XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:24 am

Post by XScorpion »

So if you believe this to be true, why are you still voting him? Not only that but we only have 4 days left, and being that you have not convinced anyone that robo is scum, it is about time that you joined a more popular wagon.
Fair enough.
unvote
Vote: Charter
bouncy.bouncy
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:50 am

Post by bouncy.bouncy »

VOTE COUNT
7 to lynch
Xscorpion (5) Super Smash Bros. Fan, charter, SpyreX, Kirbyoshi, Sawyer
charter (4) xvart, jenniwren, hiphop, Xscorpion

Not voting (3) [Robocopter87], ConfidAnon, Zang
Mostly Mountainous is in progress http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15655
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:52 am

Post by SpyreX »

Ohh hells no.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:43 am

Post by charter »

How much you want to bet Spyrex that no one questions XScorp for voting with no reason?

I believe this fuck up rests squarely on hiphop.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am

Post by SpyreX »

Actually, the telling piece is going to be the pair of non-voters at the moment.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by charter »

3 days to deadline, and we're EVEN CLOSER to a no lynch.

The scums are sitting back and hoping that happens, but of course, trying to get a lynch is probably a scumtell in this game :roll:

Hiphop, you are enabling them to do this.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by xvart »

I'm going back to reread now; expect a post in a bit. I'm almost thinking we should combine forces and lynch hiphop after his last post, but I'll explain my reasoning in my post.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by hiphop »

bouncy.bouncy wrote:
VOTE COUNT
7 to lynch
Xscorpion (5) Super Smash Bros. Fan, charter, SpyreX, Kirbyoshi, Sawyer

Not voting (3) [Robocopter87], ConfidAnon, Zang
Mod can we please have it only 6 to lynch? Why should robo's fault hurt the town? I didn't do it so why should I be punished?

The mod does not understand your logic.

Zang-Still waiting.
Confid- i need a vote.
Everyone else-Think about this- Is the person you are voting really the person who you want to see lynched? - Ponder that one.
Charter-xvart, jenni, and xscorp are your top three. It just so happens that they are all voting you. Do think it wise that scum buddy each other? Do you believe that all three would vote together? Do you still believe that they are all the most scummiest? Do you believe that there are no scum voting for xscorp?

xscorp and charter as the two most popular bw's (the only ones at that) it is about time that you claim.
Last edited by bouncy.bouncy on Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

I colored hiphop kind of magenta, because he deserves a color of his own.
~Gila
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by XScorpion »

Sure.
I am Trix. I am a one-shot vigilante.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

Not liking Robocopter87.

When I attacked him in my last post, he completely ignores it. I asked him to explain his case on hiphop in greater details, he ignored it. I asked for evidence on hiphop distancing from zang, he doesn't explain why.

Also,
unvote

Right now, I believe XScorpion's one-shot vigilante claim, which looks legit to me.

@charter (#249): You choose to defend hiphop's weakest part of his case on you. Why have you ignored the other parts of his case?
SpypreX wrote:Accusation of parroting about him rolefishing? Check.
And what is wrong with XScorpion accusing charter of a legitimate scum tell he commited (Yes, charter actually did parrot me with the rolefishing argument).
XScorpion wrote:So...remind me why you think Charter is town?
Tbqh, I don't really have a town read on him. Thought his play early on seems town to me, I noticed that he's getting scummier and scummier. Not exactly a lynch I would cry over. My reason for being fine with a charter's lynch is mostly based off other people reasonings, although if I find something I don't like about charter that isn't a parrot off other people, I will let you know.
bouncy.bouncy
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by bouncy.bouncy »

VOTE COUNT
7 to lynch
Xscorpion (4) charter, SpyreX, Kirbyoshi, Sawyer

Not voting (4) [Robocopter87], ConfidAnon, Super Smash Bros. Fan, Zang
Mostly Mountainous is in progress http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15655
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:05 pm

Post by charter »

How and why can his claim look legit? Why should this save him from a lynch? Why does this erase his obvscumness? I don't think this should save him from the noose.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by xvart »

hiphop, 247 wrote:
xvart wrote:You never (obviously) responded to my over reacted comment and then you said this. Was the "RVS ring any bells to anyone" directed to me?
yes I believe so
You seem to have a good defense/justification of your comment (nothing scummy before that post) despite it allegedly being RVS shenanigans.
hiphop, 247 wrote:Sorry I am not that bright. To me it was more you downplayed rolefishing, but didn't delete it as a scumtell, so in reality it still could be just as scummy as what you pointed out with Charter.
It should have been pretty obvious that my explanation of my opinion on rolefishing (especially in the context of XScorp's rolefishing) would make it null or of limited scumminess compared to the case I had been strongly pushing on charter.
hiphop, 247 wrote:There is just bad commnication between you and me.
Do you think I have presented my case on you differently than I have presented my case on charter? I find it difficult to believe that you and I are having supposed bad communication while you think I'm making a good case on charter. I think you are trying to back off because you are worried that others might see your scum behavior. I am also tempted to think that your removal of vote to a lurker is a convenient excuse maybe appease me and hope I back off. Your unvote/vote Zang doesn't really fit with the rest of your post.
hiphop, 257 wrote:xscorp and charter as the two most popular bw's (the only ones at that) it is about time that you claim.
You want them both to claim? Even when neither of them are at L-1?

Super Smash Bros. Fan, 238 wrote:Looking forward to your full thoughts on the fourth response.
After reading XScorp again, I don't think he is being disingenuous. I don't think he is doing a particularly good job of "town-posting" but I don't see a scum flailing; especially considering I think most of the case on him has been rather weak.
charter, 255 wrote:3 days to deadline, and we're EVEN CLOSER to a no lynch.

The scums are sitting back and hoping that happens, but of course, trying to get a lynch is probably a scumtell in this game :roll:

Hiphop, you are enabling them to do this.
You really like to use the no lynch fear tactic, don't you? Three days and I'd say we're getting pretty close to a lynch. Seriously, (at the time of this post) you don't think you can round up 2 more votes on your wagon? It really feels like you are trying to play the "NL is terrible for town" to appear more town, especially since we aren't even close to a NL. At the time of your post we have two strong wagons.
XScorpion, 258 wrote:Sure.
I am Trix. I am a one-shot vigilante.
Any flavor?

This is great. We can hopefully test this claim. With this new information I'm staying with charter and suggesting a hiphop vig kill.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by charter »

I'm not claiming, either.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:11 pm

Post by hiphop »

hiphop wrote:
The mod does not understand your logic.
What do you mean you do not understand my logic? Let's try another way. There are only 11 votes. That means that we need to get seven elevenths of the votes. That is not half, and that is not fair to me or the rest of the town. Am I responsible for his actions? Can I prevent them in any way? It hurts the town for something that he did, and to make it fair to the rest of the town we should only have a majority of the votes. Like it says in the rules
bouncy.bouncy wrote:3.) Once a majority is reached, that person is lynched.
6 is a majority. This of course would be the last I say on the topic, because what you say goes, and I would still be happy to play. If you think i am overstepping my boundary as a player then i am sorry, but I had to at least say what i feel.

Charter- totally missed your defense.
Being an Sk is the most logical role you can be. It doesn't matter what evidence there is, if the boot fits, than it fits. Also there is no evidence that there is a three-man scum team yet you have no problem saying there is one. What is the difference?

Also i take it that you are not going to claim, thereby making you a hypocrite. Why is xscorp special in the fact that that he has to claim because it is the townie thing to do, yet you don't?

Will get to xvart's post next if there is anything I need to get to.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:11 pm

Post by hiphop »

ninja'd by charter
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:14 pm

Post by hiphop »

charter wrote: It's getting time to run him up to a claim, since I'm sure he's got something that's going to cause people to unvote, so we need to do this with plenty of time left in the day in order to run up Jenniwren.
What happened to this?
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:16 pm

Post by xvart »

charter, 261 wrote:How and why can his claim look legit? Why should this save him from a lynch? Why does this erase his obvscumness? I don't think this should save him from the noose.
Because it is testable? It could possibly confirm him as town?

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:21 pm

Post by charter »

Claiming isn't the "townie" thing to do. Are you daft? How many times have you seen scum not claim when threatened with a lynch? You all are probably going to let him live, kill a townie (probably one of the few that has some damn sense) and then "confirm" him and lose. Scum are always eager to claim, whether it's necessary or not, since they know that most people will lap up their bs like a cat with milk or "scared to lynch a power role". Maybe I have a reason for not claiming. I'll give you a hint, ITS NOT BECAUSE I CANT THINK OF SOMETHING TO CLAIM.

I'm probably done, you all are gonna screw this up and this was gonna be a real easy game to win. If any of you actually look at the ridiculously poor arguments Jenniwren, XVart, and Hiphop are voting me on, you'd see why I don't even bother defending myself.

How does being able to kill confirm him as town? I think I missed that part. Even if he hits scum (not going to happen, but we're going with theoreticals) HE COULD BE A SK, OLOLOL LETS LYNCH HIM!1!11
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by hiphop »

xvart wrote:1.Do you think I have presented my case on you differently than I have presented my case on charter? 2.I find it difficult to believe that you and I are having supposed bad communication while you think I'm making a good case on charter. I think you are trying to back off because you are worried that others might see your scum behavior. 3.I am also tempted to think that your removal of vote to a lurker is a convenient excuse maybe appease me and hope I back off. Your unvote/vote Zang doesn't really fit with the rest of your post.

1.You bet. especially when you say this So in reality i never knew you had a case on me.
2. When I asked a question I kept not getting a response from the actual question. Therefore bad communication.
3. Actually don't really care whether you continue. My unvote/ vote zang was me thinking about what to do. I felt it was better to vote zang, than just plain unvote. I knew that I wasn't getting the support i needed to get you lynched, nor did I feel that you are scummy as you once were, therefore I wanted to think about who was most likely scum that town would support. Hence i landed on charter. I believe i have a good memory, so a lot of times I think about this game as I am working at my job as a machinist. Plenty of time to think.
xvart wrote:
hiphop, 257 wrote:xscorp and charter as the two most popular bw's (the only ones at that) it is about time that you claim.
You want them both to claim? Even when neither of them are at L-1?
You bet I do. I see three days left, certaintly not 2 weeks, therefore I want the best info out there that will convince people to lynch one or the other, hence the claims. I see a tie at 4 votes a piece. If we go a 2,1 with the unvotes on either of them we get a 6,5, which is not a lynch currently. Therefore the claims.

xvart wrote:hiphop vig kill.
Great, should I claim now?[/sarcasm]

going to go eat, only read as far as 266.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:45 pm

Post by XScorpion »

I got a whole one line of flavour calling me a silly rabbit. That's not very nice, bouncy :(
I definitely love Charter's AtE in 268.
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by Zang »

Sorry, for not posting but I'll have limited access for the next week but I'll try to post when I can.

So I'll pick up from page 3 where I last posted.
SpyreX wrote:Welp,

Charter is town. 

Lol, reactions is still stupid though. 

ON THE PLUS SIDE:

Given a smalltown setup and there's really actual role to scum speculation going on? Seriously?

However:

Vote: Zang

One does not get to swim in the sewage that is that discussion, give a response, and then opt to not vote. No sir
Is this vote random or serious?
Xscorpian wrote:Also I just noticed Robocopter unvoted himself. That's scummy.
MORE ROBO VOTES PLEASE
If you're serious than that isn't scummy. If your joking, RVS ended before this post and you shouldn't make pointless posts. And even when confronted about this you continue. 
I SURE WILL, SCUM!
BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Xscorpian wrote:XScorpion wrote:
How is he lurking any more than say, Zang?
Why me? I posted a few posts above you. There were people who didn't even post yet so why did you want him compared to me?
SSBF wrote:Sounds a bit like rolefishing here. Why are you asking Kirbyoshi if he was a dayvig or not?
This may be rolefishing but I think it's to obvious to be scummy. I think it's more scummy to ask more questions that aren't as straight forward than just asking "are you a vig?"
Xscorpian wrote:Ah, delicious wishy-washyness. I love it.
How is not having a read on someone wish-washy?
Xscorpian wrote:Your OMGUS vote is too awesome for words, Robo.
Just because someone votes for you while you're voting for them does not make it an OMGUS vote.
Xscorpian wrote:A good reason for him being town? Yeah, me neither.
I think "being useless" is a great reason to vote for him though.
How does being useless make someone scum?
Xvart wrote:Why don't you just ask if he is a cop, or a doctor, or some other role? That might make him pretty obv town, right?
You can't prove that he's a cop or doctor but you can prove that he's a dayvig.
jen wrote:For fluffy posts, bullying tactics, and being obv-scum. Go back and reread the thread and see his leading questions. See yourselves answer them and spoonfeed him what he needs to set everyone up. None of them are actively scumhunting, and what Charter is passing off as such is asking a lot of leading questions, making a lot of unsupported claims, fluff, and messages to other players. He and his little gang are attempting to lead us around by the nose, and we need to stop it, now.
Charter is not obvscum and almost all of your reasons for him, SpyreX and kirby are overexajerated or completely made up.
SSBF wrote:Do you have any knowledge of a mason group? Because it looks like you do with this quote.
This is scummy rolefishing. It's asking "are you a mason?" without making it seem so obvious.
Charter wrote:I thought this comment of you was extremely scummy.
jen asked you why you thought it was scummy, so your pretty much just saying "This is scummy because I thought it was scummy."
Xscorpian wrote: You're awesome. Maybe one day you can actually scumhunt, but till then, feel free to be a sheep.
At the time of this post you did almost no scumhunting besides just saying that robo is scum.
Xscorpian wrote:A jerk, because I consistently struggle to see why I should take you seriously when you get me lynched day 1 EVERY CHANCE YOU GET.
I dont see why you shouldnt take him seriously just becauase he thinks your scummy.
SSBF wrote:To answer your question, I am not rolefishing. I found it odd that you would specifically bring up masons instead of just saying there was a three-person town group, which gave me the feeling that you had some sort of knowledge of a mason group. If that was the case, you would be setting yourself at a risk of being NK'd and no town player wants a power role to be killed off.
But you were asking if jen was a mason, if he answered that it would have provided scum with knowledge of the mason group and would havecset her up for a NK. If you didnt say anything it probably would have gone unnoticed by scum.
Kirby wrote:Read as: "OMG HE HASN'T POSTED IN 12 HOURS LURRRRRRRRRKERRRRRRRRRR"
He wasnt calling you a lurker, he was calling you An active lurker.
Xvart wrote: but now XScorp is the active lurker? He has 11 more posts than you do. I've
Active lurking isn't about the lack of posts, it's about the lack of content.
Robo wrote:If I had a vote on XScorp I would unvote, lets NOT lynch him today please.

His one post flipped my whole read upside down.

Xscorp, which post of hiphops were you referring to?
There was two or three on the last page, can you give me a post number?
You're one of the leaders of the Xscorpian wagon and you want to not lynch him because he posted a case on you? 
Robo wrote:Because I laid out my case before you did. I actually took the time to explain my vote. But it took me a while, like it did you
This is exactly why he is scummy, the town shouldn't have needed to push him to post the case on the person he was voting, he should do that anyway. 
hiphop wrote:Let's do that
unvote
vote zang
didn't even know the guy was in the game. 
mod can we get a prod on him?
Let's do what?
Charter wrote: While Zang is paying the rest of MS attention and ignoring us, we can't sit here and wait for three more days for him to make a post, then scurry around questioning him
How am I paying the rest of MS more attention? This is the only game im in.
Charter wrote:Oh, I see Zang has joined us. Zang, are you willing to vote XScorp?
Yes

Vote: Xscorpian

hiphop wrote:My theory on this post is how someone will feel if they are dead. Imo if someone were a vanilla or even a goon they would probably hesitate and say am I dead? But the fact that he attempted to continue shows to me that he wanted to live and use his role. A scum pr is ruled out because of the face that he was willing to give who he thought was scum, even though he was dead. To me, any read scum gives could be detrimental to the rest of the game, whether he was bussing or making obv town. So i thought the thing he can be is town. But it has recently come to my attention that he could very be an Sk. Couple that with his buddying, setting up lynches, refusing to be helpful, not explaining his scum reads, failure to expand his reads as game progresses(I believe trolling should be used here), and not being charter-town, I would say that assessment is indeed correct.
I think its better to try and lynch scum day 1 because there is a better chance of lynching scum than a sk and because we don't know if there is even a killing role (besides mafia).
Xscorpian wrote:Fair enough.
unvote
Vote: Charter
Why did you vote charter?
Xscorpian wrote:I am Trix. I am a one-shot vigilante.
I don't understand how the trix bunny flavor is related to a one shot vig.
Xvart wrote:You want them both to claim? Even when neither of them are at L-1?
Probably because he's trying to convince the mod that 6 votes should lynch and in that situation Xscorpian would be at L-1 and charter would be at L-2.
Xscorpian wrote:I got a whole one line of flavour calling me a silly rabbit. That's not very nice, bouncy
I still don't see how this flavor fits a one shot vig.

I got a little lazy in the end but this is pretty much all my thoughts throughout the day. I know that some of theese questions have already been answered but it is very hard to navigate and delete sections of text on an iPhone and I think that it's important to see what I would have asked/done if I was there.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:33 pm

Post by xvart »

charter, 268 wrote:Claiming isn't the "townie" thing to do. Are you daft? How many times have you seen scum not claim when threatened with a lynch?
You all are probably going to let him live, kill a townie (probably one of the few that has some damn sense) and then "confirm" him and lose. Scum are always eager to claim
, whether it's necessary or not, since they know that most people will lap up their bs like a cat with milk or "scared to lynch a power role". Maybe I have a reason for not claiming.
I'll give you a hint, ITS NOT BECAUSE I CANT THINK OF SOMETHING TO CLAIM.

I'm probably done, you all are gonna screw this up and this was gonna be a real easy game to win. If any of you actually look at the ridiculously poor arguments Jenniwren, XVart, and Hiphop are voting me on, you'd see why I don't even bother defending myself.

How does being able to kill confirm him as town?
I think I missed that part. Even if he hits scum (not going to happen, but we're going with theoreticals) HE COULD BE A SK
, OLOLOL LETS LYNCH HIM!1!11
I can't even begin to comprehend the insanity in this post; but I'll try my best.
WIFOM much?
Scum are always eager to claim? lol? You're right; scum are so eager to have a watchdog around them and be forced into playing a way that is fake and yield fake results (if they claim a PR) and have to be much, much more cautious with their play. This is simply insane.
I bet that reason is because if you actually claimed you would be auto lynched since goon or scum roleblocker doesn't really go over well when claiming.
lol? A little forced there, don't you think? I think the statement that you wouldn't claim because you weren't at L-1 with an intent to hammer would have sufficed.
Ohhhh... So
now
you have a reason to not defend yourself?
You're right, having the ability to kill does not auto confirm him as town; however, if there are two kills tomorrow we can be fairly certain that he wasn't lying about his ability to kill. Furthermore, if there are two kills and he claims one of them then we know he isn't mafia. If there is only one kill tomorrow and he claims RB'ed or shenanigans then we can debate lynching him tomorrow. Finally, if he is lying and we have another town vig then the actual town vig can kill him tonight since it is highly doubtful there are two town vigs in a mini game and the real town vig will know he is lying. Also, if he is scum then we get to semi-direct his kill N1. Scum won't be able to kill the most pro-town person or the person that is on to them because we can semi-direct the vig kill (if he deviates, we lynch him). The fact that you are still pushing lynching a potential town killing role is highly suspect.
Well if he is actually a SK then he just screwed himself because he can only kill once.

The point is, scum fake claiming vig is highly, highly difficult to pull off in the long term.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by XScorpion »

zang wrote:How is not having a read on someone wish-washy?
Because it means you aren't willing to step off the bloody fence and decide if he's more likely to be scum or town.
zang wrote:Why me? I posted a few posts above you. There were people who didn't even post yet so why did you want him compared to me?
Of the people who did post, you had posted the least, and also you didn't vote. That's pretty lurky IMO. At least Confid was away.
zang wrote:I dont see why you shouldnt take him seriously just becauase he thinks your scummy.
Let's try an experiment. I'll make an alt where, in every game I play with you, I always try to get you lynched day 1 without fail. How would you react?
zang wrote:Why did you vote charter?
hiphop wrote:So if you believe this to be true, why are you still voting him? Not only that but we only have 4 days left, and being that you have not convinced anyone that robo is scum, it is about time that you joined a more popular wagon.
Well let's see...more popular wagon...my options are charter, or myself. I wonder which I should pick?

Does everyone else's flavour 'fit their role'? just curious.
BTW did you read this Zang?
mod wrote:Flavor should not affect the outcome of the game.
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by Zang »

Xscorpian wrote:Because it means you aren't willing to step off the bloody fence and decide if he's more likely to be scum or town.
But it was only page 3 and robo barely gave any content.
Let's try an experiment. I'll make an alt where, in every game I play with you, I always try to get you lynched day 1 without fail. How would you react?
I'd be fine with that as long as I was actually scummy and you weren't just making up reasons to vote for me. If it got really bad, I'd just stop joining games with you in them.
Well let's see...more popular wagon...my options are charter, or myself. I wonder which I should pick?
You shouldn't vote for the most popular wagon just because it's popular. You should vote for who you think is scum.
Does everyone else's flavour 'fit their role'? just curious. 
BTW did you read this Zang?
My flavour fits my role. And I did read that but just because flavour does not affect the outcome of the game, does not mean that your flavor should not be related to your role.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”