Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:14 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

The Locke changed his mind about a Snow-Rewq team when The Locke realised that a double-voting mafia Snow could not have a partner, or we'd have lost. You do know that even if Rewq had been Taz's buddy, Taz still could have let the lynch go through, NKed and then won with a double-vote anyway?
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:33 am

Post by Iecerint »

E/I E/thought E/SW E/claimed E/Governor? E/I E/had E/no E/recollection E/that E/she E/had E/an E/extra E/vote.

E/Also, E/there E/was E/no E/guarantee E/that E/she E/was E/a E/Governor E/("Town E/Leader") E/until E/this E/morning, E/since E/you'd E/claimed E/she E/had E/Doctor E/flavor.

E/The E/only E/other E/player E/I E/could E/possibly E/have E/targeted E/would E/have E/been E/you.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:01 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

DocPotter on D1 wrote:Yes I have a doublevote
If I'm first
. That it became one when I ended up first actually surprised me. From the way the role was given to me I thought I would have to place the first vote not end up there.
The Mayor claim didn't come until massclaim and Snow had replaced DP. The doublevote was out there way in advance, but Snow did also mention it. The Locke would have thought that upon seeing Taz prevent the lynch, you would have realised the ability was legitimate as there was plenty of evidence to suggest she had the role she claimed last night. The Locke also notes that you said this in response to The Locke's reasoning about Snow's doublevote:
Iecerint wrote:N/Grimmy N/kept N/Fables N/Grimmafia N/going N/when N/it N/was N/1-1-2 N/Town-Survivor-Mafia. N/So N/it N/may N/be N/an N/odd N/notion N/of N/his.

N/I'm N/happy N/that N/apparent N/inconsistency N/has N/been N/cleared N/up. N/BUT -- N/LL, N/who N/did N/you N/target N1? N/Z? N/Does N/that N/mean N/that N/you N/got N/the N/doctor N/result N/on N/SW, N/so N/you N/were N/redirected N/or N/something N/if N/she's N/town?

N/I N/think N/rewq N/is N/probably N/the N/way N/to N/go. N/Will N/vote N/later; N/I'm N/late N/for N/something.
The Locke is waiting for Rewq to confirm his suspicions about something, but The Locke is finding your claimed thought process increasingly hard to believe.

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:19 am

Post by Iecerint »

F/Upon F/seeing F/Taz F/prevent F/the F/lynch, F/my F/thought F/was F/that F/he F/was F/scum F/with F/the F/player F/who F/was F/lynched F/on F/the F/basis F/-- F/"Why F/would F/a F/town F/player F/prevent F/a F/lynch F/without F/knowledge F/of F/the F/game?"

F/Had F/Taz F/been F/scum, F/I F/would've F/just F/caught F/him F/(as F/the F/only F/alternative F/target F/would F/be F/you), F/so F/your F/claim F/that F/Taz F/could F/have F/coasted F/after F/letting F/his F/scumfriend F/be F/lynched F/is F/no F/good.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:27 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

The Locke says there is no situation in which Taz-scum would not have won yesterday. Consider the possibilities:

Taz and Rewq are scumbuddies. Taz saves Rewq, then kills one of Zazie, Iecy or The Locke. 2 scum, 2 town. Game over.
Taz is scum and Rewq is town. Taz lets Rewq die, kills one of Zazie, Iecy or The Locke and doublevotes one of the remaining two. Game over.

Taz-scum would not have protected Rewq-town. A Taz-Rewq scumteam would have won with the nightkill.
Any two-man scumteam would have won with the nightkill
. Do you honestly expect The Locke to believe that you completely forgot everything that you exhibited knowledge of previously and investigated Taz, thinking he could still be scum with Rewq?

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by Iecerint »

G/I G/didn't G/even G/consider G/the G/possibility G/that G/there G/was G/only G/1 G/scum G/remaining. G/I G/actually G/am G/still G/operating G/on G/the G/assumption G/that G/2 G/scum G/remain. G/Refer G/to G/that G/quote G/of G/mine G/from G/ages G/ago G/you G/just G/quoted G/for G/why, G/though G/the G/extra G/makes G/that G/require G/even G/less G/SoD.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by Iecerint »

H/Though H/rewq H/getting H/the H/item H/makes H/my H/brain H/hurt... H/<_<
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Do you think there's a survivor or something else third-party in play, or do you think that Grimmy is just going to let the game keep running until one side has completely eliminated the other? As far as The Locke can see, there would be absolutely no reason not to give a two-man scumteam the win right now. Furthermore, both Rewq and Zazie's roles seem to be legit; unless you think they're scum together and Rewq's just made that item up.

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by Iecerint »

I/1. I/Grimmy I/let I/the I/scum I/keep I/going I/@ I/T/Survivor/M/M I/in I/Fables, I/which I/is I/even I/more I/clearly I/a I/scum I/win I/than I/that I/hypothetical I/game I/state. I/So I I/could I/see I/Grimmy I/letting I/it I/keep I/going.

I/2. I/Since I/Z I/wouldn't I/give I/the I/item I/to I/someone I/who's I/not I/her I/scumfriend, I/I I/agree I/that I/it I/doesn't I/make I/much I/sense I/for I/2 I/scum I/to I/remain I/unless I/they're I/just I/toying I/with I/us. I/I'd I/forgotten I/about I/Z I/giving I/rewq I/the I/item I/before.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by Iecerint »

J/(I.e. J/I J/didn't J/factor J/that J/into J/the J/"who J/can J/be J/scum" J/logic.)
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:00 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

In Fables, did Grimmy let the game keep going to see if the Survivor would win or not? The Locke would think whether or not the game should have continued in that situation depends on the wording of the Survivor's win condition. In any case, given that the SK is dead and that both CC and esurio have already fulfilled additional win conditions, The Locke says it is unlikely that there is another third-party role out there. That said, The Locke has no idea what in the blue hell is going on in this game. The Locke was operating under the assumption that if there were two scum, the game would have ended when day began, so unless Zazie and Rewq are just wasting The Locke's time, The Locke is going to assume that there is only one scum. Putting whether or not you genuinely did think investigating Tazaro was a good idea aside, The Locke wants to know who your top suspect is now.

Zazie: The Locke wants to know if you gave your invention to Rewq, and if you still think Iecy is scum.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:28 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

The Mod: The Locke is going V/LA for about a week, as indicated in his sig. The Locke may be able to get internet access in that time but it's by no means certain.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:09 am

Post by rewq455 »

@ ZazieR
What was your
night action
?
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
Scum who smiles when scum is lynched just led the wagon.

My stats and game links are in my wiki.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:24 am

Post by ZazieR »

Llamora wrote:Zazie: The Locke wants to know if you gave your invention to Rewq
Positive.
Llamora wrote:if you still think Iecy is scum.
ZazieR confused. ZazieR needing checking something.
Ignore the ''R''
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:44 am

Post by Iecerint »

K/If K/there K/is K/1 K/scum

K/My K/top K/suspect K/is K/LL. K/I K/think K/the K/only K/way K/LL K/could K/be K/town K/is K/if K/1) K/Z K/is K/a K/Godfather K/Inventor K/with K/doctor K/flavor K/or K/2) K/rewq K/is K/a K/Thief K/with K/doctor K/flavor K/or K/3) K/LL's K/Thief K/ability K/is K/completely K/random.

K/1. K/This K/is K/almost K/certainly K/not K/the K/case.
K/2. K/This K/is K/similarly K/pretty K/unlikely.
K/3. K/This K/is K/now K/unlikely, K/because K/LL's K/N3 K/result K/was K/consistent K/with K/an K/in-game K/role.

K/If K/there K/are K/2 K/scum

K/1. K/REWQ-ZAZIER K/-> K/The K/game K/is K/lost, K/no K/need K/to K/worry.
K/2. K/REWQ-LL K/-> K/The K/game K/is K/lost, K/no K/need K/to K/worry.
K/3. K/ZAZIER-LL K/-> K/Plothole K/with K/Z K/giving K/the K/item K/to K/rewq.

K/So K/I'm K/going K/to K/vote K/LL K/unless K/rewq K/or K/Z K/has K/a K/good K/reason K/for K/me K/not K/to.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:39 am

Post by ZazieR »

ZazieR thinking about Llamora ability.
ZazieR thinking Llamora getting different results/ insane. However, after looking previously written messages, Llamora stated:
Llamora wrote:The Mod has told The Locke that he would have discovered that Zang carries a carving knife and a syringe and spends his evenings watching Dexter.
Result being correct. Meaning something incorrect. Llamora, explanation?
Ignore the ''R''
rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:11 am

Post by rewq455 »

Iecerint wrote:
K/If K/there K/is K/1 K/scum

K/My K/top K/suspect K/is K/LL. K/I K/think K/the K/only K/way K/LL K/could K/be K/town K/is K/if K/1) K/Z K/is K/a K/Godfather K/Inventor K/with K/doctor K/flavor K/or K/2) K/rewq K/is K/a K/Thief K/with K/doctor K/flavor K/or K/3) K/LL's K/Thief K/ability K/is K/completely K/random.

K/1. K/This K/is K/almost K/certainly K/not K/the K/case.
K/2. K/This K/is K/similarly K/pretty K/unlikely.
K/3. K/This K/is K/now K/unlikely, K/because K/LL's K/N3 K/result K/was K/consistent K/with K/an K/in-game K/role.

K/If K/there K/are K/2 K/scum

K/1. K/REWQ-ZAZIER K/-> K/The K/game K/is K/lost, K/no K/need K/to K/worry.
K/2. K/REWQ-LL K/-> K/The K/game K/is K/lost, K/no K/need K/to K/worry.
K/3. K/ZAZIER-LL K/-> K/Plothole K/with K/Z K/giving K/the K/item K/to K/rewq.

K/So K/I'm K/going K/to K/vote K/LL K/unless K/rewq K/or K/Z K/has K/a K/good K/reason K/for K/me K/not K/to.
I agree the most likely scum pair is LL and ZazieR because if someone were paired w/ me the game would be over,
so I am confirmed town, and you are mod confirmed sane which I will assume means you are town.
Lets wait to lynch though until he gets back from being V/LA and can respond.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:39 am

Post by rewq455 »

Locke Lamora wrote:The Locke says he investigated Zazie, and was told that his target sneaks around at night and carries a bag with a dollar sign on it. This seems to be indicative of Rewq's ability, not Zazie's. The Locke is now even more confused than he was previously.

Rewq: The Locke says the Coppola series refers to the Godfather. The smoking gun seems fairly self-explanatory. The megaphone must be from Zazie. The Locke wants to know if your results state your target's name or not.

Iecy: The Locke does not comprehend your choice of target; if Tazaro was scum, why would he have stopped the lynch? It would have been an auto-win if scum-Tazaro had let town-Rewq get lynched. What's the point of claiming that you didn't kill Tazaro either? Why would a cop kill their investigation target?
No it does not say the targets name. However Zazier has confirmed that he targeted me, so I don't think that there is someone changing our targets. That means that I am thinking that the items I stole, the gun and godfather movies, were yours.

At the same time though there is the possibility that someone can misdirect one person per night and this time it was me, but I am doubtful of it.

@ Zazier Why did you chose to target me? I understand your idea that Icerint is scum, but why me over Locke, or even yourself?

ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:54 pm

Post by ZazieR »

V/LA till I don't know due to computer issues >.<

Yes, it finally broke down ._.
Ignore the ''R''
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:00 pm

Post by Iecerint »

L/Just L/waiting L/on LL.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:59 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

The Locke is back and should be catching up and posting by tomorrow.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by rewq455 »

@LL:
Please

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by Iecerint »

M/I M/will M/vote M/for M/LL M/tomorrow M/around M/noon M/if M/I M/am M/not M/given M/a M/compelling M/reason M/to M/do M/otherwise.
rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by rewq455 »

Iecerint wrote:M/I M/will M/vote M/for M/LL M/tomorrow M/around M/noon M/if M/I M/am M/not M/given M/a M/compelling M/reason M/to M/do M/otherwise.
No then if zazier is scum he votes LL and it's game. If you are town you will not vote. Locke, I hope you understand our impatience. If you don't start some more action in this game soon, there is a good chance you will be lynched.

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:41 pm

Post by Iecerint »

N/Z N/would N/have N/to N/be N/a N/Godfather N/Inventor N/with N/doctor N/flavor N/to N/be N/scum. N/I N/know N/this N/because N/she's N/Innocent N/to N/me, N/she N/gave N/you N/an N/item, N/and N/LL N/got N/doctor N/flavor N/from N/a N/rolecop N/that N/as N/claimed N/appears N/to N/return N/information N/on N/players N/that N/are N/in N/the N/game.

N/From N/your N/perspective N/I N/could N/be N/a N/lying N/scum N/doctor N/to N/make N/Zscum N/SLIGHTLY N/more N/plausible, N/but N/it'd N/still N/be N/a N/stretch. N/Also, that N/begs N/the N/question N/of N/why N/she'd N/give N/you N/an N/extra N/vote N/when N/we N/would N/win N/if N/she N/hadn't.

N/Is N/my N/reasoning N/flawed N/somewhere? N/The N/apparent N/stalling N/from N/probscum N/LL N/is N/making N/me N/a N/little N/nervous... N/<_<

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”