Mini 1021: Battousai's Mountaintnous Mountain Mafia (Over)

LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:27 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

I did a little looking at pairings of my two groups, and realize that fitz does not work too well with either LmL or Leech. While I like PD for scum, he does not work too good with either of the two L's. However, CA works amazingly well as a partner to either LmL or Leech, which makes me wonder on him again. Right now I am just confused quite a bit, which is making me wonder if I have a read wrong.

This is a bit of a confusing situation to me, as between LmL and Leech, I read LmL as far scummier, but he does not work as well with CA or PD, and only slightly better with Fitz then Leech does.

If it came down to either a PD/LmL lynch, I would vote LmL at this state. I still say no lynch is the best move though, and still do not get why people insist on taking a route that actively damages the town.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:10 pm

Post by Lateralus22 »

havingfitz wrote:@Lat….what is a slip? I stated after reading his formula closer it was clearer...but I still felt it was more I than A. And is that a quote or are you providing a definition for 'analysis?'

And........ "Since you're saying it's information could that be a possible slip you're saying it's true?," what?
Also...why would you say the deadline is the 6th when it's really the 8th? That kind of misinformation could lead to a quick vote by those not willing to check first.
You said it was information, or mostly information. The bit you quoted is pure analysis.

I think of information to be like data, something along the line of what the vote count is. Something true, since you had not called it misinformation or pointed out flaws in the information I figured you believed it to be true.

Considering that if you saying the information is true that means that you know who the two scum are and what wagon position they were on.

Though I asked first because I was wondering if you just had a horribly misguided definition of what an analysis/IIoA was. I'm leaning more on the misguided bit so… that's that.

The quote was the definition of analysis.

Does this post make sense to you?

About the deadline that was a type so Sorry about that I guess.

September 8th is the right date.
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by Lateralus22 »

Edit: typo
Nightwolf
Nightwolf
Townie
Nightwolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:31 pm

Post by Nightwolf »

@ fitz:
havingfitz wrote:And since I doubt that will happen...how about answering my questions to you in my last post?
You mean these?
havingfitz wrote:Is there a rush? Should I not wait to get answers to my questions?
Let's see... no there's not much of a rush, though there is deadline coming up in a few days and when you're waiting for answers that are already present in the thread that is just wasting time for no reason. I also believe its been mentioned a couple of times by this point that in general it is usually better to have a vote placed than not to, and I feel this is especially true with a deadline approaching (unless the vote would land on a player at L-1 or L-2, in which case it would be ok as long as the intent to have the vote on that player is still declared.)

@ LlamaFluff:
LlamaFluff's video transcript wrote:and last was Wolf voting me for... saying he was gonna vote tw, which apparently he really didn't and I was just hallucinating or something or maybe it was someone else, I can't remember who it was but I really thought he said that. I could've sworn someone said it at the time I was reading that "oh ill vote tw over Xite at the very end to have a lynch" or something like that...
So let me clarify this, are you retracting the entire statement that someone said they were going to 'vote tw to have a lynch' or are you just retracting my name from that statement? (or something else entirely?)

Awaiting what LmL has to say if/when he shows back up.

More comments to (possibly) come when I wake up tomorrow morning. A couple things I just read made no sense at all and I think thats probably because I'm too tired right now.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:36 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Vote: PranaDevil

After finally finishing the thread my two biggest scum reads are PD and Fitz, which is hard for me because I don't think they are likely scum together due to the whole dalt fiasco. More on that later.

Lat's case on PD is pretty good in my opinion. The initial post he made today was good and it literally made me question the read I had on that player slot at that time (was leaning scum). Prana starts to defend himself and he isn't too bad at it really, but the biggest point of that case in my eyes, is his transition from Xite is scummy, would lynch, to not having a read on him. He can claim distracted, he can claim he forgot, he could claim anything but it comes down to trying to find the townie motivation. No matter how distracting another player is a townie shouldn't be forgetting why they suspected other players in the thread, especially when we are still in day one. There is just no excuse for it and makes me think that PD's initial reasoning for suspecting xite was BS and so over time he forgot he was supposed to be finding that slot scummy and slipped up.

I think that whole reaction is the key to that case, and is the main reason my vote is on PD. Another strong part of the case is this:
PranaDevil Post 100 wrote:Hadn't really noticed dalt before fitz. But the fact this isn't his first game, and he knows how he should be voting are rather concerning. It's not even a possible noob tell, just a blatant attempt to lie about being a new player. Not sure if I'm going to vote for him as it would feel more like a policy lynch (Lynch All Liars) but it's definitely shifted him up in my views of being scum.
PranaDevil Post 190 wrote:Okay, I was letting Nexus and Lat have their debate, and seeing what I could get from it. Nexus appears somewhat scummy to me, but I'm still not sure if he's outright scum, or it's because he's not used to the seriousness of this site. So I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Dalt is still suspect, I'll give him a pass on the fact it wasn't a full game he played before as he replaced out. However an activity post and nothing more is always suspect from where I sit. I want to hear Dalt's comments on everything that's gone on, most noteably everything regarding him.

However, by default that means havingfitz shoots up my suspect list. I'll admit to not actively checking the game Dalt was in until it was pointed out, because I honestly didn't think someone would stretch so far as to link to a game someone replaced out of in short order, and while it still supports Dalt knowing how to vote. I think it makes HF look scummy to be trying to portray Dalt as a liar.

---Snip---
On reading the thread, these two reactions are just pretty ridiculous when you put them next to each other. The first one is PD just taking Fitz's word as golden because he clearly doesn't check the game in question. Just looking at PD's defenses of himself, it is clear he isn't a lazy player so to me it looks like he just took this as a chance to position himself for an easy lynch.

When it is outted that Fitz didn't explain the whole truth PD still finds dalt a suspect despite it being clear that in post 100 the only reason he
noticed
dalt was because of the Fitz linked game. Despite what some might want to claim, dalt was never active in this game so to keep open the possible lurker lynch of a player like that is just really scummy to me.

He wants it both ways. Dalt and Fitz are scummy, when he is almost as guilty as Fitz when it comes to that game.

The proceeding bickering between Fitz and PD makes me think that they aren't buddies. But there is no vote for Fitz in that time frame so maybe I am off here. Could just be distancing considering his choice of vote around that time was pretty weak. Yeah I know it is a vote for my slot, but it looks to me he had more of a reason to be voting for Fitz at this time.

His flipping on Lat today is also pretty bad. Takes awhile to vote him for tunneling but then backs off after there are a few complaints about the walls. Now his calls that Lat is town feel very fake to me, seems like a drastic change of opinion over such a short time frame. It doesn't look natural and I'm not buying it.

= = = = = =

Fitz is just all over the place in this game. The dalt suspicion was pretty weak, it has been said a million times in this thread so I won't beat a dead horse. His lack of attention in this day phase strikes me as scummy. It's like he wants to look like he is doing something without actually putting the work in. His vote on Iam is extremely weak and is one he gives up in pretty quick fashion.
havingfitz Post 729 wrote:
Unvote
I need to look over IAM a bit closer to confirm my suspicions.
What exactly are you doing to confirm your suspicions here? You have asked him a few questions but is that it? If it is, what is your opinion of Iam now? If not, I look forward to seeing what exactly you come up with.

I'd also like you to explain your nexus vote in more detail. You cite post 740 for your reasons, but I see no reasons there, just a bunch of links.

= = = = = =

Other scum suspects right now include Leech, LmL and Nightwolf.

Wolf is hard to explain, but his style of posting makes me feel on edge. I'm trying to put my finger on it but I can't get the feeling down right now. I will take some time to read him in ISO to either figure it out or dispel it. I don't have the desire to do that having just read the thread, but I will get to it ASAP.

Leech is there because of his argument with Xite yesterday. I disagreed with a lot of his points and he even abandoned his vote for TW but continued to fight for a prolonged period of time with Xite. I didn't like it and will elaborate more later if desired.

LmL is pretty much in here after what happened in the last couple of pages. His vote on Llama is awful considering all the NK speculation that has been going on and that he himself has been apart of it. I want to see him reply some more to Iam.

= = = = = =

Everyone else not mentioned is on the right side of neutral and leaning more to the town part of my reads. I don't really see the need to explain why people are there so unless I get directly asked I won't go into detail. Needless to say I am against a Llama lynch and I think we should probably no lynch tomorrow in quick fashion. It is too late to no lynch today I think.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:59 am

Post by Battousai »

Delayed due to internet, Vote Count:

Llamafluff
-4- Leech, PranaDevil, NightWolf, LoudmouthLee
PranaDevil
-2- Lateralus22, Sotty7
LoudmouthLee
-1- iamausername
No Lynch
-1- Llamafluff
Nexus
-1- havingfitz

Not Voting:
Nexus

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch (before Sep 10th)!

LoudmouthLee has been prodded! Deadline has been extended to Sep 10th at 2300hrs (UTC-5)
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:25 am

Post by Lateralus22 »

With the deadline in 4 days I'd like everyone to name their top two candidates for the lynch.

1. PranaDevil
2. Loud Mouth Lee

Scotty's awesome, let's get this moving.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:49 am

Post by Nexus »

My top two are probably LlamaFluff and Loudmouth Lee.
Trans rights are human rights.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:28 am

Post by havingfitz »

Sotty7 wrote:After finally finishing the thread my two biggest scum reads are PD and Fitz,
:o
Sotty7 wrote:When it is outted that Fitz didn't explain the whole truth PD still finds dalt a suspect despite it being clear that in post 100 the only reason he
noticed
dalt was because of the Fitz linked game. Despite what some might want to claim, dalt was never active in this game so to keep open the possible lurker lynch of a player like that is just really scummy to me.
What was outted? I gave a link proving my point. I didn’t feel the need to go into specifics that I did not think made a difference. I caught him in a lie. I didn’t need to rationalize why the lie was made. Here is a question for you Sotty….did dalt lie?
Sotty7 wrote:He wants it both ways. Dalt and Fitz are scummy, when he is almost as guilty as Fitz when it comes to that game.
Good observation.
Sotty7 wrote:Fitz is just all over the place in this game.
Because I am not sure who is scum…as would be the case for everyone (except you) given the D1 wagons.
Sotty7 wrote: The dalt suspicion was pretty weak,
I disagree.
Sotty7 wrote:His lack of attention in this day phase strikes me as scummy. It's like he wants to look like he is doing something without actually putting the work in.

I have done very little…if I’m giving the impression that I am trying to look active it’s not my attention. RL ATM has me dog paddling just to keep my head above water in the two games I am currently in.
Sotty7 wrote:His vote on Iam is extremely weak and is one he gives up in pretty quick fashion.

What is your point? If it was weak would you expect me to keep it there?
Sotty7 wrote:
havingfitz Post 729 wrote:
Unvote
I need to look over IAM a bit closer to confirm my suspicions.
What exactly are you doing to confirm your suspicions here? You have asked him a few questions but is that it?
I looked him over a bit closer and asked a few questions. What would you do?
Sotty7 wrote: If it is, what is your opinion of Iam now?

Did you read my last post?
Sotty7 wrote:I'd also like you to explain your nexus vote in more detail. You cite post 740 for your reasons, but I see no reasons there, just a bunch of links.
The reasons are the text next to the links which is supported by the posts the links take you to.

Top two suspects – Nexus and (based IAMs case) LmL. Bonus suspect…Llama a close 3rd.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:02 am

Post by Lateralus22 »

Meant Sotty, also Llama will you please share your opinion on the scum team probablities in more detail for us please?

Here's some data on Prana

Spoiler: Vote Data
User voted/FoS (Reason if there) Iso #
People on wagon before, left is the oldest while right is the newest. Prana would be last.

Day 1

Nexus RVS 0

PranaDevil

LML RVS 1

Nexus / PranaDevil

FoS Saga (dunno, not very serious though) 4

PranaDevil

unvote 6

confidanon 9

IAU / FoS LmL / PranaDevil

Korashk 23

Dalt / Confidanon / PranaDevil

Ca 28

IAU / PranaDevil

FoS Wendy 37

Saga / Xite / PranaDevil

Wendy 45

Saga / Xite / LmL / PranaDevil

------

Day 2

Lat (OMGUS) 75

PranaDevil

Llama 81

Leech / PranaDevil

Sotty, I think I know why Prana didn't put his vote on fitz. No one else had their vote on fitz at that time.

These posts times are the vote counts, no one had left their vote on fitz at this time. I don't understand if Prana thought fit was scummy why didn't he vote him?

#229 - #257 - #279

Leech, Confidanon, LmL, tomorrow Wendy are the only ones I can see who have voted for fitz by looking at Battsousai in Iso.

Fitz, you NEED to look at Lat vs Prana, if you can't read the whole thing at least look at #697, #700, #706, #746, #747, #750, #766. This won't take you very long, maybe 20 minutes of reading. Then please comment on both players.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:14 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Sotty7 wrote:No matter how distracting another player is a townie shouldn't be forgetting why they suspected other players in the thread, especially when we are still in day one.
Please note, once again (because I'm sick and tired of repeating this point over and over again, and I'm sure as hell everyone else is fed up of seeing it), I did not "forget" my case on Xite. What I did do is "lose track" on Xite.

Are you suggesting that I should be voting for someone I only have half a case on? Seriously, please go back and check my posts this day phase to see my issue with Lat on him pushing this issue. It's a complete misrep to claim I "forgot" my case when I have stated I got distracted by Wendy and thus, while I still felt Xite's early day stuff was scummy, I hadn't been following her case for the second half of the day phase.

As I have said, it would be scummy to vote someone when your only issues would be the early day and you can give no true insight to the late part of that day.
Sotty7 wrote:On reading the thread, these two reactions are just pretty ridiculous when you put them next to each other. The first one is PD just taking Fitz's word as golden because he clearly doesn't check the game in question. Just looking at PD's defenses of himself, it is clear he isn't a lazy player so to me it looks like he just took this as a chance to position himself for an easy lynch.
Straight question:

Is not liking meta scummy? Yes or no.
Sotty7 wrote:Now his calls that Lat is town feel very fake to me, seems like a drastic change of opinion over such a short time frame. It doesn't look natural and I'm not buying it.
Did I not point out that I went into an ISO of Lat on the basis of proving him to be scum... and actually brought up that he is most likely town? I think I did. Prior to doing that I felt he was scummy because he was attacking me. I think that's rather natural, when you are town, to feel someone tunnelling on you to be scummy. So why is it scummy to feel that way, check that player out, only to return with a pro-town read after that ISO check?

As for my top two suspects... Llama for obvious reasons (check my case, which I still like in all honesty), and I would go with LmL, but purely because of the earlier points about him as I've not had chance to check over him properly, so I don't see me voting him today unless I get chance prior to deadline.

And Lat, reason for not voting Fitz? My vote was elsewhere at the time. Strangely enough my vote cannot be in two places at once. Are you suggesting it's scummy to have suspicion on two players at once now?
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:30 am

Post by Lateralus22 »

PranaDevil Iso 49 wrote:
Also, deadline is just 4 days away
, so we need to make a decision, as it stands it's increasingly looking like the options are Wendy or Xite at the moment. Personally I'd rather Wendy (and it appears 3 others do too), however
I'd be happy with a Xite lynch too at this stage
. Either way we need to start making our decisions soon.
You weren't following Xite for half of the day?

I'll resond to the other stuff too, when I feel like it.
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:33 am

Post by Lateralus22 »

So I looked over Nexus, there wasn't really much there.

Iso #63 is him saying he'll look over Lat/Prana to see if he can understand what the two of them were arguing about.

Now this is suspect, because any of his comments about this have been really stupid. It's suspect because he doesn't actually go into detail about the debate. He doesn't agree or disagree on any points, he doesn't even point exactly which points are pure rubbish. It's all kinda, lol two people arguing so they're both town. So yeah, kinda hoping he'll go into more detail now.

Iso #64 Some stuff scattered around. This post is better except he still horribly misunderstands what Llama was doing.

You're bringing up ca then changing to Xite, why wouldn't he change his vote to the person he though was scum? why would he leave it there when it wouldn't do anything? I'd like to give a bit more details on your Llama suspicion. Point out exactly which points you believe are signs of him being scum.

Now you kinda do support a LmL lynch, so what do you like about IAU's case? I don't think you told us that. Transparency is good Nexus.

Now Nightwolf, not much but somewhat odd

First when I posted my Prana case he said he would add his own points along. That's cool, later on he says he thinks most points he added have been said. That's cool too.

What isn't cool is I have no idea what those points are. What were you going to post? Does it outweigh Prana's defense. What points did you like on each side? Really just let us know the details of what you do like and what you don't and if they outweigh the other.

Transparency is good so let us know what exactly you're talking about.
PranaDevil wrote:And Lat, reason for not voting Fitz? My vote was elsewhere at the time. Strangely enough my vote cannot be in two places at once. Are you suggesting it's scummy to have suspicion on two players at once now?
Korashk left before #229

Vote on Korashk was a pressure vote
Vote on Ca was because he wasn't paying attention to the thread (this was a misudnerstanding)

Are those reasons stronger than your suspicions on fitz? You're missing the point, it's not about how many people you're suspicious of, it's about voting the people who you have weaker reasons to vote, most likely because you don't have the support from others which is why when you have a stronger reason to vote fitz you didn't when there was no on on the wagon.

Also I'd like you to tell me the exact reasons you were ok with an Xite lynch at one point. I'd like a response to the post I just posted up there.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Lateralus22 wrote:Meant Sotty, also Llama will you please share your opinion on the scum team probablities in more detail for us please?
Leech is basically impossible to be a partner with Fitz given how hard he is fighting me over calling him town. I see no way that leech would stop someone from calling a partner town, so that pairing is out the window, and actually in the top few most unlikely pairings that can exist in the game.

LmL-fitz is very unlikely as there have been a few unwarrented acts of aggression between the two that make little sense given the gamestates when they did, since they had a high chance of turning distancing into accidental bussing.

Was a friends birthday today so was there most of the time, and have to get my last lab finished off right now since one of my partners seems to be flaking on me.

@LmL - Given that your two reasons for voting me are no lynch, which again I have shown is the right move, as even "with discussion" no lynch is a better lynch, and "speculation" which multiple people, including yourself, have done (aside you said pigeonholing scum, when you made a statement that basically said "all scum are in four people")

My Top Two (three?)
1. No Lynch
2. PD
3. LmL

2 and 3 are very close, and I would not hesitate to hammer either of the two if the opportuinity arose.
Co-host of The USL Show
Leech
Leech
Goon
Leech
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by Leech »

I'm in a rush at the moment, but I have a few things to address. Tomorrow I will read over the last few pages more thoroughly, I had to skim at present.
IAU wrote:5 and 7 are not even numbers. Try again.
I've been under the impression that when the town has odd numbers it gives them the advantage. That's how it's been explained in other games I've played in. So, I'm willing to admit that I am wrong on that subject.
LlamaFluff wrote:Also you do realize that lynching scum at any point in time does not change the fact that its best to no lynch.
You are saying that it's better to no-lynch than it is to lynch scum. That is rather absurd. No lynching will not win the game, lynching scum will. I find it frightening how you are putting so much weight on a move that might not even be entirely necessary.
Nexu wrote:Damn it was a sign of annoyance, that iam had presented such a good case on LmL that I wanted to give him a chance to see what he said before fluff got hammered. I think Llama is scum, and I now think LmL might be too.
You were annoyed that someone presented a good case on someone?
Sotty wrote:Leech is there because of his argument with Xite yesterday. I disagreed with a lot of his points and he even abandoned his vote for TW but continued to fight for a prolonged period of time with Xite. I didn't like it and will elaborate more later if desired.
I absolutely did not abandon my vote on TW. The more TW posted, the more I felt that he was town. He made key plays that I had originally seen as complete scum tells, only to see the town motivation for those plays at a later time. As time goes on your read on a player can change due to their actions, as was the case with Wendy. I really do not see your point here, at all. Is having a prolonged argument with a player you are not voting for scummy? I don't think it is.

Also, what you're failing to consider, there is the fact that I was voting Xite before TW until Wendy went into crazy scummy mode. Most of the players were confused by TW's play, especially after the alt slip. Considering I was consistently getting scummy vibes from Xite, once I realized that Wendy was probably town, in spite of the plays that I perceived as scummy previously, Xite was then the person I felt to be the scummiest player. I took my vote off of TW to prevent a lynch of someone that I felt was town. The only thing that I "abandoned" was a lynch on a player I had a town read on, at that point.

LlamaFluff and Prana are the two that I would consider lynching today. As I have said previously, I think that Lat's case on him is solid. However, I cannot shake the feeling that Llama is trying to cling to TW's case in order to appear town. With how he's went about this day phase, he actually benefit from TW's death in that aspect.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:47 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Leech wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:Also you do realize that lynching scum at any point in time does not change the fact that its best to no lynch.
You are saying that it's better to no-lynch than it is to lynch scum. That is rather absurd. No lynching will not win the game, lynching scum will. I find it frightening how you are putting so much weight on a move that might not even be entirely necessary.
Nooooooo.... that is not what I am saying. If someone is confirmed scum, they are obviously the best lynch, that cant occur in this setup. Lets say that we talk about the game at any point, and our chance of scum lynch goes up 20%, if you add the 20% on to every chance, every day, in every "when to NL" scenario, no lynch early STILL is the best plan. 47% is still 2% more then 45%.

Also seriously... "lynching scum wins the game". That is just a weak arguement to make NL look bad. No lynch makes lynching scum more likely, therefore no lynch increases our chance of winning the game. Yay!

Sure super accurate play can win the game without a no lynch, but that is still a weak arguement. The big difference though is if no lynch is ever "needed" we lose the advantage that lynching early could have provided.
Co-host of The USL Show
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:07 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Lateralus22 Post 781 wrote:With the deadline in 4 days I'd like everyone to name their top two candidates for the lynch.

1. PranaDevil
2. Loud Mouth Lee
1] PD
2]Fitz

= = = = = = =
havingfitz Post 783 wrote:What was outted? I gave a link proving my point. I didn’t feel the need to go into specifics that I did not think made a difference. I caught him in a lie. I didn’t need to rationalize why the lie was made. Here is a question for you Sotty….did dalt lie?
Outted = The fact dalt only made two posts and the game was two years old.

I'm not interested in re-opening this debate because it clogged the thread for too many pages in this game already. But for the record, yes dalt lied, but there is more than enough reasonable doubt surronding said lie to make it look like it could have been a mistake on his part. I agree with most people here that you put too much stock into this lie for too long.
havingfitz Post 783 wrote:What is your point? If it was weak would you expect me to keep it there?
My point is I'd expect a more reasoned vote from you at this point. If RL is truly kicking your ass that does explain it though.
havingfitz Post 783 wrote:I looked him over a bit closer and asked a few questions. What would you do?
Probably ISO him as well, if I was really feeling scum vibes.
havingfitz Post 783 wrote:The reasons are the text next to the links which is supported by the posts the links take you to.
The reasons are weak and suck. You really can't do better?

= = = = = =

PD, I'm not going to argue semantics with you. “Lost track” and “forgot” are basically the same thing, period.
PranaDevil Post 785 wrote:Straight question:

No.

Straight question:

What does that have to do with anything?

= = = = = =
Leech Post 789 wrote:I absolutely did not abandon my vote on TW.
You missunderstand. I meant you abandoned your vote on Xite
but
continued to argue with him. In fact you did more to argue with Xite than you did to TW. I find that strange seeing that your vote was on Wendy, that would mean you find her scummy and would have a reason to argue back and forth with her. You didn't really do that.
Leech Post 789 wrote:Also, what you're failing to consider, there is the fact that I was voting Xite before TW until Wendy went into crazy scummy mode. Most of the players were confused by TW's play, especially after the alt slip.
Fair enough, but why didn't you question Wendy with the same vigor you did with Xite?
Leech Post 789 wrote:Considering I was consistently getting scummy vibes from Xite, once I realized that Wendy was probably town, in spite of the plays that I perceived as scummy previously, Xite was then the person I felt to be the scummiest player. I took my vote off of TW to prevent a lynch of someone that I felt was town. The only thing that I "abandoned" was a lynch on a player I had a town read on, at that point.
I am going to have to look over your ISO to see how you did transition off Wendy. I'll try and get to that today.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:48 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Sotty wrote:PD, I'm not going to argue semantics with you. “Lost track” and “forgot” are basically the same thing, period.
No, it doesn't, forgot would suggest I forgot about the fact I previously found Xite scummy. Lost track states that I no longer paid enough attention to Xite to get a full read on him. Anti-town I'll admit, but then I've admitted that before, but scummy? That's a stretch.
Sotty wrote:
PranaDevil Post 785 wrote:Straight question:

No.

Straight question:

What does that have to do with anything?
You are using the fact I never checked the Dalt link as a reason I'm scummy. At that moment in time I had no reason not to believe that the link proved Dalt had played a game here before. I wasn't about to click the link because I don't like using Meta, however the link itself (in my eyes) proved that Dalt had lied. As soon as it was pointed out that there was an issue with that, I took a closer look and found out that there was a huge area of greyness surrounding the issue, and immediately backed off from my case, and actually argued strongly against the Dalt pushing.

How is that scummy?
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:33 am

Post by Nexus »

LmL's case: This bit: "LoudmouthLee votes LlamaFluff, putting him at L-2, for speculating about the night kill, something that he also did himself, and something that the person he had previously been voting also did."

Now, onto other news:

I'm v/la from now until the 18th September. The mod knows, and I should be able to keep up, but don't expect too much activity from me-I'll chip in when required/if I think of something major, but for the most part, I'm not here.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:34 am

Post by Nexus »

Nexus wrote:LmL's case: This bit: "LoudmouthLee votes LlamaFluff, putting him at L-2, for speculating about the night kill, something that he also did himself, and something that the person he had previously been voting also did."

Now, onto other news:

I'm v/la from now until the 18th September. The mod knows, and I should be able to keep up, but don't expect too much activity from me-I'll chip in when required/if I think of something major, but for the most part, I'm not here.
Bolded for relevance.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:00 am

Post by havingfitz »

Sotty7 wrote:Outted = The fact dalt only made two posts and the game was two years old.
The fact dalt only made two posts and the game was two years old = irrelevant.
Sotty7 wrote:The reasons are weak and suck. You really can't do better?
I disagree. I would hope so.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:43 pm

Post by Lateralus22 »

Lateralus22 - Prana / LmL
Nexus - LlamaFluff / LmL
havingfitz - Nexus / LmL / LlamaFluff
PranaDevil - LlamaFluff / LmL
Leech - LlamaFluff / Prana
LlamaFluff - No lynch / LmL / Prana
Sotty - Prana / Fitz

Prana - 4
LmL - 5
LlamaFluff - 4
No lynch - 1
havingfitz - 1
Nexus - 1

Hey Prana thanks for ignoring posts 786/787 do you feel like commenting?

Hey Nexus thanks for ignoring post 787.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:56 pm

Post by iamausername »

Something else I just spotted that further demonstrates that LML's jump onto the Llama wagon is blatant opportunistic scumbaggery. LML's opinion on No Lynch yesterday:
LoudmouthLee wrote:
I don't think your advocacy of a NL is a scumtell
, I think your votehopping is a scumtell. I don't think a NL is even on my radar right now, although it will be later on to increase mathematical odds.
LoudmouthLee wrote:I feel the no-lynch play doesn't matter as much as long as it's played, mathematically. The odds do not change, and I, personally, would like to see a flip before a no-lynch is played.
That seems to contrast pretty drastically with his opinion when Llama brings it up today:
LoudmouthLee wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:Well, I still say that we should no lynch. TW proved how it is the correct move to make in this setup, logic and math back it up. People are just conditioned to be way against no lynching at all costs, even when an exception to the rule occurs like this game. I would be very happy with a no lynch today. The conditions are still ok for one, although theoretically it should have occured seven posts into the game.
That's absolutely ridiculous. The math that you're speaking of talks about random lynches without any sort of knowledge. I don't even think you know the math that you're speaking about. It makes me wonder what you're trying to get out of this.

You've misrepresented you reason for "hammering".
You jumped to a NL today, To me, your last few posts have screamed scum.
Can we lynch this scumbag already?

p.s. my top two lynch choices are LOUDMOUTHLEE and HAVINGFITZ. If you fuckers force me to choose between two probable townies for the second day running, I will curse you all and choose PRANADEVIL. But really, don't make me do that.
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:27 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

unvote
Vote LmL
Co-host of The USL Show
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:34 pm

Post by Nexus »

unvote

vote: LoudMouthLee

He hasn't arrived to defend himself, so eh.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”