ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3926 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by ooba »

- I worshipped JCA since I wasn't sure if they'll get majority since most people never commented on the worship plan
- I did not focus anyone even though cult is gone since I thought having the option of getting an item might be useful

Lottery: Spear

I beat Fate to the Spear guess :P ..

Assuming we have one scum left - izz the best plan
- Mina using mass-roleblock instead of daykill to stop four people (Mafia names do not change)
- TNM JK
along with MO\Parama track to confirm actions should win us the game.

What happened to GOO worship - I thought Nik's skill is a good way to find out if Mina's mass roleblock goes through - why the egyptian switch?
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3927 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:16 pm

Post by ooba »

My Mafia Meter
~~~~~~~~~~

20 Katy ( 0 ) - Occam's Razor - Best candidate for scum

7 Fate ( 0 ) -
10 Parama ( 0 ) -
12 totallynotmafia ( 0 ) -
14 VasudeVa ( 0 ) -
17 Nikanor ( 0 ) -
18 Mina ( 0 ) -
23 Albatross ( 0 ) -
I'll have to do a quick ISO here for these 7 folks to order them

26 Iecerint ( 0 ) - Remember him being not-mafia due to attacks on him D1
9 Mighty Orbots ( 0 ) - Not-Mafia - Play .. Reaction to my DS push

28 DTMaster ( 0 ) - Confirmed not mafia
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3928 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@DTMaster, what the fuck makes you think that I'm hunting for cult at this point other than the general dazed unawareness that you seem to be using to filter your perception of what people are doing in this game? Cult are not only gone but they fit the model of one recruit at a time that I thought they did based on the information that I thought we were working with. Everything that I'm proposing at this point is designed to make it easier to catch mafia and I'm fully aware of everything that you brought up.

Also, by making your guess for the lottery you've made it harder for us to control where the item goes. There was a perfectly good way to make sure we controlled it exactly, have the person we want make a guess and then have everyone else make exactly the same guess. It then goes to the person who guessed first. Now, if whatever is guessed by the person we'd like to have it is deemed by the mod to be as far away from the right guess as lightsaber is you'll end up with yet another item which is absolutely wasteful. I don't think that I could have been more clear that we should wait to make guesses until we'd talked about what we want to do and I outlined that plan in particular so thank you so much for fucking it up.

If you can't see why it would be better not to use the day vig today then I'm sorry, you'll have to remain in the dark for a day as far as I'm concerned. I'm not convinced that explaining it would do you any good in any case.

@ooba, that's close, there are a couple modifications and it can been largely coordinated without general knowledge at this point outside the jailkeep. I also want to see what we end up with in terms of a new item ability before I'm sure of what makes sense. The one downside to you getting an item just now is that it's not possible to communicate with you during the night in any way I know of.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
With a surge of power, the magnificent mega robot zooms off into space!
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3929 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:01 pm

Post by totallynotmafia »

lol, I can't believe you guys stalked Faraday like that. :roll:

@MO, The ex-laws ability is passive, it means I get all the benefits that come with being an ex-law, which I'm guessing is the JCA worship, the other JCA members should have it as well.

I'd rather not say what I did last night until others have posted first.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #3930 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:10 pm

Post by Fate »

OOBA GIVE ME THAT FUCKING ITEM.

OOBA I AM MORE TOWN THAN YOU NOW, YOU ARE PROBSCUM AMONG THE FOCUSERS.

UNLOTTERY I MEAN IT.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3931 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by Fate »

ACTUALLY WEAPONS ARE UNLIKELY TO BE IT HAHA YOU LOSE

LOTTERY: TOTEM

GIVE ME GOD POWERS
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3932 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I worshipped Iec like ooba told me to.

Lottery: Syringe
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3933 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

EBWOP:
I meant 'with Iec'.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3934 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:54 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Eh? Why'd he have you do that?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3935 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:56 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I don't know either. x.X. But no one told me otherwise, so I did. Last time, I went against ooba's proposition coz MO told me to.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3936 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:18 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Lottery: Spear.

Nikanor used Spite! ooba's LOTTERY is reduced by 3 PP!
That's what happens when you take the best suggestion out of turn. >:]

Vote: Katy.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3937 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:20 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Also I forgot to worship so I guess I can't really complain about losing my action tonight.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3938 (ISO) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:45 am

Post by Parama »

Lottery: Beads
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3939 (ISO) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:50 am

Post by Fate »

NO WERE DOUBLE LYNCHING TODAY

EYSYESYYEYESYES

VOTE: VASUADEVA

WHATS HER NAME IS OBVSCUM BUT SHELL BE FUN TO KEEP AROUND FOR AWHILE.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3940 (ISO) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:41 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Fate, I thought you <3 me. :(
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3941 (ISO) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:44 am

Post by Fate »

Oh yeah you nomm'd me for that scummy.

BUT TWO BODIES FOR THE PRICE OF ONE IS JUST SO TEMPTING. I CAN'T RESIST>

MY BLOODLUST DOESN'T ALLOW ME TO. HUMOR THIS ONE GOOD TIME VV, IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER DOES LYNCHING IEC LYNCH YOU AS WELL PER YOUR ABILLITY?

UNVOTE
VOTE: Iecrint
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3942 (ISO) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:22 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Yes. I die, Iec dies also vice versa. But I thought we were lynching obvscum Katy?
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3943 (ISO) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:19 am

Post by DTMaster »

1. Apologize. I misread the quote you said about not worrying about Ooba being Cult leader. Hence the cult confusion,.

2. The item lottery has been cracked. I guessed a
a non-shamanking item which eliminates me from the lottery pool because every item that came from the pool which is Horohoro's Snowboard, Yoh's Sword and yours should be Lyserg's Pendlum is from Shaman King.
. The Ex-laws are from Shaman king. Their items are related into that flavour.

I am following your plan by allowing those who you approve of items to guess Shaman King items and those you don't approve to guess non Shaman King items

The lottery isn't complete untill the submissions are made by everyone. Kinetic didn't give out the Snowboard untill then.

3. Hmm your plan is more controlled. Except we already know what to guess in terms of the item. There is other swords in the flavour (a wooded sword and a stone dagger/sword that Ryu and Yoh's secondary weapon ). Therefore a Lottery Sword overrides my lightsabre. Hence, read the wiki, claim an item that is Shaman King based and go from there.

4. If you are thinking about the flip order in regards to Kill vs Lynches I am aware of that. We already have a system of redirection (I gained one last night since I protected Mina), role blocks, protections, tracks, etc setup that in the event that Kathy isn't the last scum we can just claim night actions and go from there. If you are aware of the night action evidence against Kathy, you should be aware that if Scum chooses to kill, the bases are already covered on where that kill is going to go and if it's going to fail.
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3944 (ISO) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:52 am

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@totallynotmafia, that's what I expected in terms of Ex Laws as an ability. I'll let either Parama or Albatross speak up if they don't have it as well but it's not something that bothers me. It's probably fine if you don't reveal your jailkeep until tomorrow at this point.

@VasudeVa, ooba and I clearly had disagreements about how to handle both your focus and his focus. Having you focus Iecerint and him not focus at all was something of a compromise for tonight I suspect. I wasn't actually here to give input between the proposed plan and the start of the night but it looked acceptable.

@Fate, manho was already a mafia member from the focus group. We could have another but we'll worry about that tomorrow if there's a tomorrow.

@DTMaster, you are not following my plan and you're not guaranteeing that you won't receive the item. If the mod decides that lightsaber is closer to whatever item he chose from the shaman king universe by whatever criteria he's using to choose closeness then you will get the item. That was completely avoidable simply by having the person we wanted to win the item guess first (and guess anything at all) and then having everyone else submit exactly the same guess. There's no reason to think that items outside the shaman king universe couldn't be closer in terms of guesses than unrelated items that are in the universe. I will be guessing sword because it's likely to be closer than your guess but we shouldn't have to be doing this as haphazardly as we are. I also did look up shaman king on the wiki and I came up with a list of items for guesses based on that night four but that solves nothing in terms of the problems that I'm talking about.

The flip order is somewhat important though not as much as the control of actions. I'm also aware of the night actions that we have available, yes. We're still better off if we don't day vig today. Incidentally, now that you no longer have the option to doctor protect and we can't talk with you at night you'll need to know where actions are coming from when deciding to use your redirect. Predictable actions will be coming from Mighty Orbots, Mina, Parama and totallynotmafia (potentially with an item winner from today being added in.) When you redirect it'll be good to redirect to Iecerint or VasudeVa as they should both resist night kills. Beyond that you'll have to use your judgment about who to redirect (someone with a predictable action or not; you'll need to decide who's most likely to be trying to kill if the game's not over.)

The other option would be for you to pass your item today and to use the protection. There's a non-trivial chance we'll want to do that tomorrow if there is one in any case if we can put things together and confirm anyone as town a protect becomes handy (probably more so than a jailkeep though we could get around that with a change of worship strategy.)

Lottery: Sword

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3945 (ISO) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:00 am

Post by Mighty Orbots »

Here are the current lottery guesses. Let's see if we can get the rest in quickly and move on. At this point everyone who hasn't guessed should feel free to guess Spear to keep the process simple. Iecerint is the only one we'd want to guess something else anyhow. Well, or Albatross if he were more around.

Fate: Totem
ooba: Spear
Mighty Orbots: Sword
Parama: Beads
totallynotmafia:
VasudeVa: Syringe
Nikanor: Spear
Mina:
Katy:
Albatross:
Iecerint:
DTMaster: Lightsaber

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3946 (ISO) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:40 am

Post by Fate »

UNFUCKIN LOTTERY;
LOTTERY: PENDULUM

PLEASE MOD PLEASE.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3947 (ISO) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:42 am

Post by Fate »

manho could focus?

Ah ok...

fine...

I guess..

Unvote:
Vote: Katy
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3948 (ISO) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:51 am

Post by DTMaster »

I can doctor protect or redirect MO. What are you talking about >>. I have
Possession
and
Oversoul
I can use either ablities.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3949 (ISO) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:52 am

Post by DTMaster »

Oversoul is an ability only the original user can do. Possession is something anyone can do. I can choose to do either. But If I pass my item only other people are restricted to possession.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”