NY 118 - BBM's Large Normal Mafia (Game!)

Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by Porochaz »

I cant at the moment, please tell me now.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Day 2 that is.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:11 pm

Post by Porochaz »

For some reasons, the edit button is coming up on this page for me.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:11 pm

Post by Robbnva »

Xite91 wrote:
Robbnva wrote:I am super sorry I misjudged you Xite, I was going through this game thinking you actually knew your shit and how to play, but clearly I was wrong, cause I am not scum this game so you need to just backup and find somebody else to run up the tree.

I have half the mind to return the favor but I don't OMGUS vote, even if the person deserves it, and this case you do deserve it.
Wow, and you say you're not scum? I lol'd
Anyways, I do know my shit and how to play, way to try to discredit me... all because I'm making a case on you you're going to resort to insulting me? Sad.

You aren't OMGUS voting, but there's still OMGUS all over that post.
1st you say I am scum when you don't even post anything of value to show I am scum.
2nd yeah i am allowed to defend myself, especially against somebody who clearly has a hard time determining who is and isn't scum(you were so sure frank was scum, clearly you were wrong) You are so sure Wraith is scum you use your day kill on him but you don't even know he is scum.

you are playing like a loose cannon and if you are town, you are not doing the rest of us any good. go back and scumhunt some more and find somebody who doesn't have Robb or NVA in their name cause like I said you are barking up the wrong fucking tree
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Robb is an edit button coming up for you?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:17 pm

Post by Benmage »

:roll: ........Whats your take on lynch all liars, Xite?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:18 pm

Post by Robbnva »

Porochaz wrote:Robb is an edit button coming up for you?
no
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
@.@
@.@
Townie
@.@
Townie
Townie

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:27 pm

Post by @.@ »

Xite, I'm curious. How am I scummy from my reaction to your charade? My reaction was exactly the opposite of what you said you were looking for. You said you expected to get attacked. I said that I didnt know what to think, said you were likely (stupid) town, said I like wraiths reactions, and moved on to different people. What there is scummy?
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:33 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Robbnva wrote:
Xite91 wrote:
Robbnva wrote:I am super sorry I misjudged you Xite, I was going through this game thinking you actually knew your shit and how to play, but clearly I was wrong, cause I am not scum this game so you need to just backup and find somebody else to run up the tree.

I have half the mind to return the favor but I don't OMGUS vote, even if the person deserves it, and this case you do deserve it.
Wow, and you say you're not scum? I lol'd
Anyways, I do know my shit and how to play, way to try to discredit me... all because I'm making a case on you you're going to resort to insulting me? Sad.

You aren't OMGUS voting, but there's still OMGUS all over that post.
1st you say I am scum when you don't even post anything of value to show I am scum.
2nd yeah i am allowed to defend myself, especially against somebody who clearly has a hard time determining who is and isn't scum(you were so sure frank was scum, clearly you were wrong) You are so sure Wraith is scum you use your day kill on him but you don't even know he is scum.

you are playing like a loose cannon and if you are town, you are not doing the rest of us any good. go back and scumhunt some more and find somebody who doesn't have Robb or NVA in their name cause like I said you are barking up the wrong fucking tree
1) I am working on it, but did you forget that I said that I had things to do and like 5 cases to make in all my different games? Also, I have been making points against you all along the way. I will rehash them when I make the case, but that will be LATER
2) But you're not defending yourself, you're going "Oh my god I hate you, but I won't vote you because that's OMGUS and OMGUS is scummy!!!"
Also, so I was sure frank was scum. Big deal? We move on, also, around half the players came to the same conclusion, or he wouldn't have been lynched.
Nothing in this game is ever certain until the mod say's it is. Remember that one, young padiwan. Wraith is probscum, first of all, so if I DID have a DK I would use it on him for sure
if no one was going to lynch him
. Again, do you read massposts? Or are they too much for your poor brain to comprehend? Also, do you know he's scum? Do you know he's not? Is he acting like scum? Yes? Then we lynch him. End of story.

I'm sorry, I'm what? Read your past posts, mister desperado.

Have you modded games before? Sometimes that happens when you have editing powers for other games IIRC.

Benmage wrote::roll: ........Whats your take on lynch all liars, Xite?
I'm partial to that one. It depends greatly on the lie. Multiple times I've claimed vig or doc or cop as a bulletproof townie in order to get the NK on myself. I don't see how that is a bad lie unless it outs REAL docs, cops, or vigs (but usually they wait to CC anyways, so it's no big deal)

@.@ wrote:Xite, I'm curious. How am I scummy from my reaction to your charade? My reaction was exactly the opposite of what you said you were looking for. You said you expected to get attacked. I said that I didnt know what to think, said you were likely (stupid) town, said I like wraiths reactions, and moved on to different people. What there is scummy?
No, that was one of the things I was looking for, but I was looking for reactions in general, and yours seemed pretty scummy. But I will have a post up on my reads from this, my reads before, and my cases on my top suspects. (including you, robbie, don't get your panties in a bunch)
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

I'm going to make history. Because of that post's beauty, NOT banned. - Tazaro

Currently boycotting peeing sleeping and throwing up
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:35 pm

Post by Xite91 »

EBWOP
[quote=ME!"]But I will have a post up on my reads from this, my reads before, and my cases on my top suspects sometime tonight or tomorrow[/quote]
k fixed.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

@.@
@.@
Townie
@.@
Townie
Townie

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:41 pm

Post by @.@ »

So one scum reaction was attacking you and the other was not attacking you? Are you even listening to what you're saying?

I await the full case with baited breath, bubsie.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:50 pm

Post by Wraith »

My opinion on Xite:

His personality is one of an extremely paranoid townie who also has a gun. But a townie. (No I'm not speculating his role)
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:26 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Bravo, Xite. Well done indeed. While a funny play, you've managed to COMPLETELY derail the very wagon you've been pushing all day. This includes the fact that you yourself have unvoted said wagon and not revoted. Do you honestly believe Wraith's reaction is so bloody protown that it absolves him?

Porochaz, you claim Wraith's acted like this as town? Links or it didn't happen.

Wicked, I just wanted to argue the point. You seemed rather certain of something that should not be a definite.

Robbn's 945 grants major scumpoints.

All three of the wagons- Wraith, Robbn, and Mysterio- are decent ones. However, Wraith has done absolutely nothing protown other than MAYBE those two posts a few pages back all of the days, and has done significant work to detract from the town's effectiveness. Robbn is a poor player regardless of alignment, and that pings scumdars. Mysterio, though a follower, has at least ATTEMPTED to contribute to the town much more than Wraith.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:35 pm

Post by Xite91 »

@.@ wrote:So one scum reaction was attacking you and the other was not attacking you? Are you even listening to what you're saying?

No, I am reading posts, I was hoping to draw attacks on me so that I could see what the attacks consisted of and who the obvwagoners were. But I was also just trying to see reactions, of which yours did stick out to me as scummy.
Wraith wrote:My opinion on Xite:

His personality is one of an extremely paranoid townie who also has a gun. But a townie. (No I'm not speculating his role)
lolwraith.
how about some non-fluff?

Gorrad wrote:1) Bravo, Xite. Well done indeed. While a funny play, you've managed to COMPLETELY derail the very wagon you've been pushing all day. This includes the fact that you yourself have unvoted said wagon and not revoted. Do you honestly believe Wraith's reaction is so bloody protown that it absolves him?

2) Porochaz, you claim Wraith's acted like this as town? Links or it didn't happen.

Wicked, I just wanted to argue the point. You seemed rather certain of something that should not be a definite.

Robbn's 945 grants major scumpoints.

3) All three of the wagons- Wraith, Robbn, and Mysterio- are decent ones. However, Wraith has done absolutely nothing protown other than MAYBE those two posts a few pages back all of the days, and has done significant work to detract from the town's effectiveness. Robbn is a poor player regardless of alignment, and that pings scumdars. Mysterio, though a follower, has at least ATTEMPTED to contribute to the town much more than Wraith.
1) You're right, wraith is still really scummy, but I also believe robbie is scum, too.
Wraith should still be the lynch of the day though, so
Unvote, Vote: Wraith

2) Lol
3) Refer to your point 2 for robbie, agree with wraith, and I've seen a pretty different playstyle from mystie, but eh.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:35 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

You have mod powers here? I do believe that is "Prozac's Large Normal" I see. :D Wickedest, do you have edit powers perchance?
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:37 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Votecount 2.6

Wraith [5] (Gorrad, Mysterio, Hiphop, Benmage, Xite)
Mysterio [5] (Flinter, Singersigner, danakillsu, Rob, @.@)
Hiphop [1] (Prozac)
UltimaAvalon [1] (UltimaAvalon)
dana [1] (Reck)
Prozac [1] (Shanba)
Flinter [1] (Wickedestjr)
ConfidAnon [1] (Bunnylover)

Not Voting [5] (Kise, Orochi, Sebguer, Wraith, ConfidAnon)

With 21 alive it will take 11 for a lynch and 11 for a no lynch.

In other news, no bites for replacing Orochi and Sebguer as of right now. Gonna go bump the signup thread and my replacement thread post. Tell your friends to replace, tell your enemies too.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
@.@
@.@
Townie
@.@
Townie
Townie

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:44 pm

Post by @.@ »

Xite91 wrote:
@.@ wrote:So one scum reaction was attacking you and the other was not attacking you? Are you even listening to what you're saying?

No, I am reading posts, I was hoping to draw attacks on me so that I could see what the attacks consisted of and who the obvwagoners were. But I was also just trying to see reactions, of which yours did stick out to me as scummy.
But what was scummy about it? Don't you see what I'm saying? If you're saying X is scummy (obv wagoners and people attacking you.) and my reaction was the opposite of X, (thinking through it, and deciding that most likely both you and wraith were town, and moving on) then I think you need to rethink your argument. Please tell me what about my reaction is scummy? (Hint, I asked you this before and you said "you had a scummy reaction...Which...doesn't answer my question.)
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:22 pm

Post by Xite91 »

@.@ wrote:Are you serious? It's an extra lynch, basically, and you just wasted it on day 2 on a person that might be town? ::uberfacepalm::
It was things like this, it was really only scummy because it seems like a cry for town points, but I'm gonna have to ISO you as well... damn, these cases are gonna take forever.
@.@ wrote:I don't like robbs last post, but I do like some pressure on mysterio.

unvote, vote mysterio
And this post... covering the bases to get on whichever wagon takes off?
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

@.@
@.@
Townie
@.@
Townie
Townie

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:49 pm

Post by @.@ »

Xite91 wrote:
@.@ wrote:Are you serious? It's an extra lynch, basically, and you just wasted it on day 2 on a person that might be town? ::uberfacepalm::
It was things like this, it was really only scummy because it seems like a cry for town points, but I'm gonna have to ISO you as well... damn, these cases are gonna take forever.
@.@ wrote:I don't like robbs last post, but I do like some pressure on mysterio.

unvote, vote mysterio
And this post... covering the bases to get on whichever wagon takes off?
I've got a couple questions for you, I am going to bold them. Anything not bolded is probably rhetorical.

Why do you think everything people do is "crying out for town points?" It's seems like I've heard you use that phrase at least four or five times, and I don't understand. I saw you do something stupid, and I posted as such. Furthermore, even if it is "crying out for town points"
Don't you think townies should try to avoid being lynched? Shouldn't they actively try to be pro town? Can you please explain to me the difference between "crying out for townie points" and "playing in a manner that is pro-town."

Furthermore, I had an in depth analysis of your post, and you think I'm scum based off of a knee jerk "oh wow, why did you just do something that stupid" post I made? It's not like I ignored the substance of the game to make that post.

As to your second quote...I quite clearly, in my analysis, said I had three players who I found scummy, and that I would be perfectly willing to pressure any of them. I then voted for one of those players. I really don't understand this point. Am I supposed to not say when a player does something right? I don't find robb to be particularly townie, but he hasn't done anything I think warrants votes the way the other three in my list did.
In a large game, is it not normal for me to have a couple targets I think might be scum, and be willing to pressure anyone else if they end up looking scummy?
I am perfectly content with my mysterio vote for the moment, but would be willing to vote robb if he continues to give me the bad vibe that that post had.
What is your problem with that stance?
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:58 pm

Post by Gorrad »

My
problem
is
that
bold
phrases
are
annoying
and
distracting
. They make people focus only on the bold, and not the post as a whole. Please, when writing emphasis, use some other means than fancy formatting.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:29 pm

Post by singersigner »

Wraith wrote:It was things like this, it was really only scummy because it seems like a cry for town points, but I'm gonna have to ISO you as well... damn, these cases are gonna take forever.
Are you really so stupid that you can't commit to one lynch for the day? Yes, there are more than one scum, but hello, we can't lynch them all at once. Why don't you concentrate on lynching one scum at a time, unless you're only pretending to care about grouping them all together.

All this speculation about scum teams is really making my head hurt. I wish people would stop posting as if everyone's reactions to everyone else is indicative to their alignment with one another. It rarely works that way because it all comes down to WIFOM. "Well if I were scum, why would I react this way to this person, etc."

@Xite...I would really just ask you to come up with a case that we can agree on today, or just stop pretending you can call out all the "scummy" actions of everyone else who even remotely disagrees with you. Also, I no longer think you know what you're doing as much as I did before.

That is all.
(fyi, my boyfriend edited this for me, sorry for drunk posting/reading through posts, I'll be in a much better mood tomorrow, just didn't want to forget how stupid that sounded, even though I'm not as sound of mind, and if he even thinks of counter-arguing my statement using my soundness against me...wudda bitch)
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
flinter
flinter
Goon
flinter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:08 pm

Post by flinter »

@wicked

You seem to be under the impression that I use my vote to investigate. I don't. Once I think someone is scum, I vote him/her, and that is that. I'm going to investigate further, but not specifically on that person.

There are reasons for that (mostly to avoid tunneling and to avoid townies being pressured into mistakes), but anyway, as long as I am scumhunting, you should have such problems with who I'm looking at.

@Xite. Your idea about the Dana-scum theory is nice. He would expect david to investigate him, etc. He would know he himself was fake, and that's why scum wouldn't target dana. Good one

About Xite. You just became more protown (although the role is possible as scum. However, in a game where only the kill on DP remotely makes sense as vig, I doubt it). Scum would never fake this.
please, don't kill me.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:20 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Xite wrote:First, I'm going to take a look at wicked when you (Wraith) flip scum.
Xite wrote:If Wraith flips scum, wicked is probtown. This is too obvious buddying for them to be scum partners.
??? Explain this contradiction.
Gorrad wrote:Mysterio, though a follower, has at least ATTEMPTED to contribute to the town much more than Wraith.
Really??? Please, link me to a contribution from Mysterio.
flinter wrote:You seem to be under the impression that I use my vote to investigate. I don't. Once I think someone is scum, I vote him/her, and that is that. I'm going to investigate further, but not specifically on that person.
So... if you don't use your vote to investigate, that pretty much means when you vote somebody, you are willing to lynch them. Right? Also, please respond to this:
Wickedestjr wrote:flinter, when you switched your vote from Mysterio to Singersigner day 1, was that because you found her more suspicious at that time? You voted her, but singersigner never responded, and you didn't seem to care about that either. You ended up switching your vote again. You didn't seem to care about that vote either.
flinter wrote:I'm sorry? Dana is actually one of my town reads (it is a gutread, so I know it isn't worth anything here). I suspect bunny who was wishy washy about Dana. This while logically, bunny's arguments made sense.
You still haven't explained why Xite wasn't worthy of your vote at that time. You had more points against Xite than you did Mysterio.
flinter wrote:And I "ignored" Mysterio's defense, because it in no way adressed his change from "lets stay calm!" to "BANDWAGON!!!". Which is why my vote has been on him the rest of day 1. A revote was far from surprising.
If you were actually interested in figuring out Mysterio's allignment, then why didn't you tell him what you wanted him to explain? If you were town, I wouldn't think you would simply ignore his defense. I would think that you as town would explain why the defense doesn't convince you.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:30 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Flameaxe wrote:Wickedest, do you have edit powers perchance?
A few months ago I was able to edit any post in New York, but I can't right now.
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:57 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

I decided to do my own votecount analysis. The three biggest bandwagons in this game have been the bandwagon on danakillsu, the bandwagon on Frank, and the bandwagon on Wraith. I strongly believe that all three are town. Here are the list of players that were on the bandwagons when they got very large:

danakillsu [11] (Shanba, Prozac,
Benmage
, JDodge, Frank, Wraith,
Mysterio
hiphop
, nhammen,
singersigner,
ConfidAnon)
Frank [13] (Xite, Prozac, danakillsu, UA,
singersigner,
mysterio
hiphop
robbnva,
wraith, Bunnylover,
Benmage
Gorrad,
Reck)
Wraith [8] (Xite, ConfidAnon, danakillsu,
Gorrad,
Mysterio
Robbnva,
Hiphop
Benmage
)

Benmage, Mysterio, and hiphop were the only three players that were on all three bandwagons and none of them were the early votes on the bandwagons so they all look opportunistic. Gorrad, Robbnva, and singersigner also look a bit bad. Xite, danakillsu, and Porochaz look a bit better, and ConfidAnon looks much better: He was the second on the Wraith bandwagon and also had the guts to put danakillsu at L-2. I'm going to read Benmage, hiphop, Mysterio, Gorrad, singersigner, and Robbnva in isolation.
-Wickedestjr

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”