DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:11 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Last 2 posts of page 4, the first half of page 5.

Perhaps not the majority, but a big chunk of it; it's not like you can just miss it, especially if your primary target has been arguing with them.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

@Mod:

Vote count please

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Oh yeah, and prod YoshiX, too, please.

You want this one.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

@horrordude: I think there are some problems with your Zachrulez accusations:
-Prolonging the RVS and not having content are not mutually exclusive.
-If someone does the above, and it's really early in the game (in this case early page 2) then that's as good a reason as any to vote someone.
-Even if it's an L-5 vote, Zachrulez was bound to get some kind of reaction from me. Maybe I'd question it, maybe I'd ignore, maybe I'd do something else. Who knows?

Quick List of Lurkers to Watch (most lurky to least lurky):
YoshiX
Espeonage
Scott Brosius
q21 (maybe... he just seems to be in the background a bit right now)

@DemonHybrid: Do examples of quicklynchings need to be from non-Newbie games?
DemonHybrid wrote:What do you think of voll? Is he mostly right?
Why are you so interested in vollkan?
Reckamonic wrote:Horror is scummy because of his attacks and responses to Zach. They are terrible, grasping, stretching. Again, and again, and again.
You [DemonHybrid] are scum because your reaction to the early game was awful. No, I'm not going to give you a step by step guide to why you are scum, you wouldn't believe me anyways and I hate making little ISO analysis.
Hey Reckamonic, how about you give the rest of the town a step by step guide on why either of these 2 are scum? Because I can assure you that you will NOT be convincing anyone without backing up your suspicions. If you're truly onto something (maybe you are) then explain it.

If you won't, then the people you think are scum are not going to get lynched, and that won't be playing to win, will it?

Might vote Reckamonic pending his answers to those questions.
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

I'm interested on Reck/Dram's thoughts on vollkan.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Oh, and I missed your other question:

An example from -any- non-themed game, I'd say, is legit. I'm just curious to see if there really HAS been a quickhammer on an RVS wagon before, because I find it so hard to believe.

You want this one.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:11 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Newbie 718 - Vamparific was quicklynched on page 1 of Day 1. The hammer was cast by a townie.
Newbie 720 - Vamparific was quicklynched on page 4 of Day 1. The hammer was cast by a mafioso.

Vamparific got a title for it (Noose Magnet) so that's how I remembered.
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Alduskkel wrote:Newbie 718 - Vamparific was quicklynched on page 1 of Day 1. The hammer was cast by a townie.
Newbie 720 - Vamparific was quicklynched on page 4 of Day 1. The hammer was cast by a mafioso.

Vamparific got a title for it (Noose Magnet) so that's how I remembered.
Well, color me fucking surprised.

You want this one.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:23 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Did a search on the wiki for quicklynch:
Newbie 625 - Lynari was quicklynched on page 4 of Day 1. The hammer was cast by a townie.

Mini 741 - Trumpet of Doom was quicklynched on page 5 of Day 1. The hammer was cast by a townie.

So yeah! Quicklynching is not unheard of, and needless to say it sucks when it happens.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

And of course those 4 aren't the only ones, just the easily found ones.

By the way, why do you want to know Reckamonic's thoughts on vollkan? Why those 2 in particular?
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by Skill006 »

Third Vote Count:

DemonHybrid () – Socrates, reckamonic
Espeonage () – Untrod tripod, q21
Horrordude0215 () - Zachrulez
Socrates () – Scott Brosius
Zachrulez () – DemonHybrid, Horrordude0215

Not Voting: YoshiX, Espeonage, vollkan

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!

Sending out a prod to YoshiX.

If I made any mistakes, let me know ASAP!
Mini 1042 is on Day 4 now and doesn't need any replacements.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Unvote

Consider this my apology to Zach.

Vote: Reckamonic

Soc would have been voted, but I cannot overlook Reck's recent trainwreck of a response to me. I might consider unvoting if he actually stops being stubborn and starts putting together reasoning, but it was this that pretty much sealed it for me after further thought:

DH wrote:
Reckamonic wrote:Vollkan is always town, even as scum. Except for the fact he thinks Soc is scum. But that's alright, he's entailed to a twisted read, it's hard to always be right.
So, because someone talks more, has more experience and is well-known, that makes them auto-town, even if they believe the same thing scum does, because "he's entailed to a twisted read"? And you think that's justified? Really?
I'm really hoping he's not just a bored VT...there seems to be more and more everyday =|

Preview edit: Because vollkan has put out VERY good points and I want to know what his stance is on them. So far he's told me nothing about his POINTS.

You want this one.
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:59 pm

Post by Reckamonic »

DemonHybrid wrote: Nice, then you're just parroting others, I suppose.

I suppose I'm going to get a "OH MY GOD UR TWISTING MEH ARGUMENTZ AND IM NUT PEROTING" but unless you -actually explain- your actions with reasoning, you just sound like you want to find people scummy just to find people scummy, and that's it.
the point of the game is to find the scum, of course I'm looking for scummy people in order to lynch them. Im not going to spoon feed you why you are scum. If you are curious look at your own ISO, I don't do pbpa except when strongly irritated by an idiotic town. Don't worry, were getting there and you'll get lynched soon enough.
Also, you can't accuse me of parroting and nit giving reasons in the same post, it's contradictory. If you're going to accuse me say something that makes sense.

Not even a valid answer. I guess I'll reword it: Who do you think is 3rd scummiest?
I'd probably say q21. Admittably I'm more inclined to find people scummy individually than as a group, so until one is lynched it's hard to make links.
Which of Soc's moves were stupid? Why is Zach obvious (because I don't see it)?
I hope this isn't a serious question... The l-1 vote is obviously what I'm referring to here. Zach is town because his posts exhume a feel of genuine town incredulity, like literally all of them. Best way to explain
So, because someone talks more, has more experience and is well-known, that makes them auto-town, even if they believe the same thing scum does, because "he's entailed to a twisted read"? And you think that's justified? Really?
don't shove so many words in my mouth at once I'm going to choke. He is town because his posts are well made, clear and to the point. He is town because he is being honest. Town has no motivation to be sneaky and vollkan's posts are super non-sneaky. The fact he has experience or is known is completely irrelevant and the fact you just tried to push this crap on me just makes me more sure of my read.

again, you're bullshitting bout UT. He posted 1 time on page 4 and 3 on page 5. Hardly a meaningful contribution. Also, 60% of his contribution are quote war with you. I usually skip those, they are tedious. As an add-on to that, if you can't make a concise post I WILL skip your next retort ( or dump it in my hydra's lap)

In conclusion, you just laid a vote based on a complete twist of my comment, congrats
._.
meeeeeeep?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:04 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Reckamonic, respond to what I posted.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I'm curious as to who is being the VI: Reckoner or dramonic?
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:13 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Reckamonic wrote: the point of the game is to find the scum, of course I'm looking for scummy people in order to lynch them. Im not going to spoon feed you why you are scum. If you are curious look at your own ISO, I don't do pbpa except when strongly irritated by an idiotic town. Don't worry, were getting there and you'll get lynched soon enough.
Also, you can't accuse me of parroting and nit giving reasons in the same post, it's contradictory. If you're going to accuse me say something that makes sense.
You're parroting on others suspicions of me without giving ONE reason. Arrogant and worthless posting from you with no logic backing. All you've done is said "UR SCUM" without saying anything else. Derp?

Reckamonic wrote:I'd probably say q21. Admittably I'm more inclined to find people scummy individually than as a group, so until one is lynched it's hard to make links.
So, why is he scummyish to you over everyone else?

Oh..right, you aren't going to answer that.
Reckamonic wrote:I hope this isn't a serious question... The l-1 vote is obviously what I'm referring to here. Zach is town because his posts exhume a feel of genuine town incredulity, like literally all of them. Best way to explain
The L-1 vote and not asking Scott for reasons why Scott voted him for it? What are your thoughts on that?

By the way, until you link examples of why you think Zach is town, I'll assume that it's buddying, because, once again, there's absolutely no reasoning to back it.
Reckamonic wrote:don't shove so many words in my mouth at once I'm going to choke. He is town because his posts are well made, clear and to the point. He is town because he is being honest. Town has no motivation to be sneaky and vollkan's posts are super non-sneaky.
The fact he has experience or is known is completely irrelevant
and the fact you just tried to push this crap on me just makes me more sure of my read.
Reckamonic wrote:Vollkan is always town, even as scum. Except for the fact he thinks Soc is scum. But that's alright, he's entailed to a twisted read, it's hard to always be right.

Is that so. Also, polly want a cracker? Or are you going to give examples? How do you know that he's honest?
Reckamonic wrote:again, you're bullshitting bout UT. He posted 1 time on page 4 and 3 on page 5. Hardly a meaningful contribution. Also, 60% of his contribution are quote war with you. I usually skip those, they are tedious. As an add-on to that, if you can't make a concise post I WILL skip your next retort ( or dump it in my hydra's lap)

In conclusion, you just laid a vote based on a complete twist of my comment, congrats
Except that I had a pretty great back-and-forth with UT, and the fact that you'd completely skip that to just attack me shows that you don't really give a shit about how you attack me...you just want me dead. I think there's a term for that.

Um....what's it called...Runneling? No....Sunneling? Damn, I'm so close...oh well, maybe I'll get it sometime later, though I'm just gonna lose sleep over it.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:15 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Oops, fucked up tags again.

Reck wrote:Vollkan is always town, even as scum. Except for the fact he thinks Soc is scum. But that's alright, he's entailed to a twisted read, it's hard to always be right.
Is that so. Also, polly want a cracker? Or are you going to give examples? How do you know that he's honest?

You want this one.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:23 pm

Post by Espeonage »

I wouldn't lay off Zach. From the snippets of the game i have paid attention to he isn't looking very good. I get the feeling HD is town. He played like this as town the last time I played with him albiet with less long posts for the most part. He ended up being town.
Don't @ me.
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:25 pm

Post by Reckamonic »

It is late, I am sleepy.
MAYBE tomorrow, or whenever other head wakes up and feels like it, because I made it pretty clear that I hate doing pbpa.
How hard would it be for you to check his iso? I know it's bad, but that's the point really.

It's dramonic that you're calling a VI, FYI.

The term you want is "pretty certain he's got scum" btw, DH

Your back and forth with UT was not great, it was actually pretty awful
Stop using the word parroting if you can't use it properly
Your way of posting condemns you, I said that already
You don't need a reason to vote someone who puts peops at l-1 in rvs
If I'm not making a case for my scum reads, what twisted thinking makes you think I'll make one for my town reads?
There is a previous button, use it because that last part Is undecipherable
eDIT: are you familiar with the concept of innocent until proven guilty? Better question is what makes you think he isn't?

Reedit: that's kinda sad
._.
meeeeeeep?
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:26 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Espeonage wrote:I wouldn't lay off Zach. From the snippets of the game i have paid attention to he isn't looking very good. I get the feeling HD is town. He played like this as town the last time I played with him albiet with less long posts for the most part. He ended up being town.
What happened to your readthrough? Curious.

I'm unvoting Zach because my primary means of suspecting him has been dashed (his unvote off of Al), however, I'm still iffy about his demeanor. He's definitely not AS scummy as he was before to me, though.

Preview edit:

oh fuck it this is gonna need more than an edit.

You want this one.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:29 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Espeonage: Why is Zachrulez scum?

Reckamonic: Who do you think you're going to convince without providing reasons? You've said a lot of things in that last post, but didn't provide any evidence to back it up. I am almost tempted to accuse you of violating Rule 1.

Vote: Reckamonic
. Maybe that will help you back up your reads.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:34 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Not to mention, if Zach isn't looking good then why aren't you voting for him, Espeonage?
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:35 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Reckamonic wrote:It is late, I am sleepy.
MAYBE tomorrow, or whenever other head wakes up and feels like it, because I made it pretty clear that I hate doing pbpa.
How hard would it be for you to check his iso? I know it's bad, but that's the point really.

It's dramonic that you're calling a VI, FYI.
Jesus, this shocks me. I was pretty sure it was Reck I was talking to.

Anyway, I digress.

Reckamonic wrote:1. The term you want is "pretty certain he's got scum" btw, DH

2. Your back and forth with UT was not great, it was actually pretty awful
3. Stop using the word parroting if you can't use it properly
4. Your way of posting condemns you, I said that already
5. You don't need a reason to vote someone who puts peops at l-1 in rvs
6. If I'm not making a case for my scum reads, what twisted thinking makes you think I'll make one for my town reads?
7. There is a previous button, use it because that last part Is undecipherable
8. eDIT: are you familiar with the concept of innocent until proven guilty? Better question is what makes you think he isn't?

Reedit: that's kinda sad
1. More baseless attacks
2. More reasonless badgering. Why is it so bad? It should have given you plenty of info if you think that I'm scum and if you really cared about making a case on me, you should have used it, right?
3. Parroting: Taking others' views and using it without adding reasoning of your own. So....derp?
4. Yeah...you said that, again with no reasoning. So, according to you, I'm scum because you don't like the way I post, but you like vollkan's way of posting. Right? Oh right....you never said that...even though you contradicted yourself.
5. Um....you do realized that it was SOCRATES that asked for reasons on his vote then, right? Why doesn't he look scummy to you in this case?
6. Whatever sliver of hope you have to hang onto the very last ounce of pro-townliness in you?
7. Oops, I don't really care, deal with it. I mess up tags sometimes.
8. There's so much wrong with this I don't know where to start. You completely missed my point; WHY voll? If he completely agrees with me of my view on Soc, but agrees in a different way, then why aren't you saying I am innocent until "proven" guilty (which, by the way, you haven't proven a thing)? Oh right, because you don't care about reasoning.

This is absolutely stunning

You want this one.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:35 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Ummm the little nugget that came up was when he voted HorrorDude. Towards the end iirc.

Preview Edit: Because I want to actually make a proper case before I lat the vote down.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:37 pm

Post by Espeonage »