NY 118 - BBM's Large Normal Mafia (Game!)

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:35 pm

Post by Xite91 »

@.@ wrote:Xite is a(likely town) idiot. If that was a daykill that ends the day, doubly so. You couldn't think of a better use for a day kill then right there?
I'm pretty sure it doesn't end the day.
Also, I feel like this wagon isn't going to get to much further underway, and I just want to see a scumflip, which I believe I'll see from wraith.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

I'm going to make history. Because of that post's beauty, NOT banned. - Tazaro

Currently boycotting peeing sleeping and throwing up
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:36 am

Post by Robbnva »

Xite91 wrote:
flinter wrote:Wraith would never have shot DP. His read of DP is so accurate in 635, he is so convinced if there is a cop, that it is dana, that I don't see a scumteam with wraith in it killing DP. Bunny follows wraith. I think I'll leave Bunny on my "Neutral" list.
This totally gave me an odd idea. A Wraith/Dana scumteam. Dana claims cop, DP claims cop, the doc will probably target one of them. Wraith "urged" the doc to protect Dana so that, in case DP was actually a cop, they could hit DP no problem.
Just a thought

Okay, so when I come back, I need to make a case on robbie.
1. the first part, your odd idea, was already posted by me, go check post 830 I believe it was. Glad you come up with an original idea after somebody else already said it

2. you will be wasting your time making a case on me, unless you really are scum.
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:46 am

Post by Benmage »

I'll see if I can catchup in this thread later today..still on vacation.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:50 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Thank you Xite.

Thank you.

Imma try to do a reread soon and see what I find.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:56 am

Post by Wraith »

Haha. Bye bye CA. You're going to get lynched now.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:40 am

Post by Kise »

Work is still kicking my ass. My off time wasn't worth anything because we had training/meetings on my 1st day off.
I don't know what to say or do... I'm not the kind to replace out of games and I really wanted to play a normal.
Best I could do at the moment is play based on current events. BB in 12 hours.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:54 am

Post by Robbnva »

so wait did Xite just day kill Wraith?
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:54 am

Post by Robbnva »

I am super confused right now, I'm going to have to go back and read what the hell I just missed
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:00 am

Post by Benmage »

Daykill looks fake unless it happens at the end f the day with the lynch....which seems unlikely .... otherwise flame would've already put it threw.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:02 am

Post by Robbnva »

Benmage wrote:Daykill looks fake unless it happens at the end f the day with the lynch....which seems unlikely .... otherwise flame would've already put it threw.
yeah very weird, the mod posts "how about now?" after the day kill, what the heck does that mean?

he doesn't even comment on the day kill at all either
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:15 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Xite, was that real?
@.@
@.@
Townie
@.@
Townie
Townie

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:08 am

Post by @.@ »

I'm pretty sure I like wraith's reaction to the (assumedly) fake day kill.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
Vote: UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:17 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Robbnva wrote:
Benmage wrote:Daykill looks fake unless it happens at the end f the day with the lynch....which seems unlikely .... otherwise flame would've already put it threw.
yeah very weird, the mod posts "how about now?" after the day kill, what the heck does that mean?

he doesn't even comment on the day kill at all either
Patience. BBM has a habit of making placemarker posts, and that one was made at 2 AM. I expect to see something to come of it today.
AlyG: If he's not a joke account then what is he? He starts bandwagons on himself and insults other people.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:24 am

Post by Robbnva »

oh ok
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:14 am

Post by Mysterio »

Ugh, my reads on this game are weak because of my own lack of activity, but Wraith seems like a no brainer lynch at this point, which makes things a bit easier. Once I have more free time, I'll make a full case on some of my other scum reads.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:45 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Catching up. I'm 3 pages behind.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:27 am

Post by Porochaz »

If its real it was a total waste. Wraith has done this before as town
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:34 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Okay, I've read page 34.
flinter wrote:just follow the link UA used small text, Nhammen found this. As far as I know, this is almost always prohibited: and setting your buddy up for problems with the mod (if you have the choice) is hardly something scum would do.
Nowhere in the rules does it state that small text isn't allowed, so I don't think it means anything.

flinter, when you switched your vote from Mysterio to Singersigner day 1, was that because you found her more suspicious at that time? You voted her, but singersigner never responded, and you didn't seem to care about that either. You ended up switching your vote again. You didn't seem to care about that vote either.
flinter wrote:I'm sorry? Dana is actually one of my town reads (it is a gutread, so I know it isn't worth anything here). I suspect bunny who was wishy washy about Dana. This while logically, bunny's arguments made sense.
You still haven't explained why Xite wasn't worthy of your vote at that time. You had more points against Xite than you did Mysterio.
flinter wrote:And I "ignored" Mysterio's defense, because it in no way adressed his change from "lets stay calm!" to "BANDWAGON!!!". Which is why my vote has been on him the rest of day 1. A revote was far from surprising.
If you were actually interested in figuring out Mysterio's allignment, then why didn't you tell him what you wanted him to explain? If you were town, I wouldn't think you would simply ignore his defense. I would think that you as town would explain why the defense doesn't convince you.
Gorrad wrote:Please tell me you don't ACTUALLY believe this. That kill could have come from:
SK
1.) A second kill from the same mafia (I've given specific mafia members addition one-shot kills in the past)
[2.) Vig
PGO (for those unfamiliar with the role, kills those who target it at night. All in all unlikely given that the deceased is vanilla, but possible)
In a previous Flameaxe game, when two cult recruiters targeted the same person, that person died. Though I'm not suggesting a cult in this game, there could be two such counteracting roles.
Inventor
Reflector
ANY OTHER ROLE that Flameaxe could have made up. Even though this is a normal, BBM is far from your traditional mod. If we don't have some downright extraordinary roles this game, I will be shocked. By Science.]

3.) All that said? Probably SK or Vig. But do not make the mistake of thinking that it could only be a SK.
1.) If the mafia had two kills, then why would they have killed one of their own?
2.) Didn't really think of any of these possibilities. Has he used any of these in a Large
Normal
before? Links?
3.) Why are you arguing with me if you agree with my conclusion? I don't think I said that I was certain that this was the case, and if I did then I didn't mean to say that.

Wraith's case against ConfidAnon brings up 2 or 3 good points, but I'm not seeing the nhammen + ConfidAnon scumbuddy theory. I can't see nhammen strongly connecting himself to him like that. ConfidAnon could be from another anti-town faction however.

Wraith's points against Mysterio pretty much comes down to opportunism. However, I'm glad he brought up his vote for Wraith, because looking at it again it was actually extremely opportunistic: He says Wraith's behavior has been everything but pro-town, yet didn't mention Wraith once prior to the vote.

Wraith's ConfidAnon/Mysterio/Porochaz/nhammen scum group suggestion is kind of reaching. A summary of his case is nhammen is scum, ConfidAnon is also scum and nhammen's buddy, Mysterio is connected to ConfidAnon, so he's scum, and Porochaz is connected to Mysterio so he's also scum. Wraith, you don't need to be jumping to conclusions so soon when you don't know any of their flips.

Also, Wraith, several times you used the point that nhammen agreed with ConfidAnon and Mysterio, so they are his buddies. This is a bad point from your perspective. nhammen agreed with my posts a lot (probably more than Mysterio and ConfidAnon), yet you seem to think I'm town. Also, I'm sure he agreed with other players too.

3 pages left.
-Wickedestjr
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:46 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Votecount when I'm off work.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:56 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Robbnva wrote:going back over reading some things and this stood out at me, than I went and looked at some of bunny's other games, and she/he sure does vote alot in the Super Smash Brothers games, and the reasons given for those votes don't match with this statement. And reading some her other posts it seems like she is trying to buddy up to the town a little bit
That game is ongoing. Don't talk about it.
Robbnva wrote:I'd be willing to go out on a limb and say if you flip town, wicked is probably mafia. What better way to earn town cred than to support a townie and say he is not scum.
Oh my goodness!! You are really starting to annoy me. I bet if he flips scum that also means I'm mafia... :roll: Is it really unusual for somebody to not suspect a suspicious looking townie? A few months ago I played in a game where there were three players who we were deciding between for a lynch. I wasn't mafia, I believed that they were all town, and I was correct.

I'll finish later. I will be starting at post 862 when I come back.
-Wickedestjr
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:40 am

Post by Xite91 »

Robbnva wrote:
Xite91 wrote:
flinter wrote:Wraith would never have shot DP. His read of DP is so accurate in 635, he is so convinced if there is a cop, that it is dana, that I don't see a scumteam with wraith in it killing DP. Bunny follows wraith. I think I'll leave Bunny on my "Neutral" list.
This totally gave me an odd idea. A Wraith/Dana scumteam. Dana claims cop, DP claims cop, the doc will probably target one of them. Wraith "urged" the doc to protect Dana so that, in case DP was actually a cop, they could hit DP no problem.
Just a thought

Okay, so when I come back, I need to make a case on robbie.
1. the first part, your odd idea, was already posted by me, go check post 830 I believe it was. Glad you come up with an original idea after somebody else already said it

2. you will be wasting your time making a case on me, unless you really are scum.
1) Didn't see it (or more than likely forgot about it), can you link or quote it?
2) Oh will I? Trying to pull a wraith?

Why's it unlikely?

Mysterio wrote:Ugh, my reads on this game are weak because of my own lack of activity, but Wraith seems like a no brainer lynch at this point, which makes things a bit easier. Once I have more free time, I'll make a full case on some of my other scum reads.
More inclined to believe mystie is scum.

Porochaz wrote:If its real it was a total waste. Wraith has done this before as town
Prozac too.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:55 am

Post by Benmage »

Xite91 wrote:
Why's it unlikely?
I don't think I've ever seen it work like that.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:56 am

Post by Xite91 »

Benmage wrote:
Xite91 wrote:
Why's it unlikely?
I have
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:30 am

Post by Robbnva »

Robbnva wrote:I will say going back reading wraith's posts, the one post that really seemed odd was wraith telling the doc(whoever that is) to protect dana

1. I don't think ANYONE actually beleived DP
2. Seemed like a way to ensure the doc was on dana, since DP died it allowed a mafia kill to go through
@ xite, here is what I said, it is very similar to what you said

and feel free to "look into me" I have nothing to hide.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:13 am

Post by Benmage »

Xite91 wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Xite91 wrote:
Why's it unlikely?
I have
I believe, it would be a stupid thing to lie about...but now I'm intrigued...What game was this?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”