Mini 1000: The Brave and the Beautiful (Game Over)

Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:42 pm

Post by Kast »

@Fur-
If your claim is true, then please explain:
-Your previous claim to have only 2 shot investigation.
-Unless you think BV310 was killing himself (unlikely at best), then BV310 is the person who shot Kdub.
--If you think I am an SK, then why was there no kill from me on N3 AND N4?

-Please answer the questions I asked of you.
--Additionally, what changed between today and yesterday that makes you think I am an SK and not a vig?
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Fine by me, SSBF, not that it applies anymore.
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by Kast »

To be clear, I don't doubt Fur's claimed investigation result. I think it's entirely possible that BV310 either has his own shooting ability OR somehow copied my rapid fire ability. I also dropped hints that Kdub was likely Morrigan prior to him denying the claim yesterday, so I think it is reasonable that BV310 picked up on that and would have killed Kdub.

I do doubt his honesty in light of his previous (and apparently unnecessary) claim to have no more investigations. At this point, I also doubt his honesty about commuting, since his claimed reason for commuting was because he had no more investigations left. If he did have investigations left, then why did he claim commuting and claim no more investigations? In light of recent evidence, the claim is likely made in order to explain the no kill (otherwise MoI would have been cleared by Iecerint).
Show

Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:50 pm

Post by Kast »

All that said, today I'd support a lynch of Fur OR a no lynch (during which I'll use my delayed kill on Fur and he's welcome to aim for the cross kill).

Note: if I do get killed tonight, my delayed kill will be prevented, so remaining town would still have to lynch Fur and couldn't try covering bases by lynching someone else.
Show

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:51 pm

Post by Iecerint »

You dropped hints that Kdub was Morrigan specifically? O_O

@ SSBF -- Let me put my card down before you vote. Play your card first, though.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:28 pm

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

All right, this is what it said in my Night 4 flavor that I consider important to share:

- It said that I hope that someone else will come along in the hallway to save me like in Night 2 (This should answer Kast's second question toward me).

- I get a look at a person who was standing by my door Night 4. She has tight jeans, a calf-skin coat, has short dark hair, and a tan skin. Looks like Alyx Vance, bv310's character.

- I investigated Furcolow. I went into his house, but he wasn't there. I went into his dresser and I found two important things. One was a map drawn in the inner corriders of the bunker and some locations on the map are marked with a X. Then I found one targetted directly at my room where I lived. I also found dual matching pistols in the second dresser. This should answer Kast's first question.

- I come back home to see two dead people. One person had two wings on either sides of the waist, two wings on her green hair. She had a black bodysuit that barely contained her body with her long legs covered by purple legging and long boots. Her eyes are rolled back into her head and her back of the head has been completely blown away. Looks like Morrigan, Kdub's character. The other person was the person by my house before I left to investigate Furcolow. She lied battered and torn on the floor with massive neck and head injuries that still flowed with blood. As she sacerficed her life for me, I will respect that by honoring her in her memory.

What I (And hopefully everyone else) gets out of this:

- Furcolow is scum, I am positive of this. I already had a very strong scum read on him and this shoots it all the way up to almost guarateeen scum read. He should be lynched today.

- bv310 is 99% confirmed town due to the flavor in my night action. I already thought he was likely town, but this only support my town read on him.

- Kast and Iecerint have very high chances of being town, despite almost no reference in my Night Action flavor.

- I was saved in some form of protection Night 2, either by a townie protecting me or a townie roleblocking Kast's attempt to kill me. I am leaning toward bv310 that saved me, although I am not really sure about this.

Once Iecerint claims his Night 4 action, I will definently vote Furcolow-scum.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:37 pm

Post by Iecerint »

I tracked bv last night. Flavor summarized below (it's actual length is similar to what SSBF posted, but I've cut it down just to relevant stuff) --

I catch bv going out of her house and get a description of her clothing. She's carrying a handgun, so I am extra stealthy. I eventually find her pacing outside someone's room and speculate that she may be keeping the room safe. From here, I head home. After angsting about my sexual feelings for bv's character for a bit, I realize that she was guarding SSBF (I didn't recognize the room until then) and get super-jealous. Then I go to bed.

I was bluffing about having actual information on anyone. My guess is that Furco assumed I had tracked him to bv and was trying for damage control. I agree with Kast's assessment of Furc's claim -- it reneges his prior claim, etc.

But this begs the question -- Who killed Kdub?

I don't think mafia killed Kdub, because I think Kdub was the mafia roleblocker. So non-mafia must have killed Kdub.

I didn't kill Kdub.
SSBF didn't kill Kdub.
Furc killed bv.
Kdub presumably roleblocked someone, unless scum have 2 kills.
bv protected SSBF, so that part's no good.

So unless mafia stole Kast's ability and used it later (unlikely; any RB he got was probably Kdub's sexy RB),
Kast killed Kdub.

One point is that Furcscum means MoI was probably town. Otherwise, the lack of kill N2 isn't explained (unless bv was the one who protected successfully, which is unlikely, since he probably would've chimed in yesterday if his action would've helped me interpret whose action had stopped the kills N2, not to mention that targeting Muffin specifically would've been very low-probability...). Kast may be trying to push a lots-of-scum theory to minimize the prior probability that an SK is in the game.

SSBF, are you sure the "X" thing you found indicates that you were formerly a kill target? MoI remaining possible scum would open a reasonable doubt on Kast being town, but I'd still kinda doubt it. Another point in his favor is that no one appears to have been roleblocked, which is consistent with his claim of having been RB'd (even though it would appear that the RB didn't take or something). However, he didn't get sexy flavor as everyone else did, which is inconsistent. :(

If Kast is SK, we can only NL and hope for the crosskill. I can also protect again tonight -- even myself, since I can do that once this game and haven't done it yet -- so that improves the odds of town not dying given NL.

Do not vote NL yet.

This is @ Kast and SSBF, mostly, for obvious reasons. Have I messed up? Kast-SK Furc-scum looks parsimonious to me. :?
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:30 pm

Post by Kast »

@Iecerint-
I'm guessing the flavor about BV having a pistol probably means he had a vengeful bodyguard ability (or whatever it's called when the bodyguard kills the killer if he successfully stops a kill).

Mod also clarified that I shouldn't necessarily assume the voice telling me to stop was an ability targeting me; my not shooting is a result of my ability being unnecessary (the exact phrase sounds oddly similar to what BV said as the reason his targeting of Fur failed). To be clear, he is not confirming that I was not targeted by anyone, but given his answer to the question and separately stating my lack of taking a shot is due to not being necessary, I feel it's safe to assume I wasn't targeted by an actual roleblock.

I stated that Kdub was most likely the roleblocker here and hinted at Morrigan here though did not state her name directly. Actually, I was more explicit about the speculation in my private game notes (mod can attest post-game), though I wasn't sure if it was Morrigan or Lilith.

Anyway, now that the game is pretty much solved (solved from my PoV), the similarities with Avatar mafia are ridiculously huge (though we get way more info from the detailed flavor and I'm sorry for scum because that's really what saved us).

@SSBF-
-The map might also represent the people he has observed/investigated.
-I'm also guessing that the dual pistols found in Fur's room indicate Fur did not carry out the night kill.

@Fur-
It was EXTREMELY bad play on all of our parts for not pressing you to claim who you WOULD HAVE targeted if you weren't roleblocked on previous days. It's mindbogglingly inexplicable in hindsight, and it doesn't fit at all with what I'd normally expect from any townie ESPECIALLY not one who has had pressure on him for most of the game as you have had.

Please ask the mod about any map and/or pistols.

@Course of Action-
Best thing would be to just lynch Fur and we win. It gives the benefit that in case SSBF or Iecerint is scum, there's a final chance to stop them.

However, it'll take three votes to lynch Fur, and if Iecerint doesn't trust me, then we should be okay with a no lynch (I doubt Fur can double kill and I doubt there is a third party). No lynch will mean Fur has no option but to shoot me. If he does not shoot me, then he will die on Night 6 BEFORE he gets to kill anyone else.

Well, we'll actually end the game on Day 6 since I'll be dead, so Iec and SSBF can lynch Fur (assuming no special voting mechanics...unlikely since Millar had that).

Short of it is:
Iec and SSBF's claims don't change anything for me. If you guys feel safe with lynching Fur, then let's do that. If not let's No Lynch and I'll count on you two to lynch Fur tomorrow for the win.

@Fur-
You're doomed. How about surrendering instead of forcing us to play it out?

@SideNote-
Situations like this are when it would be so much nicer if we could just endgame caught scum instead of being forced to play it out and letting scum stall.
Show

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:47 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Oh, so you're positing that bv was a vengeful bodyguard? That fits, namely because it keeps him from being redundant with my role.

However, if that's the case, bv can't explain the lack of kill N2 (since he would have died). Not that this is a huge deal -- it'd mean that MoI was town and the scumteam was millar-Kdub-Furc, which isn't unreasonable. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:49 pm

Post by Iecerint »

New mysteries given that:

1. If Kdub is the one who did the kill last night...why not before?
2. If Kdub targeted bv last night rather than Furc, why did Furc freak out like that?
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:34 pm

Post by Kast »

Spoiler: Solved Game
Millar13
Queen of Blades

Unknown1 - P. Appears as Sarah Kerrigan on death (ie. Death GF).
Zerg Rush - A.D. Vote threshold of all players reduced by 1.
Unknown? - ?

Netopalis
Samus Aran

Grapple Beam - A.N.1T. Target player is cannot be targeted by other abilities or effects. In addition, all non-kill abilities targeting the user will be copied to the target. If the user is killed, the target also dies with kill flavor “Destroyed”.
Unknown2 - P. You have a contract on Cortana (possibly win con modification; possible misinformation).
Unknown? - ?

SpyreX
Cortana

Unknown3 - A/P. Learns how many scum were on the lynch wagon. (Exact details unknown)
Delayed Coroner - P?. Delayed flip will happen after a player has been dead for (roughly) 2 night phases. (Exact details unknown)
Unknown? - ?

Robocopter
Chun Li

Unknown4 - P. Vote threshold increased by 1.
Unknown5 - A.N.1T. Vote threshold of target is increased by 1.
Unknown6 - A.N.?T. Negative effect (Exact details unknown).
Ythan
Princess Peach

Beloved Princess - P. If Ythan dies, the following Day phase will be skipped.
BV310
Alyx Vance

Unknown7 - A.N.1T. Vengeful Bodyguard (Exact details unknown)
Unknown? - ?

Kdub
Morrigan

RB/Frame - A.N.1T. Roleblock target with flavor of a succubus. Also frames target.
Scratched&Torn - A.N.1T. Conducts the mafia kill with flavor "Scratched & Torn".
Unknown? - ?

MagnaOfIllusion
Rikku

Thief - A.N.1T. Learn primary ability of target player. Role-block target player's primary ability. Use target player's primary ability.
Neighborize - A.N.1T. Neighborize target player.
Unknown? - ?

Furcolow
Tanya Adams

Observe&Interrogate - A.N.1T.2S. Role cop (Exact details unknown)
Hiding - A.N. Commuter (Exact details unknown)
Twin Pistols - ? (Exact details unknown)
Unknown? - ?

Iecerint
?

Tracker - A.N.1T.2?S. Tracker (Exact details unknown)
Watcher - A.N.1T.2?S. Watcher (Exact details unknown)
Doctor1 - A.N.1T.?S. Doctor (Exact details unknown)
Doctor2 - A.N.1T.?S. Doctor+ self target (Exact details unknown)
Unknown? - ?

Super Smash Bros. Fan
Lara Croft

Unknown8 - A.N.1T. Affiliation Cop (Exact details unknown)
Unknown? - ?

Kast
Ashley Williams

Focus Fire - A.N.1T. Delayed vigilante kill with flavor "Shot". Ability ignores all protections and ignores untargetable abilities. Can only be stopped by killing the user on the night the ability is used (apparently also by killing the target on that same night).
Rapid Fire - A.N.1T.2S. Vigilante kill with kill flavor of “Shot”. Can kill other players who are near the target (also with flavor shot).

Abilities
D1:
Millar (A) uses Zerg Rush.
Netopalis nothing.
SpyreX (A/P) may have used Unknown3.
Robocopter (P) demonstrates Unknown4.
Ythan nothing.
BV310 nothing.
Furcolow nothing.
Iecerint nothing.
Kdub nothing.
MagnaOfIllusion nothing.
Super Smash Bros. Fan nothing.
Kast nothing.

N1:
Netopalis Grapple Beam on SpyreX. => SUCCESS
SpyreX (A/P) may have used Unknown3 or Delayed Coroner. => UNKNOWN/SUCCESS
Robocopter (A) uses Unknown6 on Furcolow. RBed by Kdub => FAIL
Ythan nothing.
BV310 (A) uses Unknown7 on Furcolow. => UNNECESSARY (FAIL)
Furcolow (A) uses Observe&Interrogate on ????. RBed by MoI => FAIL
Iecerint (A) uses Tracker on Ythan. => NO ACTIONS
Kdub uses RB/Frame on Robocopter. => SUCCESS
MagnaOfIllusion (A) uses Thief on Furcolow. (A) Uses Observe&Interrogate on Netopalis. Uses Observe&Interrogate on Spyrex. => PARTIAL SUCCESS
Super Smash Bros. Fan (A) uses Unknown8 on Robocopter. => FAIL (FALSE GUILTY)
Kast (A) uses Rapid Fire on Netopalis. Grapple Beam copies kill but not flavor. => SUCCESS & DOUBLE KILL
Furcolow (A) Mafia Kill SpyreX OR Netopalis => FAIL

D2:
Robocopter nothing.
Ythan nothing.
BV310 nothing.
Furcolow nothing.
Iecerint nothing.
Kdub nothing.
MagnaOfIllusion nothing.
Super Smash Bros. Fan nothing.
Kast nothing.

N2:
Ythan nothing.
BV310 (A) uses Unknown7 on Kast.
Furcolow (A) uses Observe&Interrogate on SSBF => SUCCESS
Iecerint (A) uses Watcher on MoI. => SUCCESS (NOBODY)
Kdub (A) uses Scratch&Torn on Ythan => SUCCESS
MagnaOfIllusion (A) uses Thief on SSBF. (A) uses Unknown8 on BV310. => SUCCESS (GOOD)
Super Smash Bros. Fan (A) uses Unknown8 on MagnaOfIllusion. RBed by MoI. => FAIL
Kast (A) uses Rapid Fire on SSBF. SSBF somehow protected (out of room). => FAIL

N3:
BV310 ???
Furcolow (A) uses Dual Pistols on MoI. Doctored by Iec => FAIL
Iecerint (A) uses Doctor1 on MoI. => SUCCESS
Kdub (A) uses RB/Frame on SSBF => SUCCESS
MagnaOfIllusion (A) uses Neighborizer on BV310. => SUCCESS
Super Smash Bros. Fan (A) uses Unknown8 on MoI. RBed by Kdub. => FAIL
Kast nothing.

D4:
BV310 nothing.
Furcolow nothing.
Iecerint nothing.
Kdub nothing.
MoI lynched.
SSBF nothing.
Kast nothing.

N4:
BV310 (A) uses Unknown7 on SSBF. Stops and kills Kdub. => SUCCESS
Furcolow (A) uses Observe&Interrogate on BV => SUCCESS (SEES BV KILL HIS BUDDY)
Iecerint (A) uses Tracker on BV310. => SUCCESS
Kdub (A) uses Scratched&Torn on SSBF. Bodyguard by BV. => FAIL
SSBF (A) uses Unknown8 on Fur. => PARTIAL SUCCESS
Kast (A) uses Focus Fire on Kdub. => FAIL (Already killed)

Possibly due to RC's love of flavor, possibly due to the limited reveals of the game, RC has done private flavor confirmations for multiple player abilities (not necessarily names, but confirmations that things happened).
D1- Mod essentially publicly confirmed both the Zerg Rush and Chun Li's immunity.
N1- Mod publicly confirms SpyreX's and Netopalis' deaths. Mod privately confirms Iecerint's visit to Ythan. Mod privately confirms MoI's Rbing Fur to BV.
N2- Mod publicly confirms Ythan's death. Mod privately confirms Kast's attempted kill to SSBF. Mod privately confirms ??? framing of SSBF's investigation to Kast. Mod privately confirms BV's ??? (hinted watching) to Kast. Mod privately confirms activity regarding either MoI OR BV to MoI (probably Iecerint's watching). Mod privately confirms MoI's Rbing to SSBF.
N3- Mod publicly confirms no deaths. Mod privately confirms MoI's Neighborizer to BV. Mod privately confirms ??? failed kill on MoI to Iecerint.
N4-Mod publicly confirms Kdub death by "Shot" and BV death by "Scratched and torn". Mod privately confirms Kast did not shoot. Mod privately confirms BV's bodyguard to Iec, SSBF, and Fur. Mod privately confirms things about Fur to SSBF.

Updated my speculations/solution to the game. I think I got everything, though it's possible I missed stuff.

Answers to your questions contained within, though to make it easier:
-The "lack" of [my] kill N2 is the only hole I see in this solution. It's solved if MoI's thief ability has a jailkeeper aspect that he doesn't know about OR if RC is including some hidden mechanic interactions (what I'm currently suspecting) such as the cancelling my Focus Fire when it is redundant, and canceling BV's bodyguard on Fur when it was unnecessary.
-He probably did kill before; the kill on Ythan is probably his doing (guessing Queen of Blades shares a kill method with Morrigan, and thus two mafia kill with scratched & torn, one kills with shot, and two towns kill with shot). I'm Kdub's kill is an either kill OR use the RB, so N1 and N3 were using RB and N2 and N4 were using Kdub.
-He probably investigated BV and they let Kdub try to kill SSBF.
Show

Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:37 pm

Post by Kast »

EBWOP:
-The "lack" of [my] kill N2 is the only hole I see in this solution. It's solved if MoI's thief ability has a jailkeeper aspect that he doesn't know about OR if RC is including some hidden mechanic interactions (what I'm currently suspecting) such as the cancelling my Focus Fire when it is redundant, and canceling BV's bodyguard on Fur when it was unnecessary.
This case would be my kill fails if the target is out doing whatever SSBF was doing at that time.

-He
[Kdub]
probably did kill before; the kill on Ythan is probably his
[Kdub's]
doing (guessing Queen of Blades shares a kill method with Morrigan, and thus two mafia kill with scratched & torn, one kills with shot, and two towns kill with shot). I'm
[guessing]
Kdub's kill is an either kill OR use the RB, so N1 and N3 were using RB and N2 and N4 were using Kdub.
-He
[Fur]
probably investigated BV and they let Kdub try to kill SSBF.
Show

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:44 pm

Post by Iecerint »

If Kdub killed before, that would imply that Kdub could both kill and RB every day, which isn't quite normative, but isn't impossible. BUT -- if that WAS the case, why didn't he roleblock last night?

Is there evidence of hidden mechanic interaction canceling outside of your claim that that's what happened to your kill last night? I'm not sure what you mean by the BV->Fur bodyguard thing....

Edit: Uh, that didn't help. You targeted Kdub, not SSBF. What does SSBF have to do with anything?
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:47 pm

Post by Iecerint »

(The smell of evil business => Morrigan framing effects totally makes sense, though.)
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:46 pm

Post by Furcolow »

I did not kill bv
if you think that you are an idiot
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:01 am

Post by Kast »

@Iec-
-As I said, I think Kdub can either kill OR roleblock. On N1 and N3, he obviously roleblocked and probably didn't kill. On N2 and N4 he probably killed INSTEAD OF roleblocking.
-BV claimed that his ability on N1 failed due to being unnecessary. This could be a sign that mod is using some non-standard/hidden role mechanics (it could also mean MoI's Thief ability protects his target without him knowing).
2. If Kdub targeted bv last night rather than Furc, why did Furc freak out like that?
-He [Fur] probably investigated BV and they let Kdub try to kill SSBF.
Fur probably targeted BV. Kdub probably targeted SSBF. Fur is probably going "WTF!?!" that Kdub's target (SSBF) didn't die, and instead BV died with Kdub's kill flavor. If he got tracked to BV he's going to be in hot water regardless of whether he actually tried killing BV or was using a non-kill but BV died anyway.

For now gonna
Vote: Fur
. If you guys want to do a no lynch instead, then say so and I'll switch, but it sounds like SSBF knows what's what, so it'll probably just be Iec's call.
Show

ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:13 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

The Brave and the Beautiful - Vote Count 5.1

Furcolow [1] - Kast
Not Voting [3] - Iecerint, Super Smash Bros. Fan, Furcolow

With 4 alive, it is 3 to lynch.

The deadline is Tuesday, September 21 at 11:30 pm ET.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:04 am

Post by Furcolow »

i was suspicious of shotty being an SK
i do not think bv310 did the kill, as having re-read the flavor it was me "speculating", so i think RC is putting a cog in my wheels with that. Him reading "bodyguard weekly" makes me believe he was protown and on our side.

This makes me lead to the conclusion MoI and Kdub were perhaps the scum, with Kast/shotty being SK
vote: kast
under that assumption. he voted me after i voiced my suspicions, so he is attacking me acting like i attacked bv310 when i will share ANY of the flavor i got out of the rolecheck at ANY time because I am town

I feel like the 2 kills came from Kast and bv310/kdub, with kast being an SK
that is my take on how this game has played out

either kdub was the last scum, or kdub/millar/Kast with possibly bv310 as an sk
or bv310 was the last scum with bv310/millar/moi as a scum team with kast as an sk

those are the ONLY way the kills make sense to me

@Mod: may i share the flavor I got from my check?
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:17 am

Post by Kast »

@Fur-
so he is attacking me acting like i attacked bv310
Explain this. What attack on BV310 are you referring to?
i will share ANY of the flavor i got out of the rolecheck at ANY time because I am town
Your flavor has been requested since D2 and you still have barely shared any of it. I didn't pursue much on D4 because I strongly thought MoI was scum. Since you're offering, then please deliver on your claim. Share all the flavor you have from every day/night (just like everyone else has done).
Show

Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:19 am

Post by Furcolow »

i can tell you from memory what has happened
and i am saying that I was heavily thinking bv310/moi were a scumteam
you are attacking me like that with no reasoning, because you are an sk, and you want a mislynch
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:42 am

Post by Kast »

@Fur-
-Your memory doesn't completely match up with your posts; aside from MoI and BV, why did you abandon all your other beliefs? D4 you were "sure" that Kast was town vig, MoI was scum, and one of {BV310, Kdub, or Iecerint} was MoI's scum buddy.

Assuming you really believed that at the time, then why is it inconceivable for BV310 to be a town bodyguard and one of Kdub/Iecerint being the last scum? Your current suspicion and OMGUS vote mark a complete dropping of everything you've been stating and only came after and in direct response to me sharing my thoughts and pointing you out as probable scum.

--If you really believe I am an SK and the only remaining scum, then why not go for a no lynch to prove it?

You have not answered the questions:
-Share your Night Action Targets and Reasons:
--Who did you target on N1 and why?
--Who did you target on N2 and why?
--Why did you target BV310 on N4?
-How did investigate BV310 since you already claimed you used up your 2 shot investigation?
--Why did you hide on N3 instead of investigating?

-Flavor:
--Share ALL your flavor that you have received since the game began. Please paraphrase (unless you want to get mod killed).
Show

Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:57 am

Post by Kast »

What attack on BV310 are you referring to?
i am saying that I was heavily thinking bv310/moi were a scumteam
you are attacking me like that with no reasoning, because you are an sk, and you want a mislynch
Also, I really can't understand you. This is what I think you are saying, correct me if it is wrong:

1) You are comparing my attack on you to your attack on BV310 on D4.
1.1) You are claiming that your attack on BV310 was based on no reasoning, instead it was based on (gut) heavily thinking BV/MoI were a scum team.
1.2) You are claiming that my attack on you is similarly based on no reasoning, instead it is based on wanting a mislynch.

Assuming that is correct, here are my responses:
1) Are you claiming that you were scummy when you attacked BV310? If you were not scummy, then why would someone else doing the same thing be scummy? Also, I posted all the reasoning behind my thoughts of you as the last mafia. You might not realize, but if you click the button next to the spoiler, it reveals all the text that I wrote inside the spoiler. So, I disagree that my attack on you is anything at all like your attack on BV.
1.1) Are you claiming your attack on BV310 was weak and that you knew it was weak? I don't know how else to read this.
1.2) Firstly, wanting a mislynch and providing reasoning are not mutually exclusive. Secondly, I provided a lot of explanation of my reasons. If you disagree with them, then say so. Disagreeing with a reason does not mean there was no reason. If you missed them, try clicking the "SHOW" button and reading, OR just read the summary of my thoughts.
Show

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:51 am

Post by Iecerint »

I'm just being careful.

I mis-remembered that "scratched to death" or whatever happened differently than it did. I assume the claimed sexy-flavored RBs happened only and on all of the off-nights?
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:27 am

Post by Kast »

@Iec-
The claimed sexy-flavor RBs happened on N1 to Robo and N3 to Muffin (SSBF).

Fur has also claimed that it happened to him on N2. Sort of. The others claimed they had visits in their dreams (ie. succubus). Fur claimed a straight out visit with no mention of dreams. If Fur is scum with Kdub, then he was lying about the roleblock to cover for his ally.
Show

Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:35 am

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

Iecerint wrote:SSBF, are you sure the "X" thing you found indicates that you were formerly a kill target?
I can't say I'm completely sure about this, but based off my Night 4 Flavor, I think it is likely that I was a kill target and that bv310 was a bodyguard who protected me during the Night so I could go and perform my Night Actions.
Iecerint wrote:This is @ Kast and SSBF, mostly, for obvious reasons. Have I messed up? Kast-SK Furc-scum looks parsimonious to me.
At this rate, I think that there is only one anti-town player left in this game and that anti-town player (Or more specifically, scum) is Furcolow. Kast being a SK looks pretty unlikely at this point.
Furcolow wrote:@Mod: may i share the flavor I got from my check?
Why is it necessary to ask mod permission to share your flavor as long as you paraphrase to where you don't get mod-killed for it?

As for either a Furcolow lynch or a No Lynch, I'll go with lynching Furcolow today. Nothing he has said has changed my mind about him being scum and he is caught scum. So let's put out the problem now before it's too late.

Vote: Furcolow

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”