Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:54 pm

Post by Mysterio »

^Just look at his posts. He fears the vig kill so much he resorts to AtE. It doesn't even cross his mind that I might be bluffing. He just immediately falls for it and then cries. I really don't see that as town play. However, I'm willing to let him live if I truly am the only person who suspects him.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by Mysterio »

Longing will die as soon as dram picks up the PM.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:00 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Benmage wrote:I don't care there so many VIs and inexperienced players in this game I really wouldn't mind being free of the effort it would require to win here.
@Mysterio: DOOOO IT. I DON'T CARE IF HE'S 100% CONFIRMED TOWN (hint: he's not). SHOOOOT HIM.

@Benmage: Have you ever stopped to think that maybe the fact that the 80+% of mafiascum that consider YOU a VI are correct instead of it being the other way around? Face it, you are not NEARLY as good as you think you are. In fact, you're one of the most consistantly BAD players I've ever had the displeasure of playing with multiple times. I mean hell, even bad players can be fun to play with, but you GO OUT OF YOUR WAY to be a pompous ASS to anyone who disagrees with you, and refuse to be even the SLIGHTEST bit agreeable. Why else do you think that over half of the GAME in CEBM wanted you dead EVEN WHEN YOU WERE ALMOST DEFINITELY TOWN?

Preview edit: Awww. Oh well. I seem to have seen a number of people calling TL scum, so I suppose the shot is acceptable.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:00 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Oh my, this should be fun.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:01 pm

Post by Benmage »

Where did I cry...you've been playing Mafia for a month you should even be talking about or to me ....you should be in a newbie game and learning how to play, not wasting my time.

Bluff vigging obviously town....you rock... ** insert massive sarcasm **
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by Benmage »

You and the SPAM squad isn't 80% of the populace.... but yes lots of scum in CEB wanted me dead, you have a grudge against me for some ancient beef I can't recall...but lots of good respectable Mafia players like me and think I'm quite competent ....my reads in CEB were quite good and usually are
...to consistently overtly belittle me and my abilities the way you do just hoes to prove your opinion of me is based on personal animosity and not facts.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

Benmage wrote:Where did I cry...you've been playing Mafia for a month you should even be talking about or to me ....you should be in a newbie game and learning how to play, not wasting my time.

Quityour damned pedantry. Like, now.
You said it yourself; date of join isn't equal to experience. I gave you lots of chances to let you punch in a case. Instead, you just random voted.
Your play, it's horrible. Don't go offending everyone else and calling them noobs with no reason, when your play itself deserves getting scolded.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:11 pm

Post by Benmage »

Rant rant I'm fed up with the spammers ( who actually aren't bad this game but I suppose last game still stings. ) but the VIs the new guys and douches like yourself I can live without.... feel free to shoot me next Myst. Shit just delete the mail dram didn't get and grow a pair and do it.....trust your own gut. You don't know whose town and whose not advising you
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:13 pm

Post by Benmage »

pacman281292 wrote:
Benmage wrote:Where did I cry...you've been playing Mafia for a month you should even be talking about or to me ....you should be in a newbie game and learning how to play, not wasting my time.

Quityour damned pedantry. Like, now.
You said it yourself; date of join isn't equal to experience. I gave you lots of chances to let you punch in a case. Instead, you just random voted.
Your play, it's horrible. Don't go offending everyone else and calling them noobs with no reason, when your play itself deserves getting scolded.
You asked once and I'm on vacation don't assert some false crap, I'm fully capable of making a case....to suggest otherwise. Well yeah... would be one of those 'normal'bad assumptions
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:13 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

I didn't say that my opinion of you had anything to do with your alignment. It doesn't. You are one of only three people I have encountered on this site that I actively dislike. You are rude and completely full of yourself. Not to mention that you're objectively bad at mafia. You call anyone who attacks you stupid or a VI, and you go after people because you don't like the way they play instead of because you think they're being legitimately scummy. I don't know what you're like in person, so I cannot speak for that, but as a player I have no respect for you at all.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:14 pm

Post by Benmage »

My play pac which you forgot about caught nontown fate with my ability
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

How am I supposed to deal with a player like you Kai... you activily seek to hinder me or lynch me regardless of alignment, which IMO is a crap cover. Your personal perspective of me blinds you to all the good calls and scum I picked out last game...you don't even know what I've done this game yet you want me dead.....yeah I got frustrated at this games playerbase when D1 went 60 pgs... I like playing with plenty of vets, and have good rapore with plenty...I can play civily...atupidiy brings out the bad in me...don't act like I'm the only one here who canvget abrasive....you certaintly don't make things friendly.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:35 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Simple solution: Stop playing in such a way that makes it painful to read your posts. Learn to actually THINK when you play instead of just flailing around and calling people stupid. If you could do that, you wouldn't piss me off like you do. Have you really never noticed that you're pretty much the ONLY person on on the ENTIRE SITE that I can't keep my composure around? You are one of only THREE PEOPLE I've EVER dealt with on this site that cause me to react this way. The other two were Lamont_Cranston, who vanished a while ago, and millar13, who at least TRIED to take my advice and stop acting like an idiot. Hell, I get along perfectly fine with people who the majority of the site seems to hate playing with. People like Mastin and zwet, who at one time or another were hated by the majority of the site I have always considered FUN to play with because they are capable of LISTENING TO REASON. It's not difficult to get me to like you, or at least to be able to put up with you. I don't understand why you seem to find it so hard to do.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:39 pm

Post by SocioPath »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Ellibereth wrote:Chrono is the lynch, Vig should be longing.
I approve.
Kairyuu wrote:@Benmage: Have you ever stopped to think that maybe the fact that the 80+% of mafiascum that consider YOU a VI are correct instead of it being the other way around? Face it, you are not NEARLY as good as you think you are. In fact, you're one of the most consistantly BAD players I've ever had the displeasure of playing with multiple times. I mean hell, even bad players can be fun to play with, but you GO OUT OF YOUR WAY to be a pompous ASS to anyone who disagrees with you, and refuse to be even the SLIGHTEST bit agreeable. Why else do you think that over half of the GAME in CEBM wanted you dead EVEN WHEN YOU WERE ALMOST DEFINITELY TOWN?
I approve of these.
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:41 pm

Post by Benmage »

Its give and take..i'll lay off the incivility if you don't call me town and ask for me to be vig'd/lynched in the same breath.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:43 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

Benmage wrote:Its give and take..i'll lay off the incivility if you don't call me town and ask for me to be vig'd/lynched in the same breath.
Benmage wrote:
Unvote vote Mysterio

This is me, Benmage, town, voting Mysterio, town.

I am about as certain here as I was with Friend. (zomg lucky guess myst :roll: ) He's the biggest newb ever. And I just can't stand his r'tard syndrome anymore. Post 568 pretty much sums up why he gets the noose.

Again....Me town....voting him, town. Still PTW? Yep.
>.>

Whatever, Ben is still town. Whole argument stupid.
FLASH OF GREEN
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:51 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Benmage wrote:Its give and take..i'll lay off the incivility if you don't call me town and ask for me to be vig'd/lynched in the same breath.
The fact that I was already frothing at the mouth due to your play after only the first 14 pages of me not even BEING there yet makes me doubt this will happen, but I'm willing to give it a shot. I will avoid personal attacks against you if you put some decent effort into your play. I don't care if you're abrasive, as long as it's actually apparent that your motivations are that of scumhunting as opposed to "this guy is spamming, let's lynch him" or "I think this one is a VI, therefore death." I'm not even saying you have to be ACCURATE. Just make me see what the people who you say like playing with you supposedly see, and you'll probably have me off your back for good (in an "I hate Benmage" sense. I still intend to get you lynched if you're scum).
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:33 pm

Post by Benmage »

Sounds good to me, and I lol'd elli.
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:28 pm

Post by manho »

so the longing is dying and will be revived if flips town?

need to find another scum now.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:36 pm

Post by Triglav »

inHimshallibe wrote:Triglav = if they are truthful on the identity of their heads, wanting my power dead reads SCUM
...wait, you believed our hydra name claim? Woosh.

@Pacman - Parama already revived Friend who was killed by Mysterio. Your concern in the regard is unwarranted.
We are an amalgamation of Adel, Albert B. Rampage, Zorblag, and Ythan (twice).
We are, in absolute honesty, a conglomeration of gandalf, drmyshottyizsik, and MichaelSableheart.
We are currently operating as an omniscient culmination of Fate, Glork and ZazieR.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:36 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Wasn't it pacman who revived friend?

Also,
Unvote, Vote Chrono
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:31 pm

Post by Triglav »

You're right, Pac was 1-shot reviver and Parama is the cancel power effect thing.
We are an amalgamation of Adel, Albert B. Rampage, Zorblag, and Ythan (twice).
We are, in absolute honesty, a conglomeration of gandalf, drmyshottyizsik, and MichaelSableheart.
We are currently operating as an omniscient culmination of Fate, Glork and ZazieR.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:51 am

Post by Parama »

SocioPath wrote:Lets VIG someone who has a CHANCE at actually BEING TOWN.
Whats the point of wasted a vig on KNOWN SCUM?
Thats like a cop investigating him.
A FUCKING WASTE.
So you're saying:
Vig possible town, lynch scum?

I'd rather vig scum then lynch scum, myself.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:42 am

Post by Chronopie »

Welp. The Jig is up.

Real claim Time.

W, Town JOAT.

Watch - Watcher
Wander - Commuter
Waste - Vig
Whisper - Send a message of 250 Chars or less once per day

Watch/Wander/Waste are one shot Night actions. I didn't use whisper yesterday.

I can prove Whisper once Dram gets back.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:02 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

But could you prove that you're town?

Noooooooo.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”