DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3400 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Did you know shinigami eats red apples? I would like people to consider reading the summary of Death Note in the wikipedia.

It makes sense flavour wise, if flavour didn't get eliminated.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3401 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Rules wrote:<5> Rule 4 will be updated if any new groups can be worshiped or groups are removed.
Really, really think about it MO. My train of thought has wandered here.
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3402 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@DTMaster, I've got the ability to talk with Faraday during the night. Having him have a redirect is useful to me as it's given me input on how it's been used every night since he's got the item. Passing it back to Albatross for the possibility of roleblock instead of the redirect while relinquishing that input does not seem like an input to me. We can also take Albatross's lack of interest in the game into account if you'd like.

The dramonic kill last night wasn't actually my first choice. I recommended killing Albert B. Rampage and Snow_Bunny if memory serves. Tarhalindur was a fan of the dramonic kill instead and I didn't see any reason to keep him alive given what he'd done thus far in the game. To say that my choice was made simply based on role usefulness is ludicrous. dramonic was suspicious because he wasn't participating in the game, not because of what his role could do.

You also seem to be saying that I'm paying no attention to the cult. I want to verify that we actually have a cult before I devote all of my attention to it but I've not been ignoring it. I don't believe that we have a cult that's been able to recruit every night (or day, depending on when recruitments happen.) This game would not be balanced with a cult that could recruit every cycle and I'm not going to throw scum-hunting out the window just because of cult hysteria.

Calling VasudeVa's ability a meat-shield is silly. If he dies with his target if they get lynched then there's no meat shield component to it at all. That would only come up if he could save himself by getting someone else killed (as dramonic's ability allowed for.)

You've left totallynotmafia off your list of JCA members and their abilities. It's curious that you'd do that though especially as I believe that you've got his item. I'd think you'd remember him.

I'm also not saying that I don't want a full track. I'm saying that I don't think that it actually makes that much of a difference given the state of the game.

If Snow_Bunny flips scum and Albert B. Rampage flips town then there's really no way that both Faraday and Albatross could be scum. That would be too many scum for Albert B. Rampage's Census.

I'm also well aware of the potential worship groups. If there is some change to them I think that we can deal with it then.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
With a surge of power, the magnificent mega robot zooms off into space!
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3403 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by Parama »

DTMaster wrote:Unless ABR flips mafia, then his census was a lie.
What's the point of lying about the number of mafia, then? At worst, it means 1 more scum is left. Which is the same scenario as an ABR townflip would leave.

^assuming SB flips scum, again, but that's incredibly likely at this point
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3404 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@DTMaster, is Tarhalindur's alignment mod-confirmed to you at this time? Was it ever? One of those questions should have an obvious answer.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3405 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:45 pm

Post by DTMaster »

1. I kinda forgot TNM was in this game. I'm rereading his claim and I just realized he claimed doctor that becomes a jailkeep. Jailkeep is an awesome ability and if you didn't trust him with it, you would have allowed someone in the network pre-cult theory to handle it. Now this is odd. I'll reread if TNM argued against this.

2, Tar's alignment has been mod confirmed only at two times: When he recruited me N0. When our alignments both changed to town D3 after S_B shot her godfather. That is all. If Tar's alignment changed, Kinetic wouldn't announce it to me for obvious reasons therefore every day our mod confirmed status doesn't apply because of the cult. So I can confirm Tar's alignment from N0 -> N4. Starting D5,

@Parama
1. Why would he tell the truth. There is no way to verify if he's lying/telling the truth. Lying at least gives town a false sense of security and makes us miscalculate if we are getting close to lylo/mylo situations. Which is bad. If we don't consider mylo/lylo conditions, scum could end it early if there are more then 6 members and we only assume 6.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3406 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by DTMaster »

EBWOP: Starting D5 I can't. But Tar's actions in thread and from what I believe should happen, suggest a strong town read.
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3407 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:51 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@DTMaster, Tarhalindur claimed in my QT with him that he got a PM from that mod that said (among other things) that he was no longer mod-confirmed to share an alignment with you. I'm surprised that you didn't receive the same information. For Tarhalindur that seems to have kicked in starting this night from what I can tell from what he's said.

Also, jailkeep is a two edged sword. I'd rather have a doctor working for the town given everything that I know right now. It's less ambiguous. Again, I'd like one that I have access to via the network though in this particular case that's less of an issue.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3408 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by Parama »

DTM, even if ABR is lying, having any more than 7 scum would cause serious balance issues IMO. So if ABR flips truescum and SB flips scum as well, we've got 6 scum down and likely 1, maybe 2, to go. If he flips town, then we have 5 scum down and 1 to go for sure. What does it change?
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3409 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:58 pm

Post by DTMaster »

What are the serious balance issues in more then 6 scum? Town is ridiculously powerful at the moment, and ABR scum means cult is a lie and was pulling it out of his arse to distract us from mafia hunting?

Both lynchers to the mafia godfather had night kills, bullet proof and their GF wasn't bullet proof. We have multiple potentials for redirects (at least 2 known from Faraday and I), multiple protects (VV/me/TNM), blocks (Albatross/Dram/TNM), etc.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3410 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by DTMaster »

I'm not even counting the super awesome day kill.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3411 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by totallynotmafia »

I'm probably gonna worship JCA instead of GOO because we could really benefit from JCA's worship tomorrow.
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3412 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@DTMaster, more than 6 on a scum team would be a really strong scum team for a game this size. We could have 7 if there's no cult but it would be strong even with the kills out there (there's no reason to think that the the town kills would go the right ways offhand.)

What do you mean when you say that one of the redirects would come from you? You can't redirect anything unless you've been holding something back so far as I know. totallynotmafia could with his item but that wouldn't be a redirect coming from you.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3413 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:32 pm

Post by ooba »

If everything goes according to plan, JCA will still win the worship
- TNM
- DTM
I do not want you changing your votes because your reasoning does not make sense. (If JCA is going to win and we have a two vote buffer, I dont see why you have to switch. In fact, you switching and somebody getting worship stripped would only lead to loss of analysis info)
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #3414 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:24 am

Post by Fate »

WHO NEEDS A HEART WHEN A HEART CAN BE BROKENNNNNNNNNNNNNN

WHOAAAAHWHOA
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3415 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:25 am

Post by Fate »

@THISPAGE:

YOU REMEMBER ABR WAS A MILLER RIGHT?

HES GONNA FLIP TOWN FO SHO
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3416 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:57 am

Post by DTMaster »

MO. You do realize that me redirecting would mean that I had that ability before the item lottery which makes no sense. Then I would have lied to Tar about that since N0. And TNM can't redirect. That's Albatross' item. Since when did TNM claim redirection powers ? He claimed Doctor/Jailkeeper. Albatross is the only person who can potentially redirect without his item MO.

The existence of the second redirection is suspicious because you grant both VV and Kathy that grace period. Except you do realize that Kathy who's very likely the last scum, is scum and shot S_B. Which means Kathy didn't role cop. Which means probably Kathy didn't get redirected unless Faraday redirected Kathy to S_B. Oh wait the second redirector is scum because he didn't claim and redirected VV right?

Finally:
Faraday wrote: Unvote. Vote: Faraday
- based on xite defense
- claimed one-shot vig on xite

WHY ARE THESE SCUMMY? I THOUGHT XITE WAS CULT, SO I'M A CULT WITHIN A MAFIA? CMON OOBA I THINK THIS IS RIDICULOUS.
This is a scum slip becasue ABR claimed day 2 his census result. Therefore when you shot Xite N1 you couldn't have known this.

If you think I'm lying, you have to think that both Tar and I are lying from N0, or both of us got recruited Day 5. Seriously. That means you're arguing for 8+ mafia or DTM/Tar was cult-ed back to back from D4 -> D5.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3417 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:59 am

Post by DTMaster »

I finally found out that Faraday slipped cult/mafia. Shinigami, consider Faraday tomorrow.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3418 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:01 am

Post by DTMaster »

Actually Faraday how did you know about cults N1 before the ABR census result?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #3419 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:03 am

Post by Faraday »

I didn't...what the fuck are you talking about?
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #3420 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:05 am

Post by Faraday »

OOba's arguing that xite was in a cult with me.
But his points made it sound like he was accusing me of being mafia (the re-direct with snow and all that)
thus I can't be both cult and mafia.

It's hardly that hard to comprehend what I said, LOL SLIP is a load of bollox.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3421 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:05 am

Post by DTMaster »

You thought Xite/Ortolan was cult before ABR's census result. Explain nao. You shot him N1. But ABR claimed D2.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3422 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:06 am

Post by DTMaster »

You said you thought Xite was cult.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #3423 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:06 am

Post by Faraday »

Actually how the fuck can you misread that at all. It's the only way anything after the comma 'cult within a mafia' makes sense.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #3424 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:06 am

Post by Faraday »

DTMaster wrote:You said you thought Xite was cult.
Responding to Ooba's speculation of me being cult with him. This isn't hard.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”