ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3325 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:25 am

Post by ooba »

Mighty Orbots wrote:@ooba, I can think of a couple other reasons for Snow_Bunny to have been killed by an energy weapon last night if she flips mafia. I'll share them Day Six.

Telling me that I will worship that way or have it assumed I'm scum isn't a good way to get me to do it (it also doesn't help that it's early and I'm slightly grumpy today.) I don't particularly agree with your reasoning about VasudeVa but I'll get to that later. In any case you're not working with a full set of information (for which I'm certainly partially responsible.)

For now I'm off to teach but I'll have more later.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
- I suggested a plan - my point is not "worship MY way or get lynched", my point is "once this plan is debated and changes, if any are made, (or a totally new plan is suggested by someone and accepted) people should stick to it or get lynched"
- Did you roleblock (or) jailkeep Fate from taking any actions (like worship) on N4?
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3326 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:03 am

Post by Iecerint »

The only problem I can see is that, given that worship-loss works the way we think it does, Cult can probably recruit to give themselves the preferential abilities and/or cancel Niki very easily. I'd like the plan more if Niki had more of a safety net, at least.

I do like the idea of having all 4 worship conditions be used, because that will make who is hiding inability to worship maximally clear.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3327 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:01 am

Post by ooba »

Iecerint wrote:The only problem I can see is that, given that worship-loss works the way we think it does, Cult can probably recruit to give themselves the preferential abilities and/or cancel Niki very easily. I'd like the plan more if Niki had more of a safety net, at least.

I do like the idea of having all 4 worship conditions be used, because that will make who is hiding inability to worship maximally clear.
Well given that I think Fate\Alb worship will fail and we'll effectively have 22 votes, that gives a 1 buffer to Nik. I thought of shifting 1 more to GOO but JCA needs a buffer too ..
Albatross
Albatross
Townie
Albatross
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3328 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:47 am

Post by Albatross »

Wait, who am I worshiping?
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3329 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:06 am

Post by ooba »

ooba wrote:
JCA (10/27) = 37.0%

Mina - 2
Parama - 1
ooba - 4
Faraday - 2
AdumbroDeus - 1

Egyptian (5/27) = 18.52%

Albatross - 1
Fate - 4

Norse (6/27) = 22.22%

VV - 4
Iec - 2

GOO (6/27) = 22.22%

MO - 2
DTM - 2
TNM - 1
Nikanor - 1

Not Voting

Katy
Tar
Egyptian ..
- Fate, this also invalidates your concerns that Albatross will flake ..
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #3330 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:13 am

Post by Mina »

Hi, Katy.

Guess who's screwed tomorrow?

Sheesh. I told people that Katy was the obvious lynch. And what do I get? "Nooooooooo, she's so
helpful
, because back on Day 3 she wrote a post with long paragraphs! And everyone knows that all lynches should be based purely on how many posts someone makes, because only bad players ever draw scum role PMs. And you and Faraday are evil redirectors playing an overly elaborate gambit, because someone as pure and innocent as Katy would never shoot someone. And you must be dramonic's scumbuddy, because no town player could possibly think that Katy was more innocent than dramonic, even though dramonic is acting exactly the same as always."

(Okay, maybe I shouldn't be so snarky, considering how I've played. I never suspected Katy for a reason other than her rolecop before the double-whammy today, and even I'm surprised by the Snow_Bunny flip. That vig claim was a horrible gambit. But still, today was annoying.)

Seriously. Even now, ooba is suggesting that there's a janitor. Maybe giving her the benefit of the doubt before wasn't a terrible idea, but there's way too much evidence against her. Now is when Occam's razor applies. She was redirected to someone else who was killed and flipped Mafia, who was also redirected to someone else who was killed and flipped Mafia.

Also, the scum have a rolecop and it's not me.

So it seems like we have all the Mafia accounted for. And they're spread out evenly among the gods and the men:
Norse: Inhimshallibe
Egyptian: Katy
JC Angels: Snow_Bunny
Old Ones: Dark_Stalker
Men: raj, manho

I'll be very curious to see LMP's flip, because he might have been a Mafia recruit that didn't appear to the census. I think it's telling that none of the Mafia except raj were on his mob.

So now the question is if we leave her alive as a cult-hunting vig or ice her tomorrow.

I'm amazed at how scummy everyone looks when there shouldn't be any scum alive.

Fate, I'm still waiting for you to claim your night actions.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3331 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:24 am

Post by Iecerint »

Umm. Why didn't you share this earlier, if it's so obvious? Or are you claiming information on her?

And there's a cult => scummy behavior.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #3332 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:36 am

Post by Faraday »

it's more obv with the snow_bunny mafia flip is what mina means I think. or actually probably not, that seems far too simple for her:P
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #3333 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:50 am

Post by Fate »

K now my NEW concern is that Albatross doesn't have a worship vote and my powers will leave me exposed.

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU WANT THE DAY VIG TO NOT HAVE HIS REVIVE OOBA.

HUH?
HMM!?????

How about YOU get your ass with a seperate pantheon because YOU dont have a worship vote.

I'm sending in my worship and Focus on Parama.

Deal.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3334 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:04 am

Post by Iecerint »

I'm sending in Norse worship now.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3335 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:06 am

Post by Fate »

Mighty Orbots wrote:@ooba, I can think of a couple other reasons for Snow_Bunny to have been killed by an energy weapon last night if she flips mafia. I'll share them Day Six.

Telling me that I will worship that way or have it assumed I'm scum isn't a good way to get me to do it (it also doesn't help that it's early and I'm slightly grumpy today.) I don't particularly agree with your reasoning about VasudeVa but I'll get to that later. In any case you're not working with a full set of information (for which I'm certainly partially responsible.)

For now I'm off to teach but I'll have more later.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #3336 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Okay, a few notes:

1) Balance of evidence now says Katy is Mafia. I KNEW I was seeing IIoA in her play early on.
2) Assuming Katy is Mafia, our Cult Leader almost HAS to be one of the Wizards (Mina, Faraday, Orbots). I'd lean heavily towards Faraday here, given how weak his claim is (1-shot vig who used his shot on an apparently NK-immune player? Hah! I'll bet LMP actually had 1-shot immunity to any kill that was used up by the D1 lynch...)
3) I have no idea why Fate is lying about being the dayvig, unless he's cult who really wants to die. Speaking of dayvigs, if I'm alive tomorrow dayvig should probably shoot me given what happened at lynch today - I'd really like to keep my town win condition if possible (if I can't I'll take the moral victory, but still...), and I suspect I'm going to lose it soon.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3337 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:50 pm

Post by totallynotmafia »

Ugh, I bet if somebody flakes and JCA doesn't get the majority we still wont be able to work out who it was, I'm beginning to think these worship plans are just a clever way to stop JCA getting the majority. Why can't we all just worship JCA so I can get the jailkeep ability and I can try to
stop the cult leader from recruiting???
If Ooba was the cult leader his witch-hunt for the cult leader would be a perfect way to divert any suspicion on himself, not that I've actually seen any scummy behaviour from him but I'm gonna do a thorough ISO of him later because I must admit I've only skimmed most of his analysis.

Also, I keep forgetting to say that back when I was asking Nik for a QT with Ooba I thought that if Nik was scum he might be able to spy in on the QTs and then the next day Nik said that he could actually read them which made me think he may be scum (although of course there's the question as to whether or not he would actually reveal this detail if he were scum), but I'm not sure if there are actually any scum left. Of course it's possible there are scum left though - if ABR was town then there's one left, and if ABR was scum then it's possible he lied about how many scum there are.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3338 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by totallynotmafia »

Also, forgot to mention, if Snow_Bunny being mafia means that scum had two NKs then that explains why there may be an inordinate number of protective roles on the town side, which leads me to believe that VV is town (or at least began the game as town).
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3339 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Double lynch via my ability plan sounds bad. I doubt that the dude I'm getting lynched with will worship with me no matter what his alignment is. :|.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Katy
Katy
Goon
Katy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3340 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by Katy »

Mina wrote:Hi, Katy.

Guess who's screwed tomorrow?
Hi! Well, that's why I've offered up a plan which is really my only chance to prove myself. Using that plan, I have a chance that the energy beam kill will fall on someone that I am not redirected to, proving it is someone else killing. If not, well, then I am sure I will be lynched, but at least I will have done my best to clear myself before that point.
2) Assuming Katy is Mafia, our Cult Leader almost HAS to be one of the Wizards (Mina, Faraday, Orbots). I'd lean heavily towards Faraday here, given how weak his claim is (1-shot vig who used his shot on an apparently NK-immune player? Hah! I'll bet LMP actually had 1-shot immunity to any kill that was used up by the D1 lynch...)
That's actually a really good point - I had forgotten that his redirect was based on the item he received and not part of his actual character claim. He does look strangely powerless when stacked up against how everyone else seems to be powered. I don't know who Harry Dresden is, but if he is lying about his role, then that could be the real reason he redirected me to Snow_Bunny if he was trying to avoid my action being used on him. On the other hand, I would think he would have done it sooner if that was the case.

I still think Fate makes the perfect cult leader based on gameplay, flavor, and his vagueness when it comes to claiming things, but at the same time I think your reasoning has a lot of merit. I do think the idea that the cult is heavily involved in the "network" would explain why so many mafia were disposed of so easily and yet not a single cultist or their leader has been uncovered.
I'll never get used to anything. Anybody that does, they might as well be dead.

My Games
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3341 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:49 pm

Post by ooba »

Fate wrote:K now my NEW concern is that Albatross doesn't have a worship vote and my powers will leave me exposed.

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU WANT THE DAY VIG TO NOT HAVE HIS REVIVE OOBA.

HUH?
HMM!?????

How about YOU get your ass with a seperate pantheon because YOU dont have a worship vote.

I'm sending in my worship and Focus on Parama.

Deal.
Anybody with half a brain this game will know who the day vig is .. And its not you..
And if I'm the one with no worship vote, I'm sure JCA votes tomorrow will show that ...
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3342 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:52 pm

Post by ooba »

VasudeVa wrote:Double lynch via my ability plan sounds bad. I doubt that the dude I'm getting lynched with will worship with me no matter what his alignment is. :|.
Well, I'd rather you have a scummy player in your lynch+ ability rather than anybody else. I don't want to see yet another "Hey but do you really want MO to die?" kinda posts. If we want you to be lynched, you should be lynched with no negative consequences.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3343 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:21 pm

Post by Fate »

Well Ooba I already sent in my JCA worship vote, so either play ball or your "master plan" is shot.

We'll see how easy is to lynch based off "HE DIDN DO WUT I SAIDZZZ"
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3344 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:27 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Fate and VV should focus each other to see what happens. :twisted:
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3345 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:31 pm

Post by Fate »

I DONT WANT TO TARGET THAT CRAZY MOTHER (((((((((((((

Hey I was thinking abou that though. THat we we lynch him, I get revived ??? two confirmedz for price of one!?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3346 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:32 pm

Post by Nikanor »

And if it doesn't work, then you both just die. It's a win-win scenario. :D
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3347 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:35 pm

Post by Fate »

You want me dead Nika?

:<
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3348 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:36 pm

Post by Nikanor »

No, I'm just teasing you.
You're probably still town because you keep trying to get cult recruited.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3349 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:44 pm

Post by Fate »

Cause the cult want mah sexy dayvig for themselves?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”