Comparatively, it's plenty of time. Or at least, it's enough time such that you don't just start the quickest wagon you can find.
Anon wrote:Having a no lynch in day 1 is really bad in the long term and BC hasnt given me any reason to make me think he is town so Unvote Vote: BC. We really DONT have much time (people suggesting otherwise really have no idea) so Id suggest BC to claim in his next post.
lmao start random wagon because we "have no time." then demand claim. this whole show is soooo scummy.

manho is absolutely not likely town, ooba what are you talking about.
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:28 pm

Post by manho »

Data wrote:
@Manho:
I require your opinions on all players. Now.
AlmasterGM: neutral to town
Anon: neutral to scum
BloodCovenent: neutral to scum, but need to die due to deadline
bv310: inactive
Chronopie: scummy but fit his general meta
Data: can't read due to playstyle
Iecerint: inactive
ooba: town
Seraphim: inactive
Switz: inactive
Tuberkulos: neutral to scum
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:44 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Why is ooba town.

Fuckin bv310 get your ass in here.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:51 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

You guys have to give me another 24 hours (tops!) before I can give some content. Neither of my computers work at the moment. I understand that this will piss you off more than it pisses me off, but a replacement is not an option right now (for me). Hopefully the computer at work will be fully functioning tomorrow, if not I will be at a friends house in the aftetnoon.

Some content:
unvote

vote: BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Tuberkulos wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:
Tuberkulos wrote:BloodCovenent, do you think a vote for a guy who
isn't
playing the game is just as valuable as a vote for a guy who
is
?
The game is swingy. I don't see why not.

Unvote:
then.

Needs moar content!
What is it that you don't see?
Do you want me to tell you what I don't see? An answer to my initial question.
I just don't see how it hurts the town. Lets just put it that way.

Anon is scum. due to his vote on chronopie.

Wait... if you players are asking why i had unvoted in my first post? It is awkward isn't it. It's probably because at my house my internet was real sketchy and went in and out. I posted an actual random vote and the internet must have cut out when I posted my first random vote. Then when I came back to see what was going on i didn't read anyone elses posts and just felt like voting the mod. However I am at college now and have a more stable internet connection.
-do you people think that me unvoting before anything else was a scumtell?
Data wrote:
Ah. We disagree on aspects of theory, then. In the early portions of the game I believe the best course of action is to stay on a leading wagon until I am satisfied with the reaction of the person whose wagon I am on, or until another more powerful wagon has shown up (and is thus more likely to draw tells).
Is this irregardless of whether or not you find the leading wagon scummy or not? By this post alone you have stated that your vote on me was a pressure vote and is now nullified.
Anon wrote:
Unvote. Vote: anon
Your reason to vote me is one of the reasons of why town loses so many games in this site. Tells do help, but what you REALLY gives you the scum in this game are the motivations. Thats why I think chrono is scum. Because I can't find a town motivation for what he did but I CAN find a scum motivation for it. (saying that he is always scummy so that he can shut off any case whit that and trying to be helpful with an unnecessary list so that he gets a nice impression)

Also, why are you calling manho fine if he is commiting one of the typical scumtells: vote hoping?

FInal also, you havent commented on my chrono's case. Please do so.[/quote]
Its a null-tell.

As town he wouldn't want to be lynched because of a possible power role
As scum he wouldn't want to be lynched because of being scum.

simple as that. Also, Chrono is ALWAYS scummy. save him for a vig or a night kill. He's not worth the lynch generally.
Data wrote:I find myself not particularly swayed from my BloodCovenant vote thus far.

@MOD: Prods on bv310, Iecerint, Seraphim, and Switz please. None of them have posted since the first.

There is scum in these lurkers. I am certain of it.
Thats because I never responded to you yet. gg.

Sweet. I'm L-1.

I am Robert Michael Fischer. I have been trained in my subconscious and can defend my mind from incoming attacks. I am a bulletproof townie.

Vote: Anon
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:10 pm

Post by Anon »

Why are you guys fucking reducing my case to "Chronopie is scum beacuse he has a scummy meta"?

This IS NOT my case at all.

READ, FFS.
Anon wrote:Sup, people. By page 2, I already found a scumbag:
Chronopie wrote:Greetings.
For those that haven't had the (mis)fortune to play with me before, I'm Chronopie (but you can call me Chrono), one of the constantly and consistently scummy players of MS today. ofc I recall seeing most of the playerlist ingame before.
So basically you are going to excuse all your scummy behavior in your playstyle, right? Nice try, scumbag.
Chronopie wrote: Premature Setup Speculation time!!11!!!
If we have a Vig/SK, it's probably Mal, the shade
Eames, the forger, may be InvImmune.
Nash, The (first) Architect, may be a traitor or Usurper
Arthur, The Pointman, may be an investigative role.
Yusuf, The Chemist, may be a protective role.
Wikipedia link here
I dislike this. First you are speculating about the setup with no solid reasoning, potentially opening a hole for subtle rolefishing. Second, you are trying to be helpful too soon, something like trying too hard, which is what most of the times scum do to have a nice impression.

So yeah, please die.
Vote: Chronopie

Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Unvote
Vote: anon

Looks like scum reaching for an easy mislynch and this is superior to the BloodCovenent wagon, which just seems to be a wagon born of ignorance. The case of Chronopie being obvscum seems to be ignoring the obvious, which is that Chrono does it every game. Yes, it's incredibly stupid but what motivation does he have for doing it as scum?

Agree with BC though, he makes a great vig target tonight.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by Anon »

BC wrote:I am Robert Michael Fischer. I have been trained in my subconscious and can defend my mind from incoming attacks. I am a bulletproof townie.
Flavorly, this sounds like a scum role. But Im not lynching a PR day 1.

Unvote Vote: Chronopie.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by Anon »

Seraphim wrote:
Unvote
Vote: anon

Looks like scum reaching for an easy mislynch and this is superior to the BloodCovenent wagon, which just seems to be a wagon born of ignorance. The case of Chronopie being obvscum seems to be ignoring the obvious, which is that Chrono does it every game. Yes, it's incredibly stupid but what motivation does he have for doing it as scum?

Agree with BC though, he makes a great vig target tonight.
What motivation? Are you like freaking serious?

Its exactly whats happening now. People are giving him a free pass because he is always scummy. But my case goes beyond that. Did you at least read my last post?

BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Anon wrote:
BC wrote:I am Robert Michael Fischer. I have been trained in my subconscious and can defend my mind from incoming attacks. I am a bulletproof townie.

Why? I just watched inception two hours ago. He's merely an man who is born into royalty. Yea he's a rich brat but he's not a mafioso.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Anon wrote:

Why? I just watched inception two hours ago. He's merely an man who is born into royalty. Yea he's a rich brat but he's not a mafioso.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Anon wrote:

BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Mod: Please condense if you will.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”