DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:06 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

UncertainKitten wrote:Well, we'll see who's right then, won't we DGB.
You realize, this challenge is unfair if you're bus'ing, right?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:15 pm

Post by UncertainKitten »

Good thing it's rather fair, huh?
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
cepi
cepi
Townie
cepi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by cepi »

UncertainKitten wrote:Good thing it's rather fair, huh?
So, any particular reason why you are not answering my questions?
<3
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:07 pm

What questions?
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:08 pm

Oh, the questions I missed until just now cause I didn't know they were there.

Why is the case stupid again cepi? I don't think you adequately explained that?

Why is Haylen scummy again? I don't think you adequately explained that?

Snow_Bunny is scummy, camn is more likely to be lynched, and is pretty scummy herself.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:03 pm

Post by camn »

Well! Hi ladies!

I cant really tell if this camn-wagon is serious or not.. but

UNVOTE: apok

I too think this will resolve itself in the evening. But I dont see the crumb in 428.. and I also want to know your target for last night.

NOw me :)
haylen wrote:In fact, you've never even tried to policy lynch me before - so why start now? What's different about this game that wasn't in the others?
I tried to policy lynch you? Hmm. I dont remember that, But I certainly WOULD.
Can anyone guess WHY it makes me twitchy? Because there's no space between the @ symbol and the name.
Wow.
haylen wrote:WIFOM. How can you be sure of this if you have never played against me with me as scum? ..... I'm actually more likely to buddy as town as demonstrated in my first game on site
Actually.. this is why haylen exhausts me. You said it was wifom when I called you town? If you made more sense then we could talk.

I am a better lynch than Apok, but I doubt my wagon will really reveal much. Keep it up if you like.
Ojanen wrote:Also, anyone who has the slightest townvibe on me - please consider wagoning camn. Now. Quick wagons are awesome for information for various reasons and crack games open.
I haven't had this good a click in ages.
And when I get a good click, it's very good news. I've never ever bragged about that Scummies tag or really even referenced it before. But when I do have a click, I get accurate enough to have earned a tag, I think.
I am so sure I'm right about camn that I could willingly set my head up for vigging tonight, or lynch tomorrow if I'm wrong about camn.
In fact, I could do exactly that.

Dear town,
Please vote camn. Now. This clicks so hard for me that I'm willing to have my own head to be chopped next if I'm wrong about it.

Please comment on this in your next post.
This post makes me very sad.
I have had that exact feeling, and it destroyed my confidence when I found out how wrong I was.
It makes me sad, because I absolutely adore Ojanen (mostly due to one game!) and I feel bad for that upcoming disillusionment.
I also have a strong feeling Ojanen is town, so Apok, if you are the vig.. don't vig her if I get lynched.

That is all the defense I have for tonight. I am tired, and drunk, and this world needs more birth control!

IN the interest of competing wagons, and overall hate:

VOTE:
SNOW BUNNY

I think her flip would be more fruitful than mine if she is town.. but I think she is scum. I have all game.

I am glad the war is over, too. We never should have gone to Iraq.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:44 pm

Out of curiosity, what happened to the fact you "can't get mislynched"? When I'm boasting like that as town, it doesn't go away when a wagon actually forms on me...

There are other flaws but that sticks out to me.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:57 pm

Post by camn »

I had a bad day. My bravado is wearing thin.

scum motivation?
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:00 pm

Psychological aversion to lying when push comes to shove.

Admittedly, this is fairly unreliable, so I don't really try to use it to push things often. I think the rest of the case on you works well enough.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:34 pm

Post by camn »

there is an actual case?
If you are referring to Haylen's nonsense.... then I guess you aren't as committed to logic as you like to think :)

She did say that my townread on her was WIFOM, right? I kind of lost interst there. She WAS arguing for her own scumminess, wasn't she?
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:26 pm

Post by Haylen »

Hayl's Scumlist. She is keeping her town reads hidden.

camn
cepi
Snow_Bunny/DGB

Cepi, if you think that's one of the worst cases you've seen then you obviously haven't been playing on MS for very long.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:32 pm

Post by camn »

Thats true.
There have been worse cases.
Apokalyptika
Apokalyptika
Goon
Apokalyptika
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:37 pm

Post by Apokalyptika »

Apokalyptika wrote:
Fenchurch wrote:
Apokalyptika, post [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2473707#p2473707]337[/url] wrote:The fact that esurio was NK'd implies that she was along the right track in some way, which implicates chau to some degree.
Apok, there are many other potential reasons for a night-kill. What makes you think this is the most likely explanation for esurio's?
V
ery strange question, considering I never said that it was the most likely explanation; if you look later in the very same post, I said that I didn't find chau scummy, and that it wasn't a statement of suspicion so much as throwing thoughts out there.
Fenchurch wrote:
Apokalyptika wrote:Snow, I'm not a huge fan of, and her tunneling on camn isn't great, but I still feel my Haylen vote is the place to be.
Do you think Snow_Bunny's tunnelling is a scumtell? Towntell? Neither?
I
think it's about 35:65 between nulltell and scumtell.
G
iven that the initial vote was a policy vote, and further justifications were "didn't like her reaction" and now "too much talk and too little good", whatever that means...the two most likely possibilities are either it's just tunneling, which would be a nulltell, or it's a safe noncommittal place for scum to rest in until a wagon builds up enough steam to vote on.

Hm...actually, now that I've gone and written that out, Snow_Bunny really doesn't look too great.

camn's Post 381 is something I initially overlooked, and it's an excellent point. I note Haylen hasn't responded to it...Haylen, thoughts?

As regards my meta-searching: I've never actively tried to find meta in players before, and I did a subpar job. I'm well aware that this isn't an excuse, but it is an explanation.

cepi, I didn't comment on the other things you said were scummy about my first post because I'd already elaborated on them before.
There you go. Also, I didn't target anyone last night, because I didn't have firm enough suspicions on anyone.

As for the camn case, I think there are good points (the playbook should have gotten more attention than it did, in retrospect, also Paws vote strangeness) and bad ("policy lynching" Haylen when the closest she got to voting her was vote/preview edit/unvote?). Good points outweigh the bad, though, and Ojanen's excitement gives me warm fuzzy town feelings.

-----------

Wrote this earlier, then skimmed the game to reread camn and Haylen. It's actually very strange that camn has never had a vote on Haylen, even though she's been suspicious of her for a large part of the game (post 71 stood out to me first in this regard). The fact that she fake-voted her with the preview edit thing doesn't reflect well at all; it's a good way to look like you're putting more pressure on a player than you are. She's been nipping at Haylen all game, but hasn't drawn blood, so to speak. I know I'm totally biased now towards seeing camn/Haylen scumbuddies, but GUYS CAMN/HAYLEN SCUMBUDDIES THINK ABOUT IT.

Also: Haylen, why would you keep town reads hidden? That's information you're denying the town. Not good.
Witness the man who raves at the wall
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:48 pm

Post by camn »

This game has just gotten ridiculous.

Hayl, I doubt you can actually muster a lynch on me... but we can agree on snow_bunnyscum, right?
lets lynch her.
If she flips town, Apok can Vig me.

Her wagon is worth more than mine, and this game has had enough negative vibes to depress me out of caring if I get killed.

Alternatively, you can continue to push for my lynch. You will waste the day, and when I flip town, Apok will vig YOU. Either way is fine by me, but I think option 1 is more likely to hit scum, and would give us more wagon info.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

I'm prodding Sucrose.

Vote Count 2.6
  • camn
    (4) (Haylen - Ojanen - Hoopla - UncertainKitten)

Haylen
    (3) (Apokalyptika - Sucrose - DrippingGoofball)

Apokalyptika
    (2) (cepi -
    DrippingGoofball
    -
    Hoopla
    -
    camn
    -
    Fenchurch
    - Snow_Bunny)

Snow_Bunny
    (2) (
    UncertainKitten
    - Sotty7 - camn)

UncertainKitten
    (0) (
    Snow_Bunny
    )

Not Voting
    (2) (Snow White -
    Ojanen
    - Fenchurch)
With thirteen alive, it takes seven to lynch.

Current Deadline: Sept. 25th, 2010 at 10:30 AM (CST)
Ojanen
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:51 pm

Post by Ojanen »

cepi wrote:Camn wagon is stupid as hell. You all should unvote her now. And Ojanen should be ashamed of herself because her camn case is a little - but only a little - more reasonable than Haylen's case, which is one of the worse cases Ive seen in my time here.
I don't know if you're being scum or a massive distraction for town
again
, tajo, I wish you'd just go back to lurking.

I KNOW THAT CAMN IS SCUM.
KILL ME NEXT IF I'M WRONG.

Hell, I'd even be alright with getting myself lynched first if the vig would promise to put a bullet to camn's head in the case I flip town.

COME ON GIRLS.
Ojanen
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:11 pm

Post by Ojanen »

Apokalyptika, you think camn is scummy, please vote her.
I beg you.
Haylen is town.
Everyone else that has had votes today has had a serious conflict with camn at some point or other. Bussing exists but what I'm set out to ensure today is 1. camn's death, 2. none of SB/Haylen/Apok/UK getting lynched or killed. Bussing is absolutely not where you look first.
Ojanen
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:17 pm

Post by Ojanen »

And camn, I wuv you too. You're something special. One of the people on MS I religiously admire.
I'm very sorry we couldn't be bouncing off ideas off each other in the same team this game. :(
Ojanen
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:44 pm

Post by Ojanen »

Fenchurch, you used to think I'm town and you saw some merit in the case.
Vote camn. Please. Apok is five, you are six. Then we'd just need one more to hammer.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:48 pm

Post by Hoopla »

This is such a bizarre passage of play - I don't think I've ever followed anyone based purely on their gut instinct, but Ojanen is so sincere and passionate about it, I feel like this is the right play. The vibe for me certainly hasn't be as strong (I'm sure in Ojanen's case it's more than a vibe, but I digress), but I haven't been feeling the camn power-townie that I've grown to know and love. The same applies to DGB and I'd give it good odds of one of them being scum this game, with a preference for DGB.
Ojanen wrote:Apokalyptika, you think camn is scummy, please vote her.
I beg you.
Haylen is town.
Everyone else that has had votes today has had a serious conflict with camn at some point or other. Bussing exists but what I'm set out to ensure today is 1. camn's death, 2. none of SB/Haylen/Apok/UK getting lynched or killed. Bussing is absolutely not where you look first.
I'm skeptical that this point actually holds any weight - but I can't deny the passion. Lets finish this. Where's Sucrose? She'd be up for it.
Ojanen
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:15 pm

Post by Ojanen »

YES! I love you Hoopla. Seriously.

We are going to blast the damn roof off this game. Right now.
I KNOW THAT CAMN IS SCUM. I stake my life on it.

I'm not having any of this DGB wiggle of both of us being town, either.
We do not share an alignment and I don't care if we both die in the blast even if I die first. Choose your side.
Fenchurch
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:24 pm

Post by Fenchurch »

I do think Ojanen is town still, I agree with the camn case that I've read and I plan on adding my vote soon, but I don't think discussion is over yet, I don't agree with the pressure for an quick-lynch. For one thing, Snow White hasn't caught up, and I think it would be beneficial to have her take on the current cases before we lynch.

I plan on writing more but I'm busy at work at the mo. I'll be back later.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:50 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Ugh, the passioned calls are pretty moving but I have been feeling camn town for a lot of the game. Like I said the case is better than I thought, but I still think that Snow Bunny is much more likely to flip scum than camn.

I also agree with Fenchurch about waiting for Snow White to catch up as well as Sucrose to get in here and post some content. I don't see why we need a super quick lynch.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:06 am

@camn: There are flaws in her case. there are also some rather resounding blows. Ojanen I believe reinforces the case quite nicely.

Also, I'll need to check some things but I think Sucrose is claiming scum with her absence. Need to make sure she's only been ignoring this game though.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:07 am

Nevermind the Sucrose thing. She hasn't posted on site since the 29th. She's been ONSITE last on the 31st, and I'd like to think she'd like to post but..yeah.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”