Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:48 am

Post by Hrezs »

I'm suspicious of Archae for the posts where he goes "I'm willing to vote (lists 4+ players)" among other things, "guaranteed scumtell" and stuff like that. It definately feels like he's just feeling out who the easiest lynch is.(I expect any scum to have started bussing wraith halfway through the day)

Wraith's flailing posts are just a bunch of filler
Also, people using the first wagon of the game as a scumtell is mad suspicious for me.

Also, there's no c in my name.
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:58 am

Post by foilist13 »

Wraith wrote:7: attacks on Furcolow, suspicions of boberz for defending himself, wants AB to ease off scumhunting
You want people to think I'm scummy for this? You're grasping at straws here mate.

1) You can't read. I never said anything remotely alluding to being suspicious of Boberz for defending himself.

2) I explained wanting Archaebob to ease of, which you conveniently leave out.
Wraith wrote:11: claims Furcolow is scummy for wanting claims but not willing to claim himself (BS logic) Possible that foilist is rolefishing himself11: claims Furcolow is scummy for wanting claims but not willing to claim himself (BS logic) Possible that foilist is rolefishing himself
Funny how I never asked for a claim or insinuated anything role related.
Wraith wrote:12: attacks Wraith based on post-wording. (BS logic)
13: attacks NB for "active lurking," which is total BS
Explained both of these already.

I don't have the time or the energy to go through the rest, but I encourage everyone to actually look at the posts he bolded and see how ridiculous what he's saying is.

He gets "conclusion: scum" on two players so far, but isn't voting either of them. I suppose we can assume he'll do the same with Hresz and keep his vote there.
Archaebob wrote:This whole point is utter manipulative bullshit because of foil's experience in this game. More on this later, but for now I suggest you just read all of D2.
Ah yes this bit. I think I understand the point he's trying to make now.

Here Archaebob is trying to show me as scum by linking you to my first game of mafia ever, over a year ago, in which I was town. He isn't pointing out contrasts, he's pointing out similarities.

In D2, me being an idiot, I lied about several of my posts and fake claimed cop in order to try and stay alive. Archaebob is now going to try and tell you that that shows what I sound like when I'm not being truthful, and is going to then try and link that to what's happening now. Let me save you some time. It's bullshit.

The only way someone might believe this is if they are impressed with the sheer amount of work Archaebob put into it, and how clever he sounds linking you to a game so long ago.

Let's try a more recent game.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 92&start=0

This is mini 873. Much more recent.

In this Archaebob acts exactly the same way. He is bossy, posts WoT frequently, and is generally considered to be pro-town. Except for his random votes in the beginning, he never votes scum. Ever. This is who you're listening to.

So you try to discredit me, I discredit you. Interesting how that works.
"If you are going to tell people the truth, you had better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:33 am

Post by Furcolow »

I've been scum with foilist once, and I replaced out.
I refuse to EVER be scum with him again.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:41 am

Post by boberz »

We need a vig vig vig.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:59 am

Post by Furcolow »

any dayvigs out there hit boberz for being a VI

good idea boberz
archaebob
archaebob
Mafia Scum
archaebob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:51 am

Post by archaebob »

@ foilist -

That was some pretty rough analysis there dude. When you make sarcastic condescending posts, you have to at least be right (like when
I
make sarcastic condescending posts). You completely and utterly have no idea what my point was with that link. Like for reals, I'm going to discredit you with your first game on the site? Hahahaha you wish. That'd make it a pretty easy point to discredit, wouldn't it?

Don't sweat it dude, I'm going to explain my point when I have time. You seem a little flustered though...I think you might want to sit down. I mean, jeez, I really hope I haven't offended you or anything with all of this turning against you.
"What happened to your eye?"
"Ice pick, 1957. Anymore questions?"
"Just asking, jeez..."
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by foilist13 »

@Archaebob: I have the unique position here of knowing you very well. I can tell that you're scum. This realization was brought on first by your erratic behavior, but solidified by your abbreviated case on Wraith, myself, and to a lesser extent Furcolow.

If that wasn't your intention with the link, then I don't have any idea what it might be. It looks to me like you're going to try and show how I twisted logic in that game and try and show that that's what I'm doing in this game.

The next thing that tips me off is Wraith. You only went after Wraith after I said a few times I had a scum read on him. You know that I label everyone as town or scum early in the game and proceed with that assumption until something significant changes my mind. That means you knew I had your scum partner pinged. The best play for you, and the one you would definitely make, would be to bus out that partner to gain the town cred. That's what you would do as town as well. The reason I know you're scum is because you chose to extend it to me. As town you would never do that. You would hold your suspicion and see how I behaved on the Wraith wagon then come in with your epic post on D2 in order to avoid the NK.

You're not doing that. You're putting up everything you've got now with no fear of being killed at night which is not like you. Not like you at all.

I may seem flustered because you've already garnered serious influence with the town. I now have to beat you at your own game (walls of words) in order to ensure the town doesn't get mislead into a string of lynches, which will start with scum, but end with massive town cred for you, and a free ride to LYLO. We can't have that now can we?
"If you are going to tell people the truth, you had better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."
archaebob
archaebob
Mafia Scum
archaebob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by archaebob »

foilist wrote: If that wasn't your intention with the link, then I don't have any idea what it might be. It looks to me like you're going to try and show how I twisted logic in that game and try and show that that's what I'm doing in this game.
Dude, you're being idiotic. Why are you being idiotic?

How would it make ANY sense for me to compare your play in that game to your play in this game if I was scum. You were cop in Newbie 846!! What would be the point exactly?

And the way you're overreacting to that link before I even made my main point with it is just really stellar.
foilist wrote: The reason I know you're scum is because you chose to extend it to me. As town you would never do that. You would hold your suspicion and see how I behaved on the Wraith wagon then come in with your epic post on D2 in order to avoid the NK.
That's true, normally I would do that. However, this game is different because I've known from early on that I was probably going to be NKd anyways. I've figured strongly at the top of most people's town lists, I've been one of the most influential and active scumhunters for the entire day. What all this means is that I needed to get my reads out TODAY, the same as I did in Mini 873 when I thought I was in the same position.

But the real beauty of this situation is that I know you won't NK me because it would permanently destroy your house of cards. You know that I'm going to flip town, and when I do, it'll be the end of you. There's no way in hell we're both town, and everyone here knows that. In fact, this is so perfect I could even self-vote and let you lynch me today. No matter what you do, you're going to lose this game.

@ everyone -

I feel like we're losing your interest and investment in the game. This saddens me. I'd like to take a poll:

Who here thinks it's remotely possible that BOTH foilist and I town, and that we're BOTH wrongly accusing each other?
"What happened to your eye?"
"Ice pick, 1957. Anymore questions?"
"Just asking, jeez..."
caelum
caelum
Townie
caelum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:38 pm

Post by caelum »

Mod, I will be V/LA until the 25th for emergency family reasons.

I think it's possible that you're both town, not sure if if that's correct though.

I don't think I need to fully rip apart Wraith's ISO on me as so much of it is so misinformed and confusing that I can't tell if he's dumb town or scum trying to twist evidence.
Ex.
Wraith wrote:ISOs Tasky (OMGUS) but votes Hrecz
Ans. Archae asked me to ISO Tasky and my conclusion was that he's either VI/scum and I don't want to bother with that right now for reasons explained in a previous post. Explained why I voted Hresz in the same post where I analyzed some of your post 404 so you either skimmed it or ignored the parts that weren't concerned about you.

I also have some qualms with his ISO on foilist and on Tasky, plus I need to finish analyzing post 404; so I'll get to that when I get back.

Oh, and yes Tasky. I
Tasky wrote:misreaded THREE DIFFERENT POSTS
. I 'misreaded' sometimes, sorry. :/
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:00 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Well, Archaebob, you are honestly wrong about me. There is no way I would be on foilist's team unless I was apart of the uninformed majority.
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:13 pm

Post by Hrezs »

this day needs to end
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:14 pm

Post by Hrezs »

archae- town attacking town is common
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:43 am

Post by Wraith »

Where's everyone else? Notably, the the lurkers and Nicol?
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Zhero
Zhero
Goon
Zhero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:44 am

Post by Zhero »

esuriospiritus has replaced FEMM the Attorney.
Caycedo has replaced a2rudeboy.

Thank you for your patience, and thank you, esuriospiritus and Caycedo, for replacing in!

Vote Count 7

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

caelum (1): Tasky
Hrezs (3): Wraith, NicolBolas, caelum
Wraith (5): Hrezs, boberz, moose200x, foilist13, archaebob

Not Voting: Caycedo, esuriospiritus, Furcolow

-Zhero
esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
I Reject Your Corporeality...
esuriospiritus
they/ask
Pronoun: they/ask

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:46 am

Post by esuriospiritus »

/confirm

Hai foilist. :D

Posting later, going to work in T minus 3 minutes.
First you get your wings back. Then you learn to fly.

moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:46 am

Post by moose200x »

Hrezs wrote:this day needs to end

I agree.

I have no idea about the foilist vs archebob fight. Bobby does seem like the kind of guy who'd bus or even double bus. I am looking forward to new information.

@Caycedo and esuriospiritus: I am glad you're here!!!!!!! Can you all reread and get a quick idea of what's up and bless us with some new knowledge or at worst a different PoV
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:08 am

Post by boberz »

I am currently catching up from post 386, writing in full English just for you caelum ;)

Post 387 is when Foilist first senses abob is off his game somehow.

NB thinks we should be less active, I disagree as this is ludicrous.

abob concurs we are too active, why???

Wraith pops in at 399 and posts complete codswallop "apparently I am a wagon".

@mod
FURCOLOW DISCUSSED ACTIVE GAMES IN #402!

I strongly dislike Wraith 404. It appears he has the OMGUS feeling about all his accusers without actually voting any the best example being abob.Apparently FEMM backtracked regarding myself, I did not notice that. Can you justify that Wraith?
I would still like to see wraith doing more scumhunting, that just didnt suffice. I do not mind the activity level so long as the posts themselves are quality.

Furcolow really does get in the way!

Wraith calls himself out on retrospective casemaking in 410. Well he is, even I dont believe this and it is defending me. I disagree with the logic but I can see where my attackers were coming from, the idea that my early wagon screamed scum is ludicrous. Wraith is scraping the bottom of the barrel.

I agree with archaebob in post 416. Not quite sure why wriath kept slinging mud at abob, he never made a point against him other than aob liking wagons. This is not good enough.

Hrezs is arguably our worst active lurker. #417 for example. Still very happy with a hrezs wagon as well because Hrezs just doesnt help, but seems intelligent enough to do so. There had been loads of info before Hrezs posted in 417 yet he says nothing.

Moose looks bad in 418, do the scumhunting yourself, that is what abob is trying to say!!. Worth a wagon tommorow.

Tasky comes out fighting in 419, but I fear his point against caelum was just a misread of Tasky's original question.

Tasky presents a PBPA on me, it throws a lot of mud at me, much of it untrue, but it is pretty much a waste of space because there is no proper conclusion just a bunch of points. (Rather like this post I guess).

Brilliant use of the RQS by foilist in post in 422 (about Wraith lurking)

Tasky actually makes a good point in 426 about caelum. I managed to read it correctly, and also after reading everybodied responses caelum should ahve worked out that the question was different from how he read it. I read this as overeager scumhunting though. I fear tasky is not a VI as caelum suspects but just has a bit of the tunnelling townie about him.

I hope abob explains his post in 428!!! where he waves his hand of suspicion around with much frivolity.

Tasky 430, again giving a good account of himself, I do not agree with his points but I am not prepared to let him become an easy target (if he does that is)

Abob's 431 seems like a turning point so I will analyse this in slightly more detail:

I actually agree on the scumtell abob say on wraith, but am initially very wary of abob finding three scum so neatly.

I do not like how abob seems to leave the most important points till later, eg foilist meta, wraith sentence.

Abob also has setup the furcolow lynch tomorrow which he blames foilist for.

I also cannot conceive of foilist setting up two mislynches on two scumates. I know he is a good player but can he really go four days(ish) going it alone.

Conclusion: I am sceptical but I do not think much of it is actually scummy with respect to abob.

Wraith in post 435 seems to have calmed down. Like he has taken a deep breath to regroup. Null tell but he needed to do it as either allignement.

437 by Wraith is scummy. I am not even bothering to explain why, but come on!!!

Foilist 439 is one of the most thought out posts I have read in this game. Maybe I have been fooled.

Conclusion: I want to lynch wraith and let the others have it out. But I am worried that Wraith is getting caught in the middle of an argument that is really about something else.

Hrezs seems to have tiny things to say considering how important this exchange will be in terms of the game.

@ everyone -

I feel like we're losing your interest and investment in the game. This saddens me. I'd like to take a poll:

Who here thinks it's remotely possible that BOTH foilist and I town, and that we're BOTH wrongly accusing each other?
Wrong it has grabbed my interest. It is possible you are both town, often WoT arguments are, but because you play with each other a fair bit, because you are both good, and because it is meta based I suspect not. I have not ruled out the possibility of you pulling this off as both being scum. I think you have both prodded town for how noobyish it is a few too many times for my liking.

Moose turns up on cue. I am shouting him as scum, but let's check his claim first.

Where did NB go?

sorry all for the wall but the catchup was hard as you can imagine. Weekdays are much better for me in terms of time online so I can keep up better from now on.

mod: can I have a response ie Fur dicussing ongoing games. Is that allowed, worth a replacement?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:18 am

Post by Furcolow »

All I said was he posted in another game
I wasn't discussing the nature of said game
nor was I saying which specific game I was talking about
I didn't know it was illegal to do that if you didn't actually give any information...

Thanks for being immature about something that literally gives 0 information about another game, and is irrelevant to this one
I was noting activity
Caycedo
Caycedo
Goon
Caycedo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:47 am

Post by Caycedo »

Hey everyone, I am very happy to replace in.

Tonight I will read through the thread and catch myself up!
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:48 am

Post by boberz »

Furcolow wrote:All I said was he posted in another game
I wasn't discussing the nature of said game
nor was I saying which specific game I was talking about
I didn't know it was illegal to do that if you didn't actually give any information...

Thanks for being immature about something that literally gives 0 information about another game, and is irrelevant to this one
I was noting activity
I feel that I gained info.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:52 am

Post by boberz »

Aso, welcome replacements, thank you very much for joining.
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:16 am

Post by moose200x »

boberz, what do you mean I turn up on cue?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Well, I'll be waiting on the moderator's decision before I commit any further time or energy to this game.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by Wraith »

I am fed up with people accusing me of active lurking. I guess I have to explain my daily schedule of the past week (and the coming one as well) steup by step to lay these fucking accusations to rest.

7:15-7:30 Wake Up, Get Dressed, Gather Stuff, Check Email
7:30-8:20 Commute to University
8:20-8:45 Rest, Prepare Instrument
8:45 Section Warm-Up
9:00 Band Camp Kick-Off
9:00-12:00 Marching Exercises
12:00-1:30 Lunch
1:30-3:30 Sectionals
3:30-4:00 Break
4:00-5:00 Ensemble
5:00-6:00 Commute Home
6:00-12:00 Eat, Browse, Game, Mafia

From the entire stretch of 7:30 to 6:00 (if I'm unlucky) I have NO COMPUTER ACCESS. SO PLEASE STOP BRINGING UP MY LURKING AS A SCUMPOINT AGAINST ME. If you do in fact think I'm scum, fucking read my posts and find something to prove it. Otherwise, shut up.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by moose200x »

Band huh? Ya know, I always hated people in band.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”