rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:05 pm

Post by rewq455 »

Hmmm... Your right. I forgot about the item. So I guess by POE Locke is scum... Locke you will be lynched in let's say
2 days unless you can convince us that either you are not scum or someone else is more likely to be scum than you.
Does this sound fair to everyone?
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
Scum who smiles when scum is lynched just led the wagon.

My stats and game links are in my wiki.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:30 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

The Locke will attempt to deal with everything as quickly as possible. The Locke has been battling with these baffling night actions but The Locke thinks he has come to the only possible conclusion.

First of all, in response to Zazie's query about the difference between the Zang result and The Locke's other results, The Locke believes that The Mod told him what result he would have received if Zang had been the subject of the investigation, hence he included Zang's name. When The Locke has actually received results, The Locke was not been told a player's name when he received the information. Rewq has confirmed that this is also the case for himself, reinforcing the idea that night action targets can differ from those chosen by the player, which was already indicated by Pittbunny's flip. Given that The Locke again failed to get a result on his chosen target, his best guess is that his ability is a twist on insanity, in that The Locke's choice of target is actually random. The Locke also believes that he receives a result on a dead player if he targets someone who is alive, but not vice versa. This would explain a StrangerCoug result on targeting Snow and the lack of a result when targeting Zang.

As for Rewq's result, The Locke again is thinking redirection, but this time deliberate. Given that Zazie's ability has been verified and Rewq's has already been confirmed, plus the fact that The Locke does not see scum-Rewq killing Tazaro, The Locke concludes that Iecy must be scum. The Locke was Rewq's obvious investigation target yesterday, so he thinks that Iecy switched himself and The Locke in some way. The Locke is not too sure on the badge result but believes it must be connected to the Godfather ability in some way; perhaps Iecy is only one-shot investigation immune or something along those lines. Iecy's night actions are also completely unverifiable and the fact that he claims his target's name was included in results makes The Locke think he is fakeclaiming. The Tazaro kill has further discredited The Locke's investigation abilities so to The Locke it feels like he has been wrapped up neatly by the night actions in a scum set-up.

Vote: Iecerint

The Locke should have plenty more time this evening so there should not be such a delay if there are any more questions.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:41 am

Post by Iecerint »

OK, O/so, O/that O/doesn't O/really O/change O/my O/own O/logic O/one O/way O/or O/another.

Vote: Locke Lamora

O/LL's O/version O/of O/reality O/is O/only O/possible O/if O/I O/am O/a O/Godfather O/with O/doctor O/AND O/cop O/flavor, O/since O/LL's O/doctor O/thief O/result O/cannot O/be O/explained O/otherwise. O/LL O/is O/lying O/scum.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:30 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

The Locke doesn't think the doctor result has anything to do with you. The Locke thinks the doctor result was from SC and The Locke received it because it randomised after he happened to target a living player, Snow, instead of the lack of result he received when he targeted Zang. Either that or The Locke's random ability ended up targeting CC N1 and the no result happened that way.

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:47 am

Post by Grimmy »

Really quick vote count

Iecerint - 1

Locke Lamora

Locke Lamora - 1

Iecerint

Grimmy -15
Too bad im unlynchable.
Show
v/la on weekend until further notice.

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Grimm "Bruce" Lee - I-will-punch-you-in-the-SHIRT!
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:47 am

Post by Iecerint »

P/Oh.

P/I'd P/actually P/totally P/forgotten P/about P/SC's P/doctor P/flip P/because P/it's P/on P/the P/same P/line P/as P/SV's P/in P/the P/first P/post. P/-_-

P/That P/makes P/it P/slightly P/more P/flavorpossible P/that P/Zazier P/could P/be P/GodfatherInventor P/scum, P/but P/it P/still P/creates P/the P/plothole P/where P/she P/gives P/an P/item P/to P/rewq, P/cuz P/if P/they're P/scum P/together P/they P/already P/won. P/FAlso, P/GFI P/is P/kinda P/imba, P/but P/scum P/would P/have P/only P/two P/members P/so P/idk.

P/I P/guess P/it's P/possible P/that P/rewq P/could P/be P/solitary P/scum, P/but P/his P/actions P/today P/don't P/seem P/like P/it, P/cuz P/he P/could P/have P/claimed P/a P/different P/result P/on P/me P/or P/encouraged P/my P/early P/vote P/to P/get P/an P/easier P/quicklynch P/(like, P/before P/we P/figured P/things P/out).

P/There's P/also P/Grimmy's P/Zang P/information P/plothole. P/I P/don't P/think P/Grimmy'd P/just P/tell P/someone P/what P/items P/they P/would P/get P/from P/Thiefing P/them P/unless P/the P/reason P/they P/weren't P/sent P/was P/that P/the P/flip P/was P/assumed P/to P/make P/it P/superfluous P/(which P/applies P/in P/my P/case P/with P/SV, P/but P/not P/in P/LL's P/case P/where P/he P/apparently P/gets P/random P/Thief P/items).
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:52 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

The Locke does not think Zazie is Godfather-Inventor-Redirector/Bus-Driver. Zazie clearly did give the item to Rewq last night, so unless he can somehow perform three night actions and redirect too, or a megaphone somehow redirected Rewq to Zazie, he's not scum. The Locke says both of those are fairly ridiculous. The Locke does not think that there are two scum either. The Locke could see scum being allowed to kill and perform a second night action in a 2-scum situation when one scum was dead, which is what The Locke thinks happened last night.

Rewq: why did you guess that the megaphone gave you a second vote? Was there any indication of that when you received it?

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:52 am

Post by Iecerint »

Q/LAMPSHADE: Q/I Q/don't Q/think Q/Zazie Q/is Q/a Q/GF-Inventor-Etc. Q/either. Q/(I Q/also Q/don't Q/think Q/there's Q/a Q/redirector/busdriver Q/at Q/all, Q/since Q/the Q/only Q/evidence Q/of Q/it Q/is Q/LL's Q/claim Q/AFAIK.)

Q/Lampshade Q/required Q/because Q/LL Q/made Q/an Q/implicit Q/contrast Q/there.

Q/Also, Q/if Q/you Q/want Q/to Q/keep Q/asking Q/questions, Q/you Q/should Q/unvote. Q/I Q/will Q/follow.

Q/Rewq, Q/if Q/you Q/want Q/to Q/confirm Q/yourself Q/as Q/town, Q/post Q/without Q/voting Q/while Q/a Q/vote Q/is Q/still Q/down.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:12 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

The only other plausible scenario The Locke sees is that Rewq is scum and has simply made up his result on The Locke to suggest a godfather, possibly because he himself is one (which I guess would explain why he wouldn't worry about the existence of a cop). The Locke finds this fabrication unlikely as Rewq seemed to be unaware of what his result meant, unless that was all for show. As stated previously, Tazaro's death also made The Locke doubt that Rewq was scum, although The Locke is WIFOMing himself to blue hell with that one. Hmmm.

Unvote

The question here is, how genuine is this?:
rewq455 wrote:
I robbed LL
I found a gun that is still smoking and
some movies from the Coppola series.
Will wiki later
. I also received a megaphone. I'm not sure why or what it does. Perhaps it gives me a 2x vote?

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:16 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Iecy, how does Rewq voting now confirm himself as town? The Locke says it's three to lynch, so Rewq voting for The Locke or yourself would only have been L-1.

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:19 am

Post by Iecerint »

Unvote
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:21 am

Post by Iecerint »

R/If R/rewq R/had R/posted R/WITHOUT R/voting, R/that R/would R/indicate R/that R/he R/could R/have R/won R/as R/scum, R/but R/refrained R/from R/doing R/so.

R/Too R/late R/now, R/though.
rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:52 am

Post by rewq455 »

Locke Lamora wrote: Rewq: why did you guess that the megaphone gave you a second vote? Was there any indication of that when you received it?
Grimmy said in my PM that when I talk, it will sound louder than other peoples today. I thought that the only thing that could mean is I get a 2X vote.

Locke Lamora wrote:The only other plausible scenario The Locke sees is that Rewq is scum and has simply made up his result on The Locke to suggest a godfather, possibly because he himself is one (which I guess would explain why he wouldn't worry about the existence of a cop). The Locke finds this fabrication unlikely as Rewq seemed to be unaware of what his result meant, unless that was all for show. As stated previously, Tazaro's death also made The Locke doubt that Rewq was scum, although The Locke is WIFOMing himself to blue hell with that one. Hmmm.

Unvote

The question here is, how genuine is this?:
rewq455 wrote:
I robbed LL
I found a gun that is still smoking and
some movies from the Coppola series.
Will wiki later
. I also received a megaphone. I'm not sure why or what it does. Perhaps it gives me a 2x vote?
Obviously the Coppola movies are saying that there is a godfather in the game, and there is the gun, which I am thinking means that there is scum, not a survivor role as previously suggested. Also, no matter who this was redirected to, assuming that there was redirection, this means that the remaining scum is a godfather. I think i just realized how my miller role helps me. Me looking like scum under investigation shows that I am not a godfather, as a godfather would look like town.

Also, I robbed Pom. earlier, and I got items that supported her role of "It", and before this I don't think anyone complained about having redirected night actions (Please correct me if I am wrong), so the question is why are they starting now?

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:57 am

Post by Iecerint »

S/Well, S/the S/only S/unknown S/redirection S/day S/was S/N1. S/LL S/has S/claimed S/2/2 S/since S/then.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:26 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

To Rewq, The Locke says this: The Locke was either swapped with Iecy last night, you were redirected or you're making your result up. The Locke knows redirection is possible in this game because that is what Pitt's claimed role, confirmed via his flip, did. As for no-one complaining about redirection before, The Locke clearly had a result yesterday that contrasted with what Snow's actual role was and The Mod's ambiguous response on clarifying the target indicates that alternative targets to those chosen are still a possibility. The Locke does not know what happened the rest of the nights and, if there was redirection of some kind, whether scum used it anyway. The remaining scum being a godfather technically puts Zazie back in as possible scum if Iecy's result is accurate, but The Locke thinks your receipt of the item practically rules that possibility out.

Up until today, The Locke thought Rewq was most likely scum, but the choice of NK and Rewq's actions today don't seem to make sense if he is scum. Iecy's role is only verifiable by the badge result and as such has The Locke wariest about his potential to be lying, particularly as the remaining scum appears to be a godfather.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by rewq455 »

Locke Lamora wrote:To Rewq, The Locke says this: The Locke was either swapped with Iecy last night, you were redirected or you're making your result up. The Locke knows redirection is possible in this game because that is what Pitt's claimed role, confirmed via his flip, did. As for no-one complaining about redirection before, The Locke clearly had a result yesterday that contrasted with what Snow's actual role was and The Mod's ambiguous response on clarifying the target indicates that alternative targets to those chosen are still a possibility. The Locke does not know what happened the rest of the nights and, if there was redirection of some kind, whether scum used it anyway. The remaining scum being a godfather technically puts Zazie back in as possible scum if Iecy's result is accurate, but The Locke thinks your receipt of the item practically rules that possibility out.

Up until today, The Locke thought Rewq was most likely scum, but the choice of NK and Rewq's actions today don't seem to make sense if he is scum. Iecy's role is only verifiable by the badge result and as such has The Locke wariest about his potential to be lying, particularly as the remaining scum appears to be a godfather.
Hmmmmm forgot all about the ambiguous result.

I have been thinking have have come to the conclusion that the best thing for town to do today is no lynch. The scum then gets a night kill, and there are 3 people left to be chosen from. The night kill will probably be me because of the 2x vote. Locke and Icerint then target each other and check the results. Also, if we lynch today and are wrong we go into the night phase with 2 town 1 scum, and then the scum gets a night kill making it 1 and 1, giving scum the win.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:13 pm

Post by rewq455 »

rewq455 wrote:
Locke Lamora wrote:To Rewq, The Locke says this: The Locke was either swapped with Iecy last night, you were redirected or you're making your result up. The Locke knows redirection is possible in this game because that is what Pitt's claimed role, confirmed via his flip, did. As for no-one complaining about redirection before, The Locke clearly had a result yesterday that contrasted with what Snow's actual role was and The Mod's ambiguous response on clarifying the target indicates that alternative targets to those chosen are still a possibility. The Locke does not know what happened the rest of the nights and, if there was redirection of some kind, whether scum used it anyway. The remaining scum being a godfather technically puts Zazie back in as possible scum if Iecy's result is accurate, but The Locke thinks your receipt of the item practically rules that possibility out.

Hmmmmm forgot all about the ambiguous result.

I have been thinking have have come to the conclusion that the best thing for town to do today is no lynch. The scum then gets a night kill, and there are 3 people left to be chosen from. The night kill will probably be me because of the 2x vote. Locke and Icerint then target each other and check the results. Also, if we lynch today and are wrong we go into the night phase with 2 town 1 scum, and then the scum gets a night kill making it 1 and 1, giving scum the win.
At the same time though,
if both of you guys agree that I am town, we might as well lynch today and have
the input of 3 town as opposed to 2.

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:03 pm

Post by Iecerint »

T/I T/suppose T/I T/could T/investigate T/LL T/if T/we T/do T/that. T/If T/he's T/really T/GF, T/though, T/it T/wouldn't T/be T/much T/use.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:17 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

The Locke will agree to a no lynch, but only if Rewq doublevotes for it. The Locke is not sure enough of anything at this stage to rule either of you out and The Locke is not taking the chance that scum-Rewq could carry a doublevote over into tomorrow. That said, The Locke agrees with Iecy that any investigation results are likely to be ambiguous at best, compounded by The Locke's own investigations appearing to be random. The only way The Locke can see that being beneficial is if he manages to randomly receive a result that fits with Rewq's godfather result, which would virtually confirm Iecy as scum. The Locke is trying to work out if there's any possible system for determining the result or other mechanism at work but he has not seen any pattern thus far.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:26 am

Post by rewq455 »

Iecerint wrote:T/I T/suppose T/I T/could T/investigate T/LL T/if T/we T/do T/that. T/If T/he's T/really T/GF, T/though, T/it T/wouldn't T/be T/much T/use.
You should investigate ZazieR. His giving me the megaphone could have just been WIFOM. Locke would then investigate you and if you get a town result on ZazieR then Locke is scum.....

EBWOP: I just realized how stupid of a plan this is.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:29 am

Post by rewq455 »

We need to
lynch today
because if we no lynch, our night actions don't mean anything
. All that would happen is that one of us would be dead in the morning so there would be 3 possible lynchees instead of 4.

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:15 am

Post by Iecerint »

U/I U/already U/have U/a U/town U/result U/on U/Z. U/I U/got U/that U/N1. U/And U/you've U/claimed U/Miller, U/so U/that U/leaves U/LL.
rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:58 am

Post by rewq455 »

So the possibilities are this:

z is scum with iecerint
LL is scum alone
Iecerint is scum aone
z is a godfather

Edited by the hand of...Grimmy!

Seriously though, you guys have done a bang up job keeping up with the PR's so dont worry about missing it once or twice...

but the THIRD time....
mu hu ha ha ha ha...cough cough...sorry...got carried away there...carry on.
Grimmy
Last edited by Grimmy on Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:59 am

Post by rewq455 »

GARRRR
forgot my
post restriction

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:16 am

Post by Iecerint »

V/Zscum V/would V/have V/to V/be V/a V/Godfather V/Inventor V/if V/only V/she V/is V/scum. V/It's V/a V/stretch.

V/Z V/isn't V/scum V/with V/me. V/She V/could've V/given V/me V/the V/item V/she V/gave V/you V/and V/won V/the V/game.

V/The V/scum V/from V/my V/PoV V/is V/you V/or V/LL, V/and V/LL V/looks V/more V/plausible V/to V/me V/due V/to V/his V/claim V/implying V/a V/redirector V/or V/"random V/target" V/mechanic V/and V/his V/approach V/to V/D4.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”