Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3500 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:02 am

Post by Iecerint »

Whoa, it looks like I mixed up Ooba's plan from Kinetic's God faction worship results, since they're listed in a different order. GOO are the ones with 4 bonus votes, which appear to have come from VV. So forget the VV/Fate/Niki thing. The player who lost worship is TNM.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3501 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:07 am

Post by ooba »

Nobody lost worship - but people apparently cannot stick to a plan ...
This is what I expect happened yesterday but I'd like people to confirm worship votes nonetheless ...
JCA

Mina - 2
Parama - 1 -> Claimed
ooba - 4 -> Claimed
Faraday - 2
AdumbroDeus - 0 -> Killed due to inactivity -> Did not vote
Nikanor - 1 -> Claimed (Deviation from the plan)
TNM - 1

Actual: 11

Egyptian

Albatross - 1
Fate - 4

Actual: 5

Norse

Iec - 2 -> Claimed

Actual: 2

GOO

MO - 2 -> Claimed
DTM - 2 -> Claimed
VV - 4

Actual: 8
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3502 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:13 am

Post by Iecerint »

Oh, I forgot about ADD being killed for that reason. You're almost certainly correct.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3503 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:28 am

Post by ooba »

Nikanor wrote:
Katy wrote:Zombie Big Daddy
Bioshock moment. *shivers*

Parama: It would help if you knew what a Lich was in Xylbot terms.
Basically, I think what we have on our hands is a modified Lich. My guess is that there is only one cult member at a time, but that cult member recruits people after his own death. I think that whoever Tar targeted is going to turn into a Zombie today after Tar's death. If we were to kill Tar's target before we kill Tar, then Tar's target wouldn't be recruited.
That's why I suggested killing Iec.
If its a lich cult and Tar is the current lich, he would hardly claim in a QT beforehand about who his eventualy target is going to be.
Unless we have a track on him (which I don't think we do) - this argument doesn't make sense.
And MO, Faraday, you, me are much better survivor targets than Iece ever will be.

Parama: Why don't you think Iece cannot be the cult leader?

Nik: Did you target me for a QT yesterday?
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3504 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by ooba »

Since nobody is following the "Lets lay off the lottery and allow only few people to guess" strategy..
Lottery: Mask

MO, first I'd like to know that
- There are no lies in 3473. I do not want to spend time on a game only to realize that I've wasted time and for you to tell me "You are acting
- Where did all the extra abilities come from - Mina's day vig, Faraday's track?
- On Day 5 - "I don't particularly agree with your reasoning about VasudeVa but I'll get to that later. In any case you're not working with a full set of information (for which I'm certainly partially responsible.)" - I already knew about a track on VV -> MO since Tar had claimed it. Which other info would change my reasoning about VV?
ooba wrote:SB=Mafia might explain the VV to SB redirect - although it was a bad redirect by mafia since SB was in no danger of being killed by Tar\DTM.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3505 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by ooba »

ebwop: "You are acting without a full of information"
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3506 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by Parama »

ooba: weak track results show that Iec did not go anywhere last night
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3507 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:11 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Lottery: Mistletoe
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3508 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@DTMaster, it seems somewhat likely that the cult won't particularly know who eachother are. If it is the zombie mechanic and it's spread after a cult member dies (which seems somewhat likely at this point) then there's no point at which the cult would need to communicate.

Where are you getting the third tracker you're talking about? I know of Parama's weak track (should be a full track tonight) and Faraday's full track. I don't think that town with those two is overpowered at all. Tracker is a pretty weak ability, weak track even more so.

An autopsy on Snow_Bunny would have done nothing to provide information about who killed her. The autopsy just gives me access to the players role PM.

Mina's ability functions essentially like a death note (in that she needs names to kill) but it's not based on that flavor to the best of my knowledge. She can talk about it if she'd like.

@Sobriquet, I thought that might be it. But if that's the case then you should have access to the quick topic with me that Nikanor created. Thus far it still seems to be locked. Perhaps that was oversight on the mods part. You were pretty clear that that your successor would inherit the quick topic when they got to the game.

@Nikanor, we're basing a lot of our assumptions right now on what Albert B. Rampage said. If he flipped scum it would have been very useful to see what his actual abilities were (and the way DarkStalker handled potential cult still had me suspicious about it.) I also wanted to confirm that he didn't have an energy weapon ability that we didn't know about. I think that we've got a fair feel for both LynchMePls and Pomegrante's roles and didn't feel that we needed to get those.

@Iecerint, Tarhalindur lost his worship ability (though not his other abilities) directly after LynchMePls was killed. I think that it's very likely that LynchMePls's death triggered his zombification.

@ooba, do you feel that I've lied about information about actions up till now? Is there some reason that you'd want me to confirm that I haven't this time? I've shared information that I thought it was useful for the town to know when I thought it was the proper time and I've told the truth every time that I've done it. Assumptions have occasionally been made that weren't correct but I claim no responsibility for that. In any case, to the best of my knowledge everything I said in post 3473 is true.

Mina and Faraday didn't claim all their abilities during the mass claim. We were claiming abilities that had already been used. Actually, Faraday should have claimed his track as he had used it night two (I don't recall off the top of my head what the result was but it wasn't surprising) but you'll have to ask him why he chose not to do it then. When I learned about it later it didn't seem worth making public as it gave us a track to use that the scum wouldn't be taking into account.

The information that you didn't have last night wasn't actually relevant to your position on VasudeVa. I more had in mind the way you were assigning worship and who you were suspicious of. Based on what you seemed to be assuming I was pretty sure you weren't aware that Mina was our day vig or Faraday our tracker.

The mafia redirecting VasudeVa to Snow_Bunny wouldn't be as bad a move as you're making it out to be. It did more than potentially protect her from night kills the following day and night (though that might have been important to the mafia depending on how the next day went.) If Snow_Bunny hadn't been redirected she almost certainly would have shot member of the town. If that drew enough attention to get her lynched then having VasudeVa's protection would have killed him with her and town would have had no way to see that coming. Other than redirecting a kill (they could have redirected DTMaster which probably would have been what I would have done in their place) that's probably one of the better uses of a redirect that they could have known of at the time. Most abilities hadn't been outed yet.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
With a surge of power, the magnificent mega robot zooms off into space!
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3509 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by DTMaster »

1. Nikanor. Lich cult :S. If it's like Xylbot you'd need to kill the target before the lich, otherwise the lich can change his soul target. Assuming though it's not broken like Xylbot, the original recruiter (remember that Ortolan refused to comment on who/what recruited him to play) is the original cult.

2. Ooba. If Tar is a Lich, it doesn't matter because he's claiming and acting in self destruction. But the lich can transfer his soul continously if we kill the Lich over and over. We should
block Tar, and hunt for the original recruiter
. If we do kill him, we need Kathy to NK him and TNM/Albatross to roleblock Tar so he can't transfer his soul.

Roleblocks are necessary in my opinion.

3. MO. There is a member in the network that has a one shot tracking method, the fact that it's one shot means you. Tar claimed to me last night among other abilities that I'd rather not claim. He essentially gave me the full list of ability claims of Mina, Faraday and MO that was mentioned to him in the network before night ended.

If you don't believe me, it was claimed that you have at least a day break and a twilight action left over to use.
Hence town having a full track, a weak track -> full track, and a one shot track
, is odd.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3510 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Hopefully RBs work, there's no guarentee if his soul transfer defies RBing. We can't redirect Tar, unless you want to control where his soul will go.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3511 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by totallynotmafia »

Yeah I worshipped JCA because I didn't want a repeat of yesterday, the fact that scum/cult/whoever flaked on the vote yesterday in order to prevent JCA getting the worship majority shows that they clearly don't want JCA to get it, so making sure JCA get the worship majority is much more important than risking it with these worship plans imho.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3512 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by DTMaster »

I kinda wish we had a day block. :<. I trust Mina over Kathy atm, and I'd rather have Mina kill and someone day block tar.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #3513 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:42 pm

Post by Fate »

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ABR WAS TOWN WHO WOULDA THOUGHT
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3514 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by Fate »

HEY OOBA WHERES MY FUCKIN APOLOGY
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3515 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:44 pm

Post by Fate »

Nikanor wrote:Unbelievably, I worshipped JCA.
Sobriquet, what is your role?
Tar is going to be dayvigged. After that, we need the person who was zombified to claim so that we can lynch him.

Lottery: Weapon.

Yay for generic.

MO: Iec and Parama got one. The other one is a secret for now. :o
uhhhhhhhh the fuck kinda plan is this?

GO FOR THE HEAD NOT THE LIMBS
Sobriquet
Sobriquet
Townie
Sobriquet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3516 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:52 pm

Post by Sobriquet »

Mighty Orbots wrote:@Sobriquet, I thought that might be it. But if that's the case then you should have access to the quick topic with me that Nikanor created. Thus far it still seems to be locked. Perhaps that was oversight on the mods part. You were pretty clear that that your successor would inherit the quick topic when they got to the game.
It would seem to be something like Mod oversight; I'll ask about that one.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3517 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by Fate »

Who the hell are you and who gave you a blow job so that you would replace into this hellhole?

They promised you a Desk job didn't they soldier?

LOL
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3518 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:16 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

It should be obvious by now that I deviated from the plan. Worshipped Orbots, Focused GoO. I'm sticking to my 'get me and one awesome dude to endgame.' plan, for now.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3519 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:19 pm

Post by Iecerint »

K. I agree with you if that's the chronology.

It's unlikely that O was *always* cult. Remember that Katy got Benevolent Spirit D1. The only way it's possible for O to have always been cult is if Katy is CL.

Which, I think someone gave a reason for not being the case. I always liked her as CL, though.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3520 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by ooba »

VasudeVa wrote:It should be obvious by now that I deviated from the plan. Worshipped Orbots, Focused GoO. I'm sticking to my 'get me and one awesome dude to endgame.' plan, for now.
And why didnt you focus Fate - you yourself said it was a good plan ..
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3521 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:29 pm

Post by Iecerint »

^ Well, no one died.
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3522 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:19 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

So at this point there's actually some reason to think that the zombies (and cult) originated with LynchMePls. If Tarhalindur's role name is currently Zombie Big Daddy it was clearly his original role name with zombie tacked on. LynchMePls just flipped Zombie. Not Zombie Benevolent Spirit or Zombie Wayward Spirit or anything like that. If that's the case then probably he got activated when we tried to lynch him and then Faraday tried to shoot him night one. If that took place after Katy's investigation but before Albert B. Rampage's census it explains the full information that we've got.

There's also some reason to think that the zombification is spread as a night action rather than a day action and that zombie status doesn't kick in until the night or day following the lost soul (when the last zombie dies if things make sense.) If that's the case then we probably can take out the cult by having Mina kill Tarhalindur today and then lynching whoever gets a message that they've lost worship votes. That is of course based on information from Tarhalindur but he's been trying to get killed since last night started. I think there's a fair chance that he was passing on true information at the time and was trying to die as town.

@DTMaster, I do have a one shot track left, that's true. I've also got a one shot redirect left that you (and everyone else for that matter) should know about but you didn't see fit to list me under redirect earlier. A full tracker, a weak tracker (who can become full with worship) and a one shot track is not a particularly strong or surprising combination for the town in my opinion.

For anyone who cares the abilities that I've got left at this point are a one shot track (daybreak), a one shot roleblock (twilight) and a one shot redirect (twilight.) All of those should be handy enough for tracking down or stopping cult if I'm wrong about how the dynamic works at this point.

@Tarhalindur, before you get killed I'd like to know what the result of your dowsing on Faraday was and who you targeted with your unknown action. I'd also like you to pass your item to someone else (though we should see how the lottery goes before deciding who.)

@ooba, focusing on Fate wasn't a particularly good plan despite what people said about it and Fate wasn't going to be focusing on VasudeVa anyhow which, if memory serves was supposed to be part of that. I think that VasudeVa's choice made more sense than your plan would have.

@Iecerint, can you be lynched today if it comes up or do you have immunity to that? If we need to try to lynch you to get rid of the cult and have you win as town it'll be important to know if that would work today.

Lottery: Ring

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3523 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:34 pm

Post by Fate »

ooba wrote:
VasudeVa wrote:It should be obvious by now that I deviated from the plan. Worshipped Orbots, Focused GoO. I'm sticking to my 'get me and one awesome dude to endgame.' plan, for now.
And why didnt you focus Fate - you yourself said it was a good plan ..
THIS IS NOT AN APOLOGY OOBA.
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3524 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:44 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@Mina, it should be perfectly clear from what's being said but be sure you don't take any shots until Tarhalindur has had a chance to post at the earliest.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”