Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:43 am

Post by Friend »

LMP, what do you think about the quote I posted earlier?
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:06 am

Post by LimMePls »

Friend wrote:LMP, what do you think about the quote I posted earlier?
Bussing.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:06 am

Post by LimMePls »

I'm pretty sure he knew there was no way we'd actually listen to him, so it was pure posturing.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:12 am

Post by pacman281292 »

LynchMePls wrote:
pacman281292 wrote:Humm... TBM's flip didn't surprise me much, but Elli's does (somewhat).
Also I TOLD YA THE REDWAGON WAS STOOOPID.
Gotta reread.
Just ISO'ed you. Please show me where you say anything that indicates that TBM's flip shouldn't have surprised you. Your only interaction with him is slight at best.

Pacman lynch is really good guys, he is clearly TBM's buddy. Just ISO him. It's awesome.
You're soooo funny...
I'm annoyed because of something at another game. So I won't make a more elaborated response until later. I will only say: TBM was acting in a really scummy way, his attack on me sucked (call me OMGUSer, but you'll find out it's true) and redtail didn't actually deserve that lynch.
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:24 am

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

I think I was pretty clear on the fact the the early case against Red was shit.

I think I made several posts on this subject.

His disappearance when the steam let off of him is what made me vote him. Another moment of being blatantly clear.

You honestly have no real case against me Friend.

Try again.

In other news.

Vote: CloudOcean

Not once did I see him put a word in a the lynch went through. Only that he was reading the thread....again...and again.
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:57 am

Post by LimMePls »

pacman281292 wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:
pacman281292 wrote:Humm... TBM's flip didn't surprise me much, but Elli's does (somewhat).
Gotta reread.
Just ISO'ed you. Please show me where you say anything that indicates that TBM's flip shouldn't have surprised you. Your only interaction with him is slight at best.

Pacman lynch is really good guys, he is clearly TBM's buddy. Just ISO him. It's awesome.
You're soooo funny...
I'm annoyed because of something at another game. So I won't make a more elaborated response until later. I will only say: TBM was acting in a really scummy way, his attack on me sucked (call me OMGUSer, but you'll find out it's true) and redtail didn't actually deserve that lynch.
But you never prior to today said anything to that effect. If he was "acting in a really scummy way" why didn't you say so and push his lynch? Instead you basically spent yesterday taking no firm stands except that Redtail is town, which is why I say it reads to me like someone who is a part of the informed minority.

V/LA on weekends
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

LynchMePls wrote:
pacman281292 wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:
Gotta reread.

You're soooo funny...
But you never prior to today said anything to that effect. If he was "acting in a really scummy way" why didn't you say so and push his lynch? Instead you basically spent yesterday taking no firm stands except that Redtail is town, which is why I say it reads to me like someone who is a part of the informed minority.
I expected answers of the style "Oh look! Pacman is OMGUSing! Lynch him!". So I didn't speak much of it.
TBM's case on me sucked ass. That's why I felt him somewhat scummy.
I never understood the reasoning on redtail lynch (first some weird assumptions, then a weak defense, then because he lurked).
Back to calm, and rereading in order to find anything.
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by Friend »

In general, scum cares more about what people think about them than town does.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:22 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

Friend wrote:In general, scum cares more about what people think about them than town does.
Yes they do. However, in this town (at least at D1) anyone that differed with what "THY AWESOME DEATHPACT" ruled was insta-branded as scum, instead of scummy people being branded as scum.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:55 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Yes they do. However, in this town (at least at D1) anyone that differed with what "THY AWESOME DEATHPACT" ruled was insta-branded as scum, instead of scummy people being branded as scum.
No.

I'll freely admit i was on the fence with TBM - I liked SOME of what I saw but there wasn't enough of it. Silly as it is, he was never "branded as scum".

Thus it goes though. I still think overall that was an SK shot but a useful one.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:01 pm

Post by Friend »

SpyreX, who were your secret mystery town players?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:15 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Dekes and... TBM :oops:
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
cloudocean
cloudocean
Goon
cloudocean
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:01 am

Post by cloudocean »

PM and MS need to both die.

vote: PM
cloudocean
cloudocean
Goon
cloudocean
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:09 am

Post by cloudocean »

EBWODP: On second thought, Friend's case on page 12 makes me feel more confident that MS will flip scum over PM. Also, I'm not satisfied with the defense.

unvote

vote:MS
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:41 am

Post by Nexus »

Cloud ocean comes in and posts a vote, but no reasoning?

That's either some dumb scum, or some confident town. Can't decide which.

Can you tell us why you think that?
Trans rights are human rights.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:14 am

Post by LimMePls »

Pacman is a better vote, but I don't mind seeing MS swing.

V/LA on weekends
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:12 am

Of course you would LMP :P <3 you too!

Cloudocean

Your responses thus far this day phase hasn't done much in the line of convincing me that your town. And your vote seems too OMGUSy to me tbqh. You still haven't explained why you said nary a word as the red lynch was going through. Would like an explanation in your next post please.
W/L/O
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:23 am

Post by Friend »

Nope, not OMGUS. He said he liked my case. I posted a nice little MD thread about this.
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:26 am

So sheeping without adding anything else to it?

Awe-saw!

I can dig that one a lot better.
W/L/O
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:43 am

Post by pacman281292 »

SpyreX wrote:
No.

I'll freely admit i was on the fence with TBM - I liked SOME of what I saw but there wasn't enough of it. Silly as it is, he was never "branded as scum".

Thus it goes though. I still think overall that was an SK shot but a useful one.
I meant that anyone the deathpact named as scum (without actual reasoning) was called scum.
Also, lol @ the fact the Deathpact had scum in it :P
cloudocean wrote:PM and MS need to both die.

vote: PM
Not the slightest reasoning on this vote?
cloudocean wrote:EBWODP: On second thought, Friend's case on page 12 makes me feel more confident that MS will flip scum over PM. Also, I'm not satisfied with the defense.

unvote

Gotta reread this case, but this vote does actually look fishy.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:40 am

Post by pacman281292 »

No posts in 12+ hours.
In a BaM game.
Heh.

Well, found the case, here:
Friend wrote:So buttonmen had two major targets - MS and pacman. The question here is which one is he bussing?

I don't think he'd say:

TheButtonmen wrote:Dear Death Awesome Pact.

Please all vote Pacman.

-Sincerely TheButtonmen
About a scumbuddy at a point where lynching was going to happen pretty soon - it did kind of come out of nowhere. But, I don't see him shying away from bussing MS early in the game after his scummy early-game play, and then letting the more powerful wagon "win out" if you know what I mean.

More MS scumminess here, at the L-1 vote:
Midnight's Sorrow wrote:^How convenient :P /jk
Dekes-san wrote: I don't like how MS is trying to prevent anyone from applying pressure. Pressuring is one of the most effective methods for town especially Day 1 to draw out scum slips. Sometimes people have to pick on minimal things to see how people react to it.
Pressure is good. It's when a bad case gets pushed to high heaven that it becomes bad. :P

That said, Redtail is showing...*gasp*
actual
scum behavior since his wagon dispersed and went else where, by not posting and just plain lurking. Now
this
is something I can put my vote on.

Unvote
Vote: Red
After defending Red REALLY FUCKIN STAUNCHLY for 11 pages, you suddenly flip when you realize the wagon is going somewhere? Seems to me like you couldn't make up your mind between distancing from the mislynch or actively pushing it. That level of flip-flopping deserves a:

vote: Midnight's Sorrow
Indeed. That vote flip was really odd. However, this case isn't enough strong IMO. It would warrant a
FoS: MS
if much.
cloud just blindly buying that case IS actually something very scummy. It seemed like he was looking for a "good" excuse to vote MS, instead of thinking by himself. Also, he has contributed almost nothing, almost all his posts have been jumping into the most popular wagon (in fact, his vote for me, then for MS, looked like "oh well, pac is getting wagoned, so it's a GO... OH WAIT he isn't then it's MS because there is a case"). The only person he at least tried to put a case for was redtail, and that "case" was also terribly bad.
Vote: cloudocean
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:29 am

Post by LimMePls »

pacman281292 wrote:No posts in 12+ hours.
In a BaM game.
Heh.
It's a holiday weekend in the USA. That probably accounts for it.
Well, found the case, here:
Friend wrote:So buttonmen had two major targets - MS and pacman. The question here is which one is he bussing?

I don't think he'd say:

TheButtonmen wrote:Dear Death Awesome Pact.

Please all vote Pacman.

-Sincerely TheButtonmen
About a scumbuddy at a point where lynching was going to happen pretty soon - it did kind of come out of nowhere. But, I don't see him shying away from bussing MS early in the game after his scummy early-game play, and then letting the more powerful wagon "win out" if you know what I mean.

More MS scumminess here, at the L-1 vote:
Midnight's Sorrow wrote:^How convenient :P /jk
Dekes-san wrote: I don't like how MS is trying to prevent anyone from applying pressure. Pressuring is one of the most effective methods for town especially Day 1 to draw out scum slips. Sometimes people have to pick on minimal things to see how people react to it.
Pressure is good. It's when a bad case gets pushed to high heaven that it becomes bad. :P

That said, Redtail is showing...*gasp*
actual
scum behavior since his wagon dispersed and went else where, by not posting and just plain lurking. Now
this
is something I can put my vote on.

Unvote
Vote: Red
After defending Red REALLY FUCKIN STAUNCHLY for 11 pages, you suddenly flip when you realize the wagon is going somewhere? Seems to me like you couldn't make up your mind between distancing from the mislynch or actively pushing it. That level of flip-flopping deserves a:

vote: Midnight's Sorrow
Indeed. That vote flip was really odd. However, this case isn't enough strong IMO. It would warrant a
FoS: MS
if much.
cloud just blindly buying that case IS actually something very scummy. It seemed like he was looking for a "good" excuse to vote MS, instead of thinking by himself. Also, he has contributed almost nothing, almost all his posts have been jumping into the most popular wagon (in fact, his vote for me, then for MS, looked like "oh well, pac is getting wagoned, so it's a GO... OH WAIT he isn't then it's MS because there is a case"). The only person he at least tried to put a case for was redtail, and that "case" was also terribly bad.
Vote: cloudocean
This vote is terrible. You are scum. Possibly with MS.

V/LA on weekends
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:43 am

Post by Friend »

Cloudocean's vote switch was odd, but I'm definitely more convinced by MS-scum than anyone else.

That does look like it could be the classic FoS buddy vote townie move up there in pacman's post...
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:00 am

Post by pacman281292 »

LynchMePls wrote:
pacman281292 wrote:No posts in 12+ hours.
In a BaM game.
Heh.
It's a holiday weekend in the USA. That probably accounts for it.
Oops, you're right.
Friend wrote:Cloudocean's vote switch was odd, but I'm definitely more convinced by MS-scum than anyone else.

That does look like it could be the classic FoS buddy vote townie move up there in pacman's post...
I'm not enough convinced with MS's case. That's why I dind't vote him.
cloud's votes up here have been quite opportunistic. His vote for me suddenly shifted to vote for MS, with no reasons for mine, then just parroting you for MS's. It was quite scummy. That, and cloud's lack of contribution, sumed up for mt vote. I'm suspicious of MS too, but more of cloud than of MS. So be it.
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:03 am

Post by Friend »

cloudocean wrote:EBWODP: On second thought, Friend's case on page 12 makes me feel more confident that MS will flip scum over PM. Also, I'm not satisfied with the defense.

unvote

In what way were you unsatisfied with the defense, cloud?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”